PDA

View Full Version : Pros vs. Bros was the only way to close down the Arnold

Rhino
03-04-13, 4:37 pm
The pros vs. bros at the Arnold was the single best group event!!! The entire Animal famliy is the only group all weekend, who's drive to push each other further and further is only out down by the comradery. The cage never fails to be the true center piece of the expo. Can't wait for Feb. 28-March 2.

Animal
03-04-13, 4:38 pm
The pros vs. bros at the Arnold was the single best group event!!! The entire Animal famliy is the only group all weekend, who's drive to push each other further and further is only out down by the comradery. The cage never fails to be the true center piece of the expo. Can't wait for Feb. 28-March 2.

This single event is our way of saying thanks to the Legion, the FORVM and everyone who is an Animal. Glad you enjoyed it.

Rhino
03-04-13, 4:42 pm
This single event is our way of saying thanks to the Legion, the FORVM and everyone who is an Animal. Glad you enjoyed it.

I've been at every Cage since the beginning and I can say every true Animal is very greatful. I fought for an entire year to get just heathy enough from a horrible injury just be able to be at the cage. I wouldn't miss it.

naturalguy
03-04-13, 4:43 pm
It was a great event. I am sorry that several missed it due to traveling. We will have to take that into account next year when we do the scheduling. In hindsight that may have not been the best time to do it.

Rhino
03-04-13, 4:49 pm
It was a great event. I am sorry that several missed it due to traveling. We will have to take that into account next year when we do the scheduling. In hindsight that may have not been the best time to do it.

That would also be one hell of a way to Open the Arnold. That way it's not completely out of control on Saturday or would conflict with the travel schedules on Sunday. Then there could be some sort of redemption comp on Sunday.

shortstack
03-04-13, 5:35 pm
I was bummed that I missed it but it looked like a great event that keeps growing every year.

swolkicker
03-04-13, 8:42 pm
It def would b cool to hav pros vs bros on sat cuz the crowd wld b out of control but either way it was awsome an somethin no one else dose an thats why animal is wat it is

Phil800101
03-05-13, 9:56 pm
That shit was nuts! The atmosphere was amazing, with everyone giving their all.

For me, lifting in The Cage was like a dream come true. I hope to be able to do so again in the future for sure.

Firefist
03-05-13, 10:40 pm
It was truly an honor to lift with some really great people in there. I hope to be chosen again someday in the future. Maybe 405 for reps?

Wrath
03-07-13, 6:53 pm
best pros vs bros yet

BringTheCarnage
03-08-13, 1:49 am
best pros vs bros yet

It was an honor!

GUNS
03-08-13, 9:40 am
It was truly an honor to lift with some really great people in there. I hope to be chosen again someday in the future. Maybe 405 for reps?

Im down for this! LOL!

Agree this was one of the best events all weekend! Getting everyone in the cage for pics, Animal taking care of us and our families, then getting in a little competition at the end! Great finish to the weekend!