PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks to Animal for the show!

BRIGNAC
03-04-13, 4:43 pm
This was my first year to go to the Arnold Classic let me tell you it was a blast. But as great as it was it wld not have been the same without THE CAGE!! GUNS, Mrs Guns, Swollkicker and I arrived late thursday night in Middletown Oh to stay at families house for the weekend. We made that 1.5 hr drive back and forth each day stayed open to close in the cage truly enjoying every moment of it. It was a great honor to get to meet other forvm members and athletes. I am a pretty shy person so didnt get to talk to as many of u as i wld hav liked to of, just cldnt find the words i guess. Got to spend some time with Big Al and P Diesel at the ABC to train shoulders both of you guys are awesome, huge roll models for me and others alike im sure. It really was just an incredible experience and i owe it all to Animal for putting the cage event on year after year. This experience has definitely motivated me to kill the gym harder than ever and get huge! Thanks again Team Animal!!

deanna7272
03-04-13, 5:30 pm
Was great to meet you and get to chat over the weekend!!! I'm glad that you guys got to come up and experience it all firsthand!! What an experience it is, right??? I will say, I am glad that I remembered to ask what your Forvm name was... I think Mrs. Guns and I seem to have a lot in common where it's hard to be shy around us, because we will make ya talk...lol

Take care and keep hitting it hard...

Kaycie
03-04-13, 11:26 pm
This was my 14th trip to the Arnold but my very first time in the cage. This was
, by far, the best trip ever! I had a blast at the abc and meeting, not only the athletes, but the bros as well! I have always loved training but this trip has definitely given me a lot of motivation to train harder and I have even picked a date to compete! Huge thanks to the animal crew, bros and pros!!!

BRIGNAC
03-05-13, 7:02 am
Was great to meet you and get to chat over the weekend!!! I'm glad that you guys got to come up and experience it all firsthand!! What an experience it is, right??? I will say, I am glad that I remembered to ask what your Forvm name was... I think Mrs. Guns and I seem to have a lot in common where it's hard to be shy around us, because we will make ya talk...lol

Take care and keep hitting it hard...

Thanks Deanna it was great to meet you as well, im glad u remembered u definitely make a good roll model for not only other women in this sport but men as well u hav a big passion for this sport and forvm. Yeah bein shy is a problem ive always had but wrkn on it lol. And yes first hand is the only way to experience it. I highly recommend to anyone that has never been save ur money make the trip its worth every penny spent!