PDA

View Full Version : The Cage Weclomes

SilverBack
03-05-13, 9:33 pm
My Name is Anthony I want to thank all of the Animal guys and the Animal Cage workers for being so F'n nice and open mind. I done the Bench your bodyweight and got 255 at 37 reps on Friday eveing, and couldnt have done it without the screaming and yelling of the Animal BEASTs. That is my noraml type of training is screaming grunting and cussing I LOVE IT. I want to let everyone know that is new to the FORUM and hope everyone welocmes me, and helps me out with all the shit that I am new to as well as the animal did at the Classic.

Thanks So Much and hope to be on of the Lucky ones to work the CAGE next year.
Silverback....

Firefist
03-05-13, 9:51 pm
Glad to hear you had a good time, and glad to have you here. Welcome to the forvm.

C.Coronato
03-06-13, 11:00 am
Welcome brotha. Glad you had a good time!

Animal
03-06-13, 11:22 am
My Name is Anthony I want to thank all of the Animal guys and the Animal Cage workers for being so F'n nice and open mind. I done the Bench your bodyweight and got 255 at 37 reps on Friday eveing, and couldnt have done it without the screaming and yelling of the Animal BEASTs. That is my noraml type of training is screaming grunting and cussing I LOVE IT. I want to let everyone know that is new to the FORUM and hope everyone welocmes me, and helps me out with all the shit that I am new to as well as the animal did at the Classic.

Thanks So Much and hope to be on of the Lucky ones to work the CAGE next year.
Silverback....

255 for 37 is impressive. Even if it was only 7, you are welcome here. It's not a matter of strength or size, but that intangible -- grit, passion. If you have that, you will fit in here perfectly. Thanks for taking the time to visit us in The Cage.