PDA

View Full Version : Animal Shoes

Hortybob
03-06-13, 2:19 pm
I am absolutely in love with those Chucks that everyone was wearing in the cage last weekend. What's the chance of them being released for us to buy in the shop? I sewed a patch to my black and white Chucks, but it's just not the same.

mritter3
03-06-13, 2:24 pm
I am absolutely in love with those Chucks that everyone was wearing in the cage last weekend. What's the chance of them being released for us to buy in the shop? I sewed a patch to my black and white Chucks, but it's just not the same.

I would guess...and its only a guess but id say zero chance,

mritter3
03-06-13, 2:26 pm
Personally id like to see some sort of version of those sick le tees that could be customized offered in the shop....but le is le.

Animal
03-06-13, 2:47 pm
It's not very likely at all, sorry. We went with Chucks this year as a nod to the great powerlifting lineup we had in the CAGE. A few of the athletes I spoke to said they were going to take really good care of these--that they weren't sure if they would even wear them after the show. Sam Byrd pulled out his old Chucks from his gym bag and told me that the new Animal version would be something he'd proudly rep. I just wish I got a pair.

GUNZ
03-06-13, 3:17 pm
I hope they don't get sold!! It was the only piece of gear we had on the couldn't be purchased by others. As someone that got a chance to lift in the cage, it's cool to have one piece that was exclusive to us! Maybe some dont quite understand that, just my opinion.

Animal
03-06-13, 3:18 pm
I hope they don't get sold!! It was the only piece of gear we had on the couldn't be purchased by others. As someone that got a chance to lift in the cage, it's cool to have one piece that was exclusive to us! Maybe some dont quite understand that, just my opinion.

I understand it. And I know you will cherish those shoes as well, Garrett.

BringTheCarnage
03-06-13, 10:41 pm
They were epic and what makes them even better is the uniqeness of it, if anyone could have them it wouldnt be as special.....but dont think that animal patches we got wont be stiched on the side of my chucks ; )

P Diesel
03-07-13, 1:54 pm
It's not very likely at all, sorry. We went with Chucks this year as a nod to the great powerlifting lineup we had in the CAGE. A few of the athletes I spoke to said they were going to take really good care of these--that they weren't sure if they would even wear them after the show. Sam Byrd pulled out his old Chucks from his gym bag and told me that the new Animal version would be something he'd proudly rep. I just wish I got a pair.

i am getting a glass, pressurized case to put them in

P

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-07-13, 2:06 pm
I am all about things that are limited or athlete only staying that way, and that even excludes myself. I think thats everything that makes it special. An Animal logo is an Animal logo, unless only a select few have that item. Which is why I am also a fan of keeping the Iconics basic and in limited color choices.

Ragin Asian
03-07-13, 2:18 pm
I am going to embroider the Animal logo on my own!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! (Evil laugh)

Seriously, that was one of the coolest things Animal could do. You guys had to have known you would get asked for them from the Animal family. Maybe put out there for next year a contest for some folks to get them to sport in the Cage?

Bcast
03-08-13, 1:14 pm
i am getting a glass, pressurized case to put them in

P

hahaha you the man P

D-NUTZ
03-08-13, 3:39 pm
I am all about things that are limited or athlete only staying that way, and that even excludes myself. I think thats everything that makes it special. An Animal logo is an Animal logo, unless only a select few have that item. Which is why I am also a fan of keeping the Iconics basic and in limited color choices.

This!

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:27 pm

Better believe it! Animal chucks will take the squat to a whole level of beastly. I cant wait to get my pair! I made a makeshift singlet out an icon Tee so an official singlet would be awesome also.

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:29 pm

Second that! The Animal "A" shirts for lifters was awesome too. To bad i didnt get one...

I wish we had more gear that noone else can find.

TigerAce01
03-09-13, 3:05 pm
I remember a couple years ago I asked to have a patch made, and I actually got my wish! I've bought 3 patches and put one on my old (but always stylish) military field jacket, one on my lunch/work bag, and I have another I'll put on my singlet. Maybe I'll buy a couple more to sew onto a pair of shoes too!

...you can always find ways to make Animal gear at home with what's available.

-Ace

Sprint
03-09-13, 4:16 pm

100%