PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Animals: Eastern Panhandle WV

SoChillBro
03-06-13, 11:03 pm
Calling all Animals in Eastern WV Panhandle! Myself as well as T-Flex have been talking about starting a ABC chapter in our gym for awhile and this past Arnold Classic weekend has motivated us to pull the trigger. We'd like to hold events at Mountaineer Fitness as early as this summer (Around May) anyone in the area interested?

T-Flex
03-07-13, 5:40 pm
Finally got one in our small town.. Keep the hunger and motivation going by extending the ABC to the Mountaineer.. Definitely an honor to be involved in the planning with such a respected organization.. #Stayhungry

deanna7272
03-07-13, 5:55 pm
I will be keeping an eye over here and make sure you post up in our Ohio Valley thread once you get something set in stone. I can always wrangle some bodies and bring them with me!!!

Let me just throw this out there... Watch which weekends the bb shows start in Pitts (first weekend is always the Pittsburgh Pro and Gary has a couple shows around there to start the season...) Just saying because know people that will be at the shows and not in town for an ABc....

T-Flex
03-07-13, 6:40 pm
I will be keeping an eye over here and make sure you post up in our Ohio Valley thread once you get something set in stone. I can always wrangle some bodies and bring them with me!!!

Let me just throw this out there... Watch which weekends the bb shows start in Pitts (first weekend is always the Pittsburgh Pro and Gary has a couple shows around there to start the season...) Just saying because know people that will be at the shows and not in town for an ABc....

Awesome, thanks for the tip!.. I see you quoted Rick.. He's da man! He was the coordinator at my first competition in Lakewood, OH..

SoChillBro
03-07-13, 7:28 pm

I will keep tabs on your OV thread as well maybe over the summer we can get something going.

deanna7272
03-07-13, 8:28 pm
Awesome, thanks for the tip!.. I see you quoted Rick.. He's da man! He was the coordinator at my first competition in Lakewood, OH..

Rick has been a mentor of mine since I was a teen (looooong time ago...lol). He is one of the reasons I am still here.... I've been a member at The Body Shop for 25 years...

T-Flex
03-07-13, 8:49 pm
Awesome! He's definitely been in the sport along time.. He helped my dad out back in the 80s before I was born.. The pops is 50 lol..

deanna7272
03-07-13, 9:25 pm
Awesome! He's definitely been in the sport along time.. He helped my dad out back in the 80s before I was born.. The pops is 50 lol..

That's awesome... You will definitely have to make your way over to The Shop and lt him know that Pop's legacy continues!!!

T-Flex
03-08-13, 1:22 am
That's awesome... You will definitely have to make your way over to The Shop and lt him know that Pop's legacy continues!!!

Will do!!