PDA

View Full Version : The Cage Invite announcements...

Pages : 1 [2]

Universal Rep
01-31-14, 3:51 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
4. _________________

Vid playlist... http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0H2Ew9jrOTUT1PcvBg-PPKmpL3zHoOnB

HIGA MONSTER
01-31-14, 6:49 pm
ull be in philly soon, ill take u to curves. they can help u out.

P
You still haven't signed up for that Philly ABC in April...how the fuck you gonna help me out?

Shukin and G Diesel already got it locked down. No felons allowed...

knotahumanbeing
02-01-14, 12:17 am
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
4. _________________

Knotahumanbeing!?

Nattypower
02-01-14, 11:03 am
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
4. _________________

Ben Rice!

RedlegDbell
02-01-14, 11:46 am
ben rice!

!!^^^ like ^^^!!

P Diesel
02-02-14, 1:51 pm
You still haven't signed up for that Philly ABC in April...how the fuck you gonna help me out?

Haha hey, that was in the past I havent committed a felony in years. :)

Besides, ur comin to Philly. If no felons are allowed it's gna b u in an empty gym Seattle boy.

P

Shukin
02-02-14, 11:25 pm
Ben Rice!

Love to see Bend Rice in the cage again, actually SC was going to sponsor him to the Arnold and he was going to stay with Trebin, Ben is doing a meet that week end.

Shukin
02-02-14, 11:28 pm

Haha hey, that was in the past I havent committed a felony in years. :)

Besides, ur comin to Philly. If no felons are allowed it's gna b u in an empty gym Seattle boy.

P

I'll be there, my old man's a felon so he won't be there but i'm cool, most of my Bukkake crimes are over seas and over Seaths

RedlegDbell
02-03-14, 12:56 am
Love to see Bend Rice in the cage again, actually SC was going to sponsor him to the Arnold and he was going to stay with Trebin, Ben is doing a meet that week end.

That's too bad. I was thinking Ben's meet was early April. Really happy to see he's doing well though.

Altered Beast
02-03-14, 10:49 am
Pete Rubish! Seriously. Get that guy to hit a Deadlift PR in the Cage. It will be nuts.

He's a fellow certifiable maniac and utilizes his insanity to lift weights beyond what is considered to be "normal".

=)

Universal Rep
02-03-14, 12:11 pm
Pete Rubish! Seriously. Get that guy to hit a Deadlift PR in the Cage. It will be nuts.

He's a fellow certifiable maniac and utilizes his insanity to lift weights beyond what is considered to be "normal".

=)

I have heard rumors...

Bruiser
02-03-14, 10:15 pm
I have heard rumors...

:)

Universal Rep
02-04-14, 3:11 pm
Ben Rice!

I have heard that hes not permitted to lift in The Cage this year... Otherwise, Im sure hed get another nod.

Universal Rep
02-04-14, 3:14 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
4. Phil "Squatzilla" Harrington
5. _________________

freighttraindane
02-04-14, 3:16 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. _________________

Nice!

naturalguy
02-04-14, 3:48 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. _________________

This is going to be good...........

GUNS
02-04-14, 3:58 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. _________________

Outstanding!

Squatzilla
02-04-14, 6:16 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. _________________

This is my first post here on the forum. Looking forward to working with Animal and am grateful for the opportunity. Going to try and put on a great show this year. For more about me you can check me out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PhilSquatzillaHarrington

GUNS
02-04-14, 6:38 pm
This is my first post here on the forum. Looking forward to working with Animal and am grateful for the opportunity. Going to try and put on a great show this year. For more about me you can check me out on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/PhilSquatzillaHarrington

Welcome man! Looking forward to seeing you in the cage!

deanna7272
02-04-14, 7:04 pm

I'm going to mimic Guns... Can't wait to see what ya have in store for us!!!

naturalguy
02-05-14, 8:36 am

I am definitely looking forward to seeing Squatzilla in action

Kowboy
02-05-14, 10:25 am

This is mark, will be excited to see you in action again. I have only seen some of your training at BLT.

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 10:42 am

Sweet. Congrats on ur first post and the invite to lift in the CAGE for 2014... For those who don't know, Squatzilla is the all-time World Record holder in the squat at 198 pounds with 760... So Ima guess well see a huge squat in the CAGE...

C.Coronato
02-05-14, 10:44 am
Solid line up so far. Unfortunately, this will be my first Arnold that ill miss in the past 5 years.

freighttraindane
02-05-14, 10:46 am
Solid line up so far. Unfortunately, this will be my first Arnold that ill miss in the past 5 years.

Say it ain't so brother!

freighttraindane
02-05-14, 10:47 am

Going to be awesome to see you in the Cage. I have seen you at various XPC and Lexen meets in cbus. You bring the intensity for sure

C.Coronato
02-05-14, 10:49 am
Say it ain't so brother!

Yea man, opened a new store, been here 7 days a week just getting it off the ground. Plus im in contest prep so the stars just didnt line up this year. Ill catch up with all you fellas soon!

freighttraindane
02-05-14, 10:49 am
Yea man, opened a new store, been here 7 days a week just getting it off the ground. Plus im in contest prep so the stars just didnt line up this year. Ill catch up with all you fellas soon!

sounds like life is going great for ya C, you will be missed though.

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 10:51 am
That 760 WR squat from Squatzilla...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQL5x_grkc

freighttraindane
02-05-14, 10:56 am
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. _________________

Its obvious that Brandon is out, which is sad, any word on Sam and his recovery?

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 10:59 am
Its obvious that Brandon is out, which is sad, any word on Sam and his recovery?

I believe Big Byrd is gonna miss it this year...

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 11:00 am

Phil came out to the Pacifico Power ABC event and the ABC at Beyond Limits Training. He (and Josh) fit right in with the crew. Great, energetic addition to The Cage. Welcome aboard Phil!

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 12:39 pm
Phil came out to the Pacifico Power ABC event and the ABC at Beyond Limits Training. He (and Josh) fit right in with the crew. Great, energetic addition to The Cage. Welcome aboard Phil!

I think I heard about that and saw sum pics... Good to know Squatzilla gets wut Animal is all about.

Will post another name today. This fella is a huge bench presser...

J-Dawg
02-05-14, 12:47 pm

Welcome aboard Phil--great to have you post on here now!

J-Dawg
02-05-14, 12:48 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. _________________

Crazy list so far!

RedlegDbell
Will post another name today. This fella is a huge bench presser...

"Tuned in!!" Wisconsin guy!?
Also U Rep, will Powerswitch be in the house this year?

Universal Rep
"Tuned in!!" Wisconsin guy!?

Hahahaha, ur askin for hints???? Big bench presser. All time WR big...

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 12:50 pm
Hahahaha, ur askin for hints???? Big bench presser. All time WR big...

Gives me a few ideas haha

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 12:52 pm
Gives me a few ideas haha

Between 198 and 275. And not J-HO as he hes already been mentioned. J-HO owns the all-time WR @ 242.

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 12:56 pm
Between 198 and 275. And not J-HO as he hes already been mentioned. J-HO owns the all-time WR @ 242.

I'm now thinking, southerner

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 12:57 pm
I'm now thinking, southerner

Hes also a member of the FORVM...

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 1:00 pm
Hes also a member of the FORVM...

Has a cool nickname and a pair of Chucks with an Animal logo on them....

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:01 pm
Has a cool nickname and a pair of Chucks with an Animal logo on them....

Dunno about the Chucks...

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:05 pm
No one can guess? How bout I throw in a free Animal t-shirt for the person who gets it rite?

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 1:08 pm
No one can guess? How bout I throw in a free Animal t-shirt for the person who gets it rite?

My gut feeling was Gunz

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:08 pm
My gut feeling was Gunz

Nope. Anyone else wanna shot at a free Animal tee?

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 1:10 pm
Nope. Anyone else wanna shot at a free Animal tee?

He's pretty new here isn't he?

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:12 pm
He's pretty new here isn't he?

Cmon bro, I gave away a lot of great hints, haha...

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 1:15 pm
Cmon bro, I gave away a lot of great hints, haha...

Yeah but I suck at this Alpha Bench, Adrian Larsen game lol

Nix0r
Adrian Larsen?

Universal Rep
Yeah but I suck at this Alpha Bench, Adrian Larsen game lol

Welp, ya should have said him not GUNZ...

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:17 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. Adrian "Alpha Bench" Larsen
6. _________________

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0H2Ew9jrOTUT1PcvBg-PPKmpL3zHoOnB

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 1:18 pm
Welp, ya should have said him not GUNZ...

Smh. I guess NixOr wins this one then haha

Alpha Bench
02-05-14, 1:18 pm
Stuff just got real..... Thanks a ton for the oppurtunity of a life time. I am looking forward to benching some heavy shit at my lowest weight yet...

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:21 pm
Stuff just got real..... Thanks a ton for the oppurtunity of a life time. I am looking forward to benching some heavy shit at my lowest weight yet...

Great to have ya on board for The Cage 2014 brotha...

For those who dont know, Adrian "Alpha Bench" Larsen is the all-time WR holder in the bench @ 220.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGdD4dvBBoI

Hes also a member of the FORVM and keeps his trainin log here... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42086-Alpha-Project-Adrian-Larsen-Raw-Bench

As with Squatzilla, this is Alpha Bench's first time in the CAGE... Lets wish em both the best of luck. Got high expectations ridin into the CAGE...

Alpha Bench
02-05-14, 1:22 pm
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k56uw6zpu8

Alpha Bench
02-05-14, 1:24 pm
Hittin the 585 was a huge dream of mine and to have Garret Gunz lift off for me made it even more special. Cant wait for the cage.

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:28 pm
Hittin the 585 was a huge dream of mine and to have Garret Gunz lift off for me made it even more special. Cant wait for the cage.

GUNZ? Nice, didnt know that. U two friends?

Alpha Bench
02-05-14, 1:32 pm
GUNZ? Nice, didnt know that. U two friends?

Yes we are. He is a great dude. And I have a ton of respect for him. Too bad we didnt live closer it would be great to train with him weekly.

RedlegDbell
02-05-14, 1:34 pm

It's going to be awesome watching you do your thing in person Adrian. Look forward to meeting you bro!

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:34 pm
Yes we are. He is a great dude. And I have a ton of respect for him. Too bad we didnt live closer it would be great to train with him weekly.

Solid. GUNZ is a great ambassador for Animal and the sport of powerliftin...

Alpha Bench
02-05-14, 1:35 pm
It's going to be awesome watching you do your thing in person Adrian. Look forward to meeting you bro!

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Looking forward to meeting the Animal family also.

Alpha Bench
02-05-14, 1:37 pm

He is the man he does a great job represting both. I am lucky to call him a friend.

Nix0r
02-05-14, 1:41 pm
Smh. I guess NixOr wins this one then haha

*dramatic noise*

Adrian is a monster, can't wait to see what he puts up.

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 1:44 pm
He is the man he does a great job represting both. I am lucky to call him a friend.

Nice...

Adrian Larsen?

*dramatic noise*

Adrian is a monster, can't wait to see what he puts up.

Looks like an Animal tee is on its way to ur address. PM with ur info brotha and congrats.

Either tomorrow or Friday well do it again... Drop hints for another lifter and the member who guesses it first correctly, gets a tee...

knotahumanbeing
02-05-14, 1:50 pm

Congrats man, can't wait to meet you and pick your brain

P Diesel
02-05-14, 2:05 pm
I think I heard about that and saw sum pics... Good to know Squatzilla gets wut Animal is all about.

tell us what is ANIMAL all about Rep?

P

Altered Beast
02-05-14, 2:06 pm

P

Oooooooooooooooooooh!

J Wong
02-05-14, 2:14 pm
tee .

Yes, I would like to see him squat in the cage.

P Diesel
02-05-14, 2:17 pm
Oooooooooooooooooooh!

just sayin'

P

Bruiser
02-05-14, 2:20 pm
just sayin'

P

We could have an acting competition between you and Higa... ya might win that one Bouncer.

P Diesel
02-05-14, 2:24 pm
We could have an acting competition between you and Higa... ya might win that one Bouncer.

nah no one wants to see me do shit, im old news... leave it to the real athletes haha. grant and i can get it in elsewhere if im in OH, its a long weekend and i dnt know that asian to back down from a fight.

P

Bruiser
02-05-14, 2:35 pm
nah no one wants to see me do shit, im old news... leave it to the real athletes haha. grant and i can get it in elsewhere if im in OH, its a long weekend and i dnt know that asian to back down from a fight.

P

Lol.

Don't worry. You're still on the top of my list for the Autism Event this August. We start planning in May and I'll get us the info brother.

P Diesel
02-05-14, 2:38 pm
Lol.

Don't worry. You're still on the top of my list for the Autism Event this August. We start planning in May and I'll get us the info brother.

u know im in bro

P

GUNZ
02-05-14, 3:05 pm

Thanks brother!! Will be good to see you in the Cage, I'll be their again to lift you off if needed brother. Keep doing your thing man, and make sure not to get any smart ideas and try to cut to 198. Stay out my class, lol.

Thanks I do my best!!

Universal Rep
02-05-14, 3:19 pm
More announcements to come this week... around 1pm EST.

GUNZ
02-05-14, 3:28 pm

P

I wanna see you do something!! See thing is we all love WR and shit, but that don't mean they represent Animal or the sport of powerlifting. Shit maybe I'm old school, peoples values and what they about today have gone to shit. Animal blew up and everybody wants their 10 min of fame, witch is all good but I don't care about that. I walked into the Cage last year and P Diesel was one of the dudes I got along with and could tell was real from the jump. P and Higas event was bad ass, I remember watching saying I don't even remember how much y'all were lifting cause the battle between two warriors was so real and powerfull! Don't know if this makes sense just my 2 cents.

Altered Beast
02-05-14, 3:36 pm
just sayin'

YEAH BUDDY! Nothing wrong with hittin up URep. He's always quick to mess with us =)

P

I wanna see you do something!! See thing is we all love WR and shit, but that don't mean they represent Animal or the sport of powerlifting. Shit maybe I'm old school, peoples values and what they about today have gone to shit. Animal blew up and everybody wants their 10 min of fame, witch is all good but I don't care about that. I walked into the Cage last year and P Diesel was one of the dudes I got along with and could tell was real from the jump. P and Higas event was bad ass, I remember watching saying I don't even remember how much y'all were lifting cause the battle between two warriors was so real and powerfull! Don't know if this makes sense just my 2 cents.

You're too good of a guy Garrett!

GUNZ
02-05-14, 3:47 pm

P

You're too good of a guy Garrett!

Lol just real man!

GUNS
02-05-14, 4:08 pm
I wanna see you do something!! See thing is we all love WR and shit, but that don't mean they represent Animal or the sport of powerlifting. Shit maybe I'm old school, peoples values and what they about today have gone to shit. Animal blew up and everybody wants their 10 min of fame, witch is all good but I don't care about that. I walked into the Cage last year and P Diesel was one of the dudes I got along with and could tell was real from the jump. P and Higas event was bad ass, I remember watching saying I don't even remember how much y'all were lifting cause the battle between two warriors was so real and powerfull! Don't know if this makes sense just my 2 cents.Naw, very well said Garrett!

P
Not old news by the least, more like Headlines! As Garrett already said, this is the real shit we need in the cage!

G Diesel
02-05-14, 4:43 pm

P

Two of my favorite brothers from our underworld. Real Animal shit right here.

Peace, G

P Diesel
02-05-14, 9:03 pm

P

This is a legitimate inquiry, not sumthin to start controversy. As opposed to what's sum think I'm no actually being a dickhead and picking on Universal Rep. It is a question I would ask of anyone that would talk about what ANIMAL is really about. I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows what I'm about and what ANIMAL means to me, I damn sure do. No secret there.

It would be interesting to hear what it is about ANIMAL and Universal that caused U Rep to devote his life to it as a member of the company. Lots of ppl preach when provided a platform but in vague generalizations. It may not be from the athletic end and if not, what personal experiences have pushed you to be about 'it'. So if he feels so inclined to put into words his feelings on the subject, I'm sure they would be well received. The proverbial soapbox is urs Rep.

If not, all good.

P

P Diesel
02-05-14, 9:28 pm

Garrett is my bro. Met up w him at the expo walking to the cage, dapped him up w a handshake and prally a hug haha. Right from the rip I knew he was my brother. And I agree w everything he said. Not only that but am humbled as a fellow athlete by his compliments.

I dnt have a ton of close friends where I live, I'd say more acquaintances. But I know in my time w ANIMAL I have found brothers and sisters and real friends and family. And when my time is done with ANIMAL they will still be with me.

Oh and ps, Garrett is gettin called out on his deadlift at sum point over the Arnold weekend by me cuuz little does everyone know he's about to surpass me with his pull

That is all

P

GUNS
02-05-14, 11:13 pm
I dnt have a ton of close friends where I live, I'd say more acquaintances. But I know in my time w ANIMAL I have found brothers and sisters and real friends and family. And when my time is done with ANIMAL they will still be with me.

P
Yup!

Bruiser
02-06-14, 11:04 am
More announcements to come this week... around 1pm EST.

But when do we get a hint so we can win a shirt if we guess right?

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 11:16 am
But when do we get a hint so we can win a shirt if we guess right?

The promo/game starts around noon-ish. U ready?

knotahumanbeing
02-06-14, 11:17 am

I'm always ready for nooners.

Razor
02-06-14, 11:18 am

Ready!

Kowboy
02-06-14, 11:18 am
I am tuned in

Kowboy
02-06-14, 11:19 am
Garrett is my bro. Met up w him at the expo walking to the cage, dapped him up w a handshake and prally a hug haha. Right from the rip I knew he was my brother. And I agree w everything he said. Not only that but am humbled as a fellow athlete by his compliments.

Oh and ps, Garrett is gettin called out on his deadlift at sum point over the Arnold weekend by me cuuz little does everyone know he's about to surpass me with his pull

That is all

P

I have noticed hte same w/ friends for me. I have more good friends through Animal that live all over hte country then I do at home. I rarely go out and do much because of that. Most people are in to drinking and partying and I just can't. I have goals to meet.

RedlegDbell
02-06-14, 11:51 am
Tuned in and ready to help someone else win a shirt haha

Bruiser
02-06-14, 12:12 pm
Damnit! Waited as long as I can. Got an appointment. Good luck guys.

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:14 pm
Damnit! Waited as long as I can. Got an appointment. Good luck guys.

Got plenty more announcements to make sure well be doin this again...

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:19 pm
Thanks bro I appreciate it. Looking forward to meeting the Animal family also.

Saw this... http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/27218

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:20 pm
Were onto lifter #6 for the CAGE... Whose ready?

Shukin
02-06-14, 12:22 pm
Me Too

Two of my favorite brothers from our underworld. Real Animal shit right here.

Peace, G
Agreed

This is a legitimate inquiry, not sumthin to start controversy. As opposed to what's sum think I'm no actually being a dickhead and picking on Universal Rep. It is a question I would ask of anyone that would talk about what ANIMAL is really about. I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows what I'm about and what ANIMAL means to me, I damn sure do. No secret there.

It would be interesting to hear what it is about ANIMAL and Universal that caused U Rep to devote his life to it as a member of the company. Lots of ppl preach when provided a platform but in vague generalizations. It may not be from the athletic end and if not, what personal experiences have pushed you to be about 'it'. So if he feels so inclined to put into words his feelings on the subject, I'm sure they would be well received. The proverbial soapbox is urs Rep.

If not, all good.

P

Bumped, curious to hear the definition/explanation.

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:27 pm
Bumped, curious to hear the definition/explanation.

No one person can lay claim to what "Animal" is really about. In other words, theres no one single meaning thats right. Everyone who comes to Animal helps define it and give it meaning. Thats one thing that makes Animal really special IMHO. Unlike other supp companies, Animal is about the folks who follow it and define it.

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:28 pm
Anyway, back on track.

Lifter #6 is a solid powerlifter who once carried the Olympic torch. First person who gets the name rite wins an Animal tee. This one should be easy.

Kowboy
02-06-14, 12:32 pm
Delroy Mcqueen? This is a hard one to look up

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:37 pm
Delroy Mcqueen? This is a hard one to look up

Haha, the googles aint cuttin it?

Keep the entries comin fellas... Got ur entry Trebs.

Kowboy
02-06-14, 12:39 pm
nope, at work and google is not playing nice so I just found someone and guessed lol

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 12:40 pm
Anyway, back on track.

Lifter #6 is a solid powerlifter who once carried the Olympic torch. First person who gets the name rite wins an Animal tee. This one should be easy.

Gunz

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:42 pm
Gunz

Bingo bango.

4 minutes in...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8F4I7dvZIg

Regular Animal tee or do ya wanna wait for one of the CAGE tees? Lemme know.

smoothballer
02-06-14, 12:44 pm
Gunz

Nice call

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 12:44 pm
Bingo bango.

4 minutes in...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8F4I7dvZIg

Regular Animal tee or do ya wanna wait for one of the CAGE tees? Lemme know.

Cage tee for sure.

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:45 pm
Cage tee for sure.

Gonna have sum sweet new designs. Good choice. Just talk to NG when ya get there. Ill give him a list... U are goin rite? Otherwise, Corporate can prolly mail it to ya.

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 12:50 pm
Gonna have sum sweet new designs. Good choice. Just talk to NG when ya get there. Ill give him a list... U are goin rite? Otherwise, Corporate can prolly mail it to ya.

Yeah I'll be there for sure, Thursday night training thru the close on Sunday. Tell my boy NG to save me a big boy shirt

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:50 pm
Yeah I'll be there for sure, Thursday night training thru the close on Sunday. Tell my boy NG to save me a big boy shirt

Lemme know the size so that he can set it aside...

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 12:53 pm
Lemme know the size so that he can set it aside...

Not sure if you guys know what sizes you are going to have yet and I doubt that 4xl will be available, but I will take a 3xl if that's the biggest

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 12:55 pm
Congrats to GUNZ for securin a spot to lift in the 2014 CAGE.

GUNZ has done sum damage on the platform with his APF American record of 490 @198 and his 501 @209 IPL World Record. Hes also done 500 @208 and winning the Hardcore Kings of Bench and 520 @216 Hardcore Kings of Bench. GUNZ is currently ranked as the #1 bench presser at 198 on Powerlifting Watch and # 3 full power.

Those who know GUNZ also knows hes a great ambassador for the sport, a role model for aspirin lifters and an all around good dude. Captures wut Animal is all about. Hes competin this weekend at 198 at Raw Unity Meet VII this weekend. Congrats man.

Shukin
02-06-14, 1:04 pm
No one person can lay claim to what "Animal" is really about. In other words, theres no one single meaning thats right. Everyone who comes to Animal helps define it and give it meaning. Thats one thing that makes Animal really special IMHO. Unlike other supp companies, Animal is about the folks who follow it and define it.

I like that

Shukin
02-06-14, 1:05 pm
Anyway, back on track.

Gunz, that is in the Road to Capo video

deanna7272
02-06-14, 1:06 pm

Well said...

Shukin
02-06-14, 1:07 pm
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. Dan "BOSS" Green
3. Jeremy Hoornstra
5. Adrian "Alpha Bench" Larsen
6. _________________

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0H2Ew9jrOTUT1PcvBg-PPKmpL3zHoOnB

6. Garret Gunz Griffin

J Wong
02-06-14, 1:27 pm
Awesome news. Gunz was one of the few that I was able to clearly (well, somewhat) see lift in the cage last year. His bench is insanely strong. I can't wait to see him lift this year.

Shukin
02-06-14, 1:36 pm
Sorry for the late entry, looks like my "first unread" button took me too far hahaha.

P Diesel
02-06-14, 1:38 pm

a BIIIIG boy shirt :)

P

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 1:56 pm
a BIIIIG boy shirt :)

P

Haha, thanks a lot P. Gotta be honest, no one want to see this guy in a schmedium

P Diesel
02-06-14, 2:05 pm
Haha, thanks a lot P. Gotta be honest, no one want to see this guy in a schmedium

yea thats a big negative, get this man a sexy 4X

P

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 2:29 pm
yea thats a big negative, get this man a sexy 4X

P

Might just say fuck it and roll shirtless, haha calm down everyone, just kidding, Animal wants people to come to the Cage not avoid it because of a shirtless big guys hanging around

knotahumanbeing
02-06-14, 2:44 pm
Congrats GUNZ, cant wait to see you lift in the cage

Universal Rep
02-06-14, 2:49 pm
Congrats GUNZ, cant wait to see you lift in the cage

Tomorrow the list grows... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42244-CAGE-Events-for-2014&p=1361367#post1361367

P Diesel
02-06-14, 2:55 pm
Might just say fuck it and roll shirtless, haha calm down everyone, just kidding, Animal wants people to come to the Cage not avoid it because of a shirtless big guys hanging around

im pushin 310 right now, ill roll bellies out with ya dane

P

Altered Beast
02-06-14, 3:38 pm

P

LOL!!!!!!!!

freighttraindane
02-06-14, 3:44 pm

P

Big difference between your 310 and where I am at, but I'm not afraid to show the belly, damn seath had to go lose all that weight or he would have joined us

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 12:56 pm
Off to a late start today... Whos ready to guess?

RedlegDbell
02-07-14, 1:00 pm
Off to a late start today... Whos ready to guess?

This guy!

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 1:12 pm
Next up is a 220 pounder who is competing at Raw Unity Meet VII this weekend... Up and comin young powerlifter.

knotahumanbeing
02-07-14, 1:14 pm
T Cummins?

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 1:15 pm
T Cummins?

Welp, that wuz quick.

knotahumanbeing
02-07-14, 1:16 pm
Lol...

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 1:16 pm
Lol...

Stock Animal tee shipped now, or CAGE tee to be shipped later and size?

knotahumanbeing
02-07-14, 1:20 pm
Stock Animal tee shipped now, or CAGE tee to be shipped later and size?

Cage Tee/XL ...i like the fat guy in a little coat look lol

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 1:22 pm
Mini CAGE lifters promo...

1. Nix0r: CAGE tee, ?
2. freighttraindane: CAGE tee, 3XL
3. knotahumanbeing: CAGE tee, XL

RedlegDbell
02-07-14, 1:27 pm

Slick. Congratulations fellas!

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 1:29 pm
Slick. Congratulations fellas!

Well do it again next week..

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 1:40 pm
For those who don't know, Tee recently totaled 1875 @ 220 (770 squat, 420 bench, 685 deadlift). Still in his early 20s, Tee is another young, up and comin lifter to pay attention to. This will be Tees first invitation to the CAGE.

Here he is recently squatting 785x2 @220...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNp0kzF03q4

Kowboy
02-07-14, 1:44 pm
Very humble and amazing guy as well, crazy strong. Excited to meet him at the cage. When will you have the schedule for the weekend available?

Universal Rep
02-07-14, 4:23 pm
Very humble and amazing guy as well, crazy strong. Excited to meet him at the cage. When will you have the schedule for the weekend available?

Hasnt been set yet... Still announcing the lifters.

Tee Cummins
02-07-14, 5:32 pm
Very excited to lift in the Cage this year... Definitely a big deal to me and I don't plan to disappoint. Going for a big squat for sure... Really appreciate the opportunity!

Swolepez
02-07-14, 6:30 pm
For those who don't know, Tee recently totaled 1875 @ 220 (770 squat, 420 bench, 685 deadlift). Still in his early 20s, Tee is another young, up and comin lifter to pay attention to. This will be Tees first invitation to the CAGE.

Here he is recently squatting 785x2 @220...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNp0kzF03q4

You should show this video to all the newbs out there: big squats = big legs.
This guy is living proof of that.

N. Motta
02-07-14, 7:35 pm
That is fucking retarded.

Altered Beast
02-10-14, 9:51 am
Very excited to lift in the Cage this year... Definitely a big deal to me and I don't plan to disappoint. Going for a big squat for sure... Really appreciate the opportunity!

Good to have you around here! Your lifting at RUM was quite INSANE!

Kowboy
02-10-14, 10:15 am

Glad to see you on here Tee, this is Mark Nibert now you know my secret identity.

smoothballer
02-10-14, 12:11 pm
More announcements/promo this week?

RedlegDbell
02-10-14, 1:51 pm

Any time now would be my guess...or it may continue tomorrow.

HIGA MONSTER
02-10-14, 2:20 pm

Shit just got real...

Nix0r
02-10-14, 2:56 pm

1. Nix0r: CAGE tee, XL

Shit just got real...

Super real

DoubleTapJak
02-10-14, 4:58 pm
glad to see you on here tee, this is mark nibert now you know my secret identity.

are you a pokemon?!?!?

naturalguy
02-10-14, 5:00 pm

It was great to meet you at RUM, looking forward to seeing you lift in The Cage

HIGA MONSTER
02-10-14, 11:24 pm
Super real
I thought your shirt size was, SHMEDIUM???

HIGA MONSTER

Shukin
02-10-14, 11:40 pm
I am super excited for the cage this year. Can't wait to see what the veterans bring and with all the new lifting, this is awesome.

Congrats Tee, you are going to love the "family" atmosphere you receive.

#animalforlife
Shukin

Nix0r
02-11-14, 9:32 am
I thought your shirt size was, SHMEDIUM???

HIGA MONSTER

Who do you think I am, Razor?

GUNZ
02-11-14, 2:39 pm
6. Garret Gunz Griffin

Iv been off the forvm for 3-4 day from being in FL for RUM. Lets just say im pumped as hell to lift again in Cage and will be ready to kill it!

Altered Beast
02-11-14, 2:48 pm
Iv been off the forvm for 3-4 day from being in FL for RUM. Lets just say im pumped as hell to lift again in Cage and will be ready to kill it!

You made 500 your BITCH! That was impressive! You had 10-20 more pounds in ya!

naturalguy
02-11-14, 4:23 pm
Who do you think I am, Razor?

haha burn

Razor
02-11-14, 5:19 pm
haha burn

haha funny how i dont' take offense to that anymore haha.

freighttraindane
02-14-14, 3:49 pm

Someone was fibbing!

It's been quite a while since the last annoucement..... just saying

Universal Rep
02-19-14, 2:34 pm

We ready for more? Gotta get this thing goin again...

Here we go, sum times and info... http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?178-The-CAGE-Events-2014

Razor
02-19-14, 2:43 pm
We ready for more? Gotta get this thing goin again...

Here we go, sum times and info... http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?178-The-CAGE-Events-2014

Oh yes lets get this party started.

Universal Rep
02-19-14, 3:09 pm
Everyone knows who HIGA MONSTER is here... Grant is gonna put on an impressive show no doubt. Whos ready?

smoothballer
02-19-14, 3:26 pm
Everyone knows who HIGA MONSTER is here... Grant is gonna put on an impressive show no doubt. Whos ready?

Higa never disappoints at the Cage. Just ask P Diesel

Universal Rep
02-19-14, 3:27 pm
Higa satisfies at the Cage. Just ask P Diesel

Wut?

smoothballer
02-19-14, 3:34 pm
Wut?

U Rep full of lulz

Altered Beast
02-19-14, 3:38 pm

URep, I was pre-born ready!!!

Universal Rep
02-19-14, 3:43 pm
URep, I was pre-born ready!!!

Born? I thought u were "made"... ? Part man, part machine. Haha...

DoubleTapJak
02-19-14, 3:52 pm
born? I thought u were "made"... ? Part man, part machine. Haha...

roflmaololol

Altered Beast
02-19-14, 4:32 pm
Born? I thought u were "made"... ? Part man, part machine. Haha...

Could be.....

roflmaololol

Your shit's WEAK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4OtbfDhsM

DoubleTapJak
02-19-14, 4:47 pm
Could be.....

Your shit's WEAK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4OtbfDhsM

http://i.imgur.com/7M30q.gif

Altered Beast
02-20-14, 10:06 am
http://i.imgur.com/7M30q.gif

LOL!!!!! Touche indeed!

Altered Beast
02-20-14, 10:07 am
Too late to give my favorite lifter Konstantin Konstantinovs a call? Have him train and entire Deadlift session in there! Bring plenty of mats so he Pull off of them or stand on them =)

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 10:38 am
Brent Willis will be pulling in the CAGE. Hes got 855, but will he have enough in the tank to hit 900?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42325-Brent-Willis-quot-Raising-The-Dead-quot

Bruiser
02-20-14, 10:53 am
Too late to give my favorite lifter Konstantin Konstantinovs a call? Have him train and entire Deadlift session in there! Bring plenty of mats so he Pull off of them or stand on them =)

KK would be a sick score! I'm still hoping that with Andrey signed we might still see some more Eastern Bloc guys signed to Animal. Maybe KK, Kirill or Misha...

Bruiser
02-20-14, 10:54 am
Brent Willis will be pulling in the CAGE. Hes got 855, but will he have enough in the tank to hit 900?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42325-Brent-Willis-quot-Raising-The-Dead-quot

Hel'll destroy 900.

Bruiser
02-20-14, 10:55 am

Any word on a big deadlift monster from WI who is also closing in on 850+? I mean... you might need to put a washer and dryer behind him in the Cage. ;)

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 11:03 am
Any word on a big deadlift monster from WI who is also closing in on 850+? I mean... you might need to put a washer and dryer behind him in the Cage. ;)

I roll em out as I get em.

Washer and dryer u say. No fridge?

Bruiser
02-20-14, 11:15 am
I roll em out as I get em.

Washer and dryer u say. No fridge?

No fridge in that dusty old basement... there was a water heater though. Lol

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 11:18 am
No fridge in that dusty old basement... there was a water heater though. Lol

Are all those appliances mobile? Haha.

Bruiser
02-20-14, 11:20 am
Are all those appliances mobile? Haha.

I bet if invited he'd carry them to CBus if he had too. Lol

P Diesel
02-20-14, 11:31 am

is his name Pete R.? shit, thats too obvious ... P. Rubish? yea, thats better

P

Universal Rep
02-20-14, 11:36 am
I bet if invited he'd carry them to CBus if he had too. Lol

Have to be on his back...

Bruiser
02-20-14, 11:38 am

P

Wow Captain Obvious... way to keep it on the down low. Lol

Have to be on his back...

It's wide enough. When he hits rows it looks like he's wearing a small child as a backpack. Hahah

P Diesel
02-20-14, 11:40 am
Wow Captain Obvious... way to keep it on the down low. Lol

woops ;) i meeeean u kinda gave it away ... i was just giving a better hint. so now they might as well announce it haha

P

Bruiser
02-20-14, 11:48 am
woops ;) i meeeean u kinda gave it away ... i was just giving a better hint. so now they might as well announce it haha

P

Lol. Good point.

Altered Beast
02-20-14, 12:23 pm
KK would be a sick score! I'm still hoping that with Andrey signed we might still see some more Eastern Bloc guys signed to Animal. Maybe KK, Kirill or Misha...

I agree!

P

LOL! I already put a request for Pete like a month ago =)

P Diesel
02-20-14, 1:25 pm
[QUOTE=
LOL! I already put a request for Pete like a month ago =)[/QUOTE]

oh shit hold the fuckin presses, AB put a request in. lets get this shit done!! :)

P

smoothballer
02-20-14, 1:32 pm
oh shit hold the fuckin presses, AB put a request in. lets get this shit done!! :)

P

AB's requests are null and void since he decided to skip the Cage for some wedding or something ;)

Kowboy
02-20-14, 2:03 pm
Get married in teh cage or just come back on your honeymoon early. If she doesn't understand...then make her :) I think the real reason is that he is scared to stay w/ Mark and I again.

GUNS
02-20-14, 2:56 pm

P

Bahahahaha!

RedlegDbell
02-20-14, 7:55 pm
I hope you guys are bringing some competition plates otherwise all of that iron will be falling off the deadlift bar! And some good collars.

naturalguy
02-20-14, 7:58 pm
I hope you guys are bringing some competition plates otherwise all of that iron will be falling off the deadlift bar! And some good collars.

This year we have Elieko competition collars, nothing is falling off

We also have a new Texas squat bar and Texas deadlift bar

RedlegDbell
02-20-14, 7:59 pm

Nice!

GUNS
02-20-14, 9:04 pm

A very good friend, coach and training partner will appreciate that!

brentwillisbgw
02-21-14, 12:47 am

Awesome. The set up you guys had last year was unreal.

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:19 am
At only 20 years of age and 198, will be pulling 800.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42342-Jesse-Norris-quot-The-Phenom-s-Return-Pulling-800-quot&p=1364286#post1364286

deanna7272
02-21-14, 10:25 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42342-Jesse-Norris-quot-The-Phenom-s-Return-Pulling-800-quot&p=1364286#post1364286

Yesssss.... I was so blown away with Jesse last year... I was impressed by this unassuming young man walking around in The Cage, taking everything in, quiet in demeanor and then finding out the HE was going to be pulling 600+... what???? I remember looking over at Vinny and asking... "How is this possible? How does that happen?"

Glad he made the list!!

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:26 am
Yesssss.... I was so blown away with Jesse last year... I was impressed by this unassuming young man walking around in The Cage, taking everything in, quiet in demeanor and then finding out the HE was going to be pulling 600+... what???? I remember looking over at Vinny and asking... "How is this possible? How does that happen?"

Glad he made the list!!

He wuz 19 last year? Just a kid. Put in his headphones and pulled 775 @ 198 like it wuz nuthin. Insane. This is real life.

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:28 am
Another young kid with tremendous promise. Recently competed at RUM and has made huge strides recently...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42340-Tee-Cummins-quot-Teeing-Off-On-The-Squat-quot

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:30 am
All time WR bench presser...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42341-Adrian-Larsen-quot-Quarter-Ton-Raw-Bench-At-Two-And-A-Quarter-quot

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:31 am
Weighin in at 181, attempting a big squat over 700?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42337-Phil-Harrington-quot-Squatzilla-vs-The-Iron-quot

deanna7272
02-21-14, 10:32 am
He wuz 19 last year? Just a kid. Put in his headphones and pulled 775 @ 198 like it wuz nuthin. Insane. This is real life.

Yep... So calm, cool, and collected... So impressive...

** I teach teenagers... I don't see this... EVER!!! **

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:33 am
Yep... So calm, cool, and collected... So impressive...

** I teach teenagers... I don't see this... EVER!!! **

Kid is a rare prodigy, a phenom if there ever wuz one...

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 10:34 am
Deadlift competition between two Animals, coach and student, 220 vs. 242.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42338-Nera-vs-Weber-quot-Double-Or-Nothing-Deads-quot

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 1:14 pm
Pulling 800, raw and beltless.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42351-Pete-Rubish-quot-No-Safety-Net-Pulling-Without-A-Belt-quot&p=1364376#post1364376

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 1:14 pm
How far can Burley get past 600, raw bench? Find out.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42348-Burly-Hawk-quot-A-Burly-Bench-Press-quot

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 1:15 pm
Will attempt to squat 3x his bodyweight.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42349-Corey-Hayes-quot-The-Triple-Bodyweight-Squat-quot

Universal Rep
02-21-14, 1:16 pm
The Ant has put on some memorable events in The Cage. This may be the biggest yet, as he looks to pull 683 raw @ 132.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42350-Richard-Hawthorne-quot-The-Ant-Chases-Deadlift-History-quot