PDA

View Full Version : The Cage Invite announcements...

Pages : [1] 2

Animal
03-07-13, 10:53 am
Never too late to talk about what can happen next year. One important lesson from this year--give athletes more time to prepare for a specific event and give the fans more time to get excited about an event. So if you have ideas or suggestions about who we should bring in for next year, post it up here.

We already have a challenge event, Sam Byrd calling out Eric Lilliebridge for squats.

P Diesel
03-07-13, 11:15 am
i like the idea of all the biggest pullers in a last man stading faceoff for max weight. no weight class, equipped or unequipped doesnt matter. everyone hits the pull, move the bar weight up and so on until people begin to fall. last man to pull biggest weight wins. dan greene, brandon lilly, brent willis, marshall johnson, myself, invite young jesse norris back

P

J Wong
03-07-13, 11:19 am
i like the idea of all the biggest pullers in a last man stading faceoff for max weight. no weight class, equipped or unequipped doesnt matter. everyone hits the pull, move the bar weight up and so on until people begin to fall. last man to pull biggest weight wins. dan greene, brandon lilly, brent willis, marshall johnson, myself, invite young jesse norris back

P

I love this idea.

HIGA MONSTER
03-07-13, 11:24 am

P
What a dick...

Punani Diesel doesn't even mention my name. Its fuckin on now.

freighttraindane
03-07-13, 11:25 am

P

This sounds awesome

Plus the Byrd v. Lilliebridge squat would be insance, either 1 on 1 or 3 on 3.

Would be cool to have Lilly and Spoto back again next year, the Westside gang was awesome last year, Donnie Thompson would be awesome, Mark Bell would be cool

P Diesel
03-07-13, 11:27 am
What a dick...

hahahaha punk bitch

P

GUNS
03-07-13, 11:31 am
Maybe a 3 day event! Each day the lifters do a lift, Squat(day1)/Bench(day2)/Dead(day3). See what kind of total we can get!

I would love to see Marshall Back in there! Really hard to top this lineup! Would like to see McBeast in there going for the 500 for reps!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-07-13, 11:49 am
A new goal of mine after seeing everyone get fucking crazy this weekend.. Is to eventually work up to a lift that is Cage worthy and throw it down in the next few years.

kcburrows
03-07-13, 11:55 am
A new goal of mine after seeing everyone get fucking crazy this weekend.. Is to eventually work up to a lift that is Cage worthy and throw it down in the next few years.

im with you on this Chase, it would be insane to step inside the cage and complete a lift. Deads are my best lift, but outta respect for the other guys there im not gonna step in the cage to pull a number that Ant is warming up with!

Kowboy
03-07-13, 12:40 pm

P

That is a great idea, I am sure ed coan would be down for judging again as well.

Kowboy
03-07-13, 12:42 pm
I would love to see a nice strongman demo. I know Steve Slater would probably let you use some of hte stuff so you wouldn't have to buy or ship it. Just for the advertising aspect of it. The events I would like to see:

Stone Loading, Log Press, 18" Deads, Circus Dumbbell, Grip or something.

I am a huge fan of strongman and I know P and Higa are both badasses. I would step in to hit it from an amateur side or mc it or whatever. Strongman is one of my passions so I would love to see it.

Animal
03-07-13, 12:52 pm
We also plan to record each lift at future Cage events. Maybe even print a sign of the previous great lifts. This way we can create a "Hall of Fame" for all the great lifters and their accomplishments. This way, veterans and rookies of The Cage have something to look up at and up to.

Madcat
03-07-13, 1:05 pm
What a dick...

Maybe he was fueling the fire.....

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
03-07-13, 4:46 pm
hahahaha punk bitch

P

Ahh come on lol you cant for get about HIGA MONSTER!!!!!!! He's such a cool dude! And dam strong!

Ragin Asian
03-07-13, 7:30 pm
This sounds awesome

Plus the Byrd v. Lilliebridge squat would be insance, either 1 on 1 or 3 on 3.

Would be cool to have Lilly and Spoto back again next year, the Westside gang was awesome last year, Donnie Thompson would be awesome, Mark Bell would be cool

Donnie couldn't stick around for long at the Arnold, he had a seminar to do on Sunday and had to head out Saturday. He came around the Cage and hung out for awhile. I'm sure he would love to do a lifting exhibition in there. I can put the bug in his ear if you guys want him to. :) :) :) He's good people and such a big teddy bear - you guys would absolutely love him!! Everything he does for the sport he does for all the lifters. He loves helping out and is such a modest and humble person - genuinely golden-hearted.

That is a great idea, I am sure ed coan would be down for judging again as well.

Ed Coan was so stoked about being asked to judge/count P and Higa's lifts. He kept coming back to the Cage to see more of the action and absolutely loved everyone. He loves the sport and more importantly he loves everyone doing it - from the beginner/amateur to the top level athletes. I'm sure he would be down for it again. :) :) :)

HIGA MONSTER
03-08-13, 1:12 am
hahahaha punk bitch

P
says the Amish guy that could only muster 13 reps with 525 lbs...

Punk bitch.

Phil800101
03-08-13, 1:46 am
I know one thing that needs to stay in the lineup, even though it's unofficial...Friday night dinner at Rodizio.

Squat-off sounds like it could be epic, I also like the "last man standing" max deadlift idea.

I agree, a strongman demo would be sweet. I remember the awesome one that Higa and Tyler put on the one year (2010?), with the famed "Civic Stone."

I always like seeing something that is educational as well as inspiring, where you can take something away and apply it to your own training. Don't get me wrong, the straight up demos are always mind-blowing and you can definitely learn something. However, it's cool when you see some different and/or unique training methods put on display and explained. For example, the Fields/Fields/Barth demo this year, the demos that Skiba has put on with some of his crew in the past, Byrd's squat seminar the year he was injured (2010 or 2011 if I recall correctly), and also the one year when Byrd hit up a session with some of his crew from Train Station Fitness. With each of those, not only did I see some cool shit but I also learned something as well.

Madcat
03-08-13, 8:10 am
I know one thing that needs to stay in the lineup, even though it's unofficial...Friday night dinner at Rodizio.

Squat-off sounds like it could be epic, I also like the "last man standing" max deadlift idea.

I agree, a strongman demo would be sweet. I remember the awesome one that Higa and Tyler put on the one year (2010?), with the famed "Civic Stone."

I always like seeing something that is educational as well as inspiring, where you can take something away and apply it to your own training. Don't get me wrong, the straight up demos are always mind-blowing and you can definitely learn something. However, it's cool when you see some different and/or unique training methods put on display and explained. For example, the Fields/Fields/Barth demo this year, the demos that Skiba has put on with some of his crew in the past, Byrd's squat seminar the year he was injured (2010 or 2011 if I recall correctly), and also the one year when Byrd hit up a session with some of his crew from Train Station Fitness. With each of those, not only did I see some cool shit but I also learned something as well.

Bro yes, Rodizio was unreal, I've never had anything even close, that was such an epicly good call.

Razor
03-08-13, 9:04 am
hahahaha punk bitch

P

hahaha and so it begins!

Razor
03-08-13, 9:04 am
We also plan to record each lift at future Cage events. Maybe even print a sign of the previous great lifts. This way we can create a "Hall of Fame" for all the great lifters and their accomplishments. This way, veterans and rookies of The Cage have something to look up at and up to.

ooooo i like this!!

Bcast
03-08-13, 11:45 am

such a sick idea!

P Diesel
03-08-13, 11:51 am

*cough* my idea

says the Amish guy that could only muster 13 reps with 525 lbs...

Punk bitch.

ooooo haha, that was a low blow. keep em up HIGA ya brown bastard

P

P Diesel
03-08-13, 11:57 am
Bro yes, Rodizio was unreal, I've never had anything even close, that was such an epicly good call.

all HIGA had was pineapple and chicken hearts

P

Firefist
03-08-13, 12:16 pm

In on that for sure man. Me and you, head to head. Cage 2016 haha.

Seriously though.... last man standing deadlifts. The thought of it gives me the goosebumps.

Aggression
03-08-13, 12:23 pm

*cough* my idea

Haha confirmed. We gotta look back and see if we can figure out previous years' lifts. I'm sure there are videos or articles that go back a few years with all the events.

Razor
03-08-13, 12:38 pm
This thread rules but i would visit just for the banter between P and Higa. You guys should do like the old school wrestling promos before your lift.

Animal
03-08-13, 1:55 pm
*cough* my idea

It was. And it's a good one, thanks Patrick. Truth is, we should have been doing it all along.

Ragin Asian
03-08-13, 2:06 pm
We've got some big squatters interested in being part of the Animal family and putting on a show next year - Donnie Thompson and Matt Wenning. It's up to you guys. ;)

Standing_Guard
03-08-13, 2:07 pm
friday night was epic, I ate so many chicken hearts

Sam Vs Lilly? Epic

if we plan on strongman, beyond limits would be the place to get our stuff, that place was unreal.

Wrath and Ox should have a posedown just for kicks, idk lol

maybe an arm wrestling competition

Hall of Fame is a must

Above all else ladies and gentlemen, we shall never bow to a fitness bunny in another booth. We are Animal, we are The Cage, we are the motherfuckers that everyone comes to see, and we shall always overcome.

HIGA MONSTER
03-08-13, 2:08 pm

P
At least I was a man and ate the chicken hearts.

I thought the Amish never wasted anything on the farm?

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-08-13, 2:26 pm
This thread rules but i would visit just for the banter between P and Higa. You guys should do like the old school wrestling promos before your lift.
Nope, I am going to "retire" from competition right before Punani Diesel gets a chance to lift against me again...

Just to fuck with his head...cause he wont be able to sleep for another year knowing that an Old Man beat him AGAIN.

P Diesel
03-08-13, 2:27 pm
It was. And it's a good one, thanks Patrick. Truth is, we should have been doing it all along.

it is a sought after thing to perform a lift or compete in The Cage. so for one it will honor those who have had outstanding performances and second make a Cage record something to chase down. talked about in the same breath as other records. some that may never be broken, other that will set new standards for lifting.

At least I was a man and ate the chicken hearts.

I thought the Amish never wasted anything on the farm?

HIGA MONSTER

im not amish u samoan fuck. maybe i can shave off half my beard and mail it to u so u can have part of one. annnnd dnt u asians eat all inds of wild shit, ur used to odd chewy things in ur mouth.

P

Freakshowelite
03-08-13, 2:35 pm
Maybe a 3 day event! Each day the lifters do a lift, Squat(day1)/Bench(day2)/Dead(day3). See what kind of total we can get!

I would love to see Marshall Back in there! Really hard to top this lineup! Would like to see McBeast in there going for the 500 for reps!

thanks GUNS!

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:01 pm

P

Great idea. Last man Standing events are awesome to watch

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:06 pm
Ahh come on lol you cant for get about HIGA MONSTER!!!!!!! He's such a cool dude! And dam strong!

And has such pretty, golden, baby smooth skin

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:11 pm

P

haha

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:16 pm

If we are doing a sign I make a motion for Nick Winters to be among the first batch

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 2:21 pm
I personally like to see that Animal is moving toward the powerbuilding with the events. I would like to see Animal move away from the geared lifting.

Ragin Asian
03-09-13, 2:50 pm
I second that! Props to the Animals who lifted gear. But now its time to step it up bros!!!! Bring your raw ass's to the Cage!!!!

thebigbaldguy
03-09-13, 4:06 pm

P

This would be awesome!!!

HIGA MONSTER
03-09-13, 11:37 pm
And has such pretty, golden, baby smooth skin
Faith,
Stop acting like you are Sam and complimenting my skin...dont want you to get in trouble!

HIGA MONSTER

MAB
03-10-13, 11:26 am
Above all else ladies and gentlemen, we shall never bow to a fitness bunny in another booth. We are Animal, we are The Cage, we are the motherfuckers that everyone comes to see, and we shall always overcome.

God yes that woman was annoying as all get out! She made it impossible to hear the seminars even from within the cage. Maybe Animal should just buy up a bunch of booth spaces to make sure annoying vendors aren't around the cage. You could provide seating outside the cage portion then for ppl to sit and watch seminars and exhibitions, Animal Fan Stands. I know that probably is out of the question bc of how expensive spots are in the Convention Center during the Arnold, but hey... here's to wishing :)

But speaking of people outside the cage getting a better view of inside the cage... how about some display monitors or tvs or something outside the cage so if ppl can't get right up on it they can still see what's going on. And just in case some annoyingly loud booth ends up in the vicinity of the cage I say louder music with the base cranked all the way up :)

All the other suggestions I've read so far sound amazing! Can't wait!

Big Byrd
03-10-13, 4:53 pm
Faith,
Stop acting like you are Sam and complimenting my skin...dont want you to get in trouble!

HIGA MONSTER

ha faith thinks ur like a big cuddly teddy bear

Big Byrd
03-10-13, 4:55 pm
God yes that woman was annoying as all get out! She made it impossible to hear the seminars even from within the cage. Maybe Animal should just buy up a bunch of booth spaces to make sure annoying vendors aren't around the cage. You could provide seating outside the cage portion then for ppl to sit and watch seminars and exhibitions, Animal Fan Stands. I know that probably is out of the question bc of how expensive spots are in the Convention Center during the Arnold, but hey... here's to wishing :)

But speaking of people outside the cage getting a better view of inside the cage... how about some display monitors or tvs or something outside the cage so if ppl can't get right up on it they can still see what's going on. And just in case some annoyingly loud booth ends up in the vicinity of the cage I say louder music with the base cranked all the way up :)

All the other suggestions I've read so far sound amazing! Can't wait!

We already got reprimanded for having music to loud this year. the monitors are a good idea.

smoothballer
03-10-13, 5:24 pm
We already got reprimanded for having music to loud this year. the monitors are a good idea.

I hope that bitch next to us got double reprimands for being too loud and being too annoying.

Appollonian
03-10-13, 6:08 pm
This is getting my excited, feels like the Cage is close already with this talk.

Were the officials walking around with a sound pressure meter?

I hope that bitch next to us got double reprimands for being too loud and being too annoying.

If so how'd they miss the lady next to The Cage? She must have had a 'heads up' because to me she was much louder.

Thunder Chicken
04-03-13, 8:54 am
What a dick...

hahahaha punk bitch

P

here we go! round 3? im down to see this again, just hope P brings it a little more this time ;)

Aggression
04-03-13, 9:15 am
P Diesel's idea of a 'last man standing' event for deads would be insane. That hour long block would be non-stop action. There wouldn't be any stalemate between attempts if there's 5-6 guys all pulling. Would be insane. Last man standing would get a specially made '2014 Arnold Classic Animal CAGE Deadlift Champ (x-lbs)' customized pullover Animal hoodie ... yes.

GUNS
04-03-13, 9:16 am
P Diesel's idea of a 'last man standing' event for deads would be insane. That hour long block would be non-stop action. There wouldn't be any stalemate between attempts if there's 5-6 guys all pulling. Would be insane. Last man standing would get a specially made '2014 Arnold Classic Animal CAGE Deadlift Champ (x-lbs)' customized pullover Animal hoodie ... yes.

Like!

Aggression
04-03-13, 9:19 am

Like!

Then we can use that guy to promote 2015's event via YouTube, calling out any/all challengers to come knock him off in 2015. Imagine how enticed the elite of the elite would be to come into The Cage and knock off the reigning champ. In time, with the right publicity/promotion, I can see the pull reaching 1,000lbs and people training year-round just to beat the current number in The Cage every year. In a way, it would become it's own meet for the best of the best ...

Firefist
04-03-13, 9:50 am
Then we can use that guy to promote 2015's event via YouTube, calling out any/all challengers to come knock him off in 2015. Imagine how enticed the elite of the elite would be to come into The Cage and knock off the reigning champ. In time, with the right publicity/promotion, I can see the pull reaching 1,000lbs and people training year-round just to beat the current number in The Cage every year. In a way, it would become it's own meet for the best of the best ...

This is an awesome idea. It would sure be humbling, standing there and watching a crew of 6+ 800+ pound pullers chasing that #1 spot in the cage. Have ed coan back to judge all the pulls. Cant wait to see what comes of this idea.

Big Byrd
04-04-13, 10:21 pm
Last man standing concept is awesome! Non stop action for the fans!

Kowboy
04-04-13, 10:23 pm
That is a bad ass idea!

HIGA MONSTER
04-05-13, 12:57 am
I just hope P brings it a little more this time... ;)
No kidding. I hope he is actually training...

HIGA MONSTER

Dman
04-05-13, 3:06 am
That would be INSANITY to watch no doubt!!

Big Byrd
04-06-13, 12:37 am
No kidding. I hope he is actually training...

HIGA MONSTER

OUCH!

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 1:01 pm
Sum tremendous ideas here fellas... And I got a few of my own too. Also, bein able to throw Hoornstra into the mix is gonna be sweet.

Firefist
04-17-13, 1:50 pm
Sum tremendous ideas here fellas... And I got a few of my own too. Also, bein able to throw Hoornstra into the mix is gonna be sweet.

Speaking of which U-rep, idk if it was brought up or not, but his last sponser had his pictures and name all over their booth this past arnold. Dont know if yall knew that or addressed it.... just a heads up.

twoheadedboy
04-17-13, 2:11 pm
I saw that too.

LoneWolf45
04-19-13, 10:03 pm
I did the bench your body weight this year in the cage, so awesome getting to lift in the cage, even though it was just a small event for fun.
I have one request, could there be a small board or something that lists the top 3 lifters throughout the weekend!?
That would be easy, and much appreciated, i didn't see anything in the cage this year as too who was leading, or who even won.
Thanks guys!

Big Byrd
04-19-13, 10:20 pm
I did the bench your body weight this year in the cage, so awesome getting to lift in the cage, even though it was just a small event for fun.
I have one request, could there be a small board or something that lists the top 3 lifters throughout the weekend!?
That would be easy, and much appreciated, i didn't see anything in the cage this year as too who was leading, or who even won.
Thanks guys!

Thats a great idea

P Diesel
04-20-13, 8:32 am
Thanks guys!

I see what ur sayin but easier said then done. If we picked leaders and eventually winners, we would have to judge each participant for correct reps and form instead of just counting their reps. Create a standard for a correct press as opposed to letting fans come and showcase their skills. If that were the case many would leave w zero reps. And will inevitabley deter many from coming to participate because many or all of their reps would not count. It's just for fun for most. If u take it seriously that's awesome, come out and hammer out a billion strict reps and we will all applaud u. But what about the girl who has shit form but just wants to try, or the young kid who just started training and can squeak out one? Like I said I always felt this event is 90% for ppl to come be a part of the cage and hve sum fun saying they dd sumthin in the same arena where the freaks get it in.

P

LoneWolf45
04-20-13, 10:01 am
I see what ur sayin but easier said then done. If we picked leaders and eventually winners, we would have to judge each participant for correct reps and form instead of just counting their reps. Create a standard for a correct press as opposed to letting fans come and showcase their skills. If that were the case many would leave w zero reps. And will inevitabley deter many from coming to participate because many or all of their reps would not count. It's just for fun for most. If u take it seriously that's awesome, come out and hammer out a billion strict reps and we will all applaud u. But what about the girl who has shit form but just wants to try, or the young kid who just started training and can squeak out one? Like I said I always felt this event is 90% for ppl to come be a part of the cage and hve sum fun saying they dd sumthin in the same arena where the freaks get it in.

P

Yes. i got ya, judging it strictly would get difficult. i am all about the last part you mentioned, it was awesome getting too just lift in the cage, and be around all the lifters I've been watching for many years online, ill keep it at. that.

P Diesel
04-20-13, 9:44 pm
Yes. i got ya, judging it strictly would get difficult. i am all about the last part you mentioned, it was awesome getting too just lift in the cage, and be around all the lifters I've been watching for many years online, ill keep it at. that.

BUT being competitive i 100% see where ur coming from lookin for a ranking, leader, total and eventually overall winner. maybe sumthin seperate for those that want to be judged for reps not jsut come out and try their hand

P

GUNZ
04-23-13, 12:40 pm

P

Very true P Diesel, it would turn into a mess judging some of these reps!! It's more for fun and for fans just to get to be in the Cage and lift.

Big Byrd
04-23-13, 5:30 pm
Everybody wants to win. Pick a counter, have a huge board. Give a cool prize to top 3 at the end of each day. DOnt be so technical- if it clearly sucks it wont count. The counter has the final word on the lift count. end of story. How would this be any different than the charity benches done against Gaspari group? its not.

Enforcer
04-23-13, 7:33 pm
I cant believe there are already talks of the Cage in 2014...this is just madness...goes to show how hard the Animal Crew works to make it bigger and better each year

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
04-23-13, 7:51 pm
I cant believe there are already talks of the Cage in 2014...this is just madness...goes to show how hard the Animal Crew works to make it bigger and better each year

No kidding! I really can't wait for the Cage 2014 it will be just as epic as 2013's!

Bcast
04-29-13, 11:39 am
all such sick ideas.. cant wait for Arnold 2014! curious to see whats going to happen with the ABC. Seeing how huge it was this year, i dont know how Animal is going to accomodate for the sure increase in size of Animal Nation!

LoneWolf45
05-02-13, 11:35 pm
will pete be lifting in the cage!?...i hope.

P Diesel
05-03-13, 2:31 pm
Everybody wants to win. Pick a counter, have a huge board. Give a cool prize to top 3 at the end of each day. DOnt be so technical- if it clearly sucks it wont count. The counter has the final word on the lift count. end of story. How would this be any different than the charity benches done against Gaspari group? its not.

i think itd b very diffeent then Gaspari, fuck that soft shit.

P

brentwillisbgw
08-26-13, 11:21 pm

I can't think of a lifter more suited for The Cage, or maybe vice versa.

Dman
08-27-13, 2:50 am

That'd be just Badass!!

BamBam
09-13-13, 9:10 am
I may be spitballing here... but I vote for Pro's vs Bro's again or Bro's vs Bro's or the "Team Event" like last year. Didn't get in on the action but you can bet Im ready and waiting..

You could do any of these lifts on a pro and a "bro" level.. squat off, last man on deads, bench reps, etc.

Plus, again I know I am biased because I am one of the bro's here.. but when i got to hit the 500 for reps on deads a few years ago with everyone it made me feel that much stronger and apart of the family. Letting the other guys get involved is what it's all about. YES, I fucking love to see the elite guys lift and throw up numbers I'm still thirsting for... but to see the young guns go at it and lift and push themselves is great in it's own right.

Strongman is a must as well and I volunteer as the guinea pig and or test monkey.

Hard to put so many great lifts and also seminars into what becomes a short weekend. But ANIMAL NEVER lets us down.

Ya'll better be training.. my ass will be ready if I get the chance and if not I'll still be loading weight and cheering everyone on.

God Bless-
BB

Universal Rep
09-13-13, 9:34 am
Welp, Ima pretty sure J-Ho is gonna bench huge in the CAGE this year, so theres that...

Altered Beast
09-13-13, 9:36 am
Honestly, I'd like to see a Pro vs Bros or Bro vs Bros event on Saturday morning for the first event to kick off the big day! Having it on Sunday I wasn't a fan of, simply because the majority of us have to fly back Sunday morning. I believe it would electrify the day/crowds having some of us regular guys perform in some events!

Just my 3 cents.

BamBam
09-13-13, 10:32 am
Welp, Ima pretty sure J-Ho is gonna bench huge in the CAGE this year, so theres that...

This is always a good decision..

Altered Beast
09-13-13, 10:40 am

That will be something to see!!

SquatPressPull
09-13-13, 10:46 am
I definitely want to make it up there. Never been to the Arnold and I pissed my pants with the Animal Cage video. I know I may never lift in there but, I do want to attend and watch all of the Animals lift. So inspired by all of it. Higa and P Diesel dead lift challenge. (I did "kinda" challenge Higa on InstaGram. :))

I'm going to do my best to be there.

BamBam
09-13-13, 10:52 am
I definitely want to make it up there. Never been to the Arnold and I pissed my pants with the Animal Cage video. I know I may never lift in there but, I do want to attend and watch all of the Animals lift. So inspired by all of it. Higa and P Diesel dead lift challenge. (I did "kinda" challenge Higa on InstaGram. :))

I challenge Higa yearly... haha. We go at it at the ABC for sure if ya wanna join in on the big deadlift session we have

SquatPressPull
09-13-13, 10:55 am
I challenge Higa yearly... haha. We go at it at the ABC for sure if ya wanna join in on the big deadlift session we have

Yes, I'll definitely attend the ABC. That's a must. Need to meet the Ant (Unless I can drive down to meet him at his gym), P Diesel, Higa, and all of the others too of course.

iHeartless
09-16-13, 4:30 pm
How about Pete Rubish coming in for a few pulls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOKueeNiPk

Altered Beast
09-17-13, 9:36 am
How about Pete Rubish coming in for a few pulls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMOKueeNiPk

I LOVE IT!

"TALK SHIT NOW!" LOL! You can hear him still yelling stuff as he walks away. I love this guy, a fellow nutcase.

GUNS
10-18-13, 9:53 am
Yes, I'll definitely attend the ABC. That's a must. Need to meet the Ant (Unless I can drive down to meet him at his gym), P Diesel, Higa, and all of the others too of course.

If you get down here, let me know, Ill get over there at the same time!

SquatPressPull
10-18-13, 9:54 am
If you get down here, let me know, Ill get over there at the same time!

At Ants place or at the Cage? I'm still on "go" for going to the Arnold but, that could change... I hope not.

GUNS
10-18-13, 9:55 am
This will be awesome!

Bruiser
10-18-13, 9:57 am
I LOVE IT!

"TALK SHIT NOW!" LOL! You can hear him still yelling stuff as he walks away. I love this guy, a fellow nutcase.

Tell me about it! You should try training with him. He's out of his mind but one of the most driven guys I've ever known. He's helped me put 80 lbs on my DL in 4 months!

Altered Beast
10-21-13, 9:18 am
Tell me about it! You should try training with him. He's out of his mind but one of the most driven guys I've ever known. He's helped me put 80 lbs on my DL in 4 months!

What's he up to these days? I really should sub his youtube page!

J Wong
10-22-13, 4:53 pm
I know somebody who would like to squat in the cage. I am pretty sure his name is Jordan Wong...

Universal Rep
10-23-13, 2:18 pm
I know somebody who would like to squat in the cage. I am pretty sure his name is Jordan Wong...

Hahaha. Wait wut???

J Wong
10-23-13, 3:15 pm
Hahaha. Wait wut???

Yeah, I heard he is kind of Chinese and has a round fat head.

Enforcer
10-24-13, 8:12 am
Unfortunately last year I had to back out of the Arnold about a week or so before due to a death in the family. Hopin to get my ass back out to teh Arnold this year and be a part of the Cage and one of the lifting events

Phil800101
10-25-13, 10:58 pm
Unfortunately last year I had to back out of the Arnold about a week or so before due to a death in the family. Hopin to get my ass back out to teh Arnold this year and be a part of the Cage and one of the lifting events

Hope you can make it too brother.

Bruiser
10-26-13, 8:46 am
What's he up to these days? I really should sub his youtube page!

He's busting his ass training for a November meet. His bench is coming up, his squat is blowing up and I'll be real surprised if he doesn't pull 850 at the meet...

Altered Beast
10-28-13, 9:46 am
He's busting his ass training for a November meet. His bench is coming up, his squat is blowing up and I'll be real surprised if he doesn't pull 850 at the meet...

NICE! I hope he doesn't move up to the 275 class in the future! He'll make it tough for me to hold on to that World Record.

Brandon Lilly
10-28-13, 10:47 am
The CAGE is going to be insane!!

SquatPressPull
10-28-13, 11:04 am
I'm definitely going to try to make it to watch. Can't wait.

Bruiser
12-12-13, 7:20 am
You know what we need at the Cage? We've all see the DL comp between Patrick and Higa. What about a bench comp between Eric Spoto and Kirill Sarychev?!

Universal Rep
12-12-13, 8:56 am
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. ______________ ?

freighttraindane
12-12-13, 9:01 am
1. Andrey Malanichev
2. ______________ ?

Does this mark the start of annoucement season regarding the Cage?

Bruiser
12-12-13, 9:04 am
How about:

Andrey
Rubish
Spoto vs Kirill
Hickson
Talia and/or Streaky

twoheadedboy
12-12-13, 9:07 am
Cage Wilks Score Raw Power Challenge

Andrey Malanichev vs. Eric Lilliebridge vs. Dan Green vs. Richard Hawthorne

The four best powerlifters on earth, pound for pound, in any weight class (IMO). Not that the other PLers on the roster aren't great, but those 4 are the best of the best of the best right now, freaks amongst freaks.

J Wong
12-12-13, 9:14 am

The four best powerlifters on earth, pound for pound, in any weight class (IMO). Not that the other PLers on the roster aren't great, but those 4 are the best of the best of the best right now, freaks amongst freaks.

Well in all fairness, we can see the result of that a month earlier at RUM. Interesting concept for sure, but I'm not sure how they would set up the judging and all of that stuff for a "meet" in the cage!

I'm looking forward to watching guys in the cage this year. Last year it was so crowded I wasn't able to see much, but I did get to see Garrett bench 550 which was insane!

Universal Rep
12-12-13, 9:50 am
Does this mark the start of annoucement season regarding the Cage?

Haha, Ive been told I could make this one announcement. But really, wuz it ever in doubt after the signing?

Universal Rep
12-12-13, 9:51 am

On a pound for pound basis, aint it The ANT with a total 11x his bodyweight? That'd be like 2662 for BOSS at 242, 3025 for Lilliebridge and 3498 for Malan rite?

HIGA MONSTER
12-12-13, 9:57 am

Always trying to cause trouble...I see you bro.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
12-12-13, 9:58 am
Indeed.

BamBam always gets fired up at the ABC. Good shit bro.

HIGA MONSTER

SquatPressPull
12-12-13, 10:01 am
Always trying to cause trouble...I see you bro.

HIGA MONSTER

I'm just stirring it. I'm not going to be able to make it to the Arnold. So that means I'll train my ass off this next year and in 2015 I'll be there. Maybe by then, since I'm still in newbie gains, will challenge you to a 405X* challenge in squats.

Skared bro? Man up.

haha

SquatPressPull
12-12-13, 10:05 am
I'm just stirring it. I'm not going to be able to make it to the Arnold. So that means I'll train my ass off this next year and in 2015 I'll be there. Maybe by then, since I'm still in newbie gains, will challenge you to a 405X* challenge in squats.

Skared bro? Man up.

haha

This will be at the ABC of course. No where qualified enough for the Cage.

Universal Rep
12-16-13, 11:36 am
Fellas over at BB.com talkin about who should lift in the CAGE... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158833763&

SquatPressPull
12-16-13, 11:57 am
Fellas over at BB.com talkin about who should lift in the CAGE... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158833763&

I think Ray Williams would be great. Met him this weekend and watched him lift. AMAZING. I was in awe... then after the meet he came up to me asking for a pic! WTF!? hahahaha He's a great guy too. Helpful to anyone and everyone.

freighttraindane
12-16-13, 1:31 pm
"Def rite brotha. Byrd vs. Lilliebridge? Dunno, but Ill say this. This years format is gonna feature sumthing new and its gonna be amazin. U heard it here first..."

More Details on this....

Can't wait until the Cage this year!

Altered Beast
12-16-13, 3:01 pm
Since Tiny finally hit his dream of an 1100 Pound Multi-Ply Bench, he is looking to break the all time record in Single-Ply as well. Might be worth looking into!

Universal Rep
12-16-13, 3:14 pm
Since Tiny finally hit his dream of an 1100 Pound Multi-Ply Bench, he is looking to break the all time record in Single-Ply as well. Might be worth looking into!

Based on all their recent signings, Ima guessin ANIMAL is pretty much lookin at raw powerlifting going forward. Dunno for sure tho...

smoothballer
12-16-13, 3:55 pm
Based on all their recent signings, Ima guessin ANIMAL is pretty much lookin at raw powerlifting going forward. Dunno for sure tho...

What about Marshall?

GUNS
12-16-13, 4:40 pm
What about Marshall?YES!

GUNZ
12-16-13, 6:14 pm

This will happen at RUM with best of the best judging!!! And Richard lb for lb is a mother fucker to beat!!! My experience in Cage was sick, as a lifter we love to give back to the fans and that's what the Cage is all about, they take out the judges and all the other stresses and we just get to do what we love and put on a good show. Face off are good, but full meets would take up the whole day and to me its not what the Cage is about.

Well in all fairness, we can see the result of that a month earlier at RUM. Interesting concept for sure, but I'm not sure how they would set up the judging and all of that stuff for a "meet" in the cage!

I'm looking forward to watching guys in the cage this year. Last year it was so crowded I wasn't able to see much, but I did get to see Garrett bench 550 which was insane!

Well put bro, I sure you will have a blast this year man! I didn't realize you got to see my lift last year!! Its all coming so fast RUM then Arnold

Universal Rep
12-17-13, 11:51 am
And Richard lb for lb is a mother fucker to beat!!!

On a pound for pound basis, aint it The ANT with a total 11x his bodyweight? That'd be like 2662 for BOSS at 242, 3025 for Lilliebridge and 3498 for Malan rite?

Yup...

J Wong
12-17-13, 11:27 pm
Well put bro, I sure you will have a blast this year man! I didn't realize you got to see my lift last year!! Its all coming so fast RUM then Arnold

Yeah man, can't wait. I'm pretty excited to actually be in there instead of being outside on my tip toes looking over shoulders to see what is going on!

Bruiser
12-18-13, 7:25 am
I still wanna see Pete Rubish pulling 850 at the Cage. And I think everybody would like to see a bench off between Spoto and Kirill.

LoneWolf45
12-18-13, 8:02 am

Yes! deff keep is to only RAW lifting

LoneWolf45
12-18-13, 8:05 am
I still wanna see Pete Rubish pulling 850 at the Cage. And I think everybody would like to see a bench off between Spoto and Kirill.

agreed! That would be sick!
I really want to see pete get fired up and pull crazy weight

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
12-20-13, 8:44 pm

I would like to see Pete pull 850 too but hes not at that level yet. Maybe on a good day with straps 825?

Enforcer
12-29-13, 7:21 pm
Can't believe that the Cage is just about 2 short months away now

GUNS
12-29-13, 9:30 pm
Can't believe that the Cage is just about 2 short months away now

No doubt, it was like it would never get here! Now its coming up on us fast! Hoping for some good promo's and some good info to come out soon on what's going on there this year! Cant wait!

Kowboy
12-30-13, 6:45 am
Not volunteering for anything this year, just gonna come enjoy the Arnold and the Cage for once.

Bruiser
12-30-13, 7:00 am
I would like to see Pete pull 850 too but hes not at that level yet. Maybe on a good day with straps 825?

I think if there was more time between RUM7 and the Cage he could pull it off. He's really taking his training more serious than I've ever seen! He is following his plan, not overdoing it, and is staying focused on one goal: killing it in FL.

Altered Beast
12-31-13, 10:54 am
The Cage falls on my wedding/honeymoon this year, unfortunately I will be unable to attend.

It sounds like its going to be AMAZING thus far! I'd fight y'all for floor spots to see Malan Squat 1000 Raw LIVE! =)

GUNS
12-31-13, 11:17 am
The Cage falls on my wedding/honeymoon this year, unfortunately I will be unable to attend.

It sounds like its going to be AMAZING thus far! I'd fight y'all for floor spots to see Malan Squat 1000 Raw LIVE! =)

Poor planning, hahaha! Priorities AB, Priorities!

Altered Beast
12-31-13, 11:28 am
Poor planning, hahaha! Priorities AB, Priorities!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoothballer
01-10-14, 11:05 am
All right it is 2014. Any idea when we are going to start finding out about the best weekend of the year????

Phil800101
01-10-14, 11:18 am
I've been hearing rumors of a Nix vs Higa White Castle case race.

Nix0r
01-10-14, 12:17 pm

Or AMRAP with chicken hearts at Rodizio.

Kowboy
01-10-14, 1:09 pm
AB vs Me in a CrossFit WOD

smoothballer
01-10-14, 1:41 pm
Or AMRAP with chicken hearts at Rodizio.

Rodizio is definitely happening again this year. Chicken Hearts, Lady and the Tramp, Inhuman consumption of delicious meats (insert joke here), and so much more...

Phil800101
01-10-14, 4:10 pm
Rodizio is definitely happening again this year. Chicken Hearts, Lady and the Tramp, Inhuman consumption of delicious meats (insert joke here), and so much more...

Most definitely.

HIGA MONSTER
01-10-14, 5:45 pm

Most definitely.
Don't forget the Glazed Pineapple that P Diesel was always asking the waiter for...

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
01-10-14, 5:46 pm
I still have NOT eaten at White Castle...My life is not complete.

Phil800101
01-10-14, 6:04 pm

Mark my words Grant, I am making it my personal mission to ensure that you will have eaten at White Castle before that weekend is through. I just cannot in good conscience let this stand.

Nix0r
01-10-14, 6:07 pm
Mark my words Grant, I am making it my personal mission to ensure that you will have eaten at White Castle before that weekend is through. I just cannot in good conscience let this stand.

We are gonna destroy that hotel bathroom. May God have mercy on that establishment.

RedlegDbell
01-10-14, 10:50 pm
All right it is 2014. Any idea when we are going to start finding out about the best weekend of the year????

3 guys that share the same last name won't be there and I'm sick about that! A really unfortunate development.

Phil800101
01-11-14, 2:21 am

http://www.whitecastle.com/locations?origin=Columbus%2C+oh&x=26&y=14

iHeartless
01-11-14, 1:28 pm
George Leeman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vr8bZxlWuM

He defines what it means to be an Animal in this life.

Altered Beast
01-11-14, 2:00 pm
George Leeman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vr8bZxlWuM

He defines what it means to be an Animal in this life.

Seeing The BabySlayer get apeshit fired up and Pull 900 would be absolutely insane! His story sets one's soul on fire!

J Wong
01-13-14, 9:44 pm
I don't really know this girl well, but she just deadlifted 385 lbs raw at 112 lbs. I think it would be interesting to see a female in the cage so I'm going to throw her name out there just in case anybody takes our suggestions into consideration. Her name is Tina Daneshmand. She is pretty active on Facebook and she is a pretty damn impressive lifter.

I am not sure if this is gonna work but the vid of the lift I was referring to his on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151913034063099

GUNS
01-13-14, 10:15 pm
As the Cage approaches, we don't know anything yet on who is gonna be in the cage lifting and what they will be doing! I think we already knew at this point last year. And I know this is a new year and all that, but we are a month and 1/2 away and still know nothing! Come on Animal!

RedlegDbell
01-13-14, 11:46 pm
I don't really know this girl well, but she just deadlifted 385 lbs raw at 112 lbs. I think it would be interesting to see a female in the cage so I'm going to throw her name out there just in case anybody takes our suggestions into consideration. Her name is Tina Daneshmand. She is pretty active on Facebook and she is a pretty damn impressive lifter.

I am not sure if this is gonna work but the vid of the lift I was referring to his on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151913034063099

Wow! Super impressive.

Bruiser
01-14-14, 7:11 am
Maybe they're waiting to see what happens at RUM7...

Appollonian
01-14-14, 9:08 am
As the Cage approaches, we don't know anything yet on who is gonna be in the cage lifting and what they will be doing! I think we already knew at this point last year. And I know this is a new year and all that, but we are a month and 1/2 away and still know nothing! Come on Animal!

Looking back they started making official announcements almost exactly 1 year ago today, but there was rumblings before that. I'm sure there's a method to this... patiently waiting...

Altered Beast
01-14-14, 9:39 am
Looking back they started making official announcements almost exactly 1 year ago today, but there was rumblings before that. I'm sure there's a method to this... patiently waiting...

I'm sure the whole Lilliebridge situation threw a wrench in the gears.

Nix0r
01-14-14, 9:50 am
I'm sure the whole Lilliebridge situation threw a wrench in the gears.

Looks like there's an open slot for the crossfit competition between you and Nibs now.

Altered Beast
01-14-14, 10:41 am
Looks like there's an open slot for the crossfit competition between you and Nibs now.

Don't get me started on crossdressfit.....

Beowulf
01-14-14, 10:44 am

White Castle? Really?

Kowboy
01-14-14, 12:14 pm
Higa we can pick you up from the airport and take you there instead of Rooster's

Bob
01-14-14, 1:13 pm
cant wait to see who you guys have in the cage this year. last year was awesome. can only imagine things being better this year

GUNS
01-14-14, 3:40 pm
Haha. Thanks for checking. Im just not patient and I guess my military background has me always having a plan. I know our brothers at HQ have a plan. Just suck being on the outside when I was always on the inside.

Appollonian
01-14-14, 4:19 pm
Haha. Thanks for checking. Im just not patient and I guess my military background has me always having a plan. I know our brothers at HQ have a plan. Just suck being on the outside when I was always on the inside.

You got it!

There've been times when you were in the know, now you see how we felt ha.

I expect in the next week or two they'll be dropping a whole list on the FORVM of all the folks and what they're doing.

Bruiser
01-16-14, 10:03 pm
Any word yet?

RedlegDbell
01-16-14, 10:43 pm
cant wait to see who you guys have in the cage this year. last year was awesome. can only imagine things being better this year

Hopefully Dan Green is healthy and able to pull some stupid weight. Sucked that he was hurt last year. I also hope Ghost is back this year. A huge presence for sure.

freighttraindane
01-17-14, 9:21 am
Hopefully Dan Green is healthy and able to pull some stupid weight. Sucked that he was hurt last year. I also hope Ghost is back this year. A huge presence for sure.

Rumors that I am hearing are that Ghost and all of his inspirational rage will be back this year

Altered Beast
01-17-14, 9:56 am
Any word yet?

microsoft Word!

Universal Rep
01-17-14, 10:29 am
Any word yet?

Im willin to bet BOSS will be puttin on a huge ass event. Im also pretty sure Malanichev will be there too...

RedlegDbell
01-17-14, 11:09 am
Rumors that I am hearing are that Ghost and all of his inspirational rage will be back this year

Dude if that's true then all is well. Ghost, Powerswitch, Higa, G and P Diesel, Ox, Wrath, Big Al and the rest of the Animal family that has us all coming back year after year!

P Diesel
01-17-14, 11:24 am

its really not the cage without ghost

Dude if that's true then all is well. Ghost, Powerswitch, Higa, G and P Diesel, Ox, Wrath, Big Al and the rest of the Animal family that has us all coming back year after year!

im in sum great company in that list, thank u ... except for the dirty dog HIGA

P

Universal Rep
01-17-14, 12:36 pm
Heard there have been recent meetings on who will get an invite for 2014... Interstestin. Announcements could be soon...

GUNS
01-17-14, 1:12 pm
Heard there have been recent meetings on who will get an invite for 2014... Interstestin. Announcements could be soon...

LIKE!

Appollonian
01-17-14, 1:35 pm
LIKE!

^2

Altered Beast
01-17-14, 1:51 pm

Typical URep =)

It always works though =|

RedlegDbell
01-17-14, 11:37 pm

LIKE!

^2

Typical URep =)

It always works though =|

^3
Hooray progress!

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 10:13 am
Malanichev is in for the CAGE. Thats one down...

Altered Beast
01-21-14, 10:47 am
Malanichev is in for the CAGE. Thats one down...

Did they HAVE to set up the Arnold Weekend on my Wedding Weekend =|

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 10:53 am

Bring the missus. Prob solved, haha.

Kowboy
01-21-14, 11:42 am

move your wedding, Priorities AB come on man

Shukin
01-21-14, 11:50 am

Bring the missus. Prob solved, haha.

Get married in the Cage!!!

Kowboy
01-21-14, 12:08 pm

and there it is, the decision was made

Altered Beast
01-21-14, 12:08 pm

How funny y'all really are =)

Universal Rep
01-21-14, 12:31 pm

Good call. Just need 250 lb officiant with 4% body fat...

Shukin
01-21-14, 12:51 pm
Good call. Just need 250 lb officiant with 4% body fat...

I have the license but not that body type….lol

Bruiser
01-21-14, 12:57 pm
I have the license but not that body type….lol

You're halfway there... 125 and 8%

Bruiser
01-21-14, 1:00 pm
With how many hard core female lifters that are out there, what about bringing in the badass strong woman Talia VanDoran?

Shukin
01-21-14, 1:02 pm
You're halfway there... 125 and 8%
Might be 126 or 128 by that time.

Kowboy
01-21-14, 1:18 pm
Might be 126 or 128 by that time.

I am shooting to be about 125 and 4% bodyfat by the Arnold...I can wear a wig (I know what AB likes)

Altered Beast
01-21-14, 3:25 pm
I am shooting to be about 125 and 4% bodyfat by the Arnold...I can wear a wig (I know what AB likes)

Redheaded wig! Not that bullshit auburn or strawberry red. FIRE RED with emerald green contacts.

Shukin
01-21-14, 3:32 pm
Redheaded wig! Not that bullshit auburn or strawberry red. FIRE RED with emerald green contacts.

LMAO

GUNS
01-21-14, 3:52 pm
With how many hard core female lifters that are out there, what about bringing in the badass strong woman Talia VanDoran?

Like!

Altered Beast
01-22-14, 9:45 am

She's from Houston and is dating Marshall White. They both competed at my first meet in Corpus last year, she's STRONG!

Bruiser
01-22-14, 9:50 am
She's from Houston and is dating Marshall White. They both competed at my first meet in Corpus last year, she's STRONG!

What I heard is she's now single and back in TN. And yeah, she's strong as hell. And funny too. I think she'd be a great fit for the Cage.

Altered Beast
01-22-14, 10:01 am
What I heard is she's now single and back in TN. And yeah, she's strong as hell. And funny too. I think she'd be a great fit for the Cage.

Oh wow, didn't know that! I haven't seen Marshall in quite a while. A large gent at my gym owns Texas Power Concepts and makes customized Strongman equipment. I've met many top level people through him!

Universal Rep
01-22-14, 1:28 pm
All offers and invitations for lifters should be out now... Def gonna be sum new faces this year and sum incredible lifts. Gonna be great.

Beast1
01-23-14, 3:35 pm
Is Big Byrd going to be healed up & back to form by cage time?

Universal Rep
01-23-14, 4:41 pm
Is Big Byrd going to be healed up & back to form by cage time?

I dont believe so, B... Heard his bicep tear wuz pretty serious.

smoothballer
01-24-14, 8:29 am

He doesn't need a bicep for no hand squats...just sayin'

P Diesel
01-24-14, 10:19 am

heard it was pretty serious? understatement. dude looks like he has a bionic arm. he'll never bowl again thats for sure

P

Universal Rep
01-24-14, 10:22 am
heard it was pretty serious? understatement. dude looks like he has a bionic arm. he'll never bowl again thats for sure

P

There goes my Friday fantasy bowling team...

Heard ya got a plum role this year in the CAGE, P. Congrats.

Shukin
01-24-14, 10:26 am
There goes my Friday fantasy bowling team...

Heard ya got a plum role this year in the CAGE, P. Congrats.

I looked up "plum role", no results found, what is it?

Bruiser
01-24-14, 10:28 am

Round 3 of the P vs Higa DL contest and the loser gets kicked in the plums...

Universal Rep
01-24-14, 10:30 am

Did I say plum? I meant plumb... Uncloggin toilets in the expo hall. Hahaha.

P Diesel
01-24-14, 10:32 am

i believe its sumthn HIGA does to Seath pre contest

i might as well hit myself in the sac and stay home if thats the case haha

yea they get kinda full with all the shit u talk ;) when are u lifting against ANIMAL Rep again? i missed that one

P

Universal Rep
01-24-14, 10:33 am
yea they get kinda full with all the shit u talk ;) when are u lifting against ANIMAL Rep again? i missed that one

On the books for 2019. U gonna make it?

Haha, srsly tho, congrats man. Nice gig.

GUNS
01-24-14, 10:36 am
Did I say plum? I meant plumb... Uncloggin toilets in the expo hall. Hahaha.Also known as...

a lead weight attached to a line and used to indicate a vertical direction, straight down or up! Deadlifting lead(iron/steel) in a straight up and down motion! Although Im sure he has a nice plumbers crack, I would rather see him in the Cage where he belongs, doing some bearded man work!

Shukin
01-24-14, 11:16 am

Haha, srsly tho, congrats man. Nice gig.

I think I need a translator to read all this coded text you write…. lol

deanna7272
01-24-14, 12:58 pm
I think I need a translator to read all this coded text you write…. lol

These guys are giving your Thesaurus a run for it's money, right??

Bruiser
01-24-14, 1:42 pm
These guys are giving your Thesaurus a run for it's money, right??

You're mean D. Now he's got to go look up thesaurus...

Shukin
01-24-14, 2:51 pm

Bruiser, suddenly I don't like you anymore.

deanna7272
01-24-14, 4:05 pm

Lmbfao...

Bruiser, suddenly I don't like you anymore.

You may not be alone Shukin...lol ;-)

Bruiser
01-24-14, 5:05 pm
Lmbfao...

Does the bf stand for big fat?

deanna7272
01-24-14, 5:57 pm
Does the bf stand for big fat?

No, and how DARE you insult me that way!!!

((Who am I kidding, you know me too well...hahahahha))

Bruiser
01-24-14, 10:58 pm
No, and how DARE you insult me that way!!!

((Who am I kidding, you know me too well...hahahahha))

Smooches

HIGA MONSTER
01-24-14, 11:35 pm

i believe its sumthn HIGA does to Seath pre contest

P
Wow...you guys really hate Hawaiians.

I will make note of that.
HIGA

Bruiser
01-25-14, 8:03 am

HIGA

Not ALL Hawaiians...

Altered Beast
01-27-14, 10:32 am

HIGA

LOL! Playing the race card? Cmooooooooooooon =)

GUNS
01-27-14, 10:34 am

HIGA

You know not me, Greatest group of people I have ever known! People just don't know!

LoneWolf45
01-29-14, 9:18 am
Really hope dan is there to pull something crazy, since he was injured last year and could not lift

Universal Rep
01-29-14, 1:32 pm
Sorry for the delay fellas, but sum of the athletes that were lined up had to pull out recently due to injury, personal stuff, etc. So the final lifter list aint done just yet...

Shukin
01-29-14, 6:41 pm
Sorry for the delay fellas, but sum of the athletes that were lined up had to pull out recently due to injury, personal stuff, etc. So the final lifter list aint done just yet...

I hope everything comes together smoothly for you guys, really looking forward to this again this year.

P Diesel
01-29-14, 9:54 pm
Y dnt u guys get Drake West in there w sum VIP access to experience the cage. Good kid, strong spirit, reps animal for nuthin.

P

Zonly1
01-29-14, 10:00 pm
P Diesel,

Hey, Have they put you on the line up? _ RkZuniga

Bruiser
01-29-14, 10:08 pm
Y dnt u guys get Drake West in there w sum VIP access to experience the cage. Good kid, strong spirit, reps animal for nuthin.

P

He's a great kid. That's an awesome idea.

P Diesel
01-29-14, 10:16 pm
P Diesel,

Hey, Have they put you on the line up? _ RkZuniga

Rick or Kim haha, I dnt know particulars about the line up. I do know that I will NOT b lifting unfortunately.

He's a great kid. That's an awesome idea.

Can u imagine how stoked he'd b?

P

Zonly1
01-29-14, 10:20 pm
Lol! good one...

Dammm I was hoping to see you and Higa go at it and they add a BRO to it. You making it there?

J Wong
01-29-14, 10:26 pm
I fully support on what P suggested regarding Drake.

HIGA MONSTER
01-30-14, 1:17 am
I do know that I will NOT b lifting unfortunately.

P
WTF?

Pull your tampon out and stop ducking me!

HIGA MONSTER

smoothballer
01-30-14, 7:44 am
Rick or Kim haha, I dnt know particulars about the line up. I do know that I will NOT b lifting unfortunately.

P

WTF?

HIGA MONSTER

What? No Higa vs P? Say it ain't so...

P Diesel
01-30-14, 10:19 am
WTF?

HIGA MONSTER

aint no one duckin' u here, ya bronze bastard! u had to show off last year and now no one wants to see us battle again. way to go bro

P

P Diesel
01-30-14, 10:21 am
I fully support on what P suggested regarding Drake.

strength in numbers. the more of us that support it the less Universal Rep can pretend to not see it

P

Kowboy
01-30-14, 10:34 am
Dude is an inspiration on facebook, def support this. He is always reppin animal.

Firefist
01-30-14, 10:57 am

Yeah for sure... no better way to get things kicked off for the weekend.

Shukin
01-30-14, 11:51 am

aint no one duckin' u here, ya bronze bastard! u had to show off last year and now no one wants to see us battle again. way to go bro

P

Yeah for sure... no better way to get things kicked off for the weekend.

That friendly rivalry is sure to be a crowed pleaser no matter who wins, there is always something sick to be witnessed.

If they aren't having Higa vs. P what will we have?

A pund for pound would be interesting, have a team event and everyone weighs in, and the winner is determined by the Wilks Formula.

Bruiser
01-30-14, 12:02 pm
Instead of the "bench your bodyweight" for reps, how about we make it "bench Higa's bodyweight"? That'll make it interesting...

Kowboy
01-30-14, 12:08 pm
I dont care if it is Higa vs P in curls for reps, that is something that has to be in the cage.

P Diesel
01-30-14, 12:09 pm
Instead of the "bench your bodyweight" for reps, how about we make it "bench Higa's bodyweight"? That'll make it interesting...

0 reps, 0 reps, 0 reps, 1 rep, 0 reps, GUNZ 20 reps, 0 reps

P

P Diesel
01-30-14, 12:10 pm
I dont care if it is Higa vs P in curls for reps, that is something that has to be in the cage.

as long as he doesnt use his belly ill take him in no handed push ups for reps easily

P

Shukin
01-30-14, 12:12 pm
0 reps, 0 reps, 0 reps, 1 rep, 0 reps, GUNZ 20 reps, 0 reps

P

also guns 2 reps and Big Al for 10

P Diesel
01-30-14, 8:04 pm
That friendly rivalry is sure to be a crowed pleaser no matter who wins, there is always something sick to be witnessed.

If they aren't having Higa vs. P what will we have?

A pund for pound would be interesting, have a team event and everyone weighs in, and the winner is determined by the Wilks Formula.

Well thank u for the kind words my friends. But as it stands the lifting gods have not graced me to lift in the cage this year, a sad day for me.

I did talk to a fellow ANIMAL brother today tho and he will b attempting sumthin absurd, in my opinion will far surpass what he accomplished last year. Very exciting.

P

Shukin
01-30-14, 9:16 pm
Well thank u for the kind words my friends. But as it stands the lifting gods have not graced me to lift in the cage this year, a sad day for me.

I did talk to a fellow ANIMAL brother today tho and he will b attempting sumthin absurd, in my opinion will far surpass what he accomplished last year. Very exciting.

P

Does involve Bukkake?

GUNS
01-30-14, 9:19 pm
also guns 2 reps and Big Al for 10
Whoa whoa whoa! I think that may be the other way around! Al is much more fluffy than me!

P Diesel
01-31-14, 10:30 am
Does involve Bukkake?

he IS the bukkake king

P

GUNS
01-31-14, 10:38 am
he IS the bukkake king

P

I assume that is on the receiving end?

HIGA MONSTER
01-31-14, 10:38 am

P
Not my fault you didn't train...thats what happens when you just exercise to "Hip Hop Abs" and go to "Curves" in Philly.

as long as he doesnt use his belly ill take him in no handed push ups for reps easily

P
This fuckin guy...still talking shit.

HIGA MONSTER
01-31-14, 10:39 am
I weighed 311 lbs this morning...won't that weight CRUSH YOU???

Ufa...

HIGA MONSTER
01-31-14, 10:40 am
Don't fall to the Dark Side Guns...he is still butt sore from last year's Cage.

HIGA MONSTER

P Diesel
01-31-14, 10:52 am

yup, takes it like a champion

HIGA MONSTER

hes been on the dark side, stop tryin to sway my ppl

P

P Diesel
01-31-14, 10:57 am
Not my fault you didn't train...thats what happens when you just exercise to "Hip Hop Abs" and go to "Curves" in Philly.

This fuckin guy...still talking shit.

ull be in philly soon, ill take u to curves. they can help u out.

P

Bruiser
01-31-14, 11:05 am

Ufa...

You saying you wanna be on top for a change? ;)

ull be in philly soon, ill take u to curves. they can help u out.

P

This is getting funny

GUNS
01-31-14, 11:23 am

HIGA MONSTER
LMAO!

P Diesel
01-31-14, 11:55 am

Ufa...

i was 310 yesterday, we're like twins!

P

Bruiser
01-31-14, 12:03 pm
i was 310 yesterday, we're like twins!

P

Lol

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/pierce76/image_zps2dbfc6a7.jpg (http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/pierce76/media/image_zps2dbfc6a7.jpg.html)

D-NUTZ
01-31-14, 1:26 pm
Lol

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/pierce76/image_zps2dbfc6a7.jpg (http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/pierce76/media/image_zps2dbfc6a7.jpg.html)

hahahaha so perfect

P Diesel
01-31-14, 2:30 pm
Lol

:)

Razor
01-31-14, 2:42 pm
Lol

HAHAHA yes!