PDA

View Full Version : Preworkout supplement ?????

lfry84
03-07-13, 10:54 am
Was thinking what you guys thought about taking Animal Rage with Test? I drink a Pro and Oats shake at 4am with my packet of Animal Test, then hit the gym at 4:45. Wondering if the preworkout supp would help with the extra boost or too much caffeine mixed with Test and Rage

Aggression
03-07-13, 10:55 am
Test doesn't contain any caffeine, so I'm not sure what your concerns are there. Yes, you can take Rage with Test if you want that 'kick'.

Doolz
03-07-13, 11:54 am
What are you drinking the Pro and Oats with... water or milk?

You can stack Test and Rage no problem. I personally wouldn't recommend it if you have that morning shake with milk though but otherwise you're good.

lfry84
03-07-13, 12:24 pm
What are you drinking the Pro and Oats with... water or milk?

You can stack Test and Rage no problem. I personally wouldn't recommend it if you have that morning shake with milk though but otherwise you're good.

I haven't drank a protein shake mixed with milk in forever. I only drink the shake because they say no Test on an empty stomach. Well looks like I am off to get some Rage then. Thanks for the help fellow board members

Jay
03-07-13, 12:25 pm
I haven't drank a protein shake mixed with milk in forever. I only drink the shake because they say no Test on an empty stomach. Well looks like I am off to get some Rage then. Thanks for the help fellow board members

You going with Rage pills or packs

lfry84
03-07-13, 12:35 pm
The powder for sure

C.Coronato
03-12-13, 4:32 pm
Rage/test would be solid. Nothing would counterbalance each other, so you are good to go.

Enforcer
03-14-13, 1:24 pm
Was thinking what you guys thought about taking Animal Rage with Test? I drink a Pro and Oats shake at 4am with my packet of Animal Test, then hit the gym at 4:45. Wondering if the preworkout supp would help with the extra boost or too much caffeine mixed with Test and Rage

Animal Test is not a caffeine product, it is a natural test booster, so taking it along with Animal Rage would be a great combo.