PDA

View Full Version : The Cage 2013 my thoughts

Wrath
03-07-13, 7:22 pm
I was really pmped for the cage this year. Its amazing all the postive feed back i got form my fans. To know that i have had such a big impact in some peoples lives.
Few guys told me i was the reason they started training, or even get thought so shit in there life. Injuries, girl friends, or just the mental part. talked with a few guys about what they really wanted, why they do this, and that there is always some out there that wishes they were where they are, some one who is way worse off and is still pushing hard no matter what.
As long as you moving forward thats all that matter!!!!

Its easy to see why the Cage is the biggest booth at the Arnold, seem some of the craziest shit ever. Bench, squat, and deads the strongest guys in the world amd omly at the cage. total respect for these guys SUPER HUMAN!!

The only negative i can say is i had 2 gym bags take at the cage with all my shit in it. I was pretty let down some one would want to take my shit. I would of given them the bag just wanted my stuff back. But hey its only stuff that can be replaced.

It was a hard weekend and got to hang with alot of friends that i only see few times a year and i made alot of new ones. Homestly miss it already looking forward to the olympia.

Last off i want to send out my thoughts out to Nick Lepore, he got hurt doing the pros vs bros doing the bench press com. Hope recovery is going well man...

Cant wait for next year!!!

Cellardweller
03-07-13, 7:35 pm
I just want to say thank you to you Wrath and to all the Animals past and present. You truely do inspire us to be better than we are. And not just in the gym either. Coming back like you did from the accident to stand on the O stage is real and powerful. No matter how bad it looks, as long as you don't give up we can all attain our dreams. Thanks brother.

GUNS
03-07-13, 8:17 pm
Sucks about your bags. I heard one other person say there stuff got jakked, but I think one of the guys replaced the stuff he bought. I feel like they/we could do alot better with everyone who is working there's gear.

Great competing with you in the Pro vs Bro, it was my first cage, and first time seeing everything that goes on, seriously motivating. And agree, hope Nick gets better soon! Sucks to see anyone get injured!

deanna7272
03-07-13, 8:39 pm
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about your bags... It upsets me that someone would actually do something so ignorant. I guess that maybe I am too trusting of a person to believe that someone would be so evil. So sorry that you had to deal with all that.

You definitely grabbed my attention with the conversation we had a few years ago about your accident. You mentioned never complaining about what you are eating because you have been blessed with the opportunity to eat again. That sticks with me. You are very blessed (I know I do not have to tell you that) but we thankful that you are able to be here to inspire others. You don't know what an impact that you have on others, we are always watching and cheering you on.

I've said it before, I love seeing you on stage, your comeback and your future aspirations!! Even after the first weekend in March when everyone has gone home from The Cage, please know that you will always have support here in Ohio... ;-)

mritter3
03-07-13, 9:18 pm
Great to meet ya this last weekend frank, you are a huge inspiration yo us on here with everything you have endured to land in your feet and push forward... You epitomize what animal is all about...really sucks someone would steal your bags man...if he/she is in this forvm they should be ashamed of themselves, total opposite if what cage represents...thanks again for all that u do!

Matt

eric downey
03-07-13, 10:21 pm
Wrath what brother. I wasn't there but saw every freaky moment of it. Awesome!!! Cage never disappoints

eric downey
03-07-13, 10:23 pm
Someone stole your shit. What a dirt bag. Hope the choke on a Pak pill and stump there pinky toe coughing it up. Asshole

Razor
03-08-13, 9:06 am
I was really pmped for the cage this year. Its amazing all the postive feed back i got form my fans. To know that i have had such a big impact in some peoples lives.
Few guys told me i was the reason they started training, or even get thought so shit in there life. Injuries, girl friends, or just the mental part. talked with a few guys about what they really wanted, why they do this, and that there is always some out there that wishes they were where they are, some one who is way worse off and is still pushing hard no matter what.
As long as you moving forward thats all that matter!!!!

Its easy to see why the Cage is the biggest booth at the Arnold, seem some of the craziest shit ever. Bench, squat, and deads the strongest guys in the world amd omly at the cage. total respect for these guys SUPER HUMAN!!

The only negative i can say is i had 2 gym bags take at the cage with all my shit in it. I was pretty let down some one would want to take my shit. I would of given them the bag just wanted my stuff back. But hey its only stuff that can be replaced.

It was a hard weekend and got to hang with alot of friends that i only see few times a year and i made alot of new ones. Homestly miss it already looking forward to the olympia.

Last off i want to send out my thoughts out to Nick Lepore, he got hurt doing the pros vs bros doing the bench press com. Hope recovery is going well man...

Cant wait for next year!!!

yeah total bullshit. I was super pissed when you told me praying that it showed up later hoping someone took it by accident. As for Nick last i heard he 's waiting on his MRI appointment. Awesome dude and i'm hoping for the best. Frank it was awesome seeing you bro.

smoothballer
03-08-13, 9:19 am
What the hell is wrong with some people. I saw Frank taking countless pictures and signing tons of autographs and never turning away one person even if he was in the middle of eating or something else and some asshole steals his stuff. Fucked up...

Madcat
03-08-13, 9:35 am
Crooks are the scum of the earth, one of the lowest. People work hard to get their stuff, they deserve it. People who don't work hard for it and would rather just steal are just scum.

Sorry to hear that Wrath.

kcburrows
03-08-13, 9:58 am
Awesome write up Frank. Sorry to hear about your shit, that sucks ass. I just wanted to especially say thanks for staying so humble throughout all of your success. Everytime i get the chance to say hey or just bs like we did at the end of the ABC i always leave feeling like were lifelong friends. Thats unheard of for someone at your level, but that what makes all the animal athletes special. You're a huge inspiration cant wait to see you back on stage!!!

GUNZ
03-08-13, 10:31 am
Wrath is the shit, I use to stare a this dudes posters in gym for years and years just wanting to be be like him. Finally as a sponsored athlete and someone who had the chance to lift in Cage, I didn't really try to even talk to him. Guess I feel like these pros get slammed all day with questions and pics. So I just sat back and took it all in, sucks someone took his bags but not suprised. My Animal jacket got jacked the last day also, I would like to think someone grabbed the wrong one but it's all good.

GUNS
03-08-13, 10:39 am
Wrath is the shit, I use to stare a this dudes posters in gym for years and years just wanting to be be like him. Finally as a sponsored athlete and someone who had the chance to lift in Cage, I didn't really try to even talk to him. Guess I feel like these pros get slammed all day with questions and pics. So I just sat back and took it all in, sucks someone took his bags but not suprised. My Animal jacket got jacked the last day also, I would like to think someone grabbed the wrong one but it's all good.

GUNZ, feel the same way! The ones I did talk too, I didnt talk about lifting at all. I had pretty good conversations with Ox and House about family! I did talk to both Josh's about lifting some! I just dont want to be that guy who still asks Wrath about forearms, or House about calves! lol!

skibasgym
03-08-13, 12:09 pm
The Arnold is a huge hit and pr extravaganza.....What about using a venue in the greatest city in the world to highlight the Animal World.. Use the lifts and compettiors that put on a show and have a best of performance. Remember used to hold some bad ass contests out here in NY...highlight strongman and power...just an idea

ideas...
Skibs
Skibasgym

Phil800101
03-08-13, 3:32 pm
Great seeing you again Frank! Impressive display of benching on Sunday, and good luck with your upcoming show.

Really sorry to hear about the bags, that is some serious bullshit right there.

BringTheCarnage
03-09-13, 5:16 am
Always great to see you frank! So inspirational and impressive! Also, whoever got your bag took my supplements I bought Saturday......seriously never had this problem before and it sickens me that someone who had been invited into the cage to share the experience would do that and still want to represent the brand. Luckily JDawg and Christian hooked me up big thanks bros!

Big Byrd
03-09-13, 1:46 pm
Always great to see you frank! So inspirational and impressive! Also, whoever got your bag took my supplements I bought Saturday......seriously never had this problem before and it sickens me that someone who had been invited into the cage to share the experience would do that and still want to represent the brand. Luckily JDawg and Christian hooked me up big thanks bros!

I doubt it was cage intern. The bags were accessible by anyone in the pit area. Maybe they will figure out a cage design to help prevent this in the future.

Frank good to see you again as always.

The Ant
03-10-13, 8:11 pm
Damn, That is disappointing to hear but other than that i still havent gotten the chance to shut the shit with the Wrath myself. Well next time Wrath imma bug the shit out of you like an Ant bite between the toes lol! Naw but for real we'll have to chop it up next go round.

Appollonian
03-10-13, 10:21 pm
Frank

Thank you very much for your time after the ABC, and thank you for the words. You're a huge motivation and inspiration for me in so many ways.

That fires me up that someone would take your things, hopefully nex year the layout can be made a little different to better safeguard all of the gear.

Josh

Wrath
03-13-13, 1:45 am
Damn, That is disappointing to hear but other than that i still havent gotten the chance to shut the shit with the Wrath myself. Well next time Wrath imma bug the shit out of you like an Ant bite between the toes lol! Naw but for real we'll have to chop it up next go round.

haha yeah next time man but gret seeing you again. maybe i will be bugging you next time lol

Wrath
03-13-13, 1:47 am

you lost shit too yeah pretty shitty lets hope it was a misstake. lets talk forearm training next year lol

Wrath
03-13-13, 1:49 am
I doubt it was cage intern. The bags were accessible by anyone in the pit area. Maybe they will figure out a cage design to help prevent this in the future.

Frank good to see you again as always.

bryd why you so sexy lol

Wrath
03-13-13, 1:54 am
thanks for every one for making the cage the best one yet and for always having my back it was great to see the same faces and see alot of new ones. Didnt get to talk to every one, next year i will make it a point to meet every one. Again thanks for the support guys, great to have a whole team behind me as i perp for shows this year

Wrath

Dman
03-13-13, 2:55 am
Man that does suck about losing ur bag I'm sorry to hear about that. but Yea I'm with Gunz on that I wanted to talk to you but just stood back and just couldn't believe I got to see those veiny arms up in person instead of on ANIMAL magazine pages haha, inspiration right there and was bummed I missed your arm seminar!!

The Ant
03-13-13, 8:42 am
haha yeah next time man but gret seeing you again. maybe i will be bugging you next time lol

haha no doubt.

Shukin
03-13-13, 8:46 am
Thank you Wrath.

One thing I noticed about you and the other Animals is you all met me face to face. No one looked at me with judgement in there eyes. Tho ones I had the pleasure of conversing with, your self included, made eye contact and treated me as if we had know each other for years. I would say the reason is two fold, first you are great human beings, second, this forum.

Best wishes in 2013.

Respect,
Shukin