PDA

View Full Version : Time To Get Real.

Imperfectone
03-09-13, 6:02 am
I find myself here in the worlds greatest forum after a long road of trial, error, anger, and worst of all... weakness. I found myself doing all the latest "fads" of lifting and seeing absolutely nothing come of it but a spotty diet and insane muscle fatigue. So I began to educate myself on what I should be doing and realized and wondered when did strength become so obsolete? When was being the fittest to survive not be a part of our everyday life anymore? When did being weak become the social norm? Ive blamed my lack of success on many things. My genetics, injuries, money, lack of supplementation, lack of sleep, time, work. When in reality i was just being bitchmade. People have it twice as bad as I do and accomplish so much more than I could imagine in the gym. So I buckled down, here I am getting serious. I want to take my strength (when I earn it) to Powerlifting meets, I want to show people who doubted me before that Im more than they could ever hope to be in the gym. I want the iron to be a part of my everyday life, and I want people to know it.

I want to be strong.
So thats why im here on Animal, im here to learn, live and lift.