PDA

View Full Version : There's no place the CAGE "clicking my heels"

The Ant
03-10-13, 9:50 pm
So this was my third invite back to the Cage this year. Its continuingly getting better and better! Ive been around powerlifting for years and been to countless venues and before my Cage time i have always chased the old WPO Aronld Classic venue setup and feel. It was like a drug to me. The MCing, the other World Class lifter, the Anticipation, the Spot, the pressure, and most of all the Roar from the crowd and veiwers! Once i lifted in the Cage the first time, my seach was over, I finally found a replacement. Not many people had the chance to lift in the WPO so ill tell you this... Dont worry about what it was like, come witness it for yourself at the Cage! This Year in the Cage took a step into a WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL than the others. It brought me back to 2003 were i was a promising 19 yr old powerlifter that got the chance to lift with the Elite powerlifter of the day. I remember being more star strucked than pumped to lift but at the same time they were pumped to see me whicked blow my mind! Just remembering being a kid and running back and foward from back stage to sitting in front of the crowd, helping the greats like Gary Frank, Tony Conyers, Jessie Kellim, Andy Bolton, Steve Goggins jus to name a few. The Excitement was endless and thats just how the Cage was this year! Monster after monster doing their own thing like its just another day. The line up couldnt have been any better, Someone has done their research!! It doesnt stop there, Cus you cant ask for nothing better than the MOST HOMBLING FREAKS IN THE BODYBUILDING GAME! They take their time and actually talk to their fans and follower letting them know that we all bleed the same blood and that its nothing that makes them any better than the next person but a lil hard work. Then you have the interns that come in from giving all their support to come to the Cage to work deligently for the conpany they love! Last but not least ,by NO MEANS AT ALL, THE FANS AND FOLLOWERS! You can not ask for any more loyalty than what they give. I am so grateful to be apart of this and i am truely a fan of Animal/Univeral Fans. You are what holds this thing together, you are the fuel, Hemi etc!
THE CAGE is home and there is no place like Home!

THE CAGE = HIGHLIGHT OF THE ARONLD

RICHARD THE ANT HAWTHORNE

Phil800101
03-10-13, 11:04 pm
Great seeing you again Richard! Sick pulling again this year, never ceases to be amazing.

deanna7272
03-11-13, 1:40 am
Great seeing you again this year and glad I had the opportunity to witness the WOW that you bring to The Cage... Just think... No BIG ASS BUG issues to deal with AND no BIG BUTT knocking you over... I would say 2013 was a huge success....lol.

Keep stunnin' em brother...

The Ant
03-11-13, 7:41 am
Great seeing you again Richard! Sick pulling again this year, never ceases to be amazing.

Thanks, i try to bring it as best i can

The Ant
03-11-13, 7:46 am
Great seeing you again this year and glad I had the opportunity to witness the WOW that you bring to The Cage... Just think... No BIG ASS BUG issues to deal with AND no BIG BUTT knocking you over... I would say 2013 was a huge success....lol.

Keep stunnin' em brother...

Ha yea no big bug except for me and i think i didnt mind too much bout being knocked over lol

smoothballer
03-11-13, 8:07 am
Awesome to see you again Richard. Your intensity and calm before the storm mentality is damn impressive

GUNS
03-11-13, 12:07 pm
Agree, there is nothing like it! Great meeting you!

The Ant
03-12-13, 12:15 pm
Awesome to see you again Richard. Your intensity and calm before the storm mentality is damn impressive

Thanks Derek Its a mental game to me and it always great see you and everybody at the Cage

The Ant
03-12-13, 12:18 pm
Agree, there is nothing like it! Great meeting you!

Great meeting you too, Guns. Ill be seeing you pretty soon

Universal Rep
03-12-13, 2:11 pm
Thanks, i try to bring it as best i can

Tremendous job brotha.