huge shirt 3bd
365/3
385/3
405/1
405/1

cable ext.10/10 sets

skibasgym
03-12-13, 10:02 am
just ordered from my fabricator Black Widow..Builds specialty items for crazy ass people like me.He's building me a self spotting set of stands for heavy ass huge dumbell so I dont need to bother spotters all the time.A real God send because everyone hates spotting the guy using the huge dumbells...,

can't wait to try this week

Skibs

skibasgym
03-12-13, 10:07 am
Board benching is a great addition to the powerlifting arsenal. But you need a ton of spotters and a board holder etc....

I just had a special bar fabricatted to mimic a 3 board press and will have a 4 board done after that. Easyliftoff touch and turnaround . Always the same height results...

I especially need to build my top end powwer since the tricep tendon avulsion/tear last year..
Wish me luck...

skibs skibasgym

skibasgym
03-12-13, 10:14 am
Always more than one way to skin a cat...old expression eh????????But no less trueevery person might have a different solution in trianing but guess what they both work for the lifter.....
Please respond and we all learn from others experiences.
skibs

TheJuggernautBitch
03-12-13, 10:46 am
i was using a two board for a while, but i'm hooked on the slingshot currently! i like how you get a full range of motion out of it, but it still feels like pressing from boards.

TheJuggernautBitch
03-12-13, 11:04 am
i was using a two board for a while, but i'm hooked on the slingshot currently! i like how you get a full range of motion out of it, but it still feels like pressing from boards.

FITGYM
03-14-13, 10:45 am
just ordered from my fabricator Black Widow..Builds specialty items for crazy ass people like me.He's building me a self spotting set of stands for heavy ass huge dumbell so I dont need to bother spotters all the time.A real God send because everyone hates spotting the guy using the huge dumbells...,

can't wait to try this week

Skibs

Black Widow is awesome. I wish they were closer. I just ordered from them. Cant wait...