View Full Version : rbowman91 ATP Log

rbowman91
03-12-13, 10:51 am
Animal did it again. Can't wait to start this up. Here are my starting stats:

Goal: Bodybuilder
Weight: 185 lbs
Height: 5'7
Bodyfat: 13%
Current training style: Y3T technique, with a split thats molded to fit my own body-type and lagging body parts. Also combined with some powerlifting moves.
Years training properly: 3

I am about to begin leaning-out gradually. I am not going on any kind of pre-contest cutting diet, but I will be cleaning up the diet even further, while increasing my protein inatke.

I am NOT lowering to "no carbs" or keto, so this isn' treally going to affect my Project Stak cycle. I would just like to start lowering the BF slowly.

Mr. Dead
03-12-13, 2:14 pm
Subbed...

rbowman91
03-14-13, 12:13 pm
UPDATE: According to UPS, my package will arrive tomorrow from Universal Laboritories. Then will be the first use, prior to arms day.

Jay
03-14-13, 1:36 pm
Nice. Love the y3t training.

J-Dawg
03-14-13, 1:37 pm
UPDATE: According to UPS, my package will arrive tomorrow from Universal Laboritories. Then will be the first use, prior to arms day.

Nice! Subbed to see how it goes.

naturalguy
03-14-13, 1:52 pm
In for this Bowman

Let's go Rangers!

rbowman91
03-15-13, 9:52 am
In for this Bowman

Let's go Rangers!

NG i am about to use this stak and set some new PR's....in honor of LORD MARTY!

rbowman91
03-15-13, 9:53 am
Nice. Love the y3t training.

def. huge fan of any technique that takes me through a pain threshold and past failure. only way i've ever made real gains is through stuff that hurts like hell.

rbowman91
03-15-13, 7:39 pm
Stak got here later than expected today so wasn't able to take it pre-workout. Took it post. But figured i wouldn't notice much on day 1 anyway. Want to get it in my system over the weekend. Hopefully i'll be training legs on Sunday.

Tomorrow is an off day and tonight is my cheat meal :DDD (digorno pizza and prob some buffalo wings)

rbowman91
03-18-13, 11:22 am
Been on it for 3 days now. Had an off rest day over the weekend.

Tonight will be my first time combining the project stak with my pre-workout, prior to training chest and tri's. Should be fun.

rbowman91
03-19-13, 10:19 am
Yesterday was day 4, and my first time taking it preWo. Also, it was the first time I noticed some major differences. Here is the experience:

preface: I am not on ANY stim-based pre-workouts right now. I took the project stak about 30 min before training.

I had eaten 70g of carbs throughout the day, as per my cutting diet. I felt very weak all day, and since it was international chest day (Monday), I was honestly not looking forward to training because I felt I wouldn't be able to move my heavier poundages. Turns out, this was true. As per a low carb diet, I wasn't able to go that heavy. However, the effects of this workout were very interesting:

Despite lifting lighter than normal, I kept my reps in the 12-15 rep range (as per my periodization), and rests to under 60 seconds. Even though I wasn't going as heavy as I normally do, I got an insane blood-pump within a couple sets.

My energy, and focus, were through the roof, even with the low carb intake that day. I felt like a goddamn machine,and I was able to blast through the pain thresholds and use rest-pause on almost every set to force out extra reps, despite feeling weaker.

The mind muscle connection was also in full-effect. I was truly pressing with the chest, with full contractions and squeezes. I was sweating my ass off. When it came time to blast triceps, I had the same effect. I even crushed calves afterwords. All of this on only 70g of carbs, and following a pretty depressing day at work.

I had done legs the day before, so I wasn't training on full glycogen stores. I was able to train my balls off yesterday, and it was goddamn incredible. Fascia-stretching blood pump.

Jay
03-19-13, 11:36 am
Nice workout. My experiences with ATP are similar, and Im taking it with a stim product, shock therapy or rage.

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 11:57 am
Interesting. I've been noticing the increased pumps as well and have seen a lot of others commenting about this.

rbowman91
03-19-13, 2:29 pm
Interesting. I've been noticing the increased pumps as well and have seen a lot of others commenting about this.

Yeah, very high intensity workout. Especially considering I was training on like 70g of carbs total for the day. Great pump.

rbowman91
03-20-13, 10:18 am
Yesterdays back/bi's/abs workout was the third day in a row, following legs and chest the two days before:

I fuckin killed it. Despite being carb-deficient at the moment, I had an insane intensity, and drive. I got a ridiculous pump throughout the whole lift. I crushed about 30 total sets in an hour, keeping my rests short. Bicep veins were throbbin on my curls. I hit some Meadows Rows for the first time as well and got an insane pump from that.

Today is a much needed rest day.

naturalguy
03-20-13, 10:26 am
Can you update me with the score from last night's Rangers/Devils game? I haven't had a chance to check

Aggression
03-20-13, 11:12 am
Here is the experience:

I felt like a goddamn machine

Welp, that's all that matters in my opinion. niCe work.

rbowman91
03-20-13, 11:41 am
Can you update me with the score from last night's Rangers/Devils game? I haven't had a chance to check

haha one game NG....ONE game....

rbowman91
03-21-13, 10:47 am
tonight will be my first Project Stak legs workout. I was going to train delts and calves, but i tweeked my rear delt a little bit the other day doing some Meadows Rows and I think it would be smarter to rest it another day and train it tomorrow or sat. So tonight is legs day.

I'm currently on a cut, but had some extra carbs this morning to fuel up for tonights Wheels Workout. Will keep you guys posted on how this one goes.

rbowman91
03-26-13, 11:33 am
So far, things have been going very well during training on project stak.

I am still leaning out, so I am definitley training on a caloric deficit most of the time. However, my pump and focus are through the roof, and i'm still able to train strong despite the lack of adequate carbs.

No negative side effects to report thus far. Had an awesome back day yesterday, and will be crushing chest tonight.

rbowman91
04-02-13, 10:47 am
Nearing the end of my Project Stak can.

Here are some overall things I've noticed:

-Increased blood pump on high volume days.
-Increased mental focus during training
-Definitley noticed a quicker recovery. My training has been much more intense during this supplement cycle, but I have not been suffering much fatigue. I have been sleeping a little heavier and waking up groggy (typically try to get about 8 hours a night), but that is usually what happens to me when I am training hard on a regular basis.

Will definitley look forward to the release of this product so I can purchase and run another can of it. Curious about how it will be marketed, and what it will be called? There are other Animal Stak products out there, so I'm wondering where this is going to fit within the brand?