PDA

View Full Version : Pure Adrenaline ATP product log

adrenaline690
03-12-13, 11:29 am
Just got the info from J-Dawg and I am very excited to try this product. There area select few ingredients in here that I actually am a very huge believer in so I am excited for not only myself to use it.. but for when the product gets released to the pubic.

Hopefully the product arrives today so I can start it in the next day or two.

My training is just starting to kick up a notch this week, and fully next week.

My coach and I just started our diet towards our offseason towards next year, and training will be fully 100% next week. Therefore.. starting this product this week will be a full test to how I will feel as I have been without any crazy training or anything for a while.. so this will be on a totally clean slate with no other supplements.

I am 5'6.. and my weight as of THIS morning was 204.4 I don't really have to many maxes for my lifts as I honestly haven't done it in a while.. I do a lot of my workouts by feel for whats sore and how certain joints feel that day, though I do have numbers that I usually do around for certain movements.. so I will be able to log and gauge progress based on how I am able to hold up my intensity.. maintain strength throughout workouts, as well as soreness and recovery for the next day.

Looking forward to getting this started!

J-Dawg
03-14-13, 2:12 pm
Subbed for this!

adrenaline690
03-14-13, 6:31 pm
Subbed for this!

Just got Project Stack in the mail today!

Training legs tonight, will report back after. Very excited for this!

adrenaline690
03-14-13, 11:16 pm
Alright, so woke up at 204.8 this morning.

Packed my meals and got ready for the work day.

Came home to Stak being home on my front steps.

Took 1 pack with my preworkout meal 45 min-1 hr pre workout.

Trained quads and hams today.

Lying Leg Curls
3 sets of 12 reps
1 set of 12 .. than drop set and go to complete failure + partials..etc

Leg Press
4 plates per side x 8 reps .. each rep 3 second negative
5 plates per side x 8 reps .. each rep 3 second negatives
6 plates + 25 per side x 8 reps .. each rep 3 second negatives
6 plates + 25 per side x 25 .. ditched the slow negatives and just pumped the reps out till my quads went numb

Squats
did these explosive.. slow negatives, explosive positive.. went till I found a wait that made it hard to be explosive.. than just cranked out a all out set
135 x 10
185 x 10
205 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 25 .. used knee wraps on this one

Leg Extension
2 sets of 20 reps + 10 partials on the end of each 20 reps

Stiff Legged Deadlifts
3 sets of 10

- my initial reaction was that I had long endurance, actually hit a PR with 225 for 25 on squats

- still not to much to tell as was the first day taking it

looking forwad to reporting more on the product days to come!

I am using this in conjunction with no other sport supplements besides Atomic 7 during my workouts. I start my full offseason training on Monday.. I will continue to use no other sport supplement based products besides BCAAs till the can is empty.. this way I can give a more accurate stand on the product

adrenaline690
03-16-13, 8:08 pm
I want to apologize for not getting this update soon!

Luckily this week coming up is spring break in school.. so I will just have my work hours keeping me occupied instead of classes ontop of that!

Yesterday March 15th was an OFF day from training.

Today,

March 16th 2013 - Chest

stretched a bit

Hammer Strength Incline
3 sets of 15 with 3 plates per side

Incline Barbell Bench Press
185 x 15
225 x 12
275 x 5

Flat Bench Press
3 sets with 225 for 10

Pec Dec Fly
3 sets of 15, last set triple drop set

I have to say first off that my pumps and training have increased during training.

It has been about 3-4 days now.. and I will say that is something I am noticing.

Keep in mind I do NOT use stimulants. The only time I will touch any stims is very seldom on a back or leg day depending on my energy levels.

Loving everything so far!

I promise to be more active in mine as well as everyone elses logs in the coming week!

Hope everyone is having a great and safe weekend

adrenaline690
03-19-13, 12:07 am
Yesterday was an offday as well as a 10 hour day at work, rested up.

Noticed that I have a big reduction in soreness, as well as a slight quality of sleep and vivid dreams ( taking pack at night before bed on OFF days ).

today..

March 18th - Legs

Leg Curls - 3 sets of 10-12 , 1 set triple drop + 25 partials

Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 3 sets of 10 using 25s for bigger stretch

Leg Press - 3 sets of 10, each set 3 second negatives on each rep

Squats - 2 sets of 1.5 reps, go down Ass to grass.. go up half way.. come all the way back down.. stand up.. thats 1 rep

Leg Extension - 1 set of 15, holding contraction for 3 seconds each rep

short and sweet.. crazy pump

I have to say strength and endurance is staying STEADY throughout the ENTIRE workout. I feel STRONG.

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 3:57 pm
Yesterday was an offday as well as a 10 hour day at work, rested up.

Noticed that I have a big reduction in soreness, as well as a slight quality of sleep and vivid dreams ( taking pack at night before bed on OFF days ).

today..

March 18th - Legs

Leg Curls - 3 sets of 10-12 , 1 set triple drop + 25 partials

Stiff Legged Deadlifts - 3 sets of 10 using 25s for bigger stretch

Leg Press - 3 sets of 10, each set 3 second negatives on each rep

Squats - 2 sets of 1.5 reps, go down Ass to grass.. go up half way.. come all the way back down.. stand up.. thats 1 rep

Leg Extension - 1 set of 15, holding contraction for 3 seconds each rep

short and sweet.. crazy pump

I have to say strength and endurance is staying STEADY throughout the ENTIRE workout. I feel STRONG.

I like it--reduced soreness + better quality sleep? I've been noticing that in a number of logs. And the steady strength + endurance sounds like a plus.

adrenaline690
03-20-13, 4:06 pm
I like it--reduced soreness + better quality sleep? I've been noticing that in a number of logs. And the steady strength + endurance sounds like a plus.

For sure!

I am liking taking this before bed.. I think I will continue the rest of the log dosing it at this time.

Today ( Wednesday ) was an off day, just went in and did 20 min of cardio + abs

Yesterday,

Tuesday - 3/20/13 - Back/Calves

John Meadows Rows - 3 sets of 10

Cable Low Rows, using 2 pulling attachments for better contraction - 3 sets of 12

DB Pullovers - 3 sets of 12

Narrow Grip Chinups - 2 sets to failure

DB Shrugs - 2 sets of 12, holding each rep for 3 seconds

Hyper Extensions - 1 set holding a 45lb plate to failure, drop the weight.. than use bodyweight to failure

So this was my SECOND full workout into my offseason training.. as I stated every post.. I will NOT be using any other supplements until the Stak log is complete.. to accurately gauge my progress using the product. Only changes that are being made to my routine are DIET related.

Pumps are definitely increasing, as well as mental focus. Strength has NOT gone up much in movements.. but at the same time.. I am getting a lot better mental concentration/contractions... if I am getting a better MMC with weights that I am using.. I will take that as a PLUS as well!

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 5:04 pm
Good to hear the nighttime dosing is working out well for you.

Curious to see how the strength output will be after you're a week plus in!

adrenaline690
03-23-13, 11:20 am
Good to hear the nighttime dosing is working out well for you.

Curious to see how the strength output will be after you're a week plus in!

Everythings been holding well!

Thursday - Chest/Delts

Flat DB Press with twist
3 sets of 10

Incline BB Presses
4 sets of 8

Stretch Pushups, hands placed on 2 aerobic steps
3 sets of 20

Bent Over DB Rear Laterals
3 sets of 20

Barbel Front Raises to forehead
3 sets of 12

Heavy DB Lateral Partials
2 sets of 30

- everything felt GREAT, contractions and strength on certain movements that are usually contraction based ( DB Presses with twist ) were up.. usually only do the 60s for a deep contraction but was able to knock my sets out with 80s-90s

- great pumps, sleep continues to be good.. though coming down with a bit of a sorethroat.. so that is compromising it a bit, but still feeling rejuvenated.

Friday - Arms/Calves

Seated Calf Press
3 timed 1 minute sets. Do reps of 15, than partials until the full 1 minute is over

EZ Bar Curls
5 sets of 10

DB Hammer Curls
5 sets of 10

EZ Bar Preacher Curls
2 sets of 10

Tricep Tri-Set:
Rope Press down --> Bench Dips with 25lb plate --> DB Pronated Grip Kickbacks - 3 rounds with 12-15 reps

Skull Crusher superset DB Overhead Extension
2 sets of 12-15

-once again, pumps still staying consistent.. this was more of a superset/pump workout.. so can't comment on strength that much.. but pumps were a lot more intense than usual

-sleep other than the slight sore throat still great!

adrenaline690
03-28-13, 10:24 am
Sorry for the lack of posts, came down with something and was sick the past few days.. still made sure to get my workouts in.

Saturday and Sunday were off days,

Monday - Back

DB Deadstop Rows
3 sets of 12

Seated CG Cable Low Rows
3 sets of 10

BB Rows
2 sets of 12

DB Pullovers
2 sets of 12

Hyper Extensions
1 set to failure, drop weight.. go to failure with bodyweight

BB Shrugs
2 sets of 25

Tuesday - Legs

Seated Hamstring Curl
1 set of 14, 1 set of 12, 1 set of 10, 1 set of 35

Leg Extension
3 sets of 10 hold contraction for 2 seconds

Leg Press
3 sets of 15

Hack Squat
2 sets of 8

DB Stiff Legged Deadlifts
2 sets of 10

-aside from having a bad sinus cold/infection.. my energy levels while training were still great.

- energy outside the gym the past 3-4 days has been low, which of course was expected.

-sleep still great.. which was a huge test to me especially while not 100% health wise the past few days.. I RARELY can get good sleep when I have any sort of sinus/chest issues.. was able to still take STAK before bed and get a full 6-7 hours of sleep

J-Dawg
03-28-13, 5:12 pm
-aside from having a bad sinus cold/infection.. my energy levels while training were still great.

- energy outside the gym the past 3-4 days has been low, which of course was expected.

-sleep still great.. which was a huge test to me especially while not 100% health wise the past few days.. I RARELY can get good sleep when I have any sort of sinus/chest issues.. was able to still take STAK before bed and get a full 6-7 hours of sleep

Glad to hear you're still going strong despite the sinus infection!

And you're noticing better sleep with Stak?

adrenaline690
03-31-13, 8:11 pm
Glad to hear you're still going strong despite the sinus infection!

And you're noticing better sleep with Stak?

Yessirr.. that is definitely the biggest thing I have noticed. Usually I wake up a few times a night and it takes me a bit to fall back asleep.. but since starting Stak.. I have only had that happen 1 maybe 2 nights.

Once again.. lack of updates! I have had computer issues at home ( I am at family right now for Easter )..I have been posting when I get the chance from classes.. I will have everything computer wise back this week!

Wednesday was an off day..

Thursday - Chest

Flat DB Press
4 sets of 12-15

Decline DB Press
3 sets of 10

Incline DB Press
3 sets of 8

Cable Cross Over
2 sets of 20

DB Side Laterals
5 sets of 8

DB Rear Cable Laterals
5 sets of 20 .. BURN

- great pump and strength is starting to rise a bit again.. most likely due to the fact the infection was going away and energy was full throttle

Friday - Arms

tri-set:
Rope Press down x 15
DB Kick Backs x 10
Dips x failure

-2 rounds of this tri-set

Incline DB Skull Crusher
4 sets of 10

EZ Bar Curl
3 sets of 10

Preacher Curl
3 sets of 10

DB Hammer Curl
3 sets of 10

-great pump, energy still high.

I will say, to be honest nothing to huge in terms of strength gains.. but the plus I will say is that I am noticing I am able to do similar weights but recovery between sets is a lot HIGHER. Where as I was doing 1-2 minutes rest between sets.. I am able to hit it again in 45 seconds-1 min TOP.

-sleep still good as usual

Took the weekend off.. did cardio in the AM bother yesterday and today!

adrenaline690
04-08-13, 12:59 pm
So I apologize like always for going so long with my updates. Very greatful for being as busy as I am.. got another promotion at work which has me doing more hours.. and only have 3 more weeks of crunch time left for this semester of classes.. so I haven't had much time even for myself to just get on the computer! Just my phone.

Still giving my honest updates.

I have to say after about 3 weeks on Stak.. my pumps have greatly increased.. strength hasn't had much of an increase for me.. but like I said.. I am able to do around the same reps/weights.. but my recovery between sets is amazing. I am able to bang out heavy weights and only rest 30-60 seconds between sets and feel ready to kill it!

I know I have missed a full week of updates.. so rather than posting every rep and set.. since I have posted how I have been feeling above.. I will start with todays update!

Monday - Legs

Seated Leg Curl
3 sets of 10
1 set of a triple drop, than 15 all out reps after the drop

Squats
5 sets of 5

Walking Lunges
3 sets of 12 sets on each leg

DB Stiff Legged Deadlifts
4 sets of 12

-pumps continue to be crazy.. I kept getting charlie horses in my quads and hammys.. and a lot of new vascularity. Keep in mind I still have only had very minor diet changes.. cardio is the same I have not really been eating/training to get leaner.. so this is a but POSTIVE for me

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:27 pm
Looking forward to your final thoughts. Can you post 'em up here when you're ready? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

adrenaline690
04-13-13, 11:06 am
Looking forward to your final thoughts. Can you post 'em up here when you're ready? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

For sure J Dawg!

Here are the rest of this weeks workouts, this past week was my last week on Stak!

Thursday - Chest/Delts

Pec Dec
3 sets of 12 with 3 second negatives

Flat DB Fly
3 sets of 12

Incline BB Press
3 sets for 8 with 3 second negatives

Flat BB Bench Press
4 sets of 6 with a 2 second pause on each rep

DB Laterals
3 sets consisting of 2 drops on each set

Machine Shoulder Press
3 sets of 10 with 10 partials

Reverse Pec Dec
2 sets of 40

Friday - Arms

Dips superset with Machine Extensions
3 supersets of 20 reps

Close Grip Bench Press
3 sets of 8 with 5 second negatives

Rope Pressdown
3 sets of 6 with 2 sec hold each rep

EZ Bar Curls
3 sets of 8-12

Seated DB Curls superset Hammer Curls
3 sets of 8 x 8

Machine Preacher Curls
4 sets of 6 with partials reps to squeeze and go heavy

- some calf work

... rather than post TWICE.. will give my final thoughts on Stak in the thread JDawg posted!