PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Chickens ATP

Thunder Chicken
03-13-13, 12:18 pm
Today is my day off from training & i was holding off until i new where to post and my dumbass just found it lol so i am taking it for lunch today and before my workout tomorrow (leg day) i cant wait!

Blondie Weapon X
03-13-13, 12:47 pm
Today is my day off from training & i was holding off until i new where to post and my dumbass just found it lol so i am taking it for lunch today and before my workout tomorrow (leg day) i cant wait!

lol!! Go GET After IT!!

Thunder Chicken
03-15-13, 10:13 am
had a good workout last night with the new Stak, i did a mild day on legs and delts with lighter weight and 12-15 reps. the first thing i noticed was my pump was hot. as in i felt hot in my legs and arms. also another thing i noticed was normally when i do box squats i can only do 10-12 reps at 225lbs and my the 3rd set i might have to drop weight because i cant do a full 12, but last night i felt just a little boost to finish so i did. good overall workout and as for today i don't hurt to bad, legs hurt a little but im good right now.

also dont know if it was the workout or the Stak but man did i sleep like a baby last night lol

J-Dawg
03-15-13, 10:25 am
In for this TC!

Better sleep is always a good side effect!

GUNS
03-15-13, 10:45 am
Wait till next week, it gets better! Im in my 2nd week and feeling it! Good luck with it!

Thunder Chicken
03-18-13, 10:44 am
i like to do something i am lacking at and i chose arms, i felt the same way i did in the first workout, a hot pump but felt i could push more then normal. today is chest day so we will see how i do during that tonight!

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 10:48 am
i like to do something i am lacking at and i chose arms, i felt the same way i did in the first workout, a hot pump but felt i could push more then normal. today is chest day so we will see how i do during that tonight!

TC, you're feeling a better pump than before?

Looking forward to seeing how chest goes later!

Thunder Chicken
03-18-13, 12:26 pm
TC, you're feeling a better pump than before?

Looking forward to seeing how chest goes later!

yea J outside of other stuff i have tried i feel like i have more of a pump then normal

GUNS
03-18-13, 12:48 pm
yea J outside of other stuff i have tried i feel like i have more of a pump then normal

Agree here!

Survivor831
03-18-13, 2:24 pm
In for this my man. Anxious to see how this works

Thunder Chicken
03-19-13, 10:13 am
CHEST DAY! lol like i said before since i have to train alone i chnaged my workout just a little, i went from pushing 6-8 reps on a set to lowering the weight and doing 10-12 reps.

last time i checked i did 225lbs on flat bench 6 times, that was right before the Arnold. next week i am going to max my bench and last time i did that was back in the summer and i nailed 315 for 1 rep. So here is what i did yesterday

flat bench 135lbs warm up at 12 reps then 3 sets of 205lbs for 12 reps, last week (before Stak) i would get to the third set and would only get 10 reps 11 if i was lucky but this time i got all 12

incline dumbbell press 45lbs for 12, then 2 sets of 50lbs at 10 each
decline i lack at this part in my chest so i stuck to 185lbs on all 3 sets with 12, 11, 11 reps
machine flys 90lbs 3 sets of 10reps
flat bench flys 45lbs 3 sets of 10reps

i like to end my chest day to fail at push ups, so i did 2 sets of push up leaning onto a bench then 2 sets with my feet on the bench and hands on the floor and then 2 sets of normal bench and i was so drained i think i only got 7-10 reps on all the sets i was drained

my thoughts: again the pump i had felt good and i felt i could just do 1-2 more reps then normal, but honestly i feel like my muscles got tired really fast this time, i felt like i was done right after the normal bench, i didn't hurt or anything just couldn't lift it anymore but i was able to push threw and get at least this done. as for today i am a little sore but nothing out of the normal

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 12:04 pm
It'll be interesting to see how next weeks max bench session goes!

Thunder Chicken
03-25-13, 12:16 pm
went for a Max squat the other day just to see where i am before i go to the Cleveland ABC, my Max squat is 340lbs for 1 and i went for 335lbs, got half way down and really couldn't push it back up. normally i would feel bad (cant walk) after a leg day like that but i don't feel to bad, i have noticed my recovery isn't bad, i still hurt some but i can at least stand it.

J Dawg is there anything you wanna know about my training to help you more with this ATP?

Blondie Weapon X
03-25-13, 10:46 pm
Good luck Sat! Hope you get that Squat PR !

Thunder Chicken
03-26-13, 9:50 am
Good luck Sat! Hope you get that Squat PR !

thanks Blondie, i am pumped to try again and get it

Thunder Chicken
03-27-13, 10:23 am
MAX Chest day! in just a few hours i am going to match or break 315lbs, i think i have kinda lost my step so i am not sure if i get it or nit, but its 315 or bust for me right now

Thunder Chicken
03-29-13, 11:49 pm
just a quick up date for this:

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak?
Answer: when i started i was 220lbs now im about 224lbs

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased/Same/Less
Answer: for about the first week i felt like it was just a little quicker and now it feels the same into week 2

--Did you notice any increase in libido? Yes/No
Answer: No
--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes/No
Answer: there was times when i would do 10-12 reps and by the 3rd set i would only get 10, well since then i have been able to pull off all 12 reps

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak

with 2 weeks in it doesnt feel to bad, i have a little extra push while i lift, my recovery seams to be a little better but pretty much the same, i did have a pretty good pump in my last weeks workouts

thats all for now will do a bigger update when i am done

Thunder Chicken
04-04-13, 9:50 am
Well the time has come, i am done with the Project Stak,

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak?
Answer: starting weight was 220lbs, i finished yesterday at 225lbs

along with a pretty clean diet it did good i think, i ate your normal fish, chicken and so on and a few cheat meals here and there, nothing to bad, or out of the normal.

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased/Same/Less
Answer: at the start of this i felt like my recovery was pretty quick, my normal of hurting for 2-3 days was down to 1-2, after i got into the 3rd week it was back to 2-3 days.

--Did you notice any increase in libido? Yes/No
Answer: No nothing really changed here lol

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes/No
Answer: like i said back when i started, the fatigue was more under control i think, i would do 3 sets of 10-12, by the time i get to the 3rd set 10 reps is pushing it but i was able to fight threw and get all 12 on each set, felt pretty good. it felt like it gave me a boost at the end of my reps.

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak:

Overall i give this product a 3 out of 5, my reasoning why is by the time i got to the 3rd week it didn't feel like i was taking anything to help me lift, that pump i said i got in the first week wasn't as strong, my recovery was good but it was only for a week and a half, by the 3rd week i didn't feel much i was back to my normal feeling when i wasn't taking anything. Im not trying to be mean on it but the 3rd week didn't do anything for me, maybe my body got use to it being there or something, i wont sit here and butter something up and will tell you how it really felt. i hope this help or something, i would like to thank Animal again for this chance to try something new.

if anyone else has questions just ask me.
thanks again!

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 4:36 pm
Thanks for your final thoughts TC!

Thunder Chicken
04-11-13, 10:04 am
Anytime J dawg