PDA

View Full Version : Aggression's ATP Log

Aggression
03-13-13, 12:31 pm
Been running this stuff for 3 days now. Too early to report results.

Other supplements in the mix
- Daily Formula
- Omega
- Saw Palmetto
- VitaminC
- UltraWheyPro

Training supplements
- Storm/CarbMax pre
- Torrent intra
- Nitro post

rbowman91
03-13-13, 12:36 pm
Been running this stuff for 3 days now. Too early to report results.

Other supplements in the mix
- Daily Formula
- Omega
- Saw Palmetto
- VitaminC
- UltraWheyPro

Training supplements
- Storm/CarbMax pre
- Torrent intra
- Nitro post

Can we lean-out a little while on this supplement? or is it only for a high-carb diet. Mine's in the mail, but just wondering.

Aggression
03-13-13, 12:38 pm
Can we lean-out a little while on this supplement? or is it only for a high-carb diet. Mine's in the mail, but just wondering.

I wouldn't worry about eating/training specifically for this supplement. Do whatever you're doing, goal-wise. Add this in and it will help. Whether you're looking to add serious mass/strength or looking to lean out and get shredded, this shit will help speed up the progress.

Aggression
03-13-13, 12:41 pm
This is what I usually eat on a daily basis

meal1: 6-8oz chicken, spinach salad w/ avocado and evoo
meal2; 2s protein w/ 2tbsp natural pb and rice cakes
meal3; 6-8oz red meat w/ 1c rice
Workout: pre/intra: 70g carbs, 20g protein
meal4; 6-8oz red meat w/ 1c rice OR 4 eggs w/ 1c oats+banana (on training days I usually have something sweet for dessert)
meal5; 2s ultra whey pro, 1 banana, 2tbsp nesquick powder, 12oz almond milk

*usually have a cheat dinner mid-week and then eat half strict/half whatever i want on Saturday/Sunday.

weight: 230lbs
goal: strong as fuck and conditioned.

rbowman91
03-13-13, 12:54 pm
I wouldn't worry about eating/training specifically for this supplement. Do whatever you're doing, goal-wise. Add this in and it will help. Whether you're looking to add serious mass/strength or looking to lean out and get shredded, this shit will help speed up the progress.

Awesome thanks brotha. Just got done packing on my size and wanted to shred up for the next few months and see what i got. can't wait to throw in this new supp. good luck with ur training dude.

oh, and how come some of you guys take torrent intra? i take mine post. but this isnt the first time ive seen that. i know we use aminos intra but protein DURING? just curious to the benefits

naturalguy
03-13-13, 1:40 pm
Hopefully this helps bring up your deadlift

Aggression
03-13-13, 1:45 pm
Hopefully this helps bring up your deadlift

You have one lift on me. I have 2 on you. I don't need to pull more than you. I just need to hang close enough so that my total outdoes yours. Remember that.

D-NUTZ
03-13-13, 1:58 pm
I see you're also a fan of carbs/pro intra workout.

What style of protein are you using?

Aggression
03-13-13, 2:00 pm
I see you're also a fan of carbs/pro intra workout.

What style of protein are you using?

The protein is within the serving of Torrent. That's what I use intraWO; Torrent. And then pop Nitro post.

D-NUTZ
03-13-13, 2:31 pm
The protein is within the serving of Torrent. That's what I use intraWO; Torrent. And then pop Nitro post.

Ah ok, good shit.

My results have improves dramatically when I started doing a pro/carb intra cocktail.

Mr. Dead
03-13-13, 2:35 pm
*Along for the ride...*

Aggression
03-13-13, 2:39 pm
Ah ok, good shit.

My results have improves dramatically when I started doing a pro/carb intra cocktail.

I try to base the majority of my carbs around workout; pre, intra, and then a big post workout meal. For the earlier part of the day, the majority of the time, I'm just sitting on my ass, staring at a computer screen. Not much need for carbs at that point.

D-NUTZ
03-13-13, 2:42 pm
I try to base the majority of my carbs around workout; pre, intra, and then a big post workout meal. For the earlier part of the day, the majority of the time, I'm just sitting on my ass, staring at a computer screen. Not much need for carbs at that point.

x2. I have been eating all my carbs pre/intra/post and it has allowed me to eat a lot more carbs while dropping BF and staying strong.

J-Dawg
03-13-13, 5:29 pm
Yeah buddy. Let's see how this goes big A.

Phil800101
03-14-13, 1:43 am
Subbed.

Aggression
03-15-13, 9:27 am
Being that I haven't used any sort of preWO stimulant/endurance enhancer, I can confidently say that I see this product is giving me more endurance in the gym. After crushing the big movement and some heavy barbell assistance, I am still ready to hit some minor accessories with no issue.

rbowman91
03-15-13, 11:01 am
Are you taking it on an empty stomach? or with a meal?

Aggression
03-15-13, 11:03 am
Are you taking it on an empty stomach? or with a meal?

I eat my preWO meal at 5-515, take it around 615, train around 645-7.

HIGA MONSTER
03-18-13, 4:30 pm
hopefully this helps bring up your deadlift
lmfao

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 3:48 pm
Prowler PR today?

Aggression
03-20-13, 11:25 am
Prowler PR today?

There is no such thing as a prowler PR. Because prowler sprints aren't done on the platform. And if it's not performed on a platform, then who give a fuck if it's a PR or not.

Aggression
03-20-13, 11:26 am
Liking the results so far. With no stimulants in my system (aside from a morning coffee), I feel like this stuff is providing me with much needed energy, endurance, and stamina through my workouts. I feel that I can handle more volume before burning out. And so far, rest and recovery is going well.

Jay
03-20-13, 9:37 pm
Are you going to try stacking with Shock or Rage, or remain stim free for the 21 days? If I didnt have so much shock/rage on hand I'd prob go with out, as it seems the endurance provided by atp is good enough.

Blondie Weapon X
03-20-13, 10:02 pm

I totally agree with you on this!! This shit will help speed up the progress of whatever your goal is!

C.Coronato
03-21-13, 3:53 pm
goal: strong as fuck and conditioned.

BOOM.

Aggression
03-21-13, 4:22 pm
Are you going to try stacking with Shock or Rage, or remain stim free for the 21 days? If I didnt have so much shock/rage on hand I'd prob go with out, as it seems the endurance provided by atp is good enough.

Instead of using stimulants prior to every workout, I only want to use them when I need them. So far, I haven't need them in about 2 weeks. If I run into a time where I need it, so be it. If it happens to occur during the 21 days, then fine. If not, no worries. Not really getting too detailed/specific in here.

And yeah, right now I have 2 unopened big tubs of Shock, an opened tub of Shock, 1 sealed tub of Rage and one opened, yet full tub. Eh, they'll be OK for now ...

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 4:51 pm
There is no such thing as a prowler PR. Because prowler sprints aren't done on the platform. And if it's not performed on a platform, then who give a fuck if it's a PR or not.

Crossfit PR?

Aggression
03-21-13, 5:15 pm
Crossfit PR?

lulz

http://cdn.styleforum.net/3/37/375a6e39_TooBO.gif
http://i.imgur.com/HsFq0.gif
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/201908178327439749132927.gif

Jay
03-21-13, 6:05 pm
Instead of using stimulants prior to every workout, I only want to use them when I need them. So far, I haven't need them in about 2 weeks. If I run into a time where I need it, so be it. If it happens to occur during the 21 days, then fine. If not, no worries. Not really getting too detailed/specific in here.

And yeah, right now I have 2 unopened big tubs of Shock, an opened tub of Shock, 1 sealed tub of Rage and one opened, yet full tub. Eh, they'll be OK for now ...

Ahh. Cool. Just curious

D-NUTZ
03-21-13, 7:08 pm
lulz

Best post ever made on this site.

Hola Bola
03-21-13, 8:00 pm
Following!

Big Wides
03-22-13, 8:33 am
lulz

what the fuck? i'm a tad confused with the shit in those images

smoothballer
03-22-13, 10:26 am
Bwahahahahaha

Aggression
03-27-13, 9:02 am
Almost done with the can. Pretty impressed so far. Hit a rep PR on squats Monday night. Definitely notice an increase in endurance/stamina when in the gym. Looking forward to what looks like my final week on this bitch.

Jay
03-27-13, 3:53 pm
Nice. Similar results here- got maybe a week of paks left.

Question for you. I posted this over in the training thread on universalusa. I remember you were using the 'slingshot' and I was thinking about getting one to help my bench? Would you recomend it?

Aggression
03-27-13, 4:07 pm
Question for you. I posted this over in the training thread on universalusa. I remember you were using the 'slingshot' and I was thinking about getting one to help my bench? Would you recomend it?

I just used it this weekend for some fun. My max bench is 350 (Jan26 meet). I slingshotted it up and got it for 3 reps on Saturday, just to provide an example of what it can do. Would I recommend it? Honestly, I can't speak of it having any real carryover, b/c I don't use it consistently. I've probably used it maybe a handful of times over the last 2 years. Its basically an easier way to do a reverse bench bench press, without all the bands and the need for a rack. It also helps force your arms into a more powerlifting-esque form, bringing the elbow in/tucked. It also overloads the triceps. So yeah, it could help your bench in terms of overloading, nailing the triceps, and making sure you keep powerlifting form.

If you bench like a BB'er, I don't recommend buying it. It will force you to change your entire setup, which isn't good (unless you WANT to learn how to bench like a PL'er). I've had some friends that bench like BB'ers and when they tried to use it, it just didn't work right. It threw off their whole form and it was more bad than good.

Jay
03-28-13, 11:09 am
Cool. Thanks for getting back to me. I will probably pick one up. I'd like to change my bench style to a PL lift. I think the way Im benching now is causing some elbow/shoulder pains.

Aggression
03-28-13, 11:17 am
Cool. Thanks for getting back to me. I will probably pick one up. I'd like to change my bench style to a PL lift. I think the way Im benching now is causing some elbow/shoulder pains.

One of the perks of benching like a PL; with your elbows tucked in and the bar brought down lower -- no shoulder pains. Once i switched to PL form, my numbers skyrocketed and pain fled.