PDA

View Full Version : SNEAK PEEK: "Light The Fire"

Universal Rep
03-13-13, 1:44 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=632

Cage Intern, shortstack & Staff, C.Coronato.

Enjoy.

mritter3
03-13-13, 2:00 pm
Those are good reads, always enjoying reading about fellow animals arnold experience

Universal Rep
03-13-13, 2:16 pm
Those are good reads, always enjoying reading about fellow animals arnold experience

More comin, stay tuned...

Oh and the next RT installment on Friday or so I hear, haha...

Razor
03-13-13, 2:30 pm
Great reads from 2 very important fellas. Nice job guys.

Firefist
03-13-13, 3:29 pm
Yeahhhhh glad to see my dude shortstack gettin some promo on there. Awesome guy to work with.

Animal
03-13-13, 3:38 pm
Yeahhhhh glad to see my dude shortstack gettin some promo on there. Awesome guy to work with.

Heard you really injected the t-shirts area with a lot of fun, Firefist.

Firefist
03-13-13, 4:55 pm
Heard you really injected the t-shirts area with a lot of fun, Firefist.

It was a great time for sure. I loved getting everyone's backstories, joking about the softer side of life and spreading the good word of the ABC. The crew I got to work with on that side of the fence were all stand up fellas.

Animal
03-13-13, 5:11 pm
It was a great time for sure. I loved getting everyone's backstories, joking about the softer side of life and spreading the good word of the ABC. The crew I got to work with on that side of the fence were all stand up fellas.

One side or the other, in the end it's all the same -- am I right? The passion tastes the same, and the desire pulls just as strong. Everyone is in it together.

Firefist
03-13-13, 5:27 pm
One side or the other, in the end it's all the same -- am I right? The passion tastes the same, and the desire pulls just as strong. Everyone is in it together.

For sure. We were all working towards the same goal, be it staff, interns, athletes or fans. Just threw that line in there because I spent the better half of saturday with those couple of guys is all. Absolutely no sleight to anyone.

Animal
03-13-13, 5:46 pm
For sure. We were all working towards the same goal, be it staff, interns, athletes or fans. Just threw that line in there because I spent the better half of saturday with those couple of guys is all. Absolutely no sleight to anyone.

No apology needed. I understood what you were trying to convey. Thanks for all the hard work. Hope it was worthwhile, Firefist.