PDA

View Full Version : Brasil ATP LOG!

Brasil
03-13-13, 2:27 pm
Even though I have not yet received my package, I'm super excited so I couldn't wait to start the log!

I just recently turned 28, 5'7, 152 pounds right now been cutting since november. I have a bit extra fat I can feel and see when I look at myself in the mirror but the last 3 months I was gone on vacation and even though I ate well 85% of the time I was only able to get to the gym 2 or 3x a week in the gym. But now I'm back in Jersey and more than ready and excited to hit the gym again.

Ill post my workouts and food as I go with my workouts.

As far as supplements go. I'm on

PAK
Fish Oil
CLA
FLEX
RAGE(when lacking that extra motivation or needing the boost of caffeine)
Protein
Fat Burner
GH
DAA
BCAA
Creatine

Hopefully when ATP comes I'll have more info on what actually it is and if anything I'm taking right now I will have to stop so it doesn't ruin any results I would have with ATP.

Today is my day off(been working out at home since last tuesday) but since I"m be starting at a new gym(Retro) I'm going in just for some abs and light cardio.

HERE WE GO! Hoping to look at LEAST 1/3 as amazing as Fankhouser who is my favorite bodybuilder.

J-Dawg
03-13-13, 5:31 pm
I'm in for this Brasil!

Brasil
03-13-13, 5:58 pm
I'm in for this Brasil!

Welcome J! Just got an email from myUPS. Box will be here tomorrow! Yeah buddy!

Brasil
03-14-13, 10:56 pm
Unfort my box only came at 3pm. And I had already hit arms at the gym. Still start Project Stak tomorrow with Quads and Calves though.

Today workout went like this

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press
3 sets of 8 reps
25, 35 and 45 pounds each side

Seated Triceps Press
3 sets of 8 reps & 1 drop set of 6 reps
50, 60, 70 and 65 pounds

V Bar Pushdown
3 sets of 8 reps & 2 drop sets of 6 reps
60, 70, 70 & 60, 50 pounds

Barbell Curl
3 sets of 8 reps (curl up fast, squeeze hard for 2 seconds on top, lower the weight in 3 second tempo)
30, 40 and 50 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Curl
3 sets of 8, 8, 4(got super heavy lol) reps & 2 drop sets of 6 reps
20, 25, 30 & 25, 20 pounds

Machine Preacher Curl
3 sets of 8 reps & 1 drop sets of 8 reps
40, 50, 60 & 50 pounds

Brasil
03-15-13, 6:33 pm
Day 1 with Project Stak was not too good. I'm not sure what caused this but felt sick, stomach was acting up, went to the bathroom twice when I was at the gym when I thought I was going to puke but didn't. My body was cooooold, hands, arms, forehead could feel my toes cold as well. Again not sure how that is possible because I had pants on, thick socks, tank top and long sleep animal shirt on top, hat as well. The gym has heat too.

DB Pullover 3 x 8 reps
Close Grip Pulldowns 3 x 12, 10, 8 reps
Kroc Rows 4 x 10, 10, 8, 7 reps
T-Bar Rows 4 x 10 reps

Laying Leg Extensions 4 x 20 reps
1 Leg Seated Leg Curls 3 x 12, 10, 8 reps

As soon as I walked into the house I threw up. Drank 3 bottles of water than had a big meal that had rice, black beans, corn, 2 chicken breast, potato salad, and meat. And started feeling normal again.

Tomorrow is running day for me. So hoping nothing out of ordinary happens tomorrow with me.

Jay
03-16-13, 12:37 am
Hmmm. What was your per workout meal, and how far before stak did you have it? Taking any other supps?

Brasil
03-16-13, 12:02 pm
Hmmm. What was your per workout meal, and how far before stak did you have it? Taking any other supps?
I like to train fasted. Or if I wake up really hungry I'll have an ISO shake first. I think it was the pre I took had a sample of original hyde, 400 caffeine and 1,3. I been stim free for 3 months not a good idea.

I was originally going to take

PAK
Fish Oil
CLA
FLEX
RAGE(when lacking that extra motivation or needing the boost of caffeine)
Protein
Fat Burner
GH
DAA
BCAA
Creatine

But I ditched a few things, gh, daa. Started taking that new Versa-1 as well.

J-Dawg
03-16-13, 3:32 pm
Keep us posted on the stomach issue. But the pre-workout stim sounds like the culprit. 400mg caffeine + 1,3 dimeth, is no joke!

Brasil
03-16-13, 4:33 pm
Keep us posted on the stomach issue. But the pre-workout stim sounds like the culprit. 400mg caffeine + 1,3 dimeth, is no joke!

Stomach is perfect now J! Guess the pre stack yesterday was just too much yesterday for me. Perfectly fine today.

Running and Abs today.

Ran 1.56 miles in 17 minutes.
5.0, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 7 speed.
Once it got to 14 minutes I was getting tired and soles of my feet were hurting so I kept increasing the speed so I wouldn't stop. It worked. Still not good enough though. I need 2 miles in 17 minutes!

Straight Hanging Leg Raise SS Bent Leg Raise
3 sets of 10 & 10 reps

Machine Crunches
3 sets of 15 reps
30 pounds

Machine Side Torso Twists
3 sets each side 15 reps non stop
50, 60, 70 pounds

Arms are still sore from a few days ago, woke up with lats and upper back sore too but thighs were fine. So tomorrow I'm hitting Quads and Calves. And I have a feeling I'll be sore for daaaaaaaays! The Quad workout I got together is absolutely no joke.

Brasil
03-16-13, 8:50 pm
Tried to make some pancakes and failed miserably!
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/625494_487524081312176_773549460_n.jpg

Was feeling a lot like a failure for failing with pancakes so I made soup, quick easy and can't be messed up lol. Got some chicken grilling to be eaten in a few minutes.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/Punisher9/20130316_202912_zps2d308664.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/Punisher9/Image101120121608447_zps40e3a22a.jpg

Brasil
03-17-13, 11:53 am
Stak down and off to hit the gym! Was going to hit Quads and Calves today but I remembered something... Tomorrow is morning and the idiot will be all doing Chest. So I'm doing Chest today while the benches will be free and tomorrow I'll hit Quads and Calves. Will be back with workout.

Brasil
03-17-13, 3:11 pm
Chest!

Incline Barbell Presses SS Incline Flys 2 x 15 reps
25lb each side SS 20lb and 35lb each side SS 20lb

Barbell Press 2 x 12 reps
45lb each side

Dips 2 x 12 reps

Cable Cross Overs 2 x 10 & 1 Arm Cable Cross Overs with partial reps 2 x 10 reps.
15lb, 20lb & 15lb, 20lb

Iso Lateral Decline Machine Press 2 x 10 reps
45lb each side, 60lb each side

Machine Flyes 4 x 15, 12, 10, 10 reps
70lb, 55lb, 40lb, 30lb

I got this workout from watching a video of Erik Fankhouser last year as he got ready for a show. I think he is a beast, a monster, his workout is NOT like that he does it differently and since I'm not him I changed it a bit to fit my needs.

I'm still super sore from my arm workout and my back workout. I hardly ever do barbell bench press, I like doing it with dumbbells and I felt that the 45s each side was a bit much for me so I didn't even bother going up in weight on the second set to not risk hurting myself. I felt a bit weak as well doing the Cable Cross Over. I been out of the gym for a while now, I was in Brasil since December 3rd and I got the gym only 2 or 3x a week the first 2 months and on the last month there I didn't, was travelling around a lot and had no access to a job and all I did was push ups and crunches when I woke up and before I went to bed. But I sucked it up and got my done. Hopefully at the end of the Project Stak I'll be back to where I was last year. (70lb barbell curl, 560lb leg press, 80lb db chest press, 90lb 1 arm rows, etc)

Brasil
03-18-13, 12:54 pm
Quads and Calves!

Leg Extensions
5 sets of 20, 20, 20, 15, 15 reps
55, 70, 85, 100, 115 pounds

Squats
5 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10, 8
50, 70, 90, 110, 130 pounds plus bar

Leg Press
4 sets of 25, 35, 30, 25
90, 120, 180, 230 pounds

Standing Calf Raises
3 sets of 20 slow reps & 10 fast reps
100 pounds
reg toes, toes pointing out, toes facing in

Leg Press Calves
100 pounds

Few things I wanted to say. I had plenty of energy today but my legs failed me. I'm not sure if its because I did Leg extensions first or if its just because I been out for a long time but I'm very disappointed today. I did squat all the way down, a lil more than parallel on the first 4 sets, on the last I could not, I felt that if went lower I wouldn't be able to get up or I would do some ninja move that would fock me up so I did 4 low reps in the last set and the others were a lil above parallel before I racked the weight. And walked away like I was just raped with sore legs.

Leg press was what made me feel like pure ure s#it. Leg press workout was suppose to be
30 reps (1st Set)
Increase Weight - 40 reps (2nd Set)
Increase Weight - 50 reps (3rd Set)
Increase Weight - 60 reps (4th Set)
Decrease Weight - 50 reps (5th Set)
Decrease Weight - 40 reps (6th Set)
Decrease Weight - 30 reps (7th Set)
Starting Weight - 20 reps (8th Set)

The first set with 90s were already heavy so I only did 25 reps and than it went on as it did, 35 reps, 25 reps I went to get up from the machine, tripped, almost went first face into the hack machine next to it had to put my hands out to hold myself but my leg failed me and I fell to the floor behind the hack machine... FML I rolled to my back and sat down on the floor and laughed even though I was mad, got up and my legs were like jello, didn't look like anyone laughed but I'm sure whoever saw that laughed. Put lil more weight and did 20 reps with the assistance of my arms because I couldnt push the weight up. I rested on the machine for about 3 or 4 minutes and massaged the thighs before getting up so I wouldnt fall again and when I did get up I did the crazy dance with the legs. I did not bother to do another 4 sets because I wouldn't have been able to do it.

I'm very s#itty right now. Last year doing DTP I was doing 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 reps on the leg press NO PROBLEM and up to 560 for the 5th and 6th set. Yeah today was def not a good day for me. Def not going to try the pancakes again today either, I was going to but everything seem to be going bad for me today so not even going to try.

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 1:14 pm
Stomach is perfect now J! Guess the pre stack yesterday was just too much yesterday for me. Perfectly fine today.

OK--good to hear!

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 1:16 pm
Quads and Calves!

Leg Extensions
5 sets of 20, 20, 20, 15, 15 reps

Squats
5 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10, 8
50, 70, 90, 110, 130 pounds plus bar

Leg Press
4 sets of 25, 35, 30, 25
90, 120, 180, 230 pounds

Standing Calf Raises
100 pounds

Leg Press Calves
100 pounds

Few things I wanted to say. I had plenty of energy today but my legs failed me. I'm not sure if its because I did Leg extensions first or if its just because I been out for a long time but I'm very disappointed today. I did squat all the way down, a lil more than parallel on the first 4 sets, on the last I could not, I felt that if went lower I wouldn't be able to get up or I would do some ninja move that would fock me up so I did 4 low reps in the last set and the others were a lil above parallel before I racked the weight. And walked away like I was just raped with sore legs.

Leg press was what made me feel like pure ure s#it. Leg press workout was suppose to be
30 reps (1st Set)
Increase Weight - 40 reps (2nd Set)
Increase Weight - 50 reps (3rd Set)
Increase Weight - 60 reps (4th Set)
Decrease Weight - 50 reps (5th Set)
Decrease Weight - 40 reps (6th Set)
Decrease Weight - 30 reps (7th Set)
Starting Weight - 20 reps (8th Set)

The first set with 90s were already heavy so I only did 25 reps and than it went on as it did, 35 reps, 25 reps I went to get up from the machine, tripped, almost went first face into the hack machine next to it had to put my hands out to hold myself but my leg failed me and I fell to the floor behind the hack machine... FML I rolled to my back and sat down on the floor and laughed even though I was mad, got up and my legs were like jello, didn't look like anyone laughed but I'm sure whoever saw that laughed. Put lil more weight and did 20 reps with the assistance of my arms because I couldnt push the weight up. I rested on the machine for about 3 or 4 minutes and massaged the thighs before getting up so I wouldnt fall again and when I did get up I did the crazy dance with the legs. I did not bother to do another 4 sets because I wouldn't have been able to do it.

I'm very s#itty right now. Last year doing DTP I was doing 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 reps on the leg press NO PROBLEM and up to 560 for the 5th and 6th set. Yeah today was def not a good day for me. Def not going to try the pancakes again today either, I was going to but everything seem to be going bad for me today so not even going to try.

Those high rep sessions are intense. Just chalk it up as a down day and you'll be back to hit legs again with even more vigor next time up!

Brasil
03-18-13, 2:19 pm
Those high rep sessions are intense. Just chalk it up as a down day and you'll be back to hit legs again with even more vigor next time up!

I'll be more than ready for it next week you can count on it! I have to get back on FLEX. I started Project Stak but not Flex yet and my leg has been bothering me(2 motorcycle accidents) for 2 days now.

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 3:50 pm
I'll be more than ready for it next week you can count on it! I have to get back on FLEX. I started Project Stak but not Flex yet and my leg has been bothering me(2 motorcycle accidents) for 2 days now.

Hope that leg feels better!

Brasil
03-19-13, 7:39 pm
Hope that leg feels better!

Thanks J! No pain today, just sore!

Woke up with splitting headache, quads and calves sore. It hurt to stand up, sit down and walk lol. Was going to take the day off but its NOT my day off today so I went on a 5 mile bike ride. Did it in 24 minutes. I actually sweated today. I never sweat! When I got off the bike my quads were on FIRE! Not a good idea to do that after quad day but no complaining here about that.

Shoulders tomorrow!

Brasil
03-20-13, 3:26 pm
SHOULDERS!

Seated Lateral Raises
3 sets of 15, 15, 12 reps
15, 20, 25 pounds

Seated Front Raises
3 sets of 15, 15, 15 reps
15, 20, 25 pounds

Rear Delt Fly Machine
3 sets of 15, 15, 15 & 2 drop set of 15 reps with 1 second hold and squeeze when shoulders are to the sides
40, 50, 70 & 40, 35 pounds

Triple Set. Cable Side Raise, Cable Front Raises, Cable Bent Over Fly (right arm first for all 3 than left arm for all 3, no rest)
1 set of 10 for both side and front and 5 for bent over(got too heavy for me)
10 pounds

Super Set. Standing Presses and Upright Rows
3 sets of 12, 12, 8 reps
40, 50, 60 pounds

Still had some energy to kill so I did 3 super sets of straight hanging leg raises and bent leg raises for 10 reps.

Awesome work out that I got from watching another video of Erik Fankhouser. Thought it would be easy but doing the lateral and front raises first makes your shoulder BURN when doing the cable triple set and the super set of presses and upright rows at the end. Great day today! Legs are still sore but no pain thank goodness.

Brasil
03-21-13, 2:28 pm
Super sore shoulders today. Legs are still sore lol.

Today is my off day. Back in the gym tomorrow for arms!

I wanted to mention one thing about Project Stak that I'm already feeling since I've started this is that at a certain time at night around mid night I feel my eyes really really heavy. I'm used to only going to bed at 2am and not because i'm tired of sleepy and roll in bed and think about stuff for god knows how long. But for a few days now I notice my eyes getting really heavy and when I hit the bed I pass out completely! Very awesome!

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 4:04 pm
Super sore shoulders today. Legs are still sore lol.

Today is my off day. Back in the gym tomorrow for arms!

I wanted to mention one thing about Project Stak that I'm already feeling since I've started this is that at a certain time at night around mid night I feel my eyes really really heavy. I'm used to only going to bed at 2am and not because i'm tired of sleepy and roll in bed and think about stuff for god knows how long. But for a few days now I notice my eyes getting really heavy and when I hit the bed I pass out completely! Very awesome!

Nice! So you're feeling like you're falling asleep early and getting better quality sleep?

Brasil
03-21-13, 4:19 pm
Nice! So you're feeling like you're falling asleep early and getting better quality sleep?

I def am.

I always had a hard time falling asleep, waking up during the night, and waking up groggy. I still wake up groggy but the rest has def changed!

Brasil
03-22-13, 5:14 pm
ARMS

Superset: Skulls Crushers & Close Grip Presses
3 sets of 12 & 15 reps
40, 50, 60 pounds

Seated Triceps Press
3 sets of 12, 12, 9 reps
50, 60, 65 pounds

Rope Pushdown
Descending Pyramid 8 reps non stop
70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 and 5 pounds

Barbell Curl
3 sets of 5 negative reps
30, 40, 50 pounds

Barbell Curl
2 sets of 8 reps
50, 60 pounds

Incline Dumbbell Curl
2 sets of 8 reps, 1 drop set of 6 reps
20, 30, 20 pounds

Preacher Curl: 3 sets of 10 reps, 1 drop set of 12 reps
40, 50, 60, 40 pounds

I know you ANIMALs like to eat. If you ever come to my town for an ABC. I'll take you this Brazilian restaurant for a burger like this one
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/Punisher9/2013-03-22135218_zps2daa8812.jpg
Burger, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, potato sticks, egg, corn and bacon!

Brasil
03-23-13, 3:15 pm
Hamstrings & Back

Laying Leg Extensions
4 set of 15, 15, 12, 10 reps
40, 50, 65, 80 pounds

1 Leg Seated Leg Curls
3 set of 12, 10, 8 reps
30, 35, 40 pounds

1 Leg Seated Leg Curls Stop Half Way Squeeze/Flex for 1 second & Curl Back
2 sets of 10 reps
30, 35 pounds

Seated Leg Curls Stop half way flex & Curl Back
2 sets of 10 reps
40, 50 pounds

Barbell Deadlifts
3 sets of 15, 15, 13 reps
50, 90, 110 pounds plus bar

DB Pullovers
3 sets of 9 reps
50, 60, 70 pounds

Close Grip Pulldowns
3 sets of 12, 10, 10 reps
70, 85, 85 pounds

Kroc Rows
4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 8 reps
45, 50, 60, 65 pounds

T-Bar Rows
3 sets of 15, 12, 12 reps
25, 45, 90 pounds

I am pretty sure that is what they call SMASHING YOUR WORKOUT! Last week when I did back and hams I had a bad day cuz of the pre workout I took but today I was more than good! I went right though the hamstring exercises like they were nothing. Deadlifts are still a challenge for me. I start losing my grip/starts slipping out of my hands and my leg bothers me(motorcycle accident) but I'll start taking something again for it to help me(animal flex helped me a lot last year with it). Got a hard time keeping my ass in the bench when I do dumbbell pullovers so I found out that if I spread my legs wide open while I do it I can keep my ass in the bench. Let see... Felt good doing my first set of Pull Downs with 70s, went up to 85 and struggled a bit to get 10 reps on the second set. Started talking/cursing at myself in my head, kept the same weight for the 3rd set and all the talking and cursing worked I did 10 good reps on the last no problem. Went over to the dumbbells to do my favorite back workout Kroc Rows and was trying to remember the weight I did last week but couldn't remember but since I had a bad workout than I said fock it and went with 45s first and did 15 reps no problem, went with 50 pounds and did it no problem, as I sat on the bench to rest I started remembering how last year I was rowing 70s, 80s and even did 90 pounds dumbbells kroc rows for 8 reps and I started getting angry so I jumped 10 pounds and did 60s for 12 reps and than 65s for my last set with 8 reps. Felt good at the end of that but NOT as good as I will feel next week when I go up even more in weight! Went over for my 2nd favorite back exercise, T rows. I remember last week doing them and feeling shitty and weak, started with 25 plate and it was super easy, bumped it up with a 45 plate on my second set and another for 90 pounds on my last set for 12 reps. Again, I felt good about doing much better than last week but NOT GOOD enough because last year I got up to 180 pounds on the T Rows for 8 reps, next week I shall come close to it at least.

Few notes.
Note 1: Yesterday I did arms and I was NOT sore today. Last week when I did arms I was sore for the next 3 days.
Note 2: Took very little rest in between sets.
Note 3: Last week when I did hams and back I had a back today, today was the opposite, felt great!
Note 4: Libido. Not sure if it has increased because I'm horny bastard by nature but I have noticed one thing, I'm taking a lot longer to cum.

Chest tomorrow so I don't have to deal and wait idiots on Monday.

Brasil
03-25-13, 4:54 pm
Had a nice Chest workout yesterday, but I don't think the one I have is right for me. I'm looking into another routine to do for chest.

Today was suppose to be a running day but turned into cardio and Abs.

9 minutes run on treadmill and couldnt handle the pain on my right leg and for some reason my left knee was hurting.
10 minutes bike ride
10 minutes on that monster looking elliptical machine

Seated Machine Crunch
3 sets of 15 reps
30 pounds

Laying Machine Crunches
3 sets of 15 reps
30, 35 and 40 reps

Ab Coaster Machine
3 sets of 12 reps
10 pounds

Standing Side Crunches
3 sets of 12 reps each side non stop
45 pounds plate in hand

Machine Twisting Crunch Machine(??)
2 sets of 15 reps each side non stop
50, 60 pounds

Pain on my leg started 3 minutes into my run on the treadmill and it started getting worse and worse, when I hit 9 minutes I had to stop my right leg from accident was way too much and the left knee started hurting for some reason, never happened before.. Just what I focking needed now. So I did 10 minutes on the bike and on this monster looking elliptical machine. It was awesome, I liked it and it got me sweating again! Yeah buddy! That is the 2nd time I sweat in under a month! lol Still had plenty of energy to kill so I hit up some abs. Got home made some eggs and mixed in with the ground beef I made yesterday, delicious stuff!

An old friend of mine and gym buddy as well contacted me, started talking and asked if I wanted to go to his gym tonight at 6:30 to train together cardio and abs. Since I'm feeling good and ain't s#it to do I'm go in tonight for a second cardio session. Hopefully I'll get some more sweat going and actually be able to run my 2 miles. If not I'll do more bike, elliptical and the abs class.

Brasil
03-25-13, 10:20 pm
Cardio II

18 minute run 1.60 miles
3 minute walk
10 minute bike ride
10 minute elliptical

5 minutes of abs

Had no problem what so ever running tonight. Just keeping up with the breathing. And foot hurting after. But no leg pain thank god.

Also had no problem with recovery. By the time I did this second cardio workout tonight I was feeling fresh and not tired from earlier today. Which is awesome! I thought I would be dying but I was wrong. Very awesome!

Brasil
03-26-13, 3:43 pm
Lots of pain on my foot so I did shoulders instead of legs today. I'll do Quads tomorrow.

SHOULDERS!

Seated Front Raises
3 sets of 12, 8, 8, 8 reps
15, 20, 25, 30 pounds

Seated Lateral Raises
3 sets of 10, 10, 10 reps
15, 20, 25 pounds

Rear Delt Fly Machine
3 sets of 10, 10, 10 reps
20 pounds

Super Set. Cable Side Raise, Cable Front Raises (right arm first for both than left arm for both, no rest)
1 set of 10 for both side and front
10 pounds

Cable Lateral Raises Negatives (raise the weight up and hold it up as long as possible)
2 sets of 5 reps
10 pounds

Seated Dumbbell Presses
4 sets of 10, 10, 10, 8 reps & 3 drop sets of 8 reps non stop
20, 30, 40 pounds & 30, 20, 10 pounds

Workout went great, had no problems what so ever. Just my foot is hurting real bad.

Brasil
03-27-13, 4:03 pm
Quads and Calves!

Leg Extensions
5 sets of 12 reps

Squats
5 sets of 12, 12, 12, 12, 8 reps
50, 90, 110, 130, 140 pounds plus bar

Leg Press
8 sets of 20, 30, 40, 50, 36, 32, 20, 10 reps
I lost count and can't remember the weight

Donkey Calfs
3 sets of 15 reps for reg toes, out toes, in toes
90, 70, 50 pounds

Standing Calf Raises
1 set of 15 reps of reg toes, toes pointing out, toes facing in
100 pounds

Got my leg workout done finally! S#it was hard! When I finished my last set of squats I racked the bar and I felt my headache was full on. It SUCKED! I hate training with a headache. Walked around the gym for 2 minutes thought about doing calves and going home. Went over to the Leg Press machine and some dick left it full of plates so I started unloading. When there was only one 45 plate in each side I took off my belt and did the first set. And it was on from than. I changed the music on my ipod and busted out the rest of the sets. Towards the end I couldn't do all the reps I need even after holding the hack up with the weights and taking a 5 second rest and busting out more reps. I finished up my sets. After first set of donkey calves they were on FIRE and my headache was bumping! But got it done, it was a great workout, I felt good, my right leg wasn't hurting, left knee didn't hurt, left sole of the foot didn't hurt, just right foot was hurting a bit.

Today I woke up before the alarm, was feeling refreshed for the first time, not groggy or bad mood. Shoulder is just a little bit sore, small stuff. Still always horny and still taking longer at the end as well. All good results so far! I'm digging it!

Brasil
03-30-13, 2:12 pm
Thrusday I did some running, bike and elliptical with abs.
Friday was my day off.

Today was arms!

Superset: Skulls Crushers & Close Grip Presses
4 sets of 8 & 16 reps
40, 50, 60, 70 pounds

Seated Triceps Presses
4 sets of 8, 8, 8, 5 reps
60, 65, 70, 75 pounds

Superset of Pushdowns. Palms facing down and Palms facing up
3 sets of 8 reps
30, 40, 50 pounds

Barbell Curl
3 sets of 5 negative reps
40, 50, 60 pounds

Barbell Curl
2 sets of 8 reps
60, 70 pounds

Machine Incline Dumbbell Curl
3 sets of 10 reps & 3 drop set of 6 reps
30, 50, 70 pounds & 50, 30, 15 pounds no rest.

Preacher Curl
3 sets of 8 reps
50, 60, 70 pounds

Hand Grip Machine?
4 sets of 20, 20, 20, 15 reps
25, 45, 70, 70 pounds

Even though I forgot to take Project Stak today I had a damn good workout. Felt good and hella pumped the whole time. Lifted a lot heavier than last week as well. It was round great workout! All week I been waking up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off and not groggy either! Horny as hell everyday too lol need to find a girl.

Brasil
03-31-13, 4:02 pm
Decline Bench Presses
4 sets of 12 reps
50, 70, 90, 110 pounds plus bar

Dumbbell Presses
3 sets of 12 reps
45, 50, 60 pounds

Machine Bench Presses
5 sets of 10 reps
55, 70, 85, 100, 110 pounds

Iso Lateral Incline Presses Machine
3 sets of 12, 8, 8 reps
35, 45, 60 pounds each side

1 Arm Cross Overs
2 sets of 10 reps & 3 drops sets till failure
15, 20 & 15, 10, 5 pounds

Different from last weeks chest workout but I'm still NOT feeling it. Its really annoying me now. I think I'm going to just stick with the chest workout from Body Beast, I really like their chest workout and I'm going to do them from now on. If It takes a long time than oh well, let people wait for the bench and weights. Had a protein shake, had some chicken with baked sweet potatoes. About to watch a movie. Don't have anything else to do. Tomorrow is running day and I got no pains in leg, knee or sole of feet so should be good tomorrow!

Brasil
04-02-13, 11:32 pm
QUADS & CALVES!

Leg Extensions
6 sets of 12, 12, 12, 12, 10, 10 reps
55, 70, 85, 110, 130, 150 pounds
Workout calls for 5 sets, I felt strong so I did 6 sets and felt good doing 150 pounds for 10 reps.

Squats
5 sets of 12, 12, 12, 12, 10 reps
70, 90, 110, 130, 140 pounds plus bar
First 3 sets I was feeling good. I usually lock out my knee after every rep but watched a video of Antoine and the Universal/Animal crew training legs where they squat without locking out so I did that. Did my 4th set, was feeling strong when I finished it but as I took a sip of my bcaa shake I felt my vision go black for a second. I sat down on the floor and I'm pretty sure I blacked out because when I opened my eyes again the area around where I was a had a lot more people and some of those people were looking at me. Got up and felt the quads already sore, shook it off, took out the 2 10s and put the 25lb plate and did my last set.

Leg Press superset Calves
8 sets of 20, 30, 40, 50, 30, 30, 25, 15 reps of Leg Press superset 8 x 15 reps of Calves
I can't remember the weight
Alright so after the 4th set which was 50 reps I was feeling bit oozy when I got up my legs almost gave up on me lol. When I took a step forward I turned around and walked into the bathroom to puke. Oh yeah! lol Washed my mouth for a while to get the nasty taste out and the nose too cuz I know there was some flying out of there. And got back outside where a guy was unloading the plates and I told him I was using and had a few more sets left. He asked if he could jump in, I told him no that I was doing DTP legs. He asked what that was I told him to google it. 2 sets to go and I thought I was going to s#it myself, was even afraid to fart lol. I finished up my leg presses and I got up the same guy came back and said that "that dtp s#it looks weird bro, no one does that 50, 40 shit with 10 sets." I wanted to quote Ronnie, 'everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift this heavy ass weight, but I do!' but I just walked away like a penguin with shaker and belt in hand.

Donkey Calfs
3 sets of 15 reps with reg toes, out toes, in toes
50 pounds

Got a good sweat going as well through this workout where everything that could happen, happened! I was able to go up in weight on the leg extensions and do an extra set, Didn't go up in weight with the squats but I felt stronger today, I did a superset leg press and calves together something that last week I would have never been able to do. I only got a 4 or 5 packets left with Project Stak and I'm sad already knowing that its coming to an end...

Brasil
04-04-13, 12:17 pm
Had a lot stuff on my mind yesterday while doing Delts. I let it get the best of me and I felt a very sharp pain on my left delt. I toughed it out and finished my workout but had a very bad day that turned into a nightmare, bunch of stuff bundled up in my head and I got all messed up.

Today is suppose to be running, cardio, abs but I'm going to take the day off to give my body and mind a rest and gather my thoughts and everything together because I hate when things mix in and mess with my workouts. I have a job interview today at 4 pm that I'm very anxious for and I need to have a clear mind when I go into that interview for the job, I need a job badly.

If for some reason I end up going to the gym later on today to do my cardio and running I'll report back on it. I have 2 packets left. The day I use my last packed I will write a final review for it.

Brasil
04-06-13, 6:54 pm
Went to the gym yesterday and it was closed. I went back home left all my shit there and went for a run in the street, ran a mile in less than 10 minutes before my foot and leg started with the sharp pains, walked back home and did abs. I went back to the gym at night and it was still closed so no extra workout done yesterday.

Last packet used today with hams and back. I thought I had my mind in check but after I kept loosing my grip while doing deadlifts I lost control of my mind again and instead of going through of my regular back workout with Kroc Rows, Tbar Rows and DB pulls overs I did all cable machines...

Seated Leg Curls, right leg, left leg, both legs
3 sets of 8 reps
40, 50 and 60 pounds

Seated Leg Curls, both legs
3 sets of 8 reps
60, 75, 90 pounds

Standing Leg Extensions
4 sets of 10 reps
75, 90, 110, 130 pounds

Deadlifts
3 sets of 15, 12, 10 reps
50, 90, 110 pounds + bar

Mind focked me again and I did all cable machines for back.

Pulldowns
4 sets of 12 reps
70, 85, 100, 115 pounds

Standing Pullovers?
4 sets of 10
40, 55, 55, 55 pounds

V Bar cable rows
4 sets of 12 reps
70, 85, 110, 130 pounds

1 Arm cable rows
3 sets of 10 reps each arm
55, 55, 70 pounds

I went home and got even more bad news while I was preparing my meal. My head is like destroyed right now and I'm beyond pissed with everything that is going on and ruining my workouts. I want to apologize to Animal and J-Dawg for not running this log like one should. Here are my results and final review.

Did you increase your weight in any of these lifts while on Project Stak? If training for reps, did you experience any increase in reps?
• Bench started with 2 sets of 45lb each side plus bar for 12 reps and ended with 60 pound DBs for 12 reps max.
• Squat started with 130lb plus bar for 8 reps on and ended with 140 pounds plus bar for 10 reps max.
• Deads started with 110lb plus bar for 13 reps on and ended with 110 pounds for 10 reps max.
• Other lifts you perform on a weekly basis that can be tracked Kroc Rows started 45lb DBs ended 70lb DBs. Tbar Rows started 45lb ended 80lb. Barbell Curls started 50lb 8 reps not so good form ended 70lb for 8 good reps.

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak? I'm cutting so no I did not gain any weight, I lost a pound but it looks like I lost a lot more body fat.

--For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak? It looks like I did but I don't know because Idk how to measure it.

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased/Same/Less Pretty good! I was working out everyday 11am and once it was 7 or 8pm I felt like new and almost always wanted to go back to the gym to do 'something'.

--Did you notice any increase in libido? Yes/No Hard to tell, I'm always horny but it did made me take a lot longer to cum, like A LOT longer.

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes/No Yes I was taking less time during my rest period. Sometimes I would even do supersets or negatives just because I was not dying in between exercises.

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak.
While I did not go up in weight on a few exercises like squats or deadlifts I did lift heavier on others, barbell curls, Kroc Rows, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls. I was doing more reps that it was called for. I was taking less rest time. I was doing supersets, negatives and drop sets like crazy. If it wasn't for my the pain in my leg and foot I think I would had been able to lift so much heavier on squats and being able to run for a longer period of time. Even though I was cutting I was able to go up in weight and do more reps, something that I don't accomplish every time I cut. I'm a horny bastard by nature and I did get laid once last week and the chick thought I was damn machine, it took me almost 2 hours to finally cum and I was still hard and horny for the next 3 hours that we were together. I don't know how many other guys had this happen to them but hey I'm hella happy it took a lot longer for me.

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:57 pm
Thanks for the solid summary B. I appreciate your final thoughts!

Brasil
04-10-13, 12:35 pm
Thanks for the solid summary B. I appreciate your final thoughts!

Thank you for the opportunity to run this J!
Any word when it will be released?