PDA

View Full Version : Photo suggestions?

Animal
03-13-13, 3:42 pm
We're sitting on a lot of photos. Should we put together a photo gallery of The Cage and the National ABC Event? Because we have so many files and because the images are so large, it could take a while. What do you want to see?

Shukin
03-13-13, 3:44 pm
We're sitting on a lot of photos. Should we put together a photo gallery of The Cage and the National ABC Event? Because we have so many files and because the images are so large, it could take a while. What do you want to see?

Remember the Animal owners manual and the Journey books, just a thought now, what about a 10 years of cage photo book?

Animal
03-13-13, 3:58 pm
Remember the Animal owners manual and the Journey books, just a thought now, what about a 10 years of cage photo book?

Do I remember the AOM? And the "Journey" book? Of course I do, Shukin. I believe we've done more than ten Cage installments. Even so, your idea is interesting. For sure, in 2013, we are focusing on a professionally-produced Cage video to help celebrate thirty years of Animal Pak. Still, a "photo album" from this year's Cage is interesting.

Shukin
03-13-13, 4:34 pm
Do I remember the AOM? And the "Journey" book? Of course I do, Shukin. I believe we've done more than ten Cage installments. Even so, your idea is interesting. For sure, in 2013, we are focusing on a professionally-produced Cage video to help celebrate thirty years of Animal Pak. Still, a "photo album" from this year's Cage is interesting.

Sign me up for a video and a photo album, I'll bring the album to next years cage and have everyone sign it, like HS yearbook......lol

GUNS
03-13-13, 5:21 pm
Would love to see "ALL" of the pics, so some sort of photo album would be cool! I would also be down for the vid! Those guys doing all the photo/vid work also deserve alot of credit, Naut and the boys that were videoing were taking a ton!

GUNZ
03-13-13, 7:13 pm

Photo album of some type would be cool, and Im sure like most others that lifted I def want to see pics from my lift!! Sure you guys will figure it out, lol

Phil800101
03-13-13, 9:00 pm
I think splitting it up would be cool. What I mean is, maybe make a collection of the best pictures for a slideshow or a photo album, and then eventually make all the photos available in a photobucket (or something similar) album.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-14-13, 12:21 am
I think there should be a photo album or brochure of sorts showcasing the Cage that could be packed with Animal products. Would be a cool way to spread the good word. I would love to pop the seal on a can of Pak and be surprised with some inspiring words and awesome pics from the Cage.

Razor
03-14-13, 8:46 am
I think splitting it up would be cool. What I mean is, maybe make a collection of the best pictures for a slideshow or a photo album, and then eventually make all the photos available in a photobucket (or something similar) album.

Agree with this. Photo album for sure and high resolution downloads!

GUNS
03-14-13, 10:09 am
I think there should be a photo album or brochure of sorts showcasing the Cage that could be packed with Animal products. Would be a cool way to spread the good word. I would love to pop the seal on a can of Pak and be surprised with some inspiring words and awesome pics from the Cage.

This is cool, I liked opening up a can and having a mini DVD in there!

Phil800101
03-14-13, 10:13 am

This is cool, I liked opening up a can and having a mini DVD in there!

Agreed, that would be awesome.

Maybe have one picture from each of the demos/seminars with a caption, a couple shots of the shop/box and what not, and a few paragraphs about the Cage either at the beginning or end. Black and white, on some decently heavy paper...kinda like that one booklet that was included in some stuff awhile back.

P Diesel
03-14-13, 11:14 am

Sign me up for a video and a photo album, I'll bring the album to next years cage and have everyone sign it, like HS yearbook......lol

that is a great idea. something tangible to hold on to and reference that particular year of the cage. kinda like a yearbook like Shukin said. i love it

P

GUNZ
03-15-13, 4:58 pm

Great idea Chase!!

Universal Rep
03-18-13, 10:47 am
So anyone wanna see specific shots? Like National ABC Event group pic, etc?

GUNS
03-18-13, 10:49 am
So anyone wanna see specific shots? Like National ABC Event group pic, etc?

Would like to see a hi-res shot of the ABC group shot to download and make a poster out of!

Razor
03-18-13, 10:51 am
Would like to see a hi-res shot of the ABC group shot to download and make a poster out of!

This and definitely the group photo shots inside the cage along with action shots of course both in the Cage and at the ABC.

Universal Rep
03-18-13, 11:16 am
This and definitely the group photo shots inside the cage along with action shots of course both in the Cage and at the ABC.

When did this pic take place, the CAGE group shot? Usually, group shots take place a coupla times over the course of the weekend, no?

As for the group ABC shot, check one shot here... http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=632

J U S T I N
03-19-13, 10:04 am

Agreed completely.

This too...

We had some great pics up this year, getting them to where they will be appreciated would be perfect for the 30th year of Animal

GUNS
03-19-13, 10:09 am
When did this pic take place, the CAGE group shot? Usually, group shots take place a coupla times over the course of the weekend, no?

As for the group ABC shot, check one shot here... http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=632

There were a couple taken at the endo of the weekend. They took shots of the athletes and staff, added the interns, then added the legion! Right before P vs B!

Aggression
03-19-13, 10:12 am
I want to see the picture of me with Randy Couture. Its in there somewhere.

FITGYM
03-19-13, 10:19 am
I like the yearbook idea!

commemorate the 10 yrs with all the athletes at next yrs arnold to sign it

Or bring the cage back to the Olympia and have the year book there and you have to attend the ABC in Vegas to get one and they bring it to the 2014 Arnold for signing and special giveaways?????

Maybe you could make the Animal Pak label the entire cover

GUNS
03-19-13, 3:05 pm
Even though this is a photo thread, it would be cool if you have a video of the Pvs B event. All put together with every lift!

Phil800101
03-19-13, 4:01 pm
Even though this is a photo thread, it would be cool if you have a video of the Pvs B event. All put together with every lift!

I second that emotion! Err, motion I mean...yeah, that's what I meant...

Universal Rep
03-21-13, 9:57 am
I have been informed that photos are bein reviewed this week... Hopefully the photos will go live next week. Stay tuned...

Shukin
03-21-13, 11:35 am
I have been informed that photos are bein reviewed this week... Hopefully the photos will go live next week. Stay tuned...

Very cool

deanna7272
03-21-13, 1:40 pm

Very cool....

Aggression
03-21-13, 1:49 pm
P Diesel reminded me that there is a group shot of a bunch of animal athletes and workers with Randy Couture. Should be a pretty bad ass shot. Very cool how a guy like that genuinely wanted to come into the Cage and take pictures with all of us.

deanna7272
03-21-13, 1:54 pm
P Diesel reminded me that there is a group shot of a bunch of animal athletes and workers with Randy Couture. Should be a pretty bad ass shot. Very cool how a guy like that genuinely wanted to come into the Cage and take pictures with all of us.

Oh, I was standing there and he went to walk around me, out his hand on my shoulder and said, "good morning." I moved over, said "good morning"... Then ... "Holy Crap, that's Randy Couture!!!!"

I don't watch MMA, or whatever affiliation the fighting stuff is, and Randy is the ONLY one I could pick out if a crowd, but he IS a LEGEND...

Yes, very cool....

P Diesel
03-21-13, 1:59 pm

bro when he came in i was sittin down on the bench and leaned over to bobby and dave nonchalantly, 'Yo, that's Randy Couture.' He shook my hand and i thanked him for stopping by. he said, 'Yea, you guys are nuts. I love what you do.' I'm thinkin, 'You love what we do?! You're Randy Couture!' I agree with Aggression, super cool that he would come by and shoot the shit with us. Really nice guy. can't wait to get a copy of that picture

P

GUNS
03-21-13, 3:38 pm
bro when he came in i was sittin down on the bench and leaned over to bobby and dave nonchalantly, 'Yo, that's Randy Couture.' He shook my hand and i thanked him for stopping by. he said, 'Yea, you guys are nuts. I love what you do.' I'm thinkin, 'You love what we do?! You're Randy Couture!' I agree with Aggression, super cool that he would come by and shoot the shit with us. Really nice guy. can't wait to get a copy of that picture

P

As I was headed out to piss, he was walking in the cage, I got back quick, and he was on his way out, he looked at me and said hello, looked down and shook Wendy's hand and said hello to her. She then asked me who it was! Lol, face to palm, I told her and she's like, yep, I know now! Frickin hilarious!