PDA

View Full Version : Sief09's Alpha Testing Log

Sief09
03-13-13, 8:18 pm
Waiting for my stak to get here, but it is time to get this started. Right now my body weight is 205 and I do a mixture of work for reps and max training. My max lifts within the last 2 weeks are as follows

Bench 205 for 2 reps I have maxed out at 225 a few weeks ago

Squat I did 185 for 3 sets of 5. I have not maxed those out for a few months, but when I did I maxed at 325.

Dead lift I just maxed it out at 445

Over head mill press I have gotten 125 for 5.

I will get everything going when I get the stak which I hopes gets here tomorrow!

tark
03-13-13, 8:45 pm
Waiting for my stak to get here, but it is time to get this started. Right now my body weight is 205 and I do a mixture of work for reps and max training. My max lifts within the last 2 weeks are as follows

Bench 205 for 2 reps I have maxed out at 225 a few weeks ago

Squat I did 185 for 3 sets of 5. I have not maxed those out for a few months, but when I did I maxed at 325.

Dead lift I just maxed it out at 445

Over head mill press I have gotten 125 for 5.

I will get everything going when I get the stak which I hopes gets here tomorrow!

in for the ride on this one sir....look forward to seeing how you progress while using this!

Blondie Weapon X
03-14-13, 4:48 pm
IN!!

Sief09
03-14-13, 5:58 pm
I still have not gotten my package! The suspense is killing me!!!

Blondie Weapon X
03-14-13, 6:05 pm
I still have not gotten my package! The suspense is killing me!!!

I have hiGH HOPes that we will see it tomorrow!! I hope it comes early too!!

Sief09
03-15-13, 12:21 am
I have hiGH HOPes that we will see it tomorrow!! I hope it comes early too!!
You and me both!

Sief09
03-15-13, 5:20 pm
It is here March 15th is day one!!!

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 11:26 am
It is here March 15th is day one!!!

Nice! Project Stak already underway now?

Sief09
03-18-13, 12:38 pm
Nice! Project Stak already underway now?
Yup this is day 4 now. I am feeling pretty good. Hitting the gym today going to see if we have any progress yet. I do feel pretty good. No aches or anything like that which I did have last week from my workouts.

Sief09
03-18-13, 6:54 pm
I had a lot of energy today. Got more reps in all of my workouts compared to last week. Felt really good after my workout and stretching today.
body weight still 205 right now

Sief09
03-24-13, 11:51 pm
Down to 202. I feel pretty good after a week I started taking it. I look better as well. I am still hitting rep PR's in my lifts as well

Sief09
03-25-13, 8:27 pm
Post workout weight down to a solid 200 and I am losing a lot of body fat. Muscles are solid along with my lifts. Today I got dead lift for 3 sets of 5 pretty easy even with losing a few pounds. Been jumping the weight up while I have been on stak and my body is handling it very well. During the first week I made it through the weight training without feeling incredibly tired even though I bumped up the weight and reps. It was during my cardio where I play racquetball at an intense level for arund an hour and a half that I noticed I was a little more tired than before. This could very well have been from the higher intensity of my workouts. During the 2nd week though everything is up. My weight and rep numbers are still solid. I am going to hit rep PR's in all of my lifts this week I can feel it already. And I am even noticing a much higher level are stamina in my racquetball sessions. I am not getting out of breath as fast and my mental focus is much higher towards the end. I really do feel incredible on this stak. I am sleeping much better and my recovery time is overwhelmingly faster! I am on day 11 now, so just about halfway through. SO I still have a lot more to offer. It is going to feel awesome blasting through these numbers the next two weeks and I will let you all know how it goes!!!

Blondie Weapon X
03-25-13, 10:36 pm
Post workout weight down to a solid 200 and I am losing a lot of body fat. !

Nice... :P

Sief09
03-26-13, 8:02 pm
Nice... :P

Thank you!

Today was cardio and abs

Hit another 2 hours of racquetball followed by an ab circuit that Slimjim put together. I ran through the circuit 3 times then did House's calf circuit after that. Did a whole lot today and I still feel well rested right now. Body weight right at 200 witha 12.7% body fat. When I started I was at 14.5. I think I forgot to post that in my first few posts.

Sief09
03-31-13, 12:32 am
Busy last 3 days starting a new job but I was still able to kill some body weight workouts at home.
Crushed 100 reps on body weight squats, 100 push ups, 50 pull ups and a few ab workouts. Back to a normal work schedule and crushing the real weights this week. I feel incredible and I am pushing myself harder than I have before. Time to crush some PR's and feel great about life! This stak is really awesome!

Sief09
04-02-13, 9:40 pm
Great back day today!!! Tied a Dead Lift pr with a 445 lift. No chalk this time though and the plates at my gym are a little shorter than normal. Then I still had the energy to hit the rest of my back good.
Lower weight but lots of reps
pullups 4 sets of 6
low rows 3 sets of 15
lat pull down 4 sets of 10
back extension 3 sets of 10 with body weight
then I hit biceps for a few sets of curls then did some reverse curls
finished with about an hour of basketball for cardio and a half hour of stretching.

Great day today and I had some muscle fatigue but never got winded! The stack is great!

Sief09
04-03-13, 7:26 pm
For the first time in 3 years I was under 200 pounds!!! It was post workout after a very intense chest and cardio day, but I still feel incredible! I can tell you right now that if it wasn't for this stak I wouldn't have gotten this huge accomplishment. And I still benched 215 today which is just 10 lbs under my current PR that was set a few month ago when I was around 212. So not only have I lost the weight, but I am keeping the strength too!!! I look great and I feel great. Now it is up to me to keep up with this intense workout routine I have gotten down with the help of stak and I will be getting somewhere! Only 2 days left of my stak, but I am going to kill it both days!!!

Sief09
04-05-13, 5:32 pm
Last night I squatted 275 with perfect forum past parallel. Last time I maxed out my squat I got 325, but I did not have good form and I did not go low enough. The squatting was a great success. I tried 300 but I just wasn't comfortable enough to get it. A few more weeks and I will have it for sure. This means that with the stak I got all of my lifts all maxed at the same time to where they have been before. The stak has been incredible. I lost the weight that I was trying to lose while I kept my strength and even gained some strength. My endurance feels like it has doubled and I just feel incredible. I can't wait for this to hit the market so I can get it again!!!!

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 4:28 pm
Feedback sounds fantastic Sief! Losing weight but keeping and increasing strength is awesome!

When you have your full final thoughts on Project Stak ready to go, can you post 'em up here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread