PDA

View Full Version : Ghost's ATP log

ghost
03-14-13, 3:28 pm
hoping to get it today
current stats.... 5'9
178lbs

i just started back up on 5/3/1 Boring But Big this week, so ill be following that routine.
ill post more when the package arrives.

Mr. Dead
03-14-13, 3:29 pm
Subbed...!!!

J-Dawg
03-14-13, 3:44 pm
Definitely in for this Rob!

ghost
03-14-13, 4:55 pm
Thanks guys. No package today, hopefully tomorrow, I leave Sunday for two weeks of conferences

Phil800101
03-14-13, 4:59 pm
Down for this!

ghost
03-15-13, 5:14 pm
Got it today and took my first pack with my afternoon meal..tomorrow I'll take it before lifting

Mr. Dead
03-15-13, 5:36 pm
Got it today and took my first pack with my afternoon meal..tomorrow I'll take it before lifting

Will wait for report...

naturalguy
03-15-13, 8:19 pm
In

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 11:28 am

Nice. Curious to hear your thoughts R!

G Diesel
03-18-13, 11:46 am
I want whatever this dude is on.

Looking forward to seeing the gains pile up bro.

Peace, G

ghost
03-21-13, 8:06 am
been in conferences all week long out of town, so my access was limited as to what i could go up to weight wise... but here goes.
sunday was pushups and situps in my hotel room, along with ranger pushups until i couldnt move.

monday was travel after the conference.

tuesday....was fun. (new hotel, new city)
the hotel had dbs up to 75 and a smith machine...
so i focused on shrugs/delts/lats
db mil presses
40x15
50x12
60x12
75x fail

side lat raises
25s and 30s til i couldnt move my arms.

lat pull down on cable machine
5 sets of 25

shrugs. i saved these until last because i was looking to start some shit.... so this conference was put on by the michigan fitness foundation (read...tons of hot chicks and douchebag "personal trainers")
after a few warm up sets, i loaded the bar up with everything that could fit on it... so around 645, and went to work. after my first set, douchebag A came over and told me that "shrugs are terrible for your body, and you shouldnt do them..." i almost killed him right then and there.
after my 3rd set, douchebag B came over and told me the weight was too heavy for me..... i couldnt stop laughing, but turned around and banged out another 15 reps.
douchebag B decided to try and SHOW me his version of "proper" form... of which he pinched a nerve and hurt his shoulder. obviously his form was shit.
all in all i hit 15 sets of 15 on shrugs.
and wanted more.

the new stak is awesome.... definitely feeling more DRIVE in my lifts and wanting more out of it all..

smoothballer
03-21-13, 8:11 am
Bwahahahaha at Doucebag B straining his neck.

ghost
03-21-13, 8:16 am
Bwahahahaha at Doucebag B straining his neck.

mind you.... he strained his neck AFTER dropping the weight on the bar to 225... i still made him rerack the weights and load the bar back up.

note.... he also later admitted to trying to call me out thinking it would work in his favor to the hot chicks that were in the gym.

i was wearing my shut up and train shirt too... lol

smoothballer
03-21-13, 8:26 am
mind you.... he strained his neck AFTER dropping the weight on the bar to 225... i still made him rerack the weights and load the bar back up.

note.... he also later admitted to trying to call me out thinking it would work in his favor to the hot chicks that were in the gym.

i was wearing my shut up and train shirt too... lol

I can just see him no, trying to carry the 45 lbs plates back to the bar with his neck kinked to the side.

I hope those girls laughed at his dumb ass.

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 9:01 am
Sick workout Rob. They didn't realize you can easily shrug more than that for crazy reps!

ghost
03-21-13, 10:10 am
Sick workout Rob. They didn't realize you can easily shrug more than that for crazy reps!

my 5 rep max shrug was 1105. damn surgery coming up... may have to hit that again before the surgery in two weeks. haha

Nix0r
03-21-13, 10:11 am
"Are you being nice to those weights?"

ghost
03-21-13, 10:26 am
"Are you being nice to those weights?"

bahahahahahahahaha

no, i was quite rude to them... i called them names, and swore at them.... time to go make ammends... by hurting their friends.

Mr. Dead
03-21-13, 11:01 am
Sweet session session and awesome story...!!!

Phil800101
03-21-13, 12:46 pm
Good shit in here my man! Way to show those douchebags what's what, ha ha ha ha ha.

Couldn't help but think of this when you mentioned training in your hotel room:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSdVO7FKh7Q

J-Dawg
04-04-13, 4:12 pm
my 5 rep max shrug was 1105. damn surgery coming up... may have to hit that again before the surgery in two weeks. haha

Hope the surgery goes well Rob!

ghost
04-05-13, 8:44 pm
Thanks J! Surgery was yesterday. I've been traveling a lot lately for work, and Jens best co-worker friend is in the hospital with a lot of issues. I'm still taking the stak, and LOVE it! Did legs day before the surgery, and my knee was NOT happy with me about that one....ahahaha

ghost
04-09-13, 9:33 am
going to hit some upper body stuff tonight when i get home, even though im not supposed to be lifting. too antsy not to lift

smoothballer
04-09-13, 9:35 am
going to hit some upper body stuff tonight when i get home, even though im not supposed to be lifting. too antsy not to lift

What the hell do Doctor's know anyway?

ghost
04-09-13, 9:39 am
What the hell do Doctor's know anyway?

nothing, thats why they call it PRACTICE!

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:20 pm
Thanks J! Surgery was yesterday. I've been traveling a lot lately for work, and Jens best co-worker friend is in the hospital with a lot of issues. I'm still taking the stak, and LOVE it! Did legs day before the surgery, and my knee was NOT happy with me about that one....ahahaha

Glad to hear that all went well with the surgery but sorry to hear about Jen's friend in the hospital--all the best to them.

Wow, legs before surgery? I love it! Haha.

ghost
04-09-13, 1:40 pm
Glad to hear that all went well with the surgery but sorry to hear about Jen's friend in the hospital--all the best to them.

Wow, legs before surgery? I love it! Haha.

Thanks!

yeah the doctor was pretty upset with me about it lol.