PDA

View Full Version : Dans ATP Log

DanM94
03-15-13, 3:37 pm
Whats up everyone this is gunna be my log for the 3-week period that ill be taking Project Stak. Ive been taking it for 3 days now so its too early to really say much. Ill post my current supplement stack along with a typical training week and diet. My training often gets jumbeled up throughout the week because Im a college student and the gym hours are awful especially factoring in classes and work but I still get all my days in every week.

Current Stack:
Rage + Creatine for Pre. Atomic 7 Intra. Torrent Post. Casien before bed. Uni-Syn meal replacement when im busy. Pak(obviously).

Diet:
Just get as many solid clean meals in as possible, it can be hard when some days the only carbs in the dining hall are bagels and french fries. Another reason why I use so many supplements in my diet.

Training: Monday- Back. Tuesday- Chest. Wednesday- Shoulders. Thursday- Off. Friday- Legs. Saturday/Sunday- Arms one of the two, off the other.
Then calves, abs and maybe cardio thrown in on random days. Dont have any set workouts, I just go in the gym with an idea of what I want to do and decide as I go.

So Ill post in here everyday or so with my training for that day and anything Project Stak related.

DanM94
03-17-13, 1:07 am
Had a leg day on friday, really good day considering I had to do back and legs on consecutive days. Took today off to hit the Saint Pattys Day parade in NYC. One thing I have noticied is my soreness is much less noticible since taking project stak. Normally after a leg day walking around in the city during the parade all day would be tourture but today I didnt even notice any soreness. Arms tomorrow

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 3:55 pm
Found your log Dan! How are you feeling so far with Project Stak?

DanM94
03-20-13, 12:14 am
Found your log Dan! How are you feeling so far with Project Stak?

Whats up J. I've been having some great workouts since i started it, definitely noticed a difference in my pumps like i mentioned to you last week. Also my sorness the 2 days after training is noticbly less than it was prior to starting.

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 4:58 pm
Whats up J. I've been having some great workouts since i started it, definitely noticed a difference in my pumps like i mentioned to you last week. Also my sorness the 2 days after training is noticbly less than it was prior to starting.

Awesome to hear Dan. Keep us posted as you go along!

Cellardweller
03-21-13, 9:03 pm
How do you like the Uni-Syn? I haven't had that in a couple years. Good stuff.