PDA

View Full Version : MetalTechnician's Blog

MetalTechnician
03-15-13, 11:15 pm
Day 1 - Arms

So, I did not really know when to take this so I took this post workout. I have some energy response. I will be taking this pre next time. My arm work out was solid and I will be recording recovery time. I am going to be taking pictures today.

Stats:
Weight: 250lbs
BF: around 18%

Maxes to come. I will be tracking vlogs too. Hope to get one in tomorrow.

Late

MT

Jay
03-16-13, 10:04 am
From what I've read it looks to be that pre workout is the best time to take it.

Cellardweller
03-16-13, 11:00 am
You know I'm in for this.

MetalTechnician
03-18-13, 8:57 am
Alright so I am going to post day 2 and 3 here, I was sick as shit over the weekend and I honestly say the project stak tag teamed with my allergy meds really put this shit down. Honestly, I woke up this morning thinking my week is ruined but I feel like Goku that just woke up from his recharge to fight Freza. YEAA!!!

Anyway,

Day 2:

No Training, woke up took Pak and Flex. Had my 6 meals took the P-Stak in the afternoon, I recieved a little bit of charge but not much. Lied off the cuts since not workout.

Done.

Day 3: This was the worst day ever. Woke up, head spinning, could barely stand, (but I did anyway). Took the Pak and flex. Ate and slept some more. Took some light meds for the sickness, didn't really help at all. Went to bed took my meds again and a P-Stak and passed the fuck out.

Done.

Late,

MT

*Vlog to come today!!!

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 10:44 am
Day 1 - Arms

So, I did not really know when to take this so I took this post workout. I have some energy response. I will be taking this pre next time. My arm work out was solid and I will be recording recovery time. I am going to be taking pictures today.

Stats:
Weight: 250lbs
BF: around 18%

Maxes to come. I will be tracking vlogs too. Hope to get one in tomorrow.

Late

MT

Nice to see you underway MT and glad to hear the sickness was over quick!

In regards to timing--It should be taken 45min pre-workout. If you're using a pre-workout, they could be taken at the same time. On off days, first thing in the morning would be perfect.

MetalTechnician
03-18-13, 11:16 am
Nice to see you underway MT and glad to hear the sickness was over quick!

In regards to timing--It should be taken 45min pre-workout. If you're using a pre-workout, they could be taken at the same time. On off days, first thing in the morning would be perfect.

Word,

Yea the pre-workout will be taken with the p-stak, rage and shock cocktail. I will post results and take weight every day.

Late,

MT

MetalTechnician
03-19-13, 9:30 am
Day 4 - Chest and Tri

Morning - Pak and Flex

Meals

Pre - Rage, Shock, P-Stak 45mins out

Intra - Water

Post - Porkchops and Mushrooms, Angel Hair Pasta, and French cut style green beans

Here is the vlog from yesterday.

iPhone Episodes 2 - Pre Workout (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXAVyYabFv0)

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 9:32 am
Day 4 - Chest and Tri

Morning - Pak and Flex

Meals

Pre - Rage, Shock, P-Stak 45mins out

Intra - Water

Post - Porkchops and Mushrooms, Angel Hair Pasta, and French cut style green beans

Here is the vlog from yesterday.

iPhone Episodes 2 - Pre Workout (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXAVyYabFv0)

MT--Awesome vlog!

Good breakdown of the products btw! And I agree about the Hawaiian Pump Shock Therapy. The flavor is amazing.

Cellardweller
03-20-13, 3:54 pm
Keep the vlog's comming!!! That was great.

MetalTechnician
03-21-13, 9:06 am
Word, no worries I will.

Day 5 and 6 - Rest then Back and Bi

Day 5

Morning Pak and Flex, with the P-Stak

Meals

Meals and more Meals. Like a boss.

and Sleep.

Day 6 - Back and ah who am I kidding, this shit sucked.

Morning - Forgot my damn pak and flex

Meals

Pre - P-Stak, Rage, Shock

Got two sets in and the crash hit me like a brick wall. Felt like throwing up after my second set of deads. For some dumb reason I pushed through my Bi routine. At the end I felt like a Shit-wrapped burnt throw up tortilla. Went home and downed some amazing post workout food and passed out.

I will be posting a vlog today for Rest days. Stay tuned.

Late,

MT

Cellardweller
03-21-13, 3:16 pm
You got to shake that bug man. It keeps coming back. Don't forget your PAK, it'll keep your immune system on the up and up.

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 3:56 pm
Stay healthy MT!

MetalTechnician
03-24-13, 4:54 pm
Da Fuck, well I left friday to go out of town and was going to post a vlog about rest days when I got injured. Nothing major but enough to prevent me from working out until monday. So, I am going to post a vlog tonight for my iphone episode 3 - rest days. I will be explaining the injury and what I did to recover so quickly. Of course, it was thanks given to Animal Supps and good rest that brought me back. So, stay tuned brothers.

Late,

MT

naturalguy
03-27-13, 9:37 am
I just watched your vids man, keep training hard

MetalTechnician
03-27-13, 9:43 am
Alright so here is iPhone Episodes 3 - Rest Days (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGw1AgYFew), CLICK IT!

Update on working out with P-Stak, I have lost 1% BF so far and I have gained 2lbs of muscle on this stak doing the normal routine as a control. This product is the best!! I love it! Alright, I am going to do Back and Bi today will hit yall up with the u-date.

Late,

MT

MetalTechnician
03-27-13, 9:45 am
I just watched your vids man, keep training hard

Thanks, I am trying to bring awareness to everyone that Animal is where its at. I hope to become a rep soon.

Late,

MT

MetalTechnician
03-28-13, 9:11 am
People sip on Don P, I sip on my RAGE in the morning, so much better than coffee and for some reason when I drink it in the morning I getting a little fucked up then Im hauling ass. But when I drink it pre workout I just kick ass. Hmm. Anyways, Going to step on the scale and post an official weight today. I started at 250 I think it was. I have gained so I don't know if this number has gone up or down. Either way its good. Yesterdays Back and Bi was fucking religious. Got it done.

Lat Raises 15 in each hand 10reps
superset
Bent over Mowers 50 each side 10reps

Low Row All To Fail

Lat Pulldown - All to fail

21's

Preachers
40 one handers
80 doubles
3 sets each

Shooter Curls
40 to fail

Reverse Curls
40 to fail 2 sets

Thats it.

I will be making a vid tonight, if I don't get too busy.

Late,

MT

MetalTechnician
04-02-13, 11:28 am
So, the workout yesterday was kick ass. Straight up chest and bi bacon goodness. I have started a new hashtag, or at least I think I started it. #epicgymtime I post on twitter my workout before I start and live chat during it. The P-stak has been doing its job. I have upped my incline to 225x4 with no sweat and I love it. I am probably going to make a vlog tonight, the topic I don't really know yet. Give me some ideas guys. Here is yesterdays workout.

Chest:
Warm Up:
Flys:
25x15
35x12

Routine:
Incline Flys:
50x12
55x10
60x8
65x6
70x4

Incline Bench:
135x15
185x10
205x6
225x4 PR!

Cable Flys:
65x10
50x10
50x10

Bis:
21's:

Preachers:
60x10
80x10
50x10

Low Row Concentration Curls:
20x12
20x12

And thats all she wrote.

Late,

MT

MetalTechnician
04-02-13, 4:25 pm
Ah yes another glorious rest day to put into the books. I will be putting in the meals since I just went to the grocery store. Chicken tonight bitches!! So up on the P-Stak I have noticed a huge result in energy for the past week. Lots of it. My libido has a big increase, or so my fiancee says. :-) I am probably going to put in a vlog tonight. Just waiting to get off work so I can work on the car!!! YEA!!!

Late,

MT

MetalTechnician
04-03-13, 11:16 am
God damn vlog tonight and yes there will be a rant, its going to be about packed gyms and fluffy gyms. Can't stand that shit. Also, I will be going over some ways to deal with stress other than busting some iron because with your off days you can't go to the gym. I will be busting out back and tri today. P-stak is still running strong. I will also be trying cuts for a preworkout today. Get it bro.

Late,

MT

Cellardweller
04-03-13, 3:10 pm
My libido has a big increase, or so my fiancee says. :-) I am probably going to put in a vlog tonight.

Just make sure you upload the right video. :)

Congrats on the PR. I sometimes get more stoked for hitting a PR on the incline than flat bench.

MetalTechnician
04-04-13, 9:38 am
Ha!! thats funny shit right there!! Love it. Anyway here is iPhone Episodes 4 - Fluffy Gyms (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHu9oLFt_aY) Check it out. Back and tri sucked again but I pushed through it. I will post the workout later. I am at work right now.

Late,

MT

Cellardweller
04-04-13, 1:11 pm
Why are you having sucky workouts? Should be killing it on Project Stak.

MetalTechnician
04-04-13, 10:06 pm
The only bad workout seems to be my back and tri sess. But the majority is stellar. I am getting good gains off of this.

Late,

MT

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:50 pm
MT--when you're all finished up on Project Stak, can you post your final thoughts here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread