PDA

View Full Version : about to get my lab rat on, fire me up

P Diesel
03-16-13, 6:00 pm
So Adam give me the new Stak. I look at it; Generically marked brown can, untested, Alpha program?? Oh this sounds promising! ofcourse u knw im in, sign me up. Or, i guess im already signed up huh? In any event here.we.go!

I will be starting this Stak with my bulk starting a week from now along w my new training. we will put it through the paces and see how it handles the work load.

i feel like the first monkey goin into space, space monkey

P

Phil800101
03-16-13, 9:33 pm
I am definitely down for this.

deanna7272
03-17-13, 2:51 pm
Definitely subbed for your progress and input...

GUNS
03-17-13, 8:42 pm
In for this monkey man!

MAB
03-17-13, 8:44 pm
It's on like Donkey Kong! (couldn't help myself, all these monkey analogies)

Blondie Weapon X
03-17-13, 10:02 pm
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u562/Dixie_Whited_Frost/SpaceMonkey1_zpscbeb9c39.jpg

Im in for this Space Monkey !!

Jay
03-18-13, 9:41 am
in

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 10:52 am
Awesome P. Looking forward to your thoughts on Project Stak.

P Diesel
03-26-13, 11:35 am
spacemonkey GO. so i started today. popped the unknown pills and got to it. felt great. PR double on bench since my pec rupture, followed by standing overhead press and then speed reps on teh bench w pause. that was day one. we have squats ans deads today. we will see if i get the same result. def puttin this mystery can through the paces. ps they smell like radiator fluid, nice:)

P

G Diesel
03-26-13, 12:00 pm
ps they smell like radiator fluid, nice:)

P

That's how you know it is good shit. Haha.

Peace, G

P Diesel
03-26-13, 1:20 pm
That's how you know it is good shit. Haha.

Peace, G

high octane shit

P

P Diesel
03-26-13, 8:55 pm
not sure how much of it is my renewed excitement to train and gain and how much of it is ? meth pak but today felt good for my first real week back to it. pulling felt great followed by squats. the real test w be later this week when i hit both again. ANIMAL Meth Pak yuppp

Spacemonkey out

P Diesel
03-30-13, 11:25 am
soooo i was told i smell like maple syrup? anyone else sweating out sweetness from this?

P

GUNS
03-30-13, 11:52 am
Nope, your eating too many blueberry waffle's! Haha!

Blondie Weapon X
04-01-13, 12:30 pm
soooo i was told i smell like maple syrup? anyone else sweating out sweetness from this?

P

Nope...but maybe I'm not as sweet as you!! Hahaha

Firefist
04-01-13, 1:47 pm

P

I thought they smelled like it when I first opened the can.

Kowboy
04-01-13, 1:57 pm
I am loving this stak man, I really have felt better since I started taking it. I am sad, mine is almost gone. It is def a meth stak although I cannot comment on me smelling like maple syrup but that would explain all the fattys chasing me and trying to lick me....who knows. Maybe I should let them and ask???

P Diesel
04-02-13, 11:40 am
Nope, your eating too many blueberry waffle's! Haha!

lets be honest. is there ever too many??

Nope...but maybe I'm not as sweet as you!! Hahaha

ohhhh ur pretty sweet tho

I thought they smelled like it when I first opened the can.

i agree, apparently that same smell im sweating out. so i was told

I am loving this stak man, I really have felt better since I started taking it. I am sad, mine is almost gone. It is def a meth stak although I cannot comment on me smelling like maple syrup but that would explain all the fattys chasing me and trying to lick me....who knows. Maybe I should let them and ask???

let them, big girls need love too

P

Blondie Weapon X
04-04-13, 12:42 pm
Oohhhh yeaaa...I am very sweet

J-Dawg
04-04-13, 4:24 pm

P

That's interesting! I believe it could be due to the fenugreek extract which has a maple syrup-like smell to it.

P--When you finish up, can you post your final feedback here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

P Diesel
04-05-13, 10:31 am
That's interesting! I believe it could be due to the fenugreek extract which has a maple syrup-like smell to it.

P--When you finish up, can you post your final feedback here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

haha i can handle smellin like syrup

yessir not a problem... i start later tehn everyone else so itll b another week i would guess. its goin real well so far

P

P Diesel
04-22-13, 7:18 pm
i took a rest week and then a few to maintain post Arnold so i did not start the meth pak w everyone else. over the last four weeks i have been hittin doubles on my power moves in order to guage my theoretical one rep max before i start my new training, since i am basing my percentage lifts off of this max. i finished the stak this past week. it yielded these results over teh last 4 weeks.

increases were on top 3 sets of doubles

Dead: 50 lb increase

Squat: 65 lb increase

Bench: 50 lb increase

SOHP: 30 lb increase

P

Firefist
04-22-13, 7:20 pm
hell yeah man. glad to see that shit worked awesome for ya.

Nix0r
04-22-13, 10:42 pm
Goddamn.