PDA

View Full Version : KC's ATP Log

kcburrows
03-18-13, 8:53 am
Sorry im late on this I just recieved my Project stak can, and to say excited doesnt begin to describe how eager I am to use this. I will be taking this this evening about 30 mins pre wo...cant wait to see what happens. Tonight is Legs for me, so should be a brutal workout!!!

J-Dawg
03-18-13, 10:52 am
Nice KC. Time to get underway!

Mr. Dead
03-18-13, 10:52 am
Wassup...???

kcburrows
03-18-13, 11:37 am
Wassup...???

were about to find out MD.... Very eager to get to the gym!!!

kcburrows
03-19-13, 11:06 am
Yesterday was first day of taking project stack...I was extremely pleased to be able to try it on a leg day!!!! I popped em 45 mins before my workout and went on my mary little way!! Leg day for me consists of high volume heavy weight... I dont know if it was in my head of the stak working already but the weight seemed to move easier, and my endurance stayed with me throughout the workout. started with 5 sets of 30 on the leg extensions. then over to leg press working up to 7 plates each side for 20-40 reps. after that over to the squat rack where i had some serious explosiveness with ass to the grass squats. working up to 315. then hack squats. Quads were fried but insane pump. From there it was one leg standing curls, lying curls, and stiff leg deads. Was incredible workout which i due think was in part of the stak. Taking it again tonight for chest and tri's cant wait!

Mr. Dead
03-19-13, 11:28 am
Niiice...!!! How goes the walking and getting up from chairs...???

kcburrows
03-19-13, 3:45 pm
Niiice...!!! How goes the walking and getting up from chairs...???

wishing i had granma's walker right about now lol... i have to get up from my desk to get papers for each client i have today and evrytime i know i grimmace when i get up no matter how hard i try not to! lmao wouldnt trade it tho!!!

kcburrows
03-19-13, 3:53 pm
Nice KC. Time to get underway!

yesssirr!!!! Very excited about this and whats to come!

kcburrows
03-20-13, 7:36 am
So yesterday was day 2 of using project stak and its definitely the stak thats helping my endurance out. Not that it was a breeze going through my workout but i actually had a little shorter rest period between sets and wasnt any more winded than I normally am. I started with some rotator cuff work i always do. Being as im trying to add size a big portion of that size needs to come on terms of width. So on chest day I started doing 3 sets of shoulder presses and 4 sets of side laterals. After that was done it was time to smash chest. Pump was really good started with incline db press 4 sets of 15-20 followed by flat bb bench, decline press on hammer strength machine to get a good stretch and squeeze and finished up with cable crossovers.
also as a side note i do find that i am sleeping through the night the past two nights, not sure if this is because of the stak but it just started 2 nights ago when i first took it, so i am going to keep notes on that.

kcburrows
03-22-13, 8:38 am
Man when this stak gets released i'll be the first in line. Im noticing my muscle soreness is drastically less than usual!! I sleep better, and getting good pumps and endurance in the gym!!! Hit back last night and did a few new exercises so i knew i was gonna be sore as hell today...woke up after a great night sleep and was amazed with the lack of soreness that i felt!!! Loving this stack!

kcburrows
03-25-13, 8:01 am
The weekend went way too quickly...I hit arms on friday and shoulders on sat. On sat i took it right around 45 mins before i started. Saturday i had to take it on the way so only got it in 20 mins prior and didnt notice too much of a drastic difference. Both workouts were intense with great pumps. I know i have said it before but the endurance you feel off of this thing is unreal!!!! truly a great stak so far!

kcburrows
03-25-13, 8:01 am
The weekend went way too quickly...I hit arms on friday and shoulders on sat. On sat i took it right around 45 mins before i started. Saturday i had to take it on the way so only got it in 20 mins prior and didnt notice too much of a drastic difference. Both workouts were intense with great pumps. I know i have said it before but the endurance you feel off of this thing is unreal!!!! truly a great stak so far!

kcburrows
03-26-13, 7:47 am
Last Night was legs once again! Its the one day that i love most especially since starting the packs! Its been a godsend especially in terms of recovery...the biggest difference im noticing out of everything is the recovery and lack of doms or at least reduced doms. leg day went like this:

Lying hamstring curls- 5 sets of 12-15 reps
Romanian deadlifts- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
Squats- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Leg press- 4 sets of 20-25 reps
Single leg leg press- 3 sets of 15 reps done continuous without break, so you just keep alternating legs.
Leg extensions- 5 sets of 20-25 reps

legs were completely fried. The worse thing about my gym is the cardio equiptment is up a huge flight of steps and after leg day the last thing i wanna do is climb up those steps to go sit by a treadmill and watch the wifey do 40 mins of cardio!!!

kcburrows
04-01-13, 7:49 am
This stuff is still going strong. I dont know if anyone else has noticed but im getting told i smell like syrup which a buddy of mine was taking a natural test booster and it happened to him so im thinking it may be the same thing in this pak. But none the less a syrupy odor is well worth the results im getting. strength has gone up in every lift. My shoulder press is up 30 lbs with more reps, than the first week which is mind boggling to me. this stuff is one kick ass pak!!!

kcburrows
04-02-13, 8:38 am
hit legs yesterday morning., Trying to get accustomed to training first hting am compared to in the evening like i usually do. Thank god for Rage!!! or else my ass would be dragging like crazy! hit a new PR on leg press and PR on squats in the same workout, which is crazy to think but i love it!!!

kcburrows
04-03-13, 7:56 am
Chest last night...Each week the workouts get better and better and the poundages move higher and higher...its been a while since i saw rapid change in my weights like i am with this pak...God must be answering prayers personally now!!! lol I feel so full and pumps and sleep quality are through the roof!!!

kcburrows
04-05-13, 7:35 am
nothing too new or drastic to report...my lifts have continued to go up. i have hit PR's now in each of the last 3 weeks...it almost seems unreal at this point but i love it!

kcburrows
04-09-13, 8:03 am
running on the last few paks...this stuff is so legit!!! Leg days was killer and i love taking this stuff with it, the soreness is never as drastic the next few days and it make me really dread when i stop taking it until it hits production

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:26 pm
running on the last few paks...this stuff is so legit!!! Leg days was killer and i love taking this stuff with it, the soreness is never as drastic the next few days and it make me really dread when i stop taking it until it hits production

Looking forward to your final thoughts KC. When you finish up, can you post 'em here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

kcburrows
04-12-13, 9:21 am
Looking forward to your final thoughts KC. When you finish up, can you post 'em here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

sure thing...thanks J!