PDA

View Full Version : Domichi ATP Log

Christman
03-19-13, 9:36 am
Thanks once again for the opportunity to be a tester for Project Stak.

Here is a little background on me. I have never really trained super heavy consistently since I typically train alone, so I will measure my strength progress in reps for this log. Additionally, I ran a really dirty bulk mostly during football season (not playing, just watching) and was able to put on about 10 lbs of lean mass overall during 2012. After Thanksgiving, I had a bodpod scan done for the weight loss challenge at work and began to cut down. I weighed in at 230 lbs and was at 28.5% BF and if you saw me at the cage, you could tell that I am nowhere near that now - I'm guessing I'm around 20% BF or just a tad below. I will be weighing out for this contest on April 12, so I will be sure to post my final bodpod results here as because that will be just a few days after finishing this trial. I am planning on running a cycle of Cuts along with Project Stak in hopes of leaning out a bit more and gaining strength in the process. This will be my last push to cut and win this contest at work - the winner is determined by the total BF% lost between the two bodpod scans. Knowing that Cuts will dry me out, I'll probably need a few days to rehydrate before my final bodpod scan.

During the time I was waiting on Project Stak to arrive, I recorded my baseline for squats, deads, and bench. I underestimated my strength and probably could have gone heavier with each lift.

11/29/2012 Weight - 230 lbs
11/29/2012 BF% - 28.5%

03/19/2013 Weight - 201 lbs
03/19/2013 BF% - ~20%
03/19/2013 Squats - 225 x 17
03/19/2013 Deadlift - 275 x 12
03/19/2013 Bench - 185 x 22

04/12/2013 Weight - ??
04/12/2013 BF% - ??
04/12/2013 Squats - 225 x ??
04/12/2013 Deadlift - 275 x ??
04/12/2013 Bench - 185 x ??

Current stack for ATP -
Project Stak
Univite - was able to pick up 3 month supply at DPS for less than one can of Pak so I figured I'd give it a shot.
Cuts
Shock Therapy
Creatine
Glutamine
BCAAs
Torrent
ZMA
Casein Pro

Let's Do This!

J-Dawg
03-19-13, 9:53 am
Awesome Domichi! I'm in for the ride.

Saeger
03-19-13, 10:02 am
Nice man I'll be following.

Christman
03-19-13, 10:09 am
Thanks guys, starting off with arms tonight. Afterwards I will post my workout, meals, and thoughts so far.

wedge
03-19-13, 10:43 am
In for the ride brotha.

Mr. Dead
03-19-13, 11:26 am
Subbed...

Christman
03-19-13, 8:51 pm
Meal 1 - 6 eggs, ⅛ cup steel cut oats, BCAA’s, Univite

Cuts - 30 mins cardio (elliptical)

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 4oz broccoli

Cuts

Meal 3 - 8oz beef, 4oz white rice, fajitas & veggies

Meal 4 - 4oz tilapia, 4oz brown rice

Preworkout - Project Stak, Shock Therapy, BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

30 mins dreadmill

Meal 5 - 6oz chicken, 4oz broccoli

Bedtime - ZMA

First time I wake up to piss - Casein Pro

2-3 gallons of water and black coffee as needed through the day.

Christman
03-19-13, 8:58 pm
Guns

Ez bar reverse curls 5 sets 30# x 15
Db hammer curls 4 sets 30# x 10
Standing cable curls 4 sets 30# x 10
Concentration curls 4 sets 20# x 10
High cable rope curls 4 sets 40# x 12
BB curls 3sec descent 4 sets 55# x 10
Rope pulldown 3 sets 70# x 15 + a set 21 style
OH DB ext 4 sets 85# x 10
1 arm cable pulldown 50# x 12, 60# x 10, 70# x 8, + a set of heavy negs to failure
Seated dip machine 3 sets 100# x 12
Rev grip BB curl SS forearm curls 3 sets to failure w/ fatbar

Took Project Stak about 45 mins preworkout. I felt pretty good all the way through and ended up with more volume on arms than I think I usually do. Ended up being 40+ sets or so. It's a little hard to say because lately I have not been keeping a detailed log of arm day due to the fact that I have been floating around the gym and just training by instinct instead of on a set plan. Decided I should keep a pretty detailed log for this so I kept a log on my phone and emailed it to myself after so I could copy and paste it here.

Planning in getting up early to hit legs in the AM before work.

Blondie Weapon X
03-19-13, 11:25 pm
Guns

1 arm cable pulldown 50# x 12, 60# x 10, 70# x 8, + a set of heavy negs to failure

Took Project Stak about 45 mins preworkout. I felt pretty good all the way through and ended up with more volume on arms than I think I usually do. Ended up being 40+ sets or so. It's a little hard to say because lately I have not been keeping a detailed log of arm day due to the fact that I have been floating around the gym and just training by instinct instead of on a set plan. Decided I should keep a pretty detailed log for this so I kept a log on my phone and emailed it to myself after so I could copy and paste it here.

Working like a machine Chris!!

Legs in the AM !! That will make walkn a bit of a challenge for the day...oh wait not with Project Stak = Uncanny RECOVERY!!
Im lovin my P Stak!!

Madcat
03-20-13, 8:34 am
Bro, did you say "dirty bulk"? That is just awesome in itself, lol. But for real, obviously I'll be around for this and training with you when our schedules allow, and I'll do my best for any heavy days you need a spotter, even after work etc. Especially once this week is over, with the painter and house prep for market.

I think back to when I met you though and definitely made some huge progress since then bro, very impressed lately with the lean mass you've put on. I need to get more strict about my diet and cardio like you did as I can definitely see your results and they are exactly what I wish for. Kinda like an idol to me bro, keep up the good work and I love every second of our training. Even if last Sat. I was a tad out of it by the end, we killed it, and thanks for pushing me bro. Never had someone since college push me, and I love it.

Christman
03-20-13, 9:30 am
Leg day

Lying leg curls 80# x 15, 100# x 15, 120# x 15, double drop set + partials
SLDL 5 sets 145# x 10
Squats 135# x 10, 225# x 10, 225x 10, 135# x 10
Standing DB lunges 3 sets 25s# x 12
Leg ext 3 sets 125# x 10 + a double dropset
Seated leg curl 3 sets 90# x 10 + a double dropset

Arms surprisingly feel good today, a little bit of a warn out feeling but not nearly as much as I expected with the volume I did last night. Also felt strong this morning on legs and repped 225# on squats which I don't normally do, I usually only go up to 195# but I wanted to push myself today and was lucky enough to get a squat cage so I bumped it up. Threw in 30 mins on the dreadmill after and legs felt good during and after.

Christman
03-20-13, 9:32 am
Working like a machine Chris!!

Legs in the AM !! That will make walkn a bit of a challenge for the day...oh wait not with Project Stak = Uncanny RECOVERY!!
Im lovin my P Stak!!

Thanks Dixie, I haven't even been on my P Stak for 24hrs yet but I am REALLY liking it so far. I'm excited to see what the next three weeks will bring!

Christman
03-20-13, 9:57 am
Bro, did you say "dirty bulk"? That is just awesome in itself, lol. But for real, obviously I'll be around for this and training with you when our schedules allow, and I'll do my best for any heavy days you need a spotter, even after work etc. Especially once this week is over, with the painter and house prep for market.

I think back to when I met you though and definitely made some huge progress since then bro, very impressed lately with the lean mass you've put on. I need to get more strict about my diet and cardio like you did as I can definitely see your results and they are exactly what I wish for. Kinda like an idol to me bro, keep up the good work and I love every second of our training. Even if last Sat. I was a tad out of it by the end, we killed it, and thanks for pushing me bro. Never had someone since college push me, and I love it.

That's right, dirty bulk as in eating everything in sight no matter if it was junk or not. It worked and it was fun but it adds lots of fat and is a lot of work to cut back down. I probably do anything that requires a spotter until near the end of this cycle but make sure you take care of your stuff first.

And thanks bro, means a lot... love training with you too and I wish we could workout together even more. I'm able to push myself harder when you're there and trust me, I was just about out of gas by then end too last Saturday and sore a fuck until Tuesday morning.

Aggression
03-20-13, 11:15 am

Cuts

Meal 3 - 8oz beef, 4oz white rice, fajitas & veggies

Meal 4 - 4oz tilapia, 4oz brown rice

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

30 mins dreadmill

Bedtime - ZMA

I like it. Keep truckin' dude.

Christman
03-20-13, 6:46 pm
Meal 1 - 6 eggs, ¼ cup steel cut oats, BCAA’s, Univite

Preworkout - Project Stak, Shock Therapy, creatine, glutamine

Intra - BCAA’s

Cuts (taken between leg ext and leg curls) - 30 mins dreadmill

PWO - Torrent

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 4oz green beans, fish oil

Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 4oz broccoli

Cuts

Meal 4 - 4oz tilapia

30 mins elliptical

Meal 5 - 6oz chicken, salad

Bedtime - ZMA

Since I am cutting down, I am trying to keep most of my carbs around my workout.

tark
03-20-13, 7:02 pm
Guns

i love seeing shit like this!! good work chris!! also really looking forward to seeing your numbers and comparing after your three weeks of the project stak!! keep this shit up homie!!

Jay
03-20-13, 7:49 pm
How you like it stacked with shock?

Christman
03-20-13, 8:42 pm
i love seeing shit like this!! good work chris!! also really looking forward to seeing your numbers and comparing after your three weeks of the project stak!! keep this shit up homie!!

Thanks bro, can't wait to see for myself either. I'll be putting in the work for it!

How you like it stacked with shock?

It's a good combo, I wouldn't mind running it with Rage either to see what that stack would be like.

Christman
03-21-13, 3:28 pm
Amped to get off work and train! The more people that sit around all day and watch the tourney all day means less people in my path of destruction for back day.

J-Dawg
03-21-13, 3:44 pm
Amped to get off work and train! The more people that sit around all day and watch the tourney all day means less people in my path of destruction for back day.

Nice! Yeah, I haven't really followed the tourney this year. But the gym should be less crowded while it's going on.

C.Coronato
03-21-13, 3:52 pm
Solid looking stack brotha! You will do well.

Madcat
03-21-13, 4:06 pm
Bro killed shoulders today and it was DEAD, you're about to have a SICK workout. I may take tomorrow off except for cardio to rest up a little for tomorrow night/Saturday and getting everything out of the house etc. Although we are really making headway so may hit some chest tomorrow too.

I most likely will be going in tomorrow before work, not sure what your plan is.

Blondie Weapon X
03-21-13, 10:21 pm
Are you guys training this Sat? I thought I read that. I want to come up if you are.

Christman
03-22-13, 8:56 am

Thanks for stopping by Christian.

Bro killed shoulders today and it was DEAD, you're about to have a SICK workout. I may take tomorrow off except for cardio to rest up a little for tomorrow night/Saturday and getting everything out of the house etc. Although we are really making headway so may hit some chest tomorrow too.

I most likely will be going in tomorrow before work, not sure what your plan is.

Yeah, it was pretty nice having it be less busy last night. Let me know if you are able to get anything in this weekend.

Are you guys training this Sat? I thought I read that. I want to come up if you are.

We talked about possibly going to BLT early on Saturday, like around 7-8am. It looks like John can't make it since he is going to be busy all weekend prepping his house to go on the market. Let me email Mark and see if he is still up for it and I'll let you know.

Christman
03-22-13, 8:57 am
Back

Dead lift 135# x 10, 185# x 10, 235# x 10, 285# x 8, sumo 285# x 8, 135# x 10 slowly
Low cable rows 140# x 10, 160# x 10, 180# x 10, 100# x 10 w/ 1.5 rep motion
Dead stop DB row 95# x 10, 100# x 10, 100# x 10
Stretchers 80# x 12, 80# x 12, 80# x 12
Wide grip pulldowns - about 6-7 sets to maximize the pump

Got a really good pump in my back once I was done with the cable rows so with that I didn't do as much volume as I have been doing lately but I still hit it hard. Was able to get a good night of sleep and my back is feeling good today.

Christman
03-22-13, 8:59 am

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 4oz broccoli, cucumbers

Cuts

Meal 3 - Bahn Mi Bo (lunch meeting)

Meal 4 - 4oz tilapia, 4oz brown rice, 2oz broccoli

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

15 mins dreadmill

Bedtime - ZMA plus Casein Pro later

Madcat
03-22-13, 9:07 am
Good stuff man!

wedge
03-22-13, 10:46 am
Things looking pretty good in here.

Christman
03-23-13, 6:55 am

Project Stak

Cuts, BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine

Meal 4 - 4oz tilapia, 4oz broccoli

30 mins elliptical

Meal 5 - super loaded nachos (went out to watch the OSU game)

Christman
03-25-13, 10:25 am

Cuts

Training - Strongman circuit with Mark and Dixie

PWO - Torrent

Cuts

45 mins doggy cardio

Off diet for the remainder of the day

Bedtime - ZMA then Casein Pro later

2 gallons of water through the day.

Christman
03-25-13, 10:54 am
Chest and shoulders

Bench 135# x4 sets to failure of 20+ reps
DB twist press 40# x 10 SS Inc DB fly 30# x 10 3 sets
Cable x-over 60# x 10, 60# x 10, 70# x 8, 30# to failure
Pec minor weighted dips 90# x3 sets to failure
6 ways x3
Super wide BB press 55# x 10, 55# x 10, 55# x 10
Lateral raise machine 50# x 10 SS partial DB laterals w/ 35# to failure x4 sets
DB shrugs 60#s to failure x 3 sets
Rear pec deck 80# x 15, 80# x 15, 80# x 15

Even after doing the strongman circuit on Saturday, I felt really good and decided to go hit chest and shoulders on Sunday in the AM. Decided to keep the volume down and not overdo it but felt really strong. Even as I write this up on Monday morning, I can tell that I am recovering quicker than normal and will be good to go when it comes time to train arms after work.

Christman
03-25-13, 11:09 am
Cuts

Meal 1 - 6 eggs, ¼ cup steel cut oats, BCAA’s, Univite, coffee

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

Cuts + 30 mins elliptical

Off diet remainder of day

2 gallons of water through the day.

freighttraindane
03-25-13, 11:11 am
Chest and shoulders

Bench 135# x4 sets to failure of 20+ reps
DB twist press 40# x 10 SS Inc DB fly 30# x 10 3 sets
Cable x-over 60# x 10, 60# x 10, 70# x 8, 30# to failure
Pec minor weighted dips 90# x3 sets to failure
6 ways x3
Super wide BB press 55# x 10, 55# x 10, 55# x 10
Lateral raise machine 50# x 10 SS partial DB laterals w/ 35# to failure x4 sets
DB shrugs 60#s to failure x 3 sets
Rear pec deck 80# x 15, 80# x 15, 80# x 15

Even after doing the strongman circuit on Saturday, I felt really good and decided to go hit chest and shoulders on Sunday in the AM. Decided to keep the volume down and not overdo it but felt really strong. Even as I write this up on Monday morning, I can tell that I am recovering quicker than normal and will be good to go when it comes time to train arms after work.

Damn thats a good workout after the strongman stuff

Christman
03-25-13, 11:36 am
Damn thats a good workout after the strongman stuff

Yep, knocked it out because I still felt strong, man.

Madcat
03-25-13, 1:09 pm
Doing work bro, I like that. That chest/shoulder workout looks pretty similar to what you made me suffer through ;) Good stuff man, like that you're keeping your diet in here too so we can see any changes when using the ATP along side. Looks like a nice clean diet too, I'm going to have to really step my game up to hang with you I can teoo.

Christman
03-25-13, 1:43 pm
Doing work bro, I like that. That chest/shoulder workout looks pretty similar to what you made me suffer through ;) Good stuff man, like that you're keeping your diet in here too so we can see any changes when using the ATP along side. Looks like a nice clean diet too, I'm going to have to really step my game up to hang with you I can teoo.

Yeah, it was similar to what we did a week ago but I pulled a few sets and exercises out. Diet is not perfect but then again I am not a pro and I am not prepping for a show or an event either, so I can have my cheats as long as I don't get crazy with the junk.

Hopefully we can figure out something sometime this week and we can get a workout in together again soon.

Madcat
03-25-13, 1:52 pm
Im pretty sure I am good for CLE on the 6th. We got a ton done this last week, and all we have left really is the basement. Probably 3 days down there just cleaning it out after work and boxing it up. I need to hit Party City up for some boxes and get that done this week. If that happens and Saturday its warm enough I can drylock the walls, then we are done and really ready for showings etc. That means I can chill a lot more lol.

Christman
03-25-13, 2:12 pm
Im pretty sure I am good for CLE on the 6th. We got a ton done this last week, and all we have left really is the basement. Probably 3 days down there just cleaning it out after work and boxing it up. I need to hit Party City up for some boxes and get that done this week. If that happens and Saturday its warm enough I can drylock the walls, then we are done and really ready for showings etc. That means I can chill a lot more lol.

Sweet, Mark will be riding with us too. Maybe Dixie too if she is not already committed to softball that day.

Christman
03-25-13, 8:27 pm
Meal 1 - ⅛ cup oats, BCAA’s, Univite

Cuts

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, 4oz broccoli, fresh veggies (cucumbers and carrots)

Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, 4oz broccoli, fresh veggies (cucumbers and carrots)

Cuts

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

40 mins dreadmill

Meal 5 - 4.5oz tilapia, 4oz green beans

Christman
03-25-13, 8:34 pm
Arms

Straight bar reverse curls 5 sets 35# x 15
DB hammer curls 4 sets 30# x 10
Standing cable curls 4 sets 35# x 10
High cable rope curls 1-40# & 3 sets 50# x 12
BB curls 3sec descent 4 sets 60# x 10
Rope pulldown 80# x 10, 70# x 12, 60# x 15 + a set 21 style
OH DB ext 4 sets 90# x 10
1 arm cable pulldown 3 sets 60# x 10 + a set of heavy negs to failure
Seated dip machine 3 sets 110# x 12
Rev grip BB curl SS forearm curls 3 sets to failure w/ fatbar +10#

Arms were fresh even though it was only 2 days post strongman work with Mark and Dixie and doing chest and shoulders on Sunday. Decided to go through pretty much the same workout as day 1 and see if I could up the weight; I was pretty much able to for every exercise. Tuesday will be a much needed rest day, just planning on some cardio and going to keep the carbs fairly low throughout the day.

Blondie Weapon X
03-25-13, 10:34 pm
I trained Chest and Tri's tonight...I felt the joint soreness in my elbows on the barbell skullcrushers. Fely fine coming down but man pushing back up was different - in a good way

Christman
03-26-13, 8:30 am
I trained Chest and Tri's tonight...I felt the joint soreness in my elbows on the barbell skullcrushers. Fely fine coming down but man pushing back up was different - in a good way

I started to notice some soreness in my elbows too but I am guessing that it is just from moving heavier weights. I don't think its anything to worry about just yet.

Christman
03-26-13, 7:25 pm

Project Stak

Cuts

BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine

30 mins cardio (elliptical)

Meal 5 - 4oz tilapia, fresh veggies (cucumbers and carrots)

I know that I have been busting my ass and putting some work in but it can be hard to force yourself to take a day off from the gym, I easily could have gone in and trained today. Overall I am feeling great and have minimal soreness in the muscle groups I have worked since my last off day (last Friday). I think I am going to be able to keep on going 3 days on and 1 day off for the remainder of the Project Stak cycle. Keeping that pace would net me 10 more training days and I like the sound of that.

Need to get a good night sleep tonight because I'm hitting wheels in the AM. Always like to throw in an AM session once in a while to keep things fresh plus I just can't wait to get back in the gym. Fucking love this stuff!!

Christman
03-27-13, 10:03 am
Wheels

Lying leg curls 120# x 15, 120# x 15, 120# x 15, double drop set + partials
SLDL 5 sets 155# x 10
Squats 135# x 10, 225# x 10, 225x 10, 225# x 10
Standing DB lunges 3 sets 30s# x 12
Leg ext 3 sets 140# x 10 + a double dropset
Seated leg curl 3 sets 100# x 10 + a double dropset
3 House sets - 20 Seated calve raises + 20 standing calve raises + 20 reverse calve raises, varied foot positioning

Kept the workout the same as my last leg day and I was able to up the weight on nearly everything plus I added in some calve work. Gotta love the House sets. Strength is increasing while on Project Stak and in a minor calorie deficit.

Madcat
03-27-13, 10:36 am
Get it bro! Good looking leg work right thur!

Kowboy
03-27-13, 10:38 am
Looking good man, strongman day was a blast. I was pretty damn sore on Sunday.

Christman
03-27-13, 11:09 am
Get it bro! Good looking leg work right thur!

Looking good man, strongman day was a blast. I was pretty damn sore on Sunday.

Thanks guys! Feeling great on this stuff.

Christman
03-28-13, 8:59 am

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

30 mins dreadmill

Cuts

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, cucumbers

Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, salad

Cuts

Meal 4 - 6oz chicken, salad

30 mins elliptical

Christman
03-28-13, 2:03 pm
Picked up some GF juice at lunch and going to stack it with Project Stak. Will let you know how it goes.

wedge
03-28-13, 4:11 pm
Picked up some GF juice at lunch and going to stack it with Project Stak. Will let you know how it goes.

I did that yesterday. Had an intense workout. Looking forward to see how it goes for you.

J-Dawg
03-28-13, 5:01 pm
Looking strong in here Domichi!

Christman
03-29-13, 9:23 am
I did that yesterday. Had an intense workout. Looking forward to see how it goes for you.

I only ended up drinking 4oz of GF juice along with 1/2 scoop ST, wanted to see how I reacted, if at all, to it before I gave it a full dose. Everything was fine so I will be going full-blast with it for my next training session.

Looking strong in here Domichi!

Thanks J-Dawg, loving this stuff!

Christman
03-29-13, 9:34 am
Back

Dead lift 135# x 10, 185# x 10, 235# x 10, 285# x 6, 285# x 5, 135# x 12, 135# x 12 - form was very sloppy at 285 so I stopped and went back down
Low cable rows 140# x 10, 160# x 10, 180# x 10, 100# x 10 w/ 1.5 rep motion
Dead stop DB row 100# x 10, 100# x 10, 100# x 10
Stretchers 80# x 12, 80# x 12, 80# x 12
Wide pulldowns 150# x 10, 150# x 10, 150# x 10

Had 4oz of GF juice about 10 mins before taking Project Stak (45 mins pre) and felt pretty good. Wanted to start off with a small amount just to see how I reacted with that and 1/2 scoop ST and it seemed to mix well. Had minimal soreness in my legs on Thursday that seemed to all but disappear by mid-day, hoping that leg DOMS doesn't pop up today but I am doubting that it will.

Christman
03-29-13, 9:36 am

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, green beans

Cuts

Meal 3 - 4oz tilapia, green beans

Meal 4 - 6oz chicken, 4oz brown rice

Preworkout - Project Stak, 1/2 scoop Shock Therapy, BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine, grapefruit juice

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

15 mins cardio (elliptical)

Meal 5 - homemade chicken nachos

Christman
03-29-13, 5:49 pm
Cuts + grapefruit juice - 30 mins elliptical

Meal 1 - 6 eggs, BCAA’s, Univite, coffee

Meal 2 - 6oz chicken, broccoli

Cuts, Project Stak

Meal 3 - 6oz chicken, broccoli

Meal 4 - 6oz chicken, broccoli

Cardio - walking the pups for 30+ mins

Meal 5 - Hot wings (FUCK YEAH!)

Bedtime - ZMA

2 gallons of water and black coffee as needed through the day.

This was not originally an off day but I swapped it with Saturday to do shoulders and chest with Madcat (John). Unfortunately that will not happen because he now has a house showing on Saturday, which is a good thing, so I'll just hit them up myself. This actually works better for me anyways to give me an off day to make it to an appointment after work on Tuesday. Then it will be two days on, off Friday, and then the Cleveland ABC on Saturday the 6th. So all is well.

Overall, I think I have recovered enough from working wheels on Wednesday and back on Thursday that I could have easily been in the gym right now hitting chest/shoulders. An extra day of rest will do me well though. Plus I will get to spend a Friday evening with my family which is the only thing that is better than going to a nearly empty gym on Friday night then getting up early on Saturday to crush another workout.

Christman
03-31-13, 8:58 pm
Get to the gym at 1:30pm. Get in my groove and start feeling a good pump in my arms. I keep going and the pump gets better, I hit a very solid MMC and can feel every rep deep in the core of the muscle. This is the pump that I came here to get, this is a pump where I can feel the muscle work as I squeeze and stretch on every rep. This is fucking glorious... I look around the gym... it's empty, and I think to myself... "Hot damn, I wish I always had the gym to myself like this." Then I hear Tom up at the front desk say, "Closing in two minutes." :(

Holiday hours are 10am - 2pm.

Christman
04-01-13, 3:22 pm
Bench 100# + 50# chains 4 sets to failure
DB twist press 45# x 10 SS Inc DB fly 35# x 10 - 3 sets
Cable x-over 70# x 10, 70# x 10, 60# x 10, 20# to failure from bottom
Weighted dips 3 to failure
6 ways SS front DB raises 20# to failure - 3 sets
Super wide BB press 65# x 10, 65# x 10, 65# x 10
Lateral chain raise x 10 SS partial Db laterals to failure - 4 sets
DB shrugs 65#s, 75#s, 85#s to failure x 3 sets
Rear pec deck 90# x 15, 90# x 15, 90# x 15

Felt amazing during this workout, ended up getting down to the undershirt/tank I had on and could really see my shoulders fully pumped at the end of the workout. I don't usually strip down to that but I wanted to see if I could see the muscles working and I surely could.

Christman
04-01-13, 3:23 pm
See two posts up, the arm day that never was.

tark
04-01-13, 8:20 pm
how much longer you have on the ATP? looks like you have been murdering your training man!! puttin me to shame!!

Christman
04-01-13, 8:20 pm
Cardio was limited to walking the dogs on Saturday and Sunday. Diet was clean in the mornings and through training (eggs, oats, chicken, fish, rice, broccoli) then I went off the diet for both evenings. The extra carbs I had Sunday night made for a great pump on Monday's workout. I'm guessing half the pump was from the food and the other half was the doing of Project Stak.

Christman
04-01-13, 8:22 pm
how much longer you have on the ATP? looks like you have been murdering your training man!! puttin me to shame!!

One week left AJ, it's pretty much allowing me to go 3 days on and 1 day off.

Christman
04-01-13, 8:32 pm
Arms

Straight bar reverse curls 5 sets 35# x 15
Standing cable curls 4 sets 40# x 10
High cable pulldown ez bar curls 4 sets 40# x 12
BB ez bar curls 3sec descent 3 sets 60# x 10, 65# x 10
Preacher curl machine - few sets of low weight and high reps to blast the pump
Rope pulldown 80# x 12, 80# x 12, 90# x 12 + a set 21 style
OH DB ext 4 sets 80# x 12
1 arm cable rev grip pulldown 3 sets 40# x 12 + a set of heavyweight negs to failure
Lying L-ext 3 sets 15# x 12
Rev grip BB curl SS forearm curls 3 sets to failure w/ fatbar +20#

tark
04-01-13, 8:32 pm
One week left AJ, it's pretty much allowing me to go 3 days on and 1 day off.

nice looking forward to checking out next week what numbers you put up in comparision to before you started

Christman
04-01-13, 8:33 pm
Cuts

Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, BCAA’s, Univite, coffee

Meal 2 - chicken, broccoli

Cuts

Meal 3 - tilapia, brown rice

Preworkout - Project Stak, Shock Therapy, BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine, grapefruit juice

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

25 mins cardio elliptical

Meal 4 - tilapia

Bedtime - ZMA + Casein Pro later

From here on out I am going to try and keep most carbs around training.

Christman
04-01-13, 8:35 pm
nice looking forward to checking out next week what numbers you put up in comparision to before you started

Depending on how things go, I may do this up at the CLE ABC since there will only be about 2 days left of the stak at that time or I may just wait until Monday which would be the last day.

Kowboy
04-01-13, 8:48 pm
awesome to see how you have progressed on it, you looked strong as hell at the strongman day man.

Jay
04-01-13, 9:37 pm
first.. thats a sick arm workout you had.

second. you taking atp only on workout days or everyday?

Blondie Weapon X
04-01-13, 10:47 pm
Cuts

Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, BCAA’s, Univite, coffee

Cuts

Preworkout - Project Stak, Shock Therapy, BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine, grapefruit juice

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

Meal 4 - tilapia

Bedtime - ZMA + Casein Pro later

From here on out I am going to try and keep most carbs around training.

Yea you still need carbs. What macro are you going to keep them at. Looking at the above you are really low. Are you going to cycle them??

Christman
04-02-13, 5:21 am
first.. thats a sick arm workout you had.

second. you taking atp only on workout days or everyday?

Thanks, and yeah I am taking every day for 21 days straight.

Christman
04-02-13, 5:25 am
Yea you still need carbs. What macro are you going to keep them at. Looking at the above you are really low. Are you going to cycle them??

Just trying to keep them low, about 50-100g/day and I'll throw in a high day or two depending on how I feel. I've done keto before and it made me feel like shit so I'm not going to keep them this low for very long to avoid that.

Blondie Weapon X
04-02-13, 8:26 am
Just trying to keep them low, about 50-100g/day and I'll throw in a high day or two depending on how I feel. I've done keto before and it made me feel like shit so I'm not going to keep them this low for very long to avoid that.

thats perfect! yea that keto is tough. honestly Ive tried to get there and have failed. it gotta be the mindset is my guess. :/

Did u get my message about the Cleveland ABC?

Christman
04-02-13, 9:20 am
thats perfect! yea that keto is tough. honestly Ive tried to get there and have failed. it gotta be the mindset is my guess. :/

Did u get my message about the Cleveland ABC?

Yep, saw it this morning when I got up to go to the gym. Was a little early to reply to ya then. I hope you guys win both games.

Christman
04-02-13, 9:41 am
awesome to see how you have progressed on it, you looked strong as hell at the strongman day man.

Thanks bud, we'll have to schedule another session down at BLT within the next few months and go at it again. I want to make an attempt at that second stone.

Christman
04-02-13, 9:45 am
Lying leg curls 130# x 15, 130# x 15, 130# x 15, double drop set + partials
SLDL 5 sets 155# x 10
Squats 135# x 12, 225# x 12, 225x 12, 225# x 12
Standing DB lunges 3 sets 35s# x 12
Leg ext 3 sets 140# x 12 + a double dropset
Seated leg curl 3 sets 100# x 12 + a double dropset
3 House sets - 20 Seated calve raises + 20 standing calve raises + 20 reverse calve raises, varied foot positioning

Have to love doing legs in the AM! Was able to increase the weight on lying leg curls and lunges. Also upped the reps on squats which felt great - I have a feeling that I am going to destroy my starting numbers for squats (225# x 17) at the end of the cycle.

shortstack
04-02-13, 9:55 am
Nice work in here brother. How are you feeling with the ATP Stack in the system? I think it's great and hope it hits the market quickly once it's ready.

Keep on it brother.

wedge
04-02-13, 10:17 am
What are your thoughts on the grapefruit juice addition? I kind of get a rush of energy, nothing preworkout mix crazy, but energy nonetheless when I drink GF juice. Not really sure why.

Christman
04-02-13, 10:39 am
Nice work in here brother. How are you feeling with the ATP Stack in the system? I think it's great and hope it hits the market quickly once it's ready.

Keep on it brother.

Thanks Jeremy, I'm loving this stuff too. I think it's going to be an amazing product to stack with other products depending on what your goals are. The recovery I am getting from Project Stak makes me feel great and I am able to train 3 days on and 1 day off, plus daily cardio, without it making me feel rundown or like I am overdoing it.

What are your thoughts on the grapefruit juice addition? I kind of get a rush of energy, nothing preworkout mix crazy, but energy nonetheless when I drink GF juice. Not really sure why.

I think the gf juice does add a lot to it, kind of like it is getting absorbed quicker into my system. I get that little rush of energy too which is why I have been taking PS with gf juice and then waiting about 15 mins for it to kick in before I take the rest of my preworkout cocktail (ST, BCAAs, creatine, glutamine). Once I down that, I can't wait to get into the gym and go nuts.

Blondie Weapon X
04-02-13, 11:58 am
Yep, saw it this morning when I got up to go to the gym. Was a little early to reply to ya then. I hope you guys win both games.

Thanks me too..we have a shit load of games to play in April. Working to win the state tournament this year!!

Blondie Weapon X
04-02-13, 12:00 pm
Thanks bud, we'll have to schedule another session down at BLT within the next few months and go at it again. I want to make an attempt at that second stone.

Are Sunday's ever an option?
My goal is to stand up and platform that 180# bitch!! Lol

Kowboy
04-02-13, 12:03 pm
Are Sunday's ever an option?
My goal is to stand up and platform that 180# bitch!! Lol

I can go on Sundays but it is my speedo's bodybuilding posing day....so be prepared LOL

Blondie Weapon X
04-02-13, 12:19 pm
I can go on Sundays but it is my speedo's bodybuilding posing day....so be prepared LOL

Hahaha...laughing with ya ...lol..not at cha!!

tark
04-02-13, 7:08 pm
hahahahhahahahhaha never a dull moment with you mark....

Christman
04-02-13, 8:08 pm

Nice, yeah most Sundays work for me.

Christman
04-03-13, 8:19 am
Meal 1 - 6 egg whites (I miss my yolks!), 1/4 cup steel cut oats, BCAA’s, Univite

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

Cuts + 25 mins elliptical

Meal 2 - tilapia, broccoli

Cuts

Meal 3 - chicken, broccoli

Meal 4 - chicken, broccoli

20 mins elliptical

Meal 5 - chicken, broccoli

Blondie Weapon X
04-03-13, 8:51 am
Yea I like a yoke or two. Miss them on No Yokes day! lol

Christman
04-03-13, 9:17 am
Yea I like a yoke or two. Miss them on No Yokes day! lol

Only about a week til I get my next bodpod scan so I will be back to fully yolked eggs after that.

Christman
04-03-13, 7:23 pm
Cuts, Project Stak, Univite, coffee, grapefruit juice

Meal 1 - 6 egg whites

Meal 2 - chicken, broccoli, BCAA’s, creatine, glutamine

Meal 3 - some cheap-ass chinese crap work served up for a lunch meeting (wasn't worth the cheat but oh-well)

Cuts

Meal 3 - chicken, broccoli

Meal 4 - tilapia, broccoli

Bedtime - ZMA

Christman
04-04-13, 1:44 pm
Back

Dead lift 135# x 10, 225# x 10, 245# x 10, 315# x 6 (grip gave out), 315# x 8 (wraps), 225# x 10 - Huge improvement from last back session
Low cable ez bar rows 120# x 10, 140# x 10, 160# x 10, 80# x 10 w/ 1.5 rep motion
Dead stop DB row 105# x 10, 105# x 10, 105# x 10
Stretchers 90# x 12, 90# x 12, 90# x 12
Rev grip pulldowns 130# x 10, 130# x 10, 130# x 10
DB shrugs 60#, 70#, 80# to failure
Hyper-hypers 3 sets of 15

Felt awesome today, no DOMS at all from legs on Tuesday morning plus I had major improvements on my deadlifts this week. I can't wait to see how many more reps I'll get at 275# at the end which is creeping up on me soon. I am really liking that I have started to dedicate entire sessions to back instead of splitting it with either chest or bi's.

Blondie Weapon X
04-04-13, 2:42 pm
Looks like a great session!!
Yep dedicating a day for just back has been good to me too!! LOVE BACK DAY BEST OF ALL!!! WaHOO!!

J-Dawg
04-04-13, 4:02 pm
Thanks Jeremy, I'm loving this stuff too. I think it's going to be an amazing product to stack with other products depending on what your goals are. The recovery I am getting from Project Stak makes me feel great and I am able to train 3 days on and 1 day off, plus daily cardio, without it making me feel rundown or like I am overdoing it.

I think the gf juice does add a lot to it, kind of like it is getting absorbed quicker into my system. I get that little rush of energy too which is why I have been taking PS with gf juice and then waiting about 15 mins for it to kick in before I take the rest of my preworkout cocktail (ST, BCAAs, creatine, glutamine). Once I down that, I can't wait to get into the gym and go nuts.

The GF juice is interesting and I could see if helping with enhancing absorption of Project Stak due to the some of the potent flavonoids within.

When you finish up, can you post your final feedback here? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40724-ATTN-Project-Stak-ATP-Final-Feedback-Thread

tark
04-04-13, 8:47 pm
Back

Dead lift 135# x 10, 225# x 10, 245# x 10, 315# x 6 (grip gave out), 315# x 8 (wraps), 225# x 10 - Huge improvement from last back session
Low cable ez bar rows 120# x 10, 140# x 10, 160# x 10, 80# x 10 w/ 1.5 rep motion
Dead stop DB row 105# x 10, 105# x 10, 105# x 10
Stretchers 90# x 12, 90# x 12, 90# x 12
Rev grip pulldowns 130# x 10, 130# x 10, 130# x 10
DB shrugs 60#, 70#, 80# to failure
Hyper-hypers 3 sets of 15

Felt awesome today, no DOMS at all from legs on Tuesday morning plus I had major improvements on my deadlifts this week. I can't wait to see how many more reps I'll get at 275# at the end which is creeping up on me soon. I am really liking that I have started to dedicate entire sessions to back instead of splitting it with either chest or bi's.

good back day brotha...hope you got a decent amount in the tank for saturday :)

Christman
04-04-13, 8:55 pm
good back day brotha...hope you got a decent amount in the tank for saturday :)

You know I'll be ready to go, been wanting to do a shoulder day with you for a while.

tark
04-04-13, 9:05 pm
You know I'll be ready to go, been wanting to do a shoulder day with you for a while.

ill make sure i bring my A game!!!

Christman
04-05-13, 1:05 pm
Meal 1 - 6 egg whites, BCAA’s, Univite

Cuts - 25 mins cardio ellipitcal

Cuts

Intra - BCAA’s

PWO - Torrent

Meal 4 - chicken, broccoli

Meal 5 - chicken, broccoli

Meal 6 - chicken, broccoli

Christman
04-05-13, 5:42 pm
Bench 135# + 50+# chains 4 sets to failure
Inc DB press 50# x 10, 55# x 10, 60# x 9, 60# x 9
Pec deck 100# x 9, 90# x 10, 90# x 10
Upright bench machine 120 x 2 to failure
Elevated deficit push ups x 2 sets to failure

I was able to catch up with John a little at the gym today even though he was training back. Hopefully things will settle down for us both and we can start hitting some training sessions together on the weekends. Felt very strong today and was able to increase poundages on nearly all movements. According to John, the chains are a lot heavier than I had previously thought. Can't wait to hit shoulders at the CLE ABC tomorrow, it's gonna be killer!

tark
04-05-13, 8:31 pm
Bench 135# + 50+# chains 4 sets to failure
Inc DB press 50# x 10, 55# x 10, 60# x 9, 60# x 9
Pec deck 100# x 9, 90# x 10, 90# x 10
Upright bench machine 120 x 2 to failure
Elevated deficit push ups x 2 sets to failure

I was able to catch up with John a little at the gym today even though he was training back. Hopefully things will settle down for us both and we can start hitting some training sessions together on the weekends. Felt very strong today and was able to increase poundages on nearly all movements. According to John, the chains are a lot heavier than I had previously thought. Can't wait to hit shoulders at the CLE ABC tomorrow, it's gonna be killer!

yes sir going to put in some serious fucking work tomorrow my man!! as to the workout partner would be great for you to get a steady partner and push your limits that much farther....i really wish i could find a more dedicated partner that for sure!!

Christman
04-09-13, 6:17 am
Just took my last pack and will be catching up on this log later today. Later in the week I will post my final thoughts and results in the feedback thread.

Madcat
04-09-13, 8:31 am
Man can't wait for you to share with the legion what your outcome was. Definitely nice seeing those #'s this AM before I hit legs today.

Let's get this ATP in production ASAP, appears to work ;)

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:25 pm
Just took my last pack and will be catching up on this log later today. Later in the week I will post my final thoughts and results in the feedback thread.

Looking forward to it!

tark
04-09-13, 7:28 pm
like madcat said man seeing that text this morning "wowed" the fuck outta me.....those kinda gains in three weeks is just insane!! when it goes into production and you hit a 42 day run the numbers from that will be freakish!!

Christman
04-09-13, 9:58 pm
Thanks everyone, I'm floored by this.

3 weeks ago...
Squats - 225 x 17
Deadlift - 275 x 12
Bench - 185 x 22

This morning...
Squats - 225 x 27
Deadlift - 275 x 20
Bench - 185 x 25

A couple things... First, I didn't take my last pack yesterday, it was this morning. Yesterday was my first day at a new client and ended up being there really late and knew I was going to do this first thing this morning, so I waited for that. Second, had I not underestimated myself and used more weight on the initial lifts I think this could have been a bit more telling of the results. I was more winded than anything after 20+ reps on everything.

All in all, the proof is right there that it worked great for me. I will have my final thoughts posted later this week in the feed back thread.