PDA

View Full Version : Stak/Rage

lfry84
03-22-13, 9:40 am
Just got my Stak and Rage powder in the mail today, starting usage tomorrow morning and just needed advice on a few things. I was thinking taking Stak 45 mins pre and Rage 15-20 mins pre, then seeing how I can handle stims well, should I just include the red pill with Stak and take Rage or leave the red pill out? I always get great advice from you fellow Pak lovers, so keep the streak going. Thanks

Aggression
03-22-13, 9:44 am
Stak does not contain any stimulants.

C.Coronato
03-22-13, 2:44 pm
As Aggression said, Stak doesnt contain stims. So be sure to keep all red pills IN and take the whole dose of Stak.

Enforcer
04-06-13, 9:36 pm
Just got my Stak and Rage powder in the mail today, starting usage tomorrow morning and just needed advice on a few things. I was thinking taking Stak 45 mins pre and Rage 15-20 mins pre, then seeing how I can handle stims well, should I just include the red pill with Stak and take Rage or leave the red pill out? I always get great advice from you fellow Pak lovers, so keep the streak going. Thanks

There are no stimulants in Animal Stak, you may be confusing it with Animal M-Stak which does have a stimlant ingredient in it. Stak 40 min prior to training and Animal Rage 20 min prior to training would be a great way to use the two products