PDA

View Full Version : Project stack the house

The House
03-25-13, 6:44 am
Ok guys I decided to start my project stak today why because I felt the need to get huge today when I woke up so I said to myself what is that awesome mysterious brown can that is sitting on my fridge calling my name. Hell I am game for anything that gives me a edge so I hope this brown can of goods packs a punch.
Need some help here when do we take this and how many times a day. I figure maybe before training or in morn or both.
My current supps are and not limited to ;)
Pak
Omega
Nitro
Cuts
Atomic 7
Torrent
Storm
Shock
Rage
Real gains
Whey
Pm
And what ever project stak is lol

No better time to get huge so today is a good day

My project stak pic http://instagram.com/p/XRuqbAy8qQ/

Blondie Weapon X
03-25-13, 10:42 am
Erik I'm liking it best in the morning or about an hour before training. You being a HUGE FELLA may need 2 dose per day !! Ha

Thunder Chicken
03-25-13, 5:17 pm
2nd on this lol cant wait to see what you say

Brometheus
03-25-13, 5:56 pm
In for the ride. My understanding is that it's best taken 45 min prior to wrojout, or right before bed on off days. I have been following this routine and I believe it has been working well. Definitely helps with sleep when taken before bed.

The House
03-25-13, 6:27 pm
took my first dose today before i trained. first thing i noticed when i opened the pack it that it smelled like waffles and syrup so with that being said its got to be good lol. i trained legs today had a good leg workout i would say normal did not notice anything different but i am sure it will take awhile to get in system and start working.

Blondie Weapon X
03-25-13, 10:41 pm
smelled like waffles and syrup?? WTH LOL Ill be smelling it tomorrow!! Pumpkin Waffles would be AWESOME!!! hahaha

Thunder Chicken
03-26-13, 9:49 am
took my first dose today before i trained. first thing i noticed when i opened the pack it that it smelled like waffles and syrup so with that being said its got to be good lol. i trained legs today had a good leg workout i would say normal did not notice anything different but i am sure it will take awhile to get in system and start working.

good it wasnt just me that smelled waffles, i kept getting the craving for IHop lol

Jay
04-01-13, 11:25 am
Any plans on doing a new training video soon?

naturalguy
04-01-13, 2:02 pm
House on Project Stak.............................................. ....I like it

The House
04-07-13, 9:20 am
smelled like waffles and syrup?? WTH LOL Ill be smelling it tomorrow!! Pumpkin Waffles would be AWESOME!!! hahaha

Well does it lol

The House
04-07-13, 9:30 am
good it wasnt just me that smelled waffles, i kept getting the craving for IHop lol

I could go for ihop lol

The House
04-07-13, 9:30 am
Any plans on doing a new training video soon?

Yes sir thinking soon

The House
04-07-13, 9:31 am
House on Project Stak.............................................. ....I like it

Thanks mate

The House
04-07-13, 9:35 am
2 weeks into my testing and I am up 4 pounds in BodyWeight and am feeling stronger. I started feeling a difference about 12 days in my last shoulder workout I got 315 mill press for 12 and most days I only get in 8 so I am for sure getting stronger.

Blondie Weapon X
04-07-13, 8:44 pm

Well does it lol

Humm sorta had a sweet smell maybe like maple syrup..lol definitely not pumpkin though...haha
I think my pee smells different..lol...does that count for something?? :P

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:40 pm
2 weeks into my testing and I am up 4 pounds in BodyWeight and am feeling stronger. I started feeling a difference about 12 days in my last shoulder workout I got 315 mill press for 12 and most days I only get in 8 so I am for sure getting stronger.

Strong!

J-Dawg
04-09-13, 1:41 pm

LOL--Project Stak does have a little maple syrup-like odor to it. Fenugreek extract, has flavonoid compounds that give off this odor!

Thunder Chicken
04-11-13, 10:05 am
I could go for ihop lol

soooooo when we going???? lol