PDA

View Full Version : Monster

Machine
03-28-13, 2:58 pm
Monsters live within each and every one of us, without exception, the seminal question becomes, "which monster will I choose to feed?" Will it be ambition, vanity, success, love, hate, pain, or pleasure?

Which monster will you choose to feed?

~ MACHINE

JUGGERNAUT
03-28-13, 3:01 pm
subbed!

smoothballer
03-28-13, 3:16 pm
I choose the one that will make me and the people I care about happy. If that means pissing people off instead of accomplishing my goals. Well fuck them.

G Diesel
07-15-13, 10:27 am
Monsters live within each and every one of us, without exception, the seminal question becomes, "which monster will I choose to feed?" Will it be ambition, vanity, success, love, hate, pain, or pleasure?

Which monster will you choose to feed?

~ MACHINE

I missed this somehow.

But the world (and the FORVM) needs Machine, now more than ever.

Peace, G

Madcat
07-15-13, 10:29 am
I missed this somehow.

But the world (and the FORVM) needs Machine, now more than ever.

Peace, G

Definitely agree with this. Machine is a force that few can reckon with. This is a time when his words are truly needed in our lives.

ghost
07-15-13, 10:36 am
I choose the monster of Hate.

I have known this monster for far too long, and have done the avenues of the other monsters to no avail...yet the monster of Hate, has always been there for me.

I hate that I dont have my basement gym up and running at the moment.
I hate my job
I HATE my job.
I hate that I am not as strong as I want to be.
I hate that I always seem to disappoint people.

I HATE.
so,
fucking deal with it.

Joe J
07-15-13, 10:49 am
I've definitely missed seeing your regular posts Machine.

JHOORNSTRA
07-16-13, 11:16 pm
That's the million dollar question which will in turn direct us in usually opposite directions...sometimes the opposite direction in which we always dreamed we would be facing. One must choose wisely...some decisions are life altering...others defining...

iamthemacattack
07-17-13, 8:03 am
That's the million dollar question which will in turn direct us in usually opposite directions...sometimes the opposite direction in which we always dreamed we would be facing. One must choose wisely...some decisions are life altering...others defining...

Very philosophical J-Ho! But I have to say I agree entirely!

Our decisions make us who we are.