PDA

View Full Version : Shut The Fuck Up And Train.

Seath308
04-02-13, 12:21 am
As some of you may have noticed I haven't been logging or doing jack shit on the inter-webz. I had to take some time to just sit back, zone out and focus on my training and only my training. Weight training is the main focus in my life right now, besides family not much else matters. (I consider all of you my family FYI) I am now to a point in my training where I know that logging my training here will keep me more motivated and keep pushing me to keep making gains. (AKA Stop being lazy and keep you guys updated.)

Here is some updates on my Training!

Next Powerlifting Competition: Sultan's of the Squat Competition (May)

First Bodybuilding Show: Northwest Championship's NPC National Qualifier (November)

Current Body Structure: Much Less Fat lol http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s570/beneath308/IMG_20130307_220651_zps9503b4cc.jpg

Current Training Spit:

Monday: Bench Press - Chest - Tri's
Tuesday: Deadlift - Hams - Quads - Lower Back
Wednesday: Back - Bi's
Thursday: Shoulder's - Tri's
Friday: Squats - BIG LEG DAY!
Saturday: Bicep + Light Back
Sunday: Agility - Traps - Abs - Calves
Repeat!

Current Body Weight-- 275

Power Level Reaching 7000.... Yup! I'm Back!

Firefist
04-02-13, 12:28 am
In for sure. Lookin pretty cut Ben. Cant wait to see the progress.

Seath308
04-02-13, 1:30 am
Feeling better and better every workout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lyGe_RWQPE

charlievanriper
04-02-13, 1:41 am

Nice work Seath

smoothballer
04-02-13, 8:45 am

Glad to see you back hitting it hard. Injuries suck ass.

rbowman91
04-02-13, 10:51 am
What's it like switching form powerlifting to bodybuilding?

I am a bodybuilder, but have heard a lot about how practicing both methods can take one to the next level. Have been incorporating a lot more heavy power training into my bodybuilding routine lately.

Saeger
04-02-13, 11:09 am
Glad you're back brother, looking forward to seeing some good shit outta here.

Aggression
04-02-13, 11:39 am
Looking great, my man. Being that you're a powerlifter, with strength as the main goal, how did you go about structuring your diet to aid in fat loss while still pushing the numbers in the lifts?

Kowboy
04-02-13, 12:33 pm
Awesome, glad to see you back at it man.

Seath308
04-02-13, 4:56 pm
What's it like switching form powerlifting to bodybuilding?

I am a bodybuilder, but have heard a lot about how practicing both methods can take one to the next level. Have been incorporating a lot more heavy power training into my bodybuilding routine lately.

My body needed a rest from heavy weight for a little bit! The High Volume training has strengthen my stabilizers and has also helped take care of muscle imbalances I have been dealing with for years. The Strict diet has taken care of alot of my unneeded bodyfat and has made my overall health and wellness much better.

Nix0r
04-02-13, 4:59 pm
Oh hell yeah.

Kingslayer
04-02-13, 5:54 pm
Welcome back! Keep grindin!

GSant434
04-02-13, 9:41 pm
Good to see you back, I'm eager to see what happens when you hit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik

deanna7272
04-02-13, 9:55 pm
So glad to see this Ben... I'm excited to see the "transformation"... Big changes so far, and can't wait for the end product!!!!

I'm in!!!

RedlegDbell
04-03-13, 1:44 am
Subbed! Glad to see you doing this Ben.

skibasgym
04-03-13, 9:20 am
Ben, you are looking cut and on a track. I agree with you that sometimes you have to reel it back in and just focus on yourself and what it takes to motivate yourself. Good for you and it sure looks like it is working for you.

Seath308
04-04-13, 11:04 am
Looking great, my man. Being that you're a powerlifter, with strength as the main goal, how did you go about structuring your diet to aid in fat loss while still pushing the numbers in the lifts?

I added in strict meal schedule I eat every 2 1/2 hours on the dot and I rammed up my Health Fats. Soon after doing that I really started to notice the fat loss and body weight go down. The Strength didn't seem to dwindle much but its hard to tell what I loss from the two hammy tears and from the diet.

All I know is that Deadlifting is now much easier lol The belly is not in the way anymore!

smoothballer
04-04-13, 12:22 pm
Ripped and Strong = Oh So Sexy Seath

jexta
04-04-13, 12:29 pm
My body needed a rest from heavy weight for a little bit! The High Volume training has strengthen my stabilizers and has also helped take care of muscle imbalances I have been dealing with for years. The Strict diet has taken care of alot of my unneeded bodyfat and has made my overall health and wellness much better.

I was reading and it brought up a question - my main goal is to build mass, strength is a secondary concern for me at the moment but when I workout I am always pushing my limits and numbers to the extreme, maxing every workout after A few sets just to see what I can do and how I am improving strength and such; Am I doing it wrong? Would I be better off trying to gain some mass by just doing several working sets of about 8-12 reps and not blowing all I have in me trying to stretch my limits or, in bodybuilding, is it all the same as long as I leave the gym feeling destroyed (in a good way)

any enlightenment would be appreciated from anyone, just caught my curiosity when Seath said he needed a rest from heavy weights and started doing bodybuilding instead. Thanks guys!

ghost
04-09-13, 8:58 am
sexy goodness. muahahaha. you should post up your diet too. biatch.

|Sal|
04-17-13, 6:37 pm
Looking good bro. Keep up the good work!

BB-FLEXPRO
04-20-13, 6:59 am
Damn you got some solid Delts and Traps, keep hitting it hard Bro! The combination of Powerlifting and Bodybuilding is always a cool thing.

Peace

Goldstone
04-23-13, 10:53 pm
How much fish oil are you taking daily? Are you using coconut oil or anything else for MCTs?

Looking ridiculous!