PDA

View Full Version : The Futures Journey!!!

The Future
04-02-13, 10:08 am
I'm currently 12 weeks out from my NPC show, first show ever! As a former football player the odds are against me haha! We strait up weren't allowed to train calves or biceps! So starting bodybuilding those were the points I needed to bring up, I don't like calling anything "weak" that's mentally crippling... I started training bodybuilding style in feb I was 235/ NFL fullback body type, my bench dropped to around 500 from 565 b/c I played DT in college but I'm only 5'10 so I had better chances in the pros as a full back , so I dropped from 270 to 235 and went to combines various tryouts and came up short in the football world. But I'm here and here to stay in bodybuilding! So I'm back up to 270 with a completely different build! Way more muscle less bodyfat, strong as a bull! My pre-contest diet started yesterday....... The carb restriction is def a killer!

12 weeks out:

5'10
10.5-11% body fat
Strength good
Already feeling harder due to the carb restriction
Going to sleep hungry is hard but whatever
I want the title of Mr.CT

The Future
04-09-13, 7:39 pm
Cardio is increased to 40 mins per day, carbs are still super low. I mainly ingest them pre workout and post. I found I need a lil more carbs after a leg session. Poppin aminos first thing in the am en route to cardio is working fine! Doing cardio after a training session seems to be burning me out. Energy and Intensity still super high! My strength is through the roof still, seeing new veins! Trained back today and basically did Evan centopani's workout where you save deadlifts for the end hahahahahahahaha squeezing out the last couple reps of each set were mayhem! I'm guessing I'm about 265 currently, feeling great, I threw in sugar free drink mix to my water and sugar free pudding along with my meals to trick my body into thinking I'm getting something I'm not haha I will dominate this show, I refuse to be out worked!