PDA

View Full Version : Enforcer goes next level with Project Stack

Enforcer
04-02-13, 12:07 pm
Got my can of project stack a few or two ago in the mail, I was finishing up the old Animal Stak and wanted to wait to start this new product so I could better gauge my results. Today is day 1 and what a better day then to start it off with than Chest. Looking forward to testing this product out as the good people of Universal Nutrition never let me down with any pf their products. So check in here weekly to read up on the results I am getting.

JUGGERNAUT
04-02-13, 12:12 pm
Good luck with that monster

Kowboy
04-02-13, 12:31 pm
subbed

Enforcer
04-06-13, 9:23 pm
Good luck with that monster

Thanx Juggs

subbed

Stay tuned...lol

Enforcer
04-06-13, 9:27 pm
First week of using the newly formulated Animal Stak and liking the results thus far. Before starting, I talked to my boy Aggression to get a feel of how the product worked for him. He gave me his feedback and I kept his results in my mind as to what to look for. Just as he did, I noticed that my endurance has gone up throughout the week. I feel like even at the end of my workouts I still have plenty in the tank to continue on. Since I competed in the powerlifting meet, I have leaned out a bit more and was worried about my strength dipping down as a result. However, that has not happened. The new Animal Stak has helped me keep my strength up. Looking forward to seeing my results over the next few weeks

Enforcer
04-16-13, 8:34 pm
More of the same results as week one. I really feel like my stamina has gone up since using the new Animal Stak. The other work at night I had to end up training at mighnight on my shift and I was still able to blast through and get a great arm session in. And even though I am down slightly down in weight from my powerlifitng meet, my strength is still holding steady. It is nice to have the stamina going up right now too bc I have switched more over to the bodbuilding style to training in order to start getting ready for my show prep coming up in a few short months. I have a week left now and cant wait to see where I end up.