PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Project Stak ATP Final Feedback Thread

J-Dawg
04-03-13, 4:12 pm
This thread will be a placeholder for each ATPers final Project Stak feedback.

What was asked at the beginning...
--Monitor how it affects the main lifts.
Did you increase your weight in any of these lifts while on Project Stak? If training for reps, did you experience any increase in reps?
• Bench
• Squat
• Deads
• Other lifts you perform on a weekly basis that can be tracked

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak?

--For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak?

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased/Same/Less

--Did you notice any increase in libido? Yes/No

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes/No

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak.

Firefist
04-03-13, 9:00 pm
Started a thread a few days ago, but its probably easier for y'all if I put it here. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Firefist’s ATP Final Review

Alright, today was my last day of the ATP. First off, let me apologize for not running a log like I was supposed to. I never got the email until Nix0r forwarded it to me. I ran the can pretty much like the email said though. Anyways, after the whole can of project stak, I have a lot to say. I was awarded the opportunity to try this guy out after interning at the cage, which if you couldn’t tell by my many write-ups, I loved. Anyways, here we go…. Let’s start out with some basics.

PRE-ATP

I bulked up for the Arnold and the PvsB contest and then trimmed a little off a few weeks before with the extra cardio. I started at 195 +/- 2lb upon waking up the first day. My body fat % came it at 12 +/- 2% done by my friend, an exercise physiologist who I went through the Ex Sci program with, using a Lange caliper.

My diet is simple. Eat my 6 meals and anything else I want is fair game. Those six meals consist of potatoes, rice, oats, and pasta for carbs, and chicken breast, turkey sausage, ground beef, steak and canned crab meat for protein, for the most part. I don’t count macros usually. I don’t measure things either. As long as my Tupperware and stomach is full, I’ll eat more if I want to. Sometimes, my extra meals will consist of burgers, burritos, pizza, ribs, and all that other good stuff. I eat at my girls place at least 2 times a week, and she always makes awesome pasta dishes and either chicken or roast. If I look sloppy, I clean my diet up. If I’m feeling 100%, I eat more. For the most part though, I feel like I ate more than I used to during ATP.

Sleep is a luxury for me. Everything in my life needs to be planned to the half hour. Work from 8-4, class from 6-10. Training either in between 4-6 or after 10. Then homework, cooking, etc…. Sometimes I get to bed at 12. Most nights, 2AM or later.

Supplements… to me, one of the more exciting parts of this game. On top of the Stak prototype, I am using the following: Pak, flex, Rage, Atomic 7, torrent, and creatine caps. Some staples in most people’s supplement regiments, and some of my favs. Pak and flex in the morning (ATP on off days), rage and creatine caps preworkout, atomic 7 intra, torrent postworkout. I took the ATP 30-45 minutes preworkout.

Training schedule. Monday-Deads and back, Tuesday-Chest, Wednesday-Shoulders, Thursday-Legs, Friday- Arms, Saturday- Anything goes. Sometimes I take Thursday off because of an advanced finance class that I have to spend a lot of time prepping for. In that case, I move legs to Friday and arms to Saturday. My training is usually 8-12 sets of the basics, squat, bench and deads at a rep range of 1-5. This is followed up by 2-5 accessory movements in the 4-15 range.

My starting lifts:
Squat-405X2
Bench-275x3, 295xfail
Dead-475X1

POST-ATP

Now 3 weeks later, here's what I got. I will go down the talking points sent in the email. Lets talk numbers first:

Squat-405x5, 425x2
Bench- 295x1 (injury)
Dead- 505x1 (C), 515 (sumo)

If that doesn’t say anything about 3 weeks worth of work, I don’t know what else I can do. Let’ start with the bench. I am confident it would have been higher if I didn’t suffer a shoulder injury towards the beginning….. still got a PR though. My squat went up for sure. I feel the weight moving a lot easier from the hole, and that “holy shit” feeling when I unrack the weight the weight disappeared for the most part. My deadlift.... Goodness. I couldn’t budge anything over 475 worth shit on most days. I got lucky with a 485 once but I didn’t count it because it was sloppy. When I tried 495 two weeks into ATP, the weight went up EASILY. 505 was hard fought, but went up just like 475 of the weeks past. Here’s the best part. I never was a good sumo puller until I decided I needed to train it (my squat stance is wider, and I figured the training would carry over). I may have pulled sumo 4 times prior to ATP. During ATP, I practiced sumo on 2 Saturdays with 315 for form. Last week, I pulled 495 for a single pretty easily. Today, as I am writing this on Monday, April 1, I pulled 515 sumo…. A 30 pound PR and 515 sumo in 3 weeks work? Pretty awesome results if you ask me. I would definitely say my aggression was through the roof with my lifting. I usually have a dog-eat-dog attitude with the weights, but this was completely different. Instead of lifting like I had something to prove, I trained like the weights had a gun to my head.

My weight is now 208 +/- 2, taken upon waking up. My body fat %, done by the same friend, was 14% +/- 2%. Weight change would be 13 pounds +/-2 and body fat % change was 2% up +/- 2. I can live with a 2% increase in bodyfat with the PR’s. I wasn’t pulling 515 pre-Arnold at 210 pounds, if that’s any indication. Though my body fat went up and I can see a little more chub around the mid section, I still have abs and I feel the mass I put on outweighs any bit of fat I put on. I definitely noticed a positive change in my physique. Thicker in the chest and back and wider on the shoulders for sure.

My recovery time has definitely gotten quicker. The best indication would be my chest soreness. I used to be sore for at least 4 days after pressing. Now? 2 at the max. My legs are hardly ever sore now. Even after a 20 set squat session 2 weeks ago, I was not terribly tender the next few days.

Keeping it reader friendly, this is all I will say about libido. My girlfriend has volunteered to buy a case of the new stak when it comes out.

Along with recovery time, I feel it takes much longer for me to fatigue. After I get all my sets in, I’ll still be looking around for something to do. Today for instance, after my back workout, I decided to do heavy shrugs, which turned into heavy rack pulls afterwards.

I’ve never taken any product in this category of supplement. I would definitely say I responded very well to it at the very least. A few extra notes…. I did have a little breakout of acne on my forehead the first week of taking ATP, it came back a few days ago and is clearing up now. This could also have been attributed to diet or anything else really. The pack was very manageable to take for those with a hard time with pills…. very similar to taking Rage, its all caps. Kinda smells like incense and cinnamon rolls? I am very happy with the results I got in the last 3 weeks. I really have nothing bad to say about ATP. Aside from a few red spots on my forehead, everything else was more than I ever expected. My experience with this was like the first time I took Rage. Just a huge WTF moment when I look back and I look at the stats:

20 pound PR on squats, 20 pound PR on bench, 30 pound PR on deadlifts, with a 515 sumo out of nowhere in just 3 weeks. 13 pound increase in body weight in just 21 days. Those are HUGE, almost ridiculous changes in such a short time. Almost like one of those infomercials you get pissed off at when they come up on TV…. but real. I didn’t notice how big of a change I underwent until tonight. I’m very curious as to if I will lose some of this strength in the upcoming weeks without ATP.

Anyways, if there is a round of BETA testing, I would love, love, LOVE the opportunity to run it again. I have nothing but great things to say about the ATP experience, and I’m sure the final product will be solid.

Last note: I don’t know if anyone was monitoring the handing out of cans, but if my can happened to be a placebo, please, for the love of God, don’t let me know.... My whole world may turn upside down lol.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I think I covered most everything, but if I missed something, I’d be happy to entertain the matter.

Until next time, happy training.

Firefist out.

Thunder Chicken
04-04-13, 9:54 am
Well the time has come, i am done with the Project Stak,

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak?
Answer: starting weight was 220lbs, i finished yesterday at 225lbs

along with a pretty clean diet it did good i think, i ate your normal fish, chicken and so on and a few cheat meals here and there, nothing to bad, or out of the normal.

Answer: at the start of this i felt like my recovery was pretty quick, my normal of hurting for 2-3 days was down to 1-2, after i got into the 3rd week it was back to 2-3 days.

Answer: No nothing really changed here lol

Answer: like i said back when i started, the fatigue was more under control i think, i would do 3 sets of 10-12, by the time i get to the 3rd set 10 reps is pushing it but i was able to fight threw and get all 12 on each set, felt pretty good. it felt like it gave me a boost at the end of my reps.

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak:

Overall i give this product a 3 out of 5, my reasoning why is by the time i got to the 3rd week it didn't feel like i was taking anything to help me lift, that pump i said i got in the first week wasn't as strong, my recovery was good but it was only for a week and a half, by the 3rd week i didn't feel much i was back to my normal feeling when i wasn't taking anything. Im not trying to be mean on it but the 3rd week didn't do anything for me, maybe my body got use to it being there or something, i wont sit here and butter something up and will tell you how it really felt. i hope this help or something, as my squat, bench, and deads went i didn't get my max on any of them, that might have been just me but i never hit any of them again during this. max bench 315lbs, i only did 280lbs, max squat was 340lbs i hit 335lbs and deads was 380lbs and i did 365.
thanks again for Animal letting me try something new and i hope this kinda helps

if anyone else has questions just ask me.
thanks again!

BSand
04-04-13, 11:53 am
Today was the last day for me, so here's my write up:

Impact on main lifts- I increased strength of the three exercises that I mentioned below (hammer flat bench, squat and underhand rows). Using the same rep targets and number of sets for the three weeks I experienced a 5% increase in my bench max, 6% increase in squats and 6% increase in my underhand rows. What was great about this is not only did I have the increased strength, but I finished each set hitting my rep target. Prior to the test I don't know if I would have been at these weights after three weeks, and if I was I doubt that I would have been able to do all of the reps.

Body weight- my diet stayed the same throughout the three weeks (more maintenance than bulking or cutting), and I went from 160 to just under 158. With the strength gains I had, I assume the loss was water, fat, or a combination of both. I was dealing with a good bit of work stress during the three weeks and some personal BS also (see libido), so some of the loss could be due to that.

Recovery/fatigue reduction- this was awesome throughout the entire test period. During my workouts I felt focused and completely charged. I moved quickly from set to set and moved through the workouts like I never have before. Even during the sets -- I had the fatigue that you'd expect in the middle and end of a set but I also felt like I could keep plowing through it. The pump throughout my workouts was great too, especially during my arm and chest workouts. I also think that my recovery and rest time out of the gym was improved because soreness that I'd usually feel wasn't there and I added workouts to days when I usually would have rested because I felt like I could go in and have a good session.

Libido- no change here. I broke up with my girlfriend of two years in the middle of the test, and no pill in the world could have helped me after that mess.

Summary- I think the Universal and the Animal brand has a real winner here. By the middle of the first week of the test I was absolutely feeling the positive impact of Project Stak and by week 2 is was full on. I can't wait for this to come to market so I can get on the train. My question is can this be formulated so that it can be taken for 6 weeks like Test, or does it need to stay as 3 week cycles? If it's 3 weeks, so be it, but I would have loved to have three more weeks to see what I could have done with this with more time. This really is an awesome product, and while I was taking this I didn't feel like the 41 year old that I am.

Thanks again J-Dawg and Univeral for including me in the test. I loved being a part of this and I hope I can get to do it again sometime.

Phil800101
04-04-13, 6:20 pm
Starting Body Weight: 284.6 (3/11/13)

Ending Body Weight: 289.0 (4/1/13)

I didn't lose any weight during my cycle. However, this is not due to "Project Stak" but rather a need to tighten up my diet a bit. I weighed myself a few other times throughout my cycle and I was hovering between 285-290. Also, some of that is clearly water, as I ate a shit ton of salty food and sugar on Easter Sunday.

I definitely felt stronger on "Project Stak," especially during the last week of the cycle. I hit some solid reps on bench press and military press, a PR on deadlifts, and squatted 405 for the first time in a long time. Whether reps or heavy singles, strength was up, even with reduced calories and lack of sleep in some cases.

The first week I was very sore, but it was also the first week I had trained hard in awhile. As the cycle went on recovery improved, especially the final week, which was also my heaviest week of training.

I noticed some increase in libido, but nothing too intense or extreme.

With "Project Stak," I did feel less fatigued. This was most noticeable pre-workout.

Overall, I think this stuff is outstanding. Given my experience, I think "Project Stak" will work well for someone trying to maintain strength while shedding excess bodyfat. I imagine that it will work even better for someone trying to get bigger and stronger. I wouldn't change or adjust anything, and I will definitely be using this when it comes out.

My ATP log: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40575-Phil-s-ATP-Log

Big Al
04-04-13, 7:05 pm
First I want to say I did NOT try to increase my strength. I am doing a whole new thing for me,so didnt moniter strength.

286 and last night was 290lbs

--For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak?
feel leaner but didnt check,better look.

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak?
Increased

--Did you notice any increase in libido?
Hell Yes this was one thing I noticed the first morning.

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue?
Yes and no,sometimes I was so pumped I had to rest longer to do the next set.

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak................I was very happy with this product,gonna keep this in my plan for sure.

GUNS
04-04-13, 8:58 pm
Final thoughts!

Did you increase your weight in any of these lifts while on Project Stak? If training for reps, did you experience any increase in reps?
• Bench-I started prep for a PL meet the week after I got back from the cage. My bench has been a little different every week while on this stak.
so in my lifts, 1st week I did 315x5 very easy! 2nd week was 2 board presses, which I got 365x5. Then this week was incline, and with a really bad
pain in my left shoulder, I hit 315x4. So my strength for this lift is really strong. Strength has went up on this lift.
• Squat-This has been my biggest jump in strength. I hit heavy squats the week after the cage and hit a surprising 500x4 with EliteFTS super heavy
wraps. Then I went to an ABC event and hit 500x5 with EliteFTS red wraps. Which are very wore out and more of an entry level light wrap. So 2 PR's on squats.
• Deads-I have not maxed out on deads in a long time, but last I did, I hit 485 for a very hard 1RM. While on ATP Stak I hit a 3" Deficit Dead of 455x5!
Progress in all 3 main lifts!

• Other lifts you perform on a weekly basis that can be tracked. All my lifts have increased, notably, Hammer curles with 75lb DB's, Flat Pressed 140lb DB's
for 15 reps followed by another 10 on the 2nd set. After my 2 board havy sets.

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak? I started at 245 and am sitting at 250.
So only about 5lbs or so. But in 3 weeks, that is damn good.

Did not monitor BF% while on, I am trying to bump up closer to 275 by June, so no a concern!

Just a bit of an increase in recovery! I was a little more sore longer, pre-cage! So this stuff helped minimize recovery by about a day or so.

Yes, but not immediately. I would say only in the last 3 - 4 days. So at the end of the cycle.

Yes, I was religously using an Oxygen Depletion Mask prior to the cage to get my conditioning up for Pro vs Bro's. I stopped using it and feel like I am at the same level of conditioning I was at after not using one for the last 3-4 weeks.

All in all, I feel like this has been the best stak I have used out of Animal Test/Animal Stak(old version), and M-Stak! I dont know if there will be any tweaking of this formula, but I dont really see a need. I got more than I was expecting from it and then some! I took mine 45 minutes pre-workout, followed 15 minutes by Animal Pump!

I was taking pump before hand, and was getting really good pumps. But I told my wife before I started the ATP, that I was not getting the skin stretching pumps like I had in a long while. I love Shock Therapy, and maybe I was just on it for too long, but needed something to get me thosse pumps. I dont think the ATP stak was really ment for it, nor do I think Animal was expecting it, but this ATP Stak gave me some crazy pumps. I think a great bonus. I would love to take a week or so off this and get right back on it.

Like NG running M-Stak, a year run of this would be amazing!

Thank you Animal for the opportunity to test this out. You have created a monster with this product! Cant wait for the release!

Jay
04-05-13, 11:31 am
• Bench
• Squat
• Deads

I DID EXPERIENCE A FEW P.R.'S ON THESE 3 LIFTS. RANGING ANYWHERE FROM 5-10PDS increase

I DID NOT GAIN WEIGHT. I STARTED AT 200PD AND ENDED WITH 200PD.

UNKNOWN

RECOVERY WAS GOOD. I STILL HAD SOME SORENESS, BUT NOTHING THAT KEPT ME OUT OF THE GYM.

JUST A SLIGHT INCREASE.

MY ENDURANCE SEEMED TO GET BETTER AS THE DAYS WENT ON WHILE ON ATP.

ATP was good. I think the best features of it were the strength increase, however slight it was. I also noticed better endurance at the gym and did not seem to fatigue as quick during the workout. I did not notice a big increase in size/weight reduction, and bw stayed the same. Pumps seemed to be amazing at times, but I did stack this with either shock or rage. only side effects I experienced was some acne increase- primarily around the mouth, and weird spots like on my nose and under the eye. Thanks again Universal and I look forward to the next beta test!

Cellardweller
04-05-13, 11:05 pm
Thanks to Animal and J-Dawg for letting my run this trial. It‘s been awesome.

This was my supp stack while on Project Stak

PAK
Flex
Shock Therapy
BCAA Stack
Torrent
Glutamine
Whey
Beef Aminos
Project Stak

I was training 5x5 on my main lifts
• Bench- started out 340x3 on my last set. Finished with 340x5 and am moving the weight up this week.
• Squat- started out 385x4 and finished hitting 385x5. Moving weight up this week.
• Deads-started out 345x3, hit 345x5 in week two and week 3 hit 355x2.
• Standing OHP- started by hitting 180x5, week two hit 185x5 and finished with 190x4

Not crazy gains in strength but definitely improved. I hit my 5x5 goals in one or more lifts per week while on Project Stak.

Started out 274ish and finished at 276 for a 2lb gain.

Recovery was definitely better.

Yeah, but not too crazy.

I’ve been more energetic all 3 weeks for sure.

--The first thing I experienced with Project Stak was it made me crazy hungry. Especially in the first week. I could not eat enough. That curbed down some the next week. My pumps were awesome. I’m staying pumped all week long. The stretch marks on my shoulders are pink so I know I was growing. That said, I only had about a 2lb weight gain. I wish I could have tested my body fat before and after. Being 40 years old this really helped me add some weight to the bar. Strength gains were steady and my squat would have gone up more but I started doing pause squats during the run and they took some of the wind out of my sails. I only added nickles and dimes, but they add up over time. Overall Project Stak has been amazing and like others have said, I wonder what a few cycles back to back would do for me. You know I’m running this again when it’s released.

machineman
04-06-13, 1:30 pm

• Bench
On bench I hit a PR of assisted bench of 335 for 2 reps. I hadn't cracked 300 before the ATP

• Squat
On Squat, I was able to hit a PR of 455 on resistance day. The prior PR was 425

• Deads
From the 2nd Pin I was able to add 35 pounds to the lift and 2 additional reps

OHP - I missed 195 the last workout and hit 205 for 2 solid reps today

At the start of Project Stak I was weighing 252. As of last night I weighed in at 261.2

I did not monitor BF%.

This was the big key for me. My recovery was off the hook. I was 100% ready to go by the 2nd day after lifting. Maybe some residual soreness, but nothing that stopped me from lifting.

No

Yes

I can't wait for this product to come out in full production. I feel that this product, as it sits now, would be a great benefit for everyone. I made progress on the strength side of my workouts, add reps on that part of it and definitely feel bigger than when I started. I know there are several factors that play into this, but I am 100% sold on this product. Can't wait to see it hit the shelves!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank Animal for the opportunity to test this product and give my review of it. This is why I stick with Animal/Universal. Their loyalty to their customers/fans is unmatched.

Hartshorne
04-06-13, 2:45 pm
Did you increase your weight in any of these lifts while on Project Stak?
If training for reps, did you experience any increase in reps?

Bench - Set a rep PR of 17 with 230 (note - the week prior I failed with 225 at 14)
Squat - Set a rep PR of 25 with 250
Dead - Set a rep PR of 25 with 250

then 240 now 244 (note - my weight fluctuates anywhere from 2-4 regularly)

No monitor.... if you could go by the mirror I will say I looked leaner... thank you shadows

Increased almost instantly then tapered down (note - the mind is powerful, so is proper rest and nutrition)
I was so excited to take the supplement you could have fed me grass and straw and I would have thought it did something.....

Yes

Yes

Final thoughts on ATP?

I felt better taking it. I was more aggressive with the weights.
Felt like on my 531 I could go harder on that last set.
Conditioning wasn't as strenuous when I sprinted hard.

I'm pretty good with Animalpak multi-vitamins and Universal whey
and would suggest to anybody reading this that these
are the 2 of the best SUPPLEMENTS you can use.
Get rest and proper nutrition add Universal whey and a Animalpak
and even the Flexpak, and if you have all that down
THEN try this product..... It will be beneficial to many lifters.
Your supplements always are.

- I always appreciate the opportunities Animal has given me and the free stuff.
- I always represent the name and what it stands for.

Til next time I'll be getting my conditioning on.

J-Dawg thanks for chiming in.
Animal, thank you for all that you are and all that you do.

Like I said when we started this thing. Always An Honor.....

Listening to Throwdown - Godspeed

Brasil
04-06-13, 6:54 pm
Here are my results and final review.

• Bench started with 2 sets of 45lb each side plus bar for 12 reps and ended with 60 pound DBs for 12 reps max.
• Squat started with 130lb plus bar for 8 reps on and ended with 140 pounds plus bar for 10 reps max.
• Deads started with 110lb plus bar for 13 reps on and ended with 110 pounds for 10 reps max.
• Other lifts you perform on a weekly basis that can be tracked Kroc Rows started 45lb DBs ended 70lb DBs. Tbar Rows started 45lb ended 80lb. Barbell Curls started 50lb 8 reps not so good form ended 70lb for 8 good reps.

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak? I'm cutting so no I did not gain any weight, I lost a pound but it looks like I lost a lot more body fat.

--For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak? It looks like I did but I don't know because Idk how to measure it.

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased/Same/Less Pretty good! I was working out everyday 11am and once it was 7 or 8pm I felt like new and almost always wanted to go back to the gym to do 'something'.

--Did you notice any increase in libido? Yes/No Hard to tell, I'm always horny but it did made me take a lot longer to cum, like A LOT longer.

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes/No Yes I was taking less time during my rest period. Sometimes I would even do supersets or negatives just because I was not dying in between exercises.

While I did not go up in weight on a few exercises like squats or deadlifts I did lift heavier on others, barbell curls, Kroc Rows, Leg Extensions, Leg Curls. I was doing more reps that it was called for. I was taking less rest time. I was doing supersets, negatives and drop sets like crazy. If it wasn't for my the pain in my leg and foot I think I would had been able to lift so much heavier on squats and being able to run for a longer period of time. Even though I was cutting I was able to go up in weight and do more reps, something that I don't accomplish every time I cut. I'm a horny bastard by nature and I did get laid once last week and the chick thought I was damn machine, it took me almost 2 hours to finally cum and I was still hard and horny for the next 3 hours that we were together. I don't know how many other guys had this happen to them but hey I'm hella happy it took a lot longer for me.

wedge
04-08-13, 11:33 am
I just finished my last dose of Project Stak this past Friday. In all, I would say I got more out of Project Stak than I have in other comparable Animal products that I have used over the years. I put on some notable size, gained about 5-7 pounds (with minimal fat gain) and saw almost all of my lifts go up in poundage.
Project Stak really helped with recovery, in the gym and out. I am a newspaper editor that oversees a small staff. For the entire time that I was using Stak, one of my reporters was out on family leave, so I was doing his job and mine for six straight weeks. This left me with numerous 12+ hour days, many of which consisted of work, quick foray into the gym and back to work for a few more hours.
The schedule was hectic, but I did not feel as fatigued as I would have thought I'd be. No crazy muscle soreness or overall exhaustion.
I took Stak 45 minutes prior to a workout and before bedtime when I wasn't working out. Near the end I stacked it with grapefruit juice before lifting and I believe it helped with a pump and energy. When I took it before bed I had a good, restful nights sleep, the same kind I have when I use melatonin.
This past weekend I had to start shopping for a new wardrobe, as I've put on size and am not fitting well into some of my clothes (no one likes looking like they borrowed their kid brothers small t-shirt). Some, but not all, of this is traceable back to Stak.
Had no noticeable increase in libido.

The numbers:
Body Weight: Start: 220 After Stak: About 227. There was about a 5-7 pound weight gain. Didn't really notice any overall increase in body fat either.
Bench: Start: 300 After Stak: 315 (once in the gym and a failed attempt in competition. Completed the lift, but foot moved. Two reds, one white). Also was able to jump up to 245 x 8, a PR set Saturday.
Squat: Start: 460 After Stak: 475 (basically got this one twice. Did not go deep enough the first time, took a five minute break and did it again, this time going deep enough).
Deads: Start: 450 After Stak: 455 (would likely have been more, but maxed on it after squats tired me out. Normal part of routine).

I've also seen my other lifts go up on poundage. For instance I am now able to rep out the 100 lb DBs on incline bench and have gotten the 130 lb DBs up on flat bench (heaviest DBs we have). I have also gotten more reps at heavier weights than I have before.

Overall, I had a good experience with Stak and would recommend it to anyone interested. Would definitely pick it up once it comes out for sale.

Kowboy
04-08-13, 11:50 am
//I was on the cube and I noticed rather quickly that the recommended percentages seemed to be low. When it asked for doubles I had to add weight quite a bit.
• Bench - didn't test, I use OHP
• Squat - instead of 5 x 2 @ 325 I went to 345 and had plenty more
• Deads - did 450 x 2 and 3x3 @ 425 and felt great
• OHP - log press was supposed to be w/ 175 x 8 x 1 and I did 3 x 8 @ 200, 5x2 was supposed to be 200 and I did 6 x 2 at 220

--Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak? Starting Weight was 273 and final weight was around 278.

--For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak? no clue, don't track it

* my recovery seemed to increase dramatically while on the stak.

--Did you notice any increase in libido? No

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes

Well first off I would like to add that I would love to have another can. That pretty much summarizes how I feel about it. For the 20 or 21 days I was on it I felt amazing. I had a lot of energy and was really ready to kill it each day at the gym. I had some off days but overall I performed great on it. I was really impressed and I am now excited to get a taste of the product when you release it. I would def use it again. All of my lifts are up and I am tearing through the cube method.

Sief09
04-09-13, 5:54 pm
Starting Body Weight 205.8
Ending Body Weight 199.8

Body Fat
Starting was right at 14.6%
Ending was 12.5%

Bench
Starting I got 205 for a double at the Cage as a max right before I started my stak
Ending was able to get 215 for a single

Squat
Starting I was down to doing low weight high reps to drill my form into my head I got 135 for 20
Ending I got 275 for a single past parallel and failed at 300

Dead lift
Starting I got 445 for a single at the National ABC
Ending I matched the 445 and then 5 days later at a Cleveland ABC I got 425 then dropped down and got 315 for 20

Even though on some of my lifts the numbers did go up very much I was more focusing on endurance and cardio while I was on this product. I was able to lose over 50 pounds and drop almost 2% body fat in the 3 weeks that I was on stak. I felt incredible! My recovery was intense as well. By the 3rd week I was really pushing myself with the reps and the weight and I was fresh the next day, and ready for more. I do want to go back and do my squats at 135 for reps so I will do that this week and post up again what I got, but like I said my endurance feels like it has doubled. Not only was I lifting hard I was also hitting the cardio pretty hard. I would smash around 2 hours of racquetball before a workout and still get great lifts as far as reps and weight. After I managed to get 425 at the Cleveland ABC and then turn right around to get 315 for 20 which was a PR after a few more minutes I was right back at it hitting bent over rows and pull ups. I was noticing more definition and size in my muscles even with the weight loss. I really tried to use this product to help me get back under 200 pounds and maintain my strength, but it did more than that. Not only did I get under 200 pounds, for the first time since 2009, I was also able to gain strength in my main lifts. This product was incredible for me, and I can't wait for the release of it because I will be right there ready to get it!

GUNS
04-09-13, 6:33 pm
Alot of great feedback! Looks like its pretty damn good across the board!

NJC_Manhattan
04-09-13, 9:08 pm
Thoughts....

• Bench - Yes. I hit 315 for reps. Normally, I max at 315
• Squat - Unchanged, but my fatigue was greatly reduced. Normally I get incredibly cramped up by the end
• Deads - Yes. I hit 425 for reps. Normally, I max at 405
• Other lifts you perform on a weekly basis that can be tracked - I did pull-ups with 2 45 plates attached. Never done that before

Starting weight; 205
Ending weight; 198

Starting BF %; 14
Ending BF %; 13.25

Recovery increase was the most notable aspect. I normally get sore after heavy compound days, but on stak I was having a great time at my recovery.

No. But no decrease

Majorly. The supplement worked wonders here. Definitely helps a person stay in the game.

Stak was best utilized for me in conjunction with a sound diet and lifting program consisting of heavy and intense. I did no cardio during this run and I lost BF and weight. Though my 'dryness' or 'hardness' increased. The best part with stak was how easy it fit in with my other diet and supplements. It didn't react poorly with anything else I took and it didn't upset my stomach. Was also monitoring my blood and liver function. Stak did not impact either in a negative way.

The feeling on the supplement is... well... elegant. There are no jitters or feeling 'off'. My strength does feel increased while on the supp.

I would say this supplement will be a welcomed addition to the Animal line. I found it simple, yet effective. I would recommend to anyone cutting or bulking. It can work seamlessly with both methods.

I greatly appreciate this opportunity and I'd happily cycle it again.

MetalTechnician
04-10-13, 9:01 am

• Bench
My bench was greatly affected in terms of weight and reps. I was able to push my PR up to 255 for 4 and I was barely able to do 205 for 6 at the start

• Squat
Could not do too much of the squat because of the knee, but every other leg exercise went up in reps around 3-4 per set while increasing in weight.

• Deads
This did not show off as well as the others, but I did notice a diff in dumbbell deads. I had a more stable lift and faster recover from the workout than before.

My arms. Oh my, my arms showed a huge diff. All of workouts with just arms increased in weight, reps and my arms toned and built at the same time. It was like doing a clean bulk.

Starting weight = 250lbs
Ending weight = 252lbs

I went from 18% to 16%. The weight gain was alllllll muscle!!! Yea buddy!!!

Recovery was perfect. Even when I was soar and feeling like the devil took a fiery shit on me, I wanted to work out. I loved recovering with stuff, it was what I looked forward to taking in the morning.

OHHHH YEAAAAAA!!!! My fiancee has never praised me more in my stamina and sex drive. Love it.

Yes, like I said on the recovery part. I felt like working out all the time.

This needs to be released, like now. I will be doing a vlog on this. I can't to make this a regular part of my regimen. I know revisions will be made to the product, like all the others. This had to be one of the better types of supps I have taken in a while. I love the fact that you opened the can and smelled maple syrup. HA!

Late,

MT

Kowboy
04-10-13, 10:20 am
Alot of great feedback! Looks like its pretty damn good across the board!

Yeah i agree, I am ready for another round!

Firefist
04-10-13, 11:02 am
Yeah i agree, I am ready for another round!

yup im with these guys.... i dont know if you are going beta, or putting it out ASAP, but i would kill to get a round 2.

rbowman91
04-10-13, 12:12 pm
• Bench
• Squat
• Deads

A. No major poundage increases. HOWEVER, I am a bodybuilder who incorporates power moves for the physique benefits. So although they have definitley gone up, it wasn't a dramatic increase in poundage. More so an increase in my ability to perform those better at my specific rep ranges.

A. I am currently on a cut, so actually 8 lbs bodyfat.

A. Yes. dropped from a little over 13 to somewhere between 11-12

A. MAIN FACTOR. This was what I noticed the most of. I do a fairly taxing training regimen throughout the week, while on a much lower carb intake than I am accustomed too. However, I was able to recover well between training sessions and have not overtrained.

A. No change

A. Noticed fatigue still due to cutting diet. However, had an increased ability to push through it and finish training sessions at max effort despite being tired/hungry.

While on my current cutting diet and lowering my bodyfat, Project Stak gave me the ability to recover to my genetic potential and push through feelings of fatigue/hunger during training, while inducing a maximum blood pump on high volume days. It also noticably limited the feelings of fatigue on my rest days (now that I am off of it, I notice those exhaustion feelings coming back).

Chivalry
04-10-13, 9:13 pm
* Did you increase your weight in any of these lifts while on Project Stak? If training for reps, did you experience any increase in reps?
• Bench
• Squat
• Deads

I focus more on reps with the occasional throw in weeks of programs like 5/3/1 to try and increase strength. I hit a couple of PRs on some lifts like OHP and Bench. One thing I will say, I felt stronger through all my workout.

I dropped about 4-6 pounds during taking this, but I've been focusing more on cutting.

N/A

Increased. Recovery was the biggest factor while taking this. Even after the first few days, this kicked in and I literally felt like a new person every morning when I woke up, hardly felt the ware and tear like I normally do after waking up after hard sessions like Legs.

No change.

Yes. As stated above, I definitely felt stronger through more of my workout even after reaching failure on the multijoint lifts.

Overall, I already feel like this is an excellent product for the recovery factors alone. They've been some of the best and most noticed out of many of the supplements that I've tried over the years. That alone just goes to show that Animal is the best at what they do. The only complaint that I'd have... would be that I want another can. Ha.

rowe62
04-10-13, 10:21 pm
Starting 180.2
Finishing 187.4

• Bench
Starting 250
Finishing 265

• Squat
Starting 545
Finishing 575

• Deads
Starting 505
finishing 525

Increased

Yes
Yes
I personally gained alot of size in my chest and arms. They really have noticeable definition. My legs did get slightly bigger.
I felt this was a great product and I recommend it to anyone wanting some extra size and strength.

rowe62
04-10-13, 10:25 pm
yup im with these guys.... i dont know if you are going beta, or putting it out ASAP, but i would kill to get a round 2.

As would I! I gained so much from running this round.

GSant434
04-11-13, 4:48 pm
Did you increase your weight in any of these lifts while on Project Stak?
• Bench (1rep Max Stayed constant at 305 however I dropped weight and bodyfat over the course so overall an increase)
• Squat (1rep Max Stayed constant at 515 however I dropped weight and bodyfat over the course so overall an increase)
• Deads (1rep Max Stayed constant at 515 however I dropped weight and bodyfat over the course so overall an increase)
• Other lifts you perform on a weekly basis that can be tracked (Did not retest Max Press)

Starting weight was 227.4. I was using The Carb Nite Solution and managed to end up weighing 220.4 with no measurable decrease in strength or work capacity)

No caliper or advanced test available but all pants were noticeably looser. Dress shirts with more space around midsection

Increased considering I was for all intents and purposes at a caloric deficit for the three weeks and recovered as well as I ever have.

This was one of the more surprising benefits. I have taken a variety of test boosting supplements including Stak and Test (NonPH versions) and none have increased my libido the way this stuff did. I'm curious to review the ingredient list to see what could have been the cause.

No noticeable reduction in fatigue

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak.[/QUOTE]
I couldn't have been more pleased with the product. It upholds the tradition of quality that you come to expect from Universal/Animal. Simple, effective and as good if not better than anything else that's out on the market. If I had been taking this stuff during a bulk I'm sure I would have busted through PRs on all the lifts by 20 pounds or more. Given that I lost weight, inches and increased my relative strength I am very happy with my results. My only wish is that we could have had 42 packs to run a back to back cycle as is common with Stak, M-Stak and Test. If this stuff goes on sale tomorrow I'd buy two cans to run back to back without a doubt. It's that good. Thanks again to those at corporate that continue to spoil us on the forvum with the chance to be a part of this company and lifestyle we love so much.

Christman
04-12-13, 8:00 am
03/19/2013 Squats - 225 x 17
03/19/2013 Deadlift - 275 x 12
03/19/2013 Bench - 185 x 22

04/12/2013 Squats - 225 x 27
04/12/2013 Deadlift - 275 x 20
04/12/2013 Bench - 185 x 25

03/19/2013 Weight - 201 lbs
04/12/2013 Weight - 194 lbs
Started at 201 lbs and ended up at 194 lbs. Had I not been cutting and limiting carbs, I am sure that the scale would have went in the opposite direction.

03/19/2013 BF% - ~21%
04/12/2013 BF% - 18.9%
I was able to continue to drop body fat while while gaining strength. I was running Cuts at the same time as this.

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased
The recovery was nothing short of amazing. I was able to train 3 days straight and then take a rest day. I usually have some serious DOMS, espically after leg day, and it was nowhere to be seen.

--Did you notice any increase in libido? No
Nothing noticable.

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes
I was able to blaze around the gym during my workouts. This also gave me the abilty to do extra sets and reps on nearly all movements.

More than anything, I am sad that the cycle had to come to an end. I felt amazing on this stuff and wanted to tear the gym up everyday. I was getting restful sleep and feeling fully energized during my workouts. Plus the increases that I saw on bench, squats, and deads nearly floored me. I have run Stak in the past but never had results like this; this new formula for Stak is for real.

Hola Bola
04-12-13, 11:43 am
• Bench
• Squat
• Deads

Most definately... I think I added a few reps on almost everything. A few examples...

Incline BB Bench = 275x6 ---- 275x8
BB Shrugs = 315x15 ---- 365x15
Smith CGBP = 315x6 ---- 315x10
DB Curls = 65'sx10 ---- 75'sx10
Weighted Dips = +135x8 ---- +135x12

Beginning weight = 200lbs
Ending weight = 205lbs

Just judging by the mirror I'd say it stayed the same.

Increased.

Yes.

Yes.

The only complaint I have is that Project Stak ended too soon! I noticed a big improvment in my strength, stamina, and endurance across the board.

adrenaline690
04-13-13, 11:21 am

I first want to say Thank you for the chance to Log STAK!!

I am sorry I wasn't able to stay as diligent to my log as I had hoped, I tried to make sure to get an update every 2 days or so due to my new work/class schedule!

Ok.. so I started my FIRST week of real offseason training on my first day/week of Stak.. I added NO supplements into the diet while was on to give an accurate reading.

Starting weight was 204-205ish
Final weight was 200.0 ( This morning ).

I actually increased calories by almost 400 during the 3-4 weeks on Stak.. waist went from 36.5 to 35.5. So I will take this as a plus.

Over all - loss of about 3-4lbs while dropping an inch on my waist WHILE increasing calories.

Strength gains.. I will have to say my training is all done by my coach, so I don't always start with the same compounds.. but I will say that I was able to keep intensity high and actually shorten my rest periods without dropping in weights or reps.. I actually had to drop 1 of my 3 cardio sessions due to this.. I am starting to burn most of my calories during my workouts.

My recovery I will say deffinitely increased.. for those who followed my log.. even while dealing with a sinus infection I had gotten some of the best sleep of my life.. I took stak daily at night with my last meal, and noticed the best results this way. Soreness had only lasted a day or two after a workout.

I can't say I noticed much of an increase in libido.. stayed fairly the same.

I did notice a reduction in fatigue.. I will attribute this to the fact I was sleeping a hell of a lot better once starting stak.. disappointing to be out! Will have to snag some of this once it is fully released! :)

I will say that since I work for a major supplement retailer ( Vitamin Shoppe ).. and get asked a lot of questions of new up and coming test/hormone boosters.. I am glad I got the change to finally try/log one that provides great results. Universal is always a company I recommend to people.. and having used this for myself.. I will be happy to recommend this product to people! nothing is more satisfying to me than a great company coming out with a product that WORKS in an industry filled with bullshit!

I loved taking this product at night, and the great sleep it gave me.. within a week or so I felt a big difference in my energy levels in the morning due to this!

Overall.. I enjoyed this product.. my workouts are structured different so I am sorry I dont have huge PR numbers to throw like some people.. but I can vouch for helping me increase training intensity.. deffinitely enjoyed being able to shorten rest periods on some movements to even 30 seconds.. and still be able to get a full MMC with the same weights!

I look forward to universal/animal giving others the chance to log and try out new products soon! I wish there was more paks in stak :)

gunsnammo
04-14-13, 8:42 pm
my weight pretty much stayed the same, ranged from 252-255 lbs...mostly due to my diet, as I did not really eat too clean, but I am happy with keeping where I am at while using this.

recovery was pretty normal...depending on the workout, usually sore for a day up to 3 if it was a good leg workout

no

yes...i didn't really increase weights as much as I did reps...and it seemed to help me get some extra reps in

--Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak:

overall, it was a good supplement...i don't think I was able to give it 110% in the gym because I discovered that I developed a hernia shortly after beginning the stak. I was able to lift, just not as heavy as I would have liked. going into this, I was benching 175 x 10 for 3 sets...at the end, I was doing 205 for 3 sets of 8...squat-225 x 10 for 3 sets, ended at 135 x 12 for 3 sets because of the hernia...stopped deadlifting because it aggravated it...but, other lifts also went up..curls went from 80 x 3 sets of 10 to 95 x 3 sets of 10, standing military went from 95 lbs to 105 lbs for sets of 10...also, I was able to do 30-45 min of cardio after about an hour of lifting and didn't feel over exhausted. I would say that the supplement definitely helped and would be something I would use when it is available. The only thing I stacked it with was a pre-workout supp and it seemed to compliment it nicely, giving me extra focus in the gym.

MR.TeachFreak
04-15-13, 9:06 am
• Incline Bench
-Incline bench went up consistently during my run of Project Stak. I was hitting both weight and rep PRs each week. Also was able to increase reps/weight even after my sickness/allergy attack.
• Front Squat
-Really surprised myself with both how much weight I was able to do and how many reps I completed. Once I got back into the groove of the squats I was hitting weight and rep PRs. And just like my incline bench I was able to increase the weight even after the sickness.
• Deads
-My deads when up as well. No rep PRs but the weight I was using was increasing more then my program called for. At least once I had to reset what I thought my maxes were because I was able to complete the needed reps to easily.
-

-My starting weight was at 272 and I did gain weight and floated around 282 during the log but I ended at about 277 due to my sickness/allergies. It is worth noting that for me fluctuating anywhere from +3/-3 lbs from day to day is not unusual. It does make it difficult to see if I am really putting on any weight.

-I was not able to monitor my body fat.

-Recovery was great. Did not have a lot of soreness even when I was doing exercises that I had not done in a while. Like abs. Overall I felt better the next day. Some normal soreness but not as bad as in the past.

-I am currently single so I did not notice any real increase. My focus has been on school so much that even when I was in a relationship I didn't have much of one.

-Yes I did. I was not as tired after school during the day. I had more energy and while it was not bouncing off the walls energy I did notice myself more awake throughout the day and more attentive to things around me. Usually I am mentally exhausted after teaching freshmen all day but during the log I was not.

-Overall I was really impressed with Project Stak. I took it as directed and I felt better overall. I had more energy, motivation, and my lifts were going up. I saw no noticeable side effects and it worked well for me. Once it comes out I will be adding it to my arsenal.

shortstack
04-15-13, 9:35 am
I noticed a big kick in strength and the ability to increase reps while still maintining great form on the main 3 lifts.

On 5/3/1 my #'s go up each training day but I would say that in the last month, I've blown past my training partner in a few different lifts that he was fairly close to me on.

Maybe 2-3 lbs up since starting

N/A

--How was your recovery while on Project Stak?
Increased Recovery with this product. I noticed a felt much better the day after a heavy lifting day, which is every day. I felt much more able to go back in the gym and hit it hard.

--Did you notice any increase in libido?
Didn't notice any big kick in this area.

--Did you experience any reduction fatigue?
Yes. I was able to bump up the intensity and keep going through the entire training sessions.

Get this product out on the shelves asap!!! I love it and would like to get it into the supplement cycle. It was great product for a busy person that doesn't have time to sit around sore/fatigued but needs to get it all in. I'm constantly busy from 4:30 when I wake until around 11-12 when I go to sleep and this helped me keep it together.

Jeremy

kcburrows
04-17-13, 8:55 am
Well it has sadly come that time when i took my final project stak pak yesterday. I have been nothing but impressed from day one. This stak is insane!!!! i started on the stak at 208.9 and weighed in this morning at 215.3
for a 6 lb gain. The more impressive thing though was my strength went through the roof on this. I gained 15 lbs on my bench which is a huge gain for me personally because bench is by far and beyond my worst and weakest lift. Swauts were impressive as i was able to go from hitting a new 1rm right before i started to doing that same weight for 6 reps just this past saturday! That blew me away. My deadlifts made the most gains weight wise jumping up 30lbs from my previous pr. Other than the big 3 i went up 15lbs on the incline DB press and 10 lbs on db shoulder press. Other major differences i noticed was my recovery and doms. I was not nearly as sore while using this stak, which is why i dreaded running out, especially leg day... I felt more constant enegy as well. Not like the feeling you get from a energy drink or anything like that just didnt find myself nearly as tired. And in the gym i felt like i could just focus and keep going. my endurance throughout my workout was definitely affected for the better. i wasnt running on empty nearly as early in my workouts and was able to continue crushing the weights. From a personal aspect my sex drive also increased more as i continued to take the stak, and there are never any complaints about that. Overall this is an amazing product and one i will definitely pick up as soon as it hits production. The weight gains, and the strength gains alone made me more than happy...not to mention not having to walk around nearly as sore, and being able to get after it quicker. The pills themselves were very easy to wash down and never had a problem with anything sticking to my throat and didnt have any horse pills that make u break out in cold sweats everythime u think about taking em lol. Once again Animal does it and proves while there number one, this will be one of there best selling products without a doubt in my mind. I would like to think Universal for allowing me the opportunity to try this stak out and for all they do. It is much appreciated

smoothballer
04-17-13, 2:10 pm
Monitor how it affects the main lifts.

Bench - Hit a 10 lbs PR with 265 lbs
Squats - Lower back wasn't cooperating so this was avoided
Deads - No PR but I could definitely feel stronger as I changed my form and endurance went way up for high rep
Pull-ups - I have been doing a lot of these and I added 2-3 more reps per set while running Project Stak

Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak?

I remained the same weight, but I believe I did a recomp.

For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak?

Wasn't monitored with a measurement, but could tell I lost bodyfat and gained muscle because bodyweight didn't change.

How was your recovery while on Project Stak? Increased/Same/Less

I believe recovery increased. I was hitting legs pretty hard between Lower Day, endurance running, and explosive cardio and my legs would have normally been fried while not on Project Stak.

Did you notice any increase in libido? Yes/No

No

Did you experience any reduction fatigue? Yes/No

Yes, with increased sets and reps I felt like I could plow through the workout and more.

Please summarize your full thoughts about Project Stak.

I thought this product was awesome. I felt stronger, could workout harder and longer, and my body seemed to recover much faster. What more could I ask for? I found a great improvement over the original Stak which I have used many many times. I would love to see what a full 6 weeks of this product would do for me because I find that these products really start to kick in around week 3 although I definitely felt this kick in in week 2. I would then follow up with M-Stak for 9 weeks of awesomness. I can't wait for this product to hit the shelves. Another winner for Animal.

Polk17
04-17-13, 9:49 pm

I am in an Offseason Mode, so everything is rep based. I am training with no belt, so most things are PRs for me, so it is really hard to say I PR'd in certain lifts. I can say that my Bench feels really good, and I am PRing at 240 lbs, considerably. That is saying a lot because I dropped 20 lbs before starting. I have gone up considerably on CG Incline, and up good on Press. Also, my Beltless Deadlift feels much better, and I know I am getting stronger there, so I would say it helped there. No comments on Squat, that has been a shit show based on my Disc.

Take your starting weight and your finishing weight after using Animal Stak. How much did you gain while on Project Stak?

Started at 238, ended at 241, up 3 lbs.

For those who are able to monitor body fat %-- did you lose any bodyfat while on Project Stak?

Down a few %/

Definitely better, I am in a tough time of year, when I don't get much sleep and am on the go. And I have felt really good.

No increase, but it would be hard to increase.

No.

I feel like it is a really good product, I have used the regular one before and definitely feel better on this one. I am a huge fan of Tribulus Terrestrius, or however you spell it. And I really feel like it makes my lifts go up. I put on a few lbs, but it was good weight as I got leaner, which was the goal, while gaining strength. The only negative I noticed was that I felt like I had some trouble sleeping, getting to sleep for the last few weeks, which this is the first time I have ever had that. I am not saying that I attribute it to the product, but it is worth mentioning.

Overall, I am a believer in this product and would definitely purchase it in the future.

P Diesel
04-23-13, 1:33 pm
i took a rest week and then a few to maintain post Arnold so i did not start the meth pak w everyone else. over the last four weeks i have been hittin doubles on my power moves in order to guage my theoretical one rep max before i start my new training, since i am basing my percentage lifts off of this max. i finished the stak this past week. it yielded these results over the last 4 weeks.

increases were on top 3 sets of doubles

Dead: 50 lb increase

Squat: 65 lb increase

Bench: 50 lb increase

SOHP: 30 lb increase

i also gained 20 lbs, granted im bulking. but it was a much quicker 20 lbs then usual. i also dnt feel 20 lbs heavier which lends to it being more of a muscle gain and less fat.

this is turnin into a freak-ass thread, talking about boners and mornin wood and shootin fat loads. jsut pointin it out. enjoy the wood gentlemen .. and ladies

P

Nix0r
04-23-13, 4:12 pm

Definitely hit some solid PRs (both weight and reps) along the way in bench and front squat.

Stayed the same

I do think I came out a bit leaner.

I would probably say a little better. I was lifting at 5:30am at the time, so with all of the extra time and food I was able to house down between sessions, recovery was good to begin with.

Impossible.

I definitely thought that I could have kept going and going.

Mass produce it and send it to me immediately.

J-Dawg
04-23-13, 5:47 pm
Feedback for Project Stak has been great! We'll get a full summary together shortly but I gotta say, things are looking good for it...

GUNS
04-23-13, 5:49 pm
J, are we gonna get any word on any changes? If any?

J-Dawg
04-29-13, 5:01 pm
J, are we gonna get any word on any changes? If any?

Things are looking really good GUNS! We're working on a final Project Stak writeup, finalizing the formula for Project Stak and we'll have an announcement on how we'll proceed shortly...

Firefist
04-29-13, 7:30 pm
In case it matters, my numbers have continued to increase after ATP. Added 55 pounds onto of the max I listed on squats and the same on the double.

My training partner is really excited for the release of the new product. He cant get over my strength gains in the last 5-6 weeks.

J-Dawg
05-10-13, 12:24 pm
To give a quick update--We've had a few availability issues with some of the new materials required for this product. Once we get past those lead times, we'll be able to give everyone a better idea of a launch date.

As for me, based on having tested Project Stak and from reading everyone's log, it can't come soon enough!

GUNS
05-10-13, 12:52 pm
To give a quick update--We've had a few availability issues with some of the new materials required for this product. Once we get past those lead times, we'll be able to give everyone a better idea of a launch date.

As for me, based on having tested Project Stak and from reading everyone's log, it can't come soon enough!

Sounds great J! Thanks for the update! Agree, cant wait for it!

J-Dawg
08-15-13, 4:08 pm
Boom: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?41477

J-Dawg
08-20-13, 8:46 am
Animal Stak is officially launched on Animalpak.com: http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=16
Animal Stak product write-up: http://animalpak.com/stak