PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak question.

Outlaw
04-10-13, 10:33 pm
Hey fellas.

First off, let me start out by saying that I absolutely love m-stak. My strength has definitely increased, along with a noticeable amount of muscle.

Call me paranoid, but this is just an observation of mine:

I just started my 2nd can of m-stak today (doing 2 back-to-back cycles). Past week or so, I have noticed that my nipples are a bit sensitive and they seem to be a little puffy. Today while training, it was slightly noticeable while wearing my t-shirt.

Now I know that m-stak is completely non-hormonal, but is there anyway that it is starting to cause my gyno? I have searched this over google and it seems that there are some other users saying the same thing.

Maybe I am just paranoid.
Also, I am drug-free, so it wouldn't have anything to do with that.
I am 25 yrs old.

Thanks for your help bros, and I look forward to contributing to this forum.

Peace.

C.Coronato
04-11-13, 9:58 am
Simply put, no. Its not a steroid, or a PH. Are you putting on any excess fat, as that may be what you are seeing.

Outlaw
04-11-13, 4:11 pm
Simply put, no. Its not a steroid, or a PH. Are you putting on any excess fat, as that may be what you are seeing.

Thanks for your help man.
It is possible that my concern might actually just be the extra bodyfat I have put on like you suggested.

So, I should probably be safe to finish the can?

Thanks.

AndrewR1
04-12-13, 5:40 pm
Im on my second can got 12 days left love the product i have not had anything u mentioned happen to me great cycle up 10lbs from start

DANO
04-12-13, 7:05 pm
I have been an avid m-stak user for years, and have never had any side effects other than increased hunger.
This is my go-to product when I want some lean gains.
I think you are 100% safe to finish the can.

Outlaw
04-13-13, 12:40 pm
Hey guys. Appreciate all the help in here.

Yeah, IMO it is definetly the early stages of gyno. I am going to stop taking this product tomorrow. Better safe than sorry when it comes to bitch tits.

Since I am stopping m-stak, I will then start my first ever stak cycle tomorrow. I was going to save this until I was done m-stak, but might as well give er a go now!

Peace out brothers.

TigerAce01
04-13-13, 3:24 pm
How old are you bud? I don't see your age, but if you are a teen or early 20s, it's very possibly natural. See a doc and get checked, but M-Stak wouldn't cause gyno...it's impossible as none of the ingredients have the chemical structure to do so.

And in my opinion, if you think you are getting gyno, it's a much worse decision to try and use Stak...if yor body is already causing enough estrogen circulation to bring about bitch tit, it's safe to say using a test booster is not the greatest idea.

-Ace

Sandman
04-13-13, 3:59 pm
What other supps are u taking?

Aggression
04-16-13, 9:05 am
but M-Stak wouldn't cause gyno...it's impossible as none of the ingredients have the chemical structure to do so.

And in my opinion, if you think you are getting gyno, it's a much worse decision to try and use Stak...if yor body is already causing enough estrogen circulation to bring about bitch tit, it's safe to say using a test booster is not the greatest idea.

-Ace

Agreed with this. Though M-stak does not contain any ingredients to cause gyno, Stak could in fact worsen the problem for you. Though only a natural booster, it does have the potential to mess with estrogen if one's body is already a bit out of whack. As others have said; stop all products (aside from vitamins), see a doctor, and get some real answers before anything else.