PDA

View Full Version : PR

arm3n
04-15-13, 1:19 am
So last week I set a PR for myslef on deadlift. 315 at 180 lbs at 17yrs. no wraps, no belt, nothing... Just wanted opinion if I was on the right track and any tips would be much appreciated. :)

Sprint
04-15-13, 8:13 am
So last week I set a PR for myslef on deadlift. 315 at 180 lbs at 17yrs. no wraps, no belt, nothing... Just wanted opinion if I was on the right track and any tips would be much appreciated. :)

On the right track with what, bro?

Lifting heavier than you have done before, with good form, is the right track regardless.

Sandman
04-15-13, 9:04 am

Lifting heavier than you have done before, with good form, is the right track regardless.

^^^ Amen

Don't get caught up in the numbers.

Aggression
04-15-13, 9:05 am
Train hard, be consistent. If you pull more than 315 the next time you go for a PR, then yeah, you're on the right track.

KettleBellFreak
04-16-13, 9:52 pm
Hell right! Another 17 year old in the FORUM. Keep lifting man, we'll be the ubermensches of our shitty generation. And a 315 DL is great, especially if you're a novice lifter. Keep up the fucking work man, progress's only obstacle is time if you're dedicated.

arm3n
04-16-13, 11:47 pm
Train hard, be consistent. If you pull more than 315 the next time you go for a PR, then yeah, you're on the right track.

^^^ Amen

Don't get caught up in the numbers.

Thanks for the advice/support! :D

arm3n
04-16-13, 11:48 pm
Hell right! Another 17 year old in the FORUM. Keep lifting man, we'll be the ubermensches of our shitty generation. And a 315 DL is great, especially if you're a novice lifter. Keep up the fucking work man, progress's only obstacle is time if you're dedicated.

LOL, yeah I started bodybuilding almost 2 years ago (3 months to go). Joined the forum when I was 16 and just started powerlifting. Thanks for the support/advice! :)