PDA

View Full Version : New Animal Athletes signed???

Universal Rep
04-16-13, 9:31 am
Rumor has it Corporate has just inked a new deal with sum new Animals... Stay tuned for more info.

freighttraindane
04-16-13, 9:41 am
Rumor has it Corporate has just inked a new deal with sum new Animals... Stay tuned for more info.

Nice, excited to see who is added

pkilcarr
04-16-13, 10:05 am
yess got some new dudes joining the crew!

Aggression
04-16-13, 10:41 am
Looking forward to it. Some more elite PL'ers to add to the already stacked lineup? Or some new freaks of nature to stand among Frank, Evan, and House? Maybe a combo of both?

D-NUTZ
04-16-13, 11:28 am
IN!

IrishMike
04-16-13, 11:59 am
And more brains to pick on the forum.

I had posted a message to Wrath from my 9 year old son.

Upon getting a response, my son had me print it and hang it in his room.

My favorite thing about all of the atheletes and employees is just how approachable everyone is.

It's why whenever i'm torn between products; If ones Animal/Universal and the other isn't, I'll always buy the Animal/Universal product.

Brometheus
04-16-13, 8:32 pm
Awesome can't wait to see who it is!

Enforcer
04-16-13, 8:34 pm
More freaks getting added to the pack. Cant wait to see who it is

tark
04-16-13, 8:49 pm
looking forward to seeing who it is!!!

Razor
04-17-13, 8:39 am
Feed me more!! That's awesome can't wait to see who the lucky individuals are!

TheJuggernautBitch
04-17-13, 11:44 am
its me...
not yet though. (;

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 1:03 pm
Heres a hint... Think powerliftin and not BB...

Altered Beast
04-17-13, 1:27 pm
Brandon lily????????

smoothballer
04-17-13, 1:37 pm
Question, did any of the new Athletes lift in the Cage this year?

Firefist
04-17-13, 1:52 pm
Question, did any of the new Athletes lift in the Cage this year?

Thats what im thinkin man.

Firefist
04-17-13, 1:53 pm
Brandon lily????????

would be awesome.

GUNS
04-17-13, 2:00 pm
I did hear something about BL saying he is trying a companies supps out to see if they are legit or not! Hmmmm! I think he would be more than satisfied if this is in the works with Animal!

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 2:02 pm
Aside from Brandon Lilly, who wuz already mentioned, wut powerlifter gets it, gets Animal and would represent wut the brand stands for?

One other hint, he is going for a WR this year in 2013 at an upcomin meet...

smoothballer
04-17-13, 2:11 pm
Aside from Brandon Lilly, who wuz already mentioned, wut powerlifter gets it, gets Animal and would represent wut the brand stands for?

One other hint, he is going for a WR this year in 2013 at an upcomin meet...

Eric Spoto

Nix0r
04-17-13, 2:12 pm
Eric Lilliebridge... I hope.

Hell, get the whole family!

smoothballer
04-17-13, 2:13 pm
Eric Lilliebridge

Would.Be.Amazing.

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 2:17 pm
Eric Spoto

No doubt Spoto lifts like an Animal. But I dont know him. Is he approachable, helpful, solid... Like all Animal Athletes need to be? Have ya met him and spoken to him?

smoothballer
04-17-13, 2:22 pm
No doubt Spoto lifts like an Animal. But I dont know him. Is he approachable, helpful, solid... Like all Animal Athletes need to be? Have ya met him and spoken to him?

I only met him for a second at the Cage, but he is pretty new to powerlifting and is obviously a natural. I know he trains in Vegas at the same gym as Stan Efferding. Not sure if they train together or not.

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 2:23 pm
I only met him for a second at the Cage, but he is pretty new to powerlifting and is obviously a natural. I know he trains in Vegas at the same gym as Stan Efferding. Not sure if they train together or not.

Above all else, an Animal Athlete has gotta be humble, approachable, and a solid human being... There are powerlifters and there are men who powerlift and there can be a world of difference between these two things. All that before Corporate even looks at the accomplishments.

Altered Beast
04-17-13, 2:27 pm

He's a genuine and humble guy. He spoke with me for 15 minutes in the Cage on how to set up for big benchin! Very nice guy even though he is the size of a guerilla =)

naturalguy
04-17-13, 2:28 pm
Interdasting

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 2:29 pm
He's a genuine and humble guy. He spoke with me for 15 minutes in the Cage on how to set up for big benchin! Very nice guy even though he is the size of a guerilla =)

FWIW, Id luv to see Spoto vs. Hoornstra in the CAGE 2014...

freighttraindane
04-17-13, 2:55 pm
Time table on the release of information?

Universal Rep
04-18-13, 11:07 am
Time table on the release of information?

Early as this week, late as next...

Mr. Dead
04-18-13, 11:46 am
Would be cool to see Efferding as an Animal...

Sandman
04-18-13, 7:54 pm
Spoto and Efferding are both training with Rev8Ball at his gym in Vegas I.S.S.A.C. No idea if either of them inked deals or not. I haven't been in to Vegas to train in a long while so haven't talked to Rev in awhile. But Spoto if as humble as they come and would be a GREAT addition, he is a newcomer but will be around awhile I think. And Stan is a legend and needs no introduction.

Firefist
04-18-13, 11:23 pm
i think stan said something about retiring a bit ago... someone else wanna confirm? would be awesome though

Big Wides
04-19-13, 8:42 am
Early as this week, late as next...

I swear you are Kaiser Soze

G Diesel
04-19-13, 9:05 am
FWIW, Id luv to see Spoto vs. Hoornstra in the CAGE 2014...

Would be EPIC.

I swear you are Kaiser Soze

Makes me sad that many won't get the reference.

Peace, G

Animal
04-19-13, 10:57 am
I will make an announcement today.

freighttraindane
04-19-13, 11:14 am
I will make an announcement today.

NICE!

Animal
04-19-13, 12:01 pm
We have signed three new Animal Athletes, powerifters, and a family: Ernie Lilliebridge Sr., Ernie Lilliebridge Jr., and Eric Lilliebridge. They are just on their way, on the road to compete at the UPA National Championships in Dubuque, Iowa. I'll post an official welcome thread shortly with more info and a Q/A thread on behalf. They are excited to be part of the Animal Crew and should have videos of their meet next week.

freighttraindane
04-19-13, 12:03 pm
We have signed three new Animal Athletes, powerifters, and a family: Ernie Lilliebridge Sr., Ernie Lilliebridge Jr., and Eric Lilliebridge. They are just on their way, on the road to compete at the UPA National Championships in Dubuque, Iowa. I'll post an official welcome thread shortly with more info and a Q/A thread on behalf. They should have videos of their meet next week.

A damn fine signing by Animal!! can't wait to see them at various events and learn from their vast knowledge of the sport

Animal
04-19-13, 12:05 pm
A damn fine signing by Animal!! can't wait to see them at various events and learn from their vast knowledge of the sport

I have spoken to each of them at length and they are fine men with tremendous values, a desire to give back, and a superb work ethic. I think they will fit right in here, don't you? In addition to their video, we will publish an exclusive interview shortly.

GUNS
04-19-13, 12:05 pm
We have signed three new Animal Athletes, powerifters, and a family: Ernie Lilliebridge Sr., Ernie Lilliebridge Jr., and Eric Lilliebridge. They are just on their way, on the road to compete at the UPA National Championships in Dubuque, Iowa. I'll post an official welcome thread shortly with more info and a Q/A thread on behalf. They are excited to be part of the Animal Crew and should have videos of their meet next week.

Awesome addition! They put on one hell of a show in the cage, and they are truely Animal!

freighttraindane
04-19-13, 12:06 pm
I have spoken to each of them at length and they are fine men with tremendous values, a desire to give back, and a superb work ethic. I think they will fit right in here.

That is certainly the impression I have gotten from them! Seems like a perfect fit with ANIMAL!

Animal
04-19-13, 12:11 pm
That is certainly the impression I have gotten from them! Seems like a perfect fit with ANIMAL!

I believe this is the livestream for their UPA meet. Ernie Jr. and Sr. are lifting on Saturday and Eric is lifting on Sunday I believe: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/upallc

Nix0r
04-19-13, 12:18 pm
Hell yeah! I was able to speak with Ernie Sr. and Eric on Sunday at our latest ABC. They will all make amazing additions to the Animal family.

GUNS
04-19-13, 12:26 pm
Awesome Nix, I would love to chat with Sr! Since he is older, even though he has been doing this for a while, and me just starting out, still would be cool chatting with him!

Altered Beast
04-19-13, 12:31 pm
Ernie SR and JR fixed my deadlift and squat form at the Arnold ABC. Good people.

twoheadedboy
04-19-13, 1:05 pm
I've been hoping this would happen ever since the national ABC and even moreso after training at their gym last weekend. Between the Lillebridges and Jakked and another gym I forget the name of, I'd like to see western IL become the north american capital for powerlifting! Congrats to all parties involved!

Big Byrd
04-19-13, 1:40 pm
Above all else, an Animal Athlete has gotta be humble, approachable, and a solid human being... There are powerlifters and there are men who powerlift and there can be a world of difference between these two things. All that before Corporate even looks at the accomplishments.

Clearly we are referencing Eric Lilliebridge or Ernie Jr.

Razor
04-19-13, 2:49 pm
Simply badass.

Animal
04-19-13, 3:07 pm
The official announcement: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40786-NEWS-Animal-Signs-The-Lilliebridges-Family

Universal Rep
04-24-13, 5:10 pm
Fellas, a little birdy just told me that another athlete signin could be imminent. Not a done deal by any stretch, but its currently in the works and if the deal is inked, could be announced in the very near future. Could be another great, exciting addition. Will post more as I hear more...

GUNS
04-24-13, 5:25 pm
Fellas, a little birdy just told me that another athlete signin could be imminent. Not a done deal by any stretch, but its currently in the works and if the deal is inked, could be announced in the very near future. Could be another great, exciting addition. Will post more as I hear more...

Dayum!

Universal Rep
04-24-13, 5:30 pm
Dayum!

Actually, let me re-phrase. Could be two new signings... Very exciting developments.

Mr. Dead
04-24-13, 5:34 pm
Actually, let me re-phrase. Could be two new signings... Very exciting developments.

Stay tuned...???

Universal Rep
04-24-13, 5:42 pm
Stay tuned...???

Haha, yeah...

G Diesel
04-24-13, 5:52 pm

Damn. Shit is getting serious around these parts breh.

Very exciting.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
04-24-13, 5:53 pm
Damn. Shit is getting serious around these parts breh.

Very exciting.

Peace, G

Im sure ya know the score, G... One world class, seasoned vet and one hungry young up-and-comin athlete, eh?

intoodeep25
04-24-13, 6:12 pm
Im sure ya know the score, G... One world class, seasoned vet and one hungry young up-and-comin athlete, eh?

pete rubish???

intoodeep25
04-24-13, 6:13 pm
chris hickson???

intoodeep25
04-24-13, 6:14 pm

stan efferding???

Universal Rep
04-24-13, 6:15 pm
pete rubish???

chris hickson???

stan efferding???

Not bad guesses...

Firefist
04-24-13, 6:45 pm
the creator of the cube method....

who happens to be posting in a training log lately.

GUNS
04-24-13, 7:09 pm

Yep!

GUNS
04-24-13, 7:14 pm

Well you didnt say powerlifter, you said athlete! So.....BB maybe, female powerlifter?

intoodeep25
04-24-13, 7:41 pm

Thatd be pretty sick to sign lilly. Id say he pretty much embodies the animal brand. He's also got a 70's vibe to him lol so he embodies the universal brand also. killin 2 birds with 1 stone.

Animal
04-25-13, 9:44 am
Yes, we've been talking to two athletes recently--a powerlifter and a bodybuilder. We have just signed one of them and it's official. I can say this--the athlete is very excited to be a part of the crew. I'm just waiting to get that athlete's bio and I'll make the announcement. Thanks for your patience.

GUNS
04-25-13, 10:48 am
Yes, we've been talking to two athletes recently--a powerlifter and a bodybuilder. We have just signed one of them and it's official. I can say this--the athlete is very excited to be a part of the crew. I'm just waiting to get that athlete's bio and I'll make the announcement. Thanks for your patience.

Im getting a little better at this! Hahaha, awesome news to see a BB getting signed to Animal!

Universal Rep
04-25-13, 11:21 am

Ssshhhhh... To give away too much, haha...

Mr. Dead
04-25-13, 11:27 am
Ssshhhhh... To give away too much, haha...

Needz answers/info... Now... Uhm... Please... Uhm... Thanx...

Animal
04-25-13, 1:09 pm
It's official: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40820-NEWS-Animal-Signs-Brandon-Lilly&p=1314704#post1314704

GUNS
04-25-13, 1:20 pm
It's official: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40820-NEWS-Animal-Signs-Brandon-Lilly&p=1314704#post1314704

And one more is waiting in the dark! Turn the lights on Animal!

Appollonian
04-25-13, 1:26 pm
And one more is waiting in the dark! Turn the lights on Animal!

No joke, exciting times for sure.

twoheadedboy
04-26-13, 12:19 am
Based on how this week is going, I'm going to throw out the guess that the bodybuilder getting signed must be Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Arnold Expo is going to become the "Arnold Expo Sponsored By Universal Nutrition" with triple-sized Universal and Animal booths both on the floor.

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 10:47 am
More rumors swirling...

Razor
05-03-13, 10:52 am
More rumors swirling...

Spill it! haah

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 10:57 am
Spill it! haah

I can say this, it concerns another elite powerlifter...

freighttraindane
05-03-13, 10:59 am
I can say this, it concerns another elite powerlifter...

Another?!?! you guys are loading up on the PL'ers

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 11:04 am
Another?!?! you guys are loading up on the PL'ers

Meh, powerliftin season is officially open and Animal is stockin the waters, haha...

Firefist
05-03-13, 11:07 am
I remember word of a young dude. My guess is the phenom.

tomysaw
05-03-13, 11:13 am
One day..... One day it will happen... Congrats to all!

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 11:14 am
One day..... One day it will happen... Congrats to all!

Keep workin hard brotha, keep at ur dream..

twoheadedboy
05-03-13, 12:04 pm

Ohhhhhh man.

What ever happened to the bodybuilder that was signed at the same time as Lilly mentioned higher up? Is that still happening?

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 12:05 pm
Ohhhhhh man.

What ever happened to the bodybuilder that was signed at the same time as Lilly mentioned higher up? Is that still happening?

That's been done and confirmed... The announcement is on hold for other reasons.

tomysaw
05-03-13, 1:11 pm
Keep workin hard brotha, keep at ur dream..

Always will. Dreams are something no one can ever take away from you.

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 1:13 pm
Always will. Dreams are something no one can ever take away from you.

Well, except in those movies, those horror movies about people who steal ur dreams or get in em, haha...

tomysaw
05-03-13, 1:16 pm
Well, except in those movies, those horror movies about people who steal ur dreams or get in em, haha...

HAHAHA! Got a little Freddy Krueger action here!

tomysaw
05-03-13, 1:48 pm

Young dude you say?! Just messin.... No but his pull at the cage was rediculous.

Animal
05-13-13, 9:35 am
I'll make the announcement shortly as soon as I get things together on the new member of the Animal Crew.

Razor
05-13-13, 9:38 am
I'll make the announcement shortly as soon as I get things together on the new member of the Animal Crew.

Awesome! Will this be a new powerlifter or the bodybuilder?

Animal
05-13-13, 9:48 am
Awesome! Will this be a new powerlifter or the bodybuilder?

The new powerlifter. For the new bodybuilder, follow along Universal's U.K. Road Trip.

TheJuggernautBitch
05-13-13, 10:01 am
hoping for dave hoff...

P Diesel
05-13-13, 11:01 am

do we know this lifter? have we seen him before?

P

Mr. Dead
05-13-13, 11:18 am

Are we there, yet...??? *LOL*