PDA

View Full Version : The Animal's "The Cage" documentary....

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 1:03 pm
Gonna be released in the Spring 2013. Wut should Animal do with this 30-min feature vid? Any suggestions?

twoheadedboy
04-17-13, 2:08 pm
I would really like to see the archives hit on this. Any videos of athletes competing back in the day, images of product graphics prior to the iconic theme, long-time Animals looking like skinny kids...30 minutes, 30th anniversary, there should be a nod to the past I think.

Universal Rep
04-17-13, 2:19 pm
I would really like to see the archives hit on this. Any videos of athletes competing back in the day, images of product graphics prior to the iconic theme, long-time Animals looking like skinny kids...30 minutes, 30th anniversary, there should be a nod to the past I think.

I believe the feature vid will just be about the CAGE.... I heard there will be a shorter feature on the National ABC Event as well tho.

Firefist
04-17-13, 2:39 pm
Not saying this because I was fortunate enough to be picked to do it, but the PvsB event should get some shine for sure. I remember seeing them the past few years and always getting chills. Theres nothing else like it. Its an awesome representation of good values and morale code; hard work, the spirit of brotherhood, cheering on your competition, and going the fuck IN.

twoheadedboy
04-17-13, 2:42 pm
Fair enough, I just didn't know if some quick flashbacks would be possible, even how Higa vs. P Diesel was not the first time they had competed against one another.

IrishMike
04-17-13, 4:23 pm
Maybe put together a "cage stack" that includes the video

DANO
04-17-13, 7:11 pm
Gonna be released in the Spring 2013. Wut should Animal do with this 30-min feature vid? Any suggestions?

Throw it in with a limited release 88 can of PAK again. like the 25th went, maybe add extras too like cage skullie or LE shirt.

Flash419
04-17-13, 11:38 pm
Throw it in with a limited release 88 can of PAK again. like the 25th went, maybe add extras too like cage skullie or LE shirt.

Love this idea!!!

rbowman91
04-18-13, 10:52 am

AGREED. would buy.

Merc_enary
04-18-13, 4:34 pm

I second this motion.

Animal
04-19-13, 12:13 pm
I believe the feature vid will just be about the CAGE.... I heard there will be a shorter feature on the National ABC Event as well tho.

Yes, the video will be about the 2013 CAGE. We will launch a shorter feature on the National ABC Event as well.

P Diesel
04-19-13, 12:15 pm
the 1st trailer gave me for real chills, i cant wait for the second.

the extra money spent on the professional film crew was well spent. those dudes went all out all weekend and i dno if everyone realizes the time they put in, and how challenging it is to produce a superior quality finished product such as this. they must have hundreds of hours of footage, not an easy task to pull out the best and put it all together.

i am honored to b part of this movement. i cant help but feel this is sumthin big. it has not been done like this before and we are setting yet another precedent. on a persoanl level i cannot wait to sit down with my family and friends and watch this together.

whether we put the 30 minute feature in a limited PAK or STAK, sell it outright, or include it in certain orders over a set amount ... we need to get this to the masses. it is sumthin that needs to be seen by not just the lifting community or industry, but the world.

maybe we can all get together for a release before we send out the copies

P

Animal
04-19-13, 12:24 pm
the 1st trailer gave me for real chills, i cant wait for the second.

the extra money spent on the professional film crew was well spent. those dudes went all out all weekend and i dno if everyone realizes the time they put in, and how challenging it is to produce a superior quality finished product such as this. they must have hundreds of hours of footage, not an easy task to pull out the best and put it all together.

i am honored to b part of this movement. i cant help but feel this is sumthin big. it has not been done like this before and we are setting yet another precedent. on a persoanl level i cannot wait to sit down with my family and friends and watch this together.

whether we put the 30 minute feature in a limited PAK or STAK, sell it outright, or include it in certain orders over a set amount ... we need to get this to the masses. it is sumthin that needs to be seen by not just the lifting community or industry, but the world.

maybe we can all get together for a release before we send out the copies

P

I think you will definitely like what you see, Patrick.

P Diesel
04-19-13, 1:16 pm
I think you will definitely like what you see, Patrick.

im positive i will

P

Animal
04-25-13, 9:46 am
I hope people will watch the feature video and get sense of what we're all about here at Animal. Everyone here gets it, of course. But I think the video will have the ability to reach people who aren't a part of our community, who don't understand why we do what we do and how we do things differently. Perhaps the video will help change that.

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 3:41 pm
I hope people will watch the feature video and get sense of what we're all about here at Animal. Everyone here gets it, of course. But I think the video will have the ability to reach people who aren't a part of our community, who don't understand why we do what we do and how we do things differently. Perhaps the video will help change that.

Trailer #1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYYeuzUhar8

Trailer #2
?????????????