PDA

View Full Version : Universal Products to boost thyroid hormone

DrKernel
04-20-13, 4:39 am
Hi guys,

What are the Animal products that boost the thyroid hormone?

Nix0r
04-20-13, 6:47 pm
Animal Cuts has a Thyroid Complex in it (L-Tyrosine, Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein), Salvia Officinalis).

You looking to go on a cut in the near future?

DrKernel
04-20-13, 6:56 pm
Animal Cuts has a Thyroid Complex in it (L-Tyrosine, Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein), Salvia Officinalis).

You looking to go on a cut in the near future?

Thanks for your reply.

I'm taking now Animal Pak, Stak, M-Stak, Flex and PM (and beef amino) from Universal. My thyroid peroxidase abs is 290 and I want to know which one is elevating it to that level. Appreciate if you can help.

Big Wides
04-23-13, 2:48 pm
Thanks for your reply.

I'm taking now Animal Pak, Stak, M-Stak, Flex and PM (and beef amino) from Universal. My thyroid peroxidase abs is 290 and I want to know which one is elevating it to that level. Appreciate if you can help.

I'd show the ingredients of the stuff your taking to the doctor who did the test and have him look at it.

Mr. Dead
04-23-13, 3:41 pm
I'd show the ingredients of the stuff your taking to the doctor who did the test and have him look at it.

This...

DrKernel
04-28-13, 2:37 am

I stopped taking any supplements for two weeks and I'll retest and see... I'll then analyze the ingredients of each Animal product I have and see which ones boosts thyroid. I think they're great products but combining them is not a good idea IMO.

J-Dawg
05-02-13, 6:30 pm
Yeah, definitely check with the doctor to see what might be causing the elevated levels, in case it's something internal.