PDA

View Full Version : Letīs get serious!!

BB-FLEXPRO
04-20-13, 6:48 am
Hey Guys!

My name is Hannes and i am from Hannover, Germany. Just hit my 20s a month ago and now having 2 1/2 years of training under my belt from which I have got very sincerly about my training and diet probably in early 2012. Wanna tell you a bit about myself, so i am a former fat kid, was never really active in my childhood and a natural Meso/endomorph so the outcome of this lazy-ass lifestyle was 240 pounds at 5ī7 in summer 2010. I decided to make a drastic change and felt in love with the art of bodybuilding, the discipline, the training and the lifestyle! Over the last 1 1/2 Years i slowly but steady trimmed down to 170 pounds and if it wasnīt for the damn loose skin in the lower area of my abs (which is killin me) and a bit of stubborn fat, i would be quite satisfied with the results. Considering the fact that i am very vascular and you can see vains even in the shoulder-region this last bit of stubborn fat above the abs has to be shred for good!Current Bodyfat is arround 18% but very erratic with nearly all my fat in the abdomen region. Long term goal for me is to get as big as possible, wanna be in the 200 pound area after i finished my bulk but before i can start with my plan of heavy bulk i have given myself a few months to get rid of the last stubborn fat therefore i wanna share with you my journey and iīm glad to hear good/bad critics as well as questions or suggestions from you brothers!

Now i am 4 Weeks into my Diet which i began on march 18. and i plan on ending it Juli. 31 so there is a clear deadline for me and 16 weeks to go. Concept till now was kind of a High Protein/lowCarb/medium-low fat approach and i have gone from 182 lbs to 170 lbs where i am sitting at right now. Considering my deadline that weight-loss is ok but i wanna accelerate things a litte bit and switch it up to a keto diet, displayed from OX in his thread.

So here it goes:

Protein/Fat ratio 1:1

Training Days: 2300-2400 kcal
Non-Training (Cardio) Days: 1900-2000 kcal

Meal Plan Example:

Meal 1: 2 Scoops Ultra Whey Pro/ 1. tbsp. Natty PB
Meal 2: 6 Eggs/ 1 Cup Veggies
Meal 3: 8 oz. Chicken/ Spinach/ 1. tbsp. Olive Oil
Meal 4: same as Meal 3
Meal 5: 2 Scoops Ultra Whey Pro/ 1. tbsp Natty PB

Supps i am going to use:

Fish Oil Capsules
Zink
Vitamin C
Multivitamin tabs (Unfortunatly from another brand havenīt buy the Pak yet but i know itīs the best multi out there so i will get it soon!)
BCAAS around Workout and Cardio
Glutamin
Animal Cuts (Will use it in a few Weeks, maybe iīll begin the cyle at 10 weeks out or so)

As far as training goes iīm using a 5-Day Split, some Weeks it may even outcome to a 6-Day Split. Cardio pretty much 7 Days a Weeks at 2 Sessions (one A.M. and another one post workout) with low-moderate intensity. Right now i am at 30 Minutes each Session and will pump it them up 10 minutes each week from now.

Split:

Monday: A.M. Cardio, ABS / Chest - Cardio
Tuesday: A.M. Cardio / Arms - Cardio
Wednesday: Offday / A.M. Cardio - P.M Cardio
Thursday: A.M. Cardio ABS / Delts-Traps - Cardio
Friday: A.M. Cardio / Back - Cardio
Saturday: Legs (Cardio depends on how beat up i am from training)
Sunday:Offday / A.M. Cardio - P.M Cardio

Thatīs just an example iīm constantly changing up my routine and split as i need it but Cardio is always there. In my opinion itīs always important to listen to your body and train quite instinctively. So if iīm in the gym monday and my Chest is sore as hell iīm not going to beat up my Chest and choose another Bodypart for that day.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the plan i displayed here, iīm always interested in the input from other gymrats and new ideas.

Peace Brothers!

BB-FLEXPRO
04-20-13, 2:15 pm
Today was a Legday:

Quads:

Squats - 6 Sets/2 Warmup Sets and on the other 4 Sets 20 Reps to failure
Leg Press - 3 Sets/ Triple Dropsets with 3x12 Reps
Leg Extensions - 4 Sets/ Rest Pause Sets with goal to reach 20 reps

Hams:

Seated Leg Curl Machine - 4 Sets/ Rest Pause Sets with goal to reach 20 Reps
Stiff legged Deadlift - 3 Sets/15 Reps

Wanted to do Calves too but i was pretty damn fucked after this, so i will do them the next days with another Bodypart.

As you noticed this workout pretty much only contained Dropsets and Rest-Pause Sets. Now going into Keto with my diet i want to deplete all my Glycogen as fast as i can and furthermore i noticed my Legs grow better with higher Reps. I can tell you despite the higher Reps itīs taxing as hell can barely walk lol....But thátīs what it takes, Legday has to be like that!!
Now one last Casein-Shake with Natural PB and thatīs it for the day.

Peace

BB-FLEXPRO
04-21-13, 9:29 am
Today was a Cardio-Day. Got in one solid hour on the stairmill at a moderate intensity with 135-145 bpm despite totaly fried legs from yesterday....that sucked but shit must be done!

I hope that I already depleted a good amount of glycogen and will go into Ketosis soon. Diet so far is pretty simple but i hate the low amount of overall food with that kind of diet and especially on Non-Training Days thatīs hard. Now on my way to throw down some Chicken and spinach lol.

BB-FLEXPRO
04-22-13, 1:58 pm
Monday....Hitting the 16 Week mark today I normally hit Chest on Monday but i didnīt feel like it today, so i choose to destroy Back! After I did 45 minutes of Cardio on the stairmill in the morning and got a few meals in, I was good to go!

Here it comes:

Warm-up:

10 minutes on the Elliptical

Superset:

Standing Cable-Pulldowns 3x15
Dips 3x15
Seated Pulldowns 3x15

Note: I incorporate Dips just to get some Blood into my Arms and to get the blood circulating in my upper body.

-----------------------------------------

Standing Barbell Rows 4 Sets 12 (140lbs)/10 (160lbs)/10 (160lbs)/8 (200lbs)

One-arm dumbell Rows 5 Sets 12 (70lbs)/12 (70lbs)/10 (77lbs)/10 (77lbs)/8 (88lbs)

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows 3 Sets 12 (100lbs)/12 (100lbs)/12 (100lbs)

Deadlifts 4 Sets 15 (130lbs)/10 (175lbs)/8 (200lbs)/6 (310lbs)

Hyperextensions 2 Sets 12+10 Reps (Started with a 20lbs plate and dropped after 12 Reps to get minimum 10 more Reps without the plate until failure)

Finished this workout with 40 minutes of moderate intensity Cardio on the Elliptical. Iīm shot right now but overall it was a solid day!

After this workout I should definitely have depleted all my glycogen so Ketosis canīt be far away! Hope to lose another 2lbs until next week but weīll see. Diet is going great so far, nothing crazy but still around 2400 calories on Training-days so itīs pretty endurable up to this point.