PDA

View Full Version : Training for a 6 week Test Explosion Stack cycle

Yippiekiaye
04-20-13, 2:16 pm
What's happening?

First time here, will try not to make a fool of myself!

Let me give you a little background of me so you have an idea... I started working out when I was 17 and I did it for fun, nothing serious. I'm 23 now, and this year I started to do it seriously. I managed to get really healthy with a great diet and now I wanna take it to the next lvl.

I wanna do two stacks, test explosion and then natural lean mass. I did read a lot and I'll be taking the test explosion for 42 days straights. Then natural mass for 21 days.

Now, what I'm wondering about is my training. I liked the way that the routine #4 looks but what should I add there for confusion? Did any of you do that training routine? Any help will be appreciated.

Sry for the lame post!

jexta
04-22-13, 12:52 pm
Those training routines are nice but you can change up sets/reps and exercises to suit you. I'm not sure what you meant by "confusion" but if you are referring to muscle confusion; it isn't a real thing ;D The biggest thing is making sure your eating when you're suppose to and doing it properly, training isn't the hard part so don't over think it too much, all those routines are good tho just make sure the sets/reps and the weight you use are worth while for you.