PDA

View Full Version : The First inaugural Phoenix Arizona ABC Meet "We are here brothers"

charlievanriper
04-23-13, 11:14 pm
If any of you guys are out West May 4th Saturday we are having the first Phoenix Arizona Animal Barbell Club Meet at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix would love to see a Couple Universal /Animal Athletes join us if you can. Gonna be a Fun morning working Legs then heading to Mongolian Grill for a great all you can eat oriental lunch.
Guest will include at this date the original Animal Mike Squat till you Puke Morris, Josh Conner, Josh Barnett and a few others to be named as I get confirmations

charlievanriper
04-23-13, 11:18 pm
My Friend and one of my mentors Charles Staley has said he will try to clear his day to join us. Its gonna be a great day but would be a whole lot better if We had some active Animal Athletes coming

Firefist
04-23-13, 11:31 pm
Awesome man. Good to see you back on the forum as well.

charlievanriper
04-24-13, 12:00 am
Awesome man. Good to see you back on the forum as well.
Hey bro thx, good to be back.
Freaking nice when did you get Taiwan going Congrats , thats awesome

Firefist
04-24-13, 12:09 am
Hey bro thx, good to be back.
Freaking nice when did you get Taiwan going Congrats , thats awesome

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but I started it about 3 years ago. By training at this one gym regularly, a few guys all connected through me and they all started training together. Every time I head back there, we train together just about every day. Hopefully their english gets better this year when I go back, and they all sign up on the forvm. All good guys.

charlievanriper
04-24-13, 12:21 am
Dont mean to hijack the thread, but I started it about 3 years ago. By training at this one gym regularly, a few guys all connected through me and they all started training together. Every time I head back there, we train together just about every day. Hopefully their english gets better this year when I go back, and they all sign up on the forvm. All good guys.

sweet, now were both promoted lol

Stop by anytime the thread links are in my signature brother

charlievanriper
04-30-13, 10:18 am
Hey guys if any of you are on Facebook let me know we have an Animal / Universal Group on Facebook with 52 top level Athletes so far and would welcome any brothers and Sisters from the legion to participate

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhxABC/

G Diesel
04-30-13, 10:55 am
Having some samples and promo swag sent your way, my brother.

Be on the lookout for the end of the week.

Thanks for supporting the ABC movement.

Peace, G

charlievanriper
04-30-13, 11:32 am
Having some samples and promo swag sent your way, my brother.

Be on the lookout for the end of the week.

Thanks for supporting the ABC movement.

Peace, G

Thx G I was beginning to get lonely lol, did you get my message about Mike Morris, he hoes you guys can make it out here one day. Mikes a great guy and doing really well out in Phx

G Diesel
04-30-13, 11:42 am
Thx G I was beginning to get lonely lol, did you get my message about Mike Morris, he hoes you guys can make it out here one day. Mikes a great guy and doing really well out in Phx

Mike Morris is a Jersey bodybuilding great... One of the true freaks and among the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Very cool that he's out your way now. Give him a pound from all the brothers at Animal.

Peace, G

charlievanriper
04-30-13, 12:42 pm
I'm going to tell him today that I am making him our Official SR Animal Advisor for the Chapter :) he's amazing he says Hi

I need to create something special for him, hit me back with some Idea's bro

charlievanriper
05-02-13, 5:27 pm
A Box of Animal Goodies came today, I'll be giving them out on Saturday thx to G and Christian and of Course Universal / Animal

Thx Guys
PS I need to Order more of those ABC stickers. I want everyone to have one

charlievanriper
05-02-13, 5:31 pm
A Box of Animal Goodies came today, I'll be giving them out on Saturday thx to G and Christian and of Course Universal / Animal

Thx Guys
PS I need to Order more of those ABC stickers. I want everyone to have one

G if you see this How much would it cost for 10 more of the ABC stickers

charlievanriper
05-03-13, 3:04 pm
ANIMAL BARBELL CLUB:Out West Metroflex Gym-Phoenix
May 4th Saturday we are having the first Phoenix Arizona Animal Barbell Club Meet
Metroflex Gym-Phoenix
9 am
Gonna be a Fun morning working Legs then heading to Mongolian Grill for a great all you can eat oriental lunch
5.00 Guest fee does apply for non Gym members

G Diesel
05-03-13, 3:17 pm
G if you see this How much would it cost for 10 more of the ABC stickers

No worries man. Glad you got the stuff in time.

We can have more stickers sent your way no problem. They just won't be there for Saturday, obviously.

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
05-03-13, 4:19 pm
neat! have fun guys!

J-Dawg
05-03-13, 4:25 pm
Great job setting this up Charlie. Have fun everyone. Looking forward to the pics!

charlievanriper
05-03-13, 5:57 pm
No worries man. Glad you got the stuff in time.

We can have more stickers sent your way no problem. They just won't be there for Saturday, obviously.

Peace, G

thx G, I have to distribute the straps to those already registered but a few that have not had the time want to know if I can get more sent. I told everyone the care pkg was to be based on Forum signups not the fb group sign ups, So I am not keeping one as I have my old ones. Anyway pics should be awesome. Sorry Charles Staley has to miss this one but will be attending future meets. So fr Ben our club videographer has promised to attend so we should have some good vids and pics for you guys

charlievanriper
05-03-13, 6:03 pm
thx G, I have to distribute the straps to those already registered but a few that have not had the time want to know if I can get more sent. I told everyone the care pkg was to be based on Forum signups not the fb group sign ups, So I am not keeping one as I have my old ones. Anyway pics should be awesome. Sorry Charles Staley has to miss this one but will be attending future meets. So fr Ben our club videographer has promised to attend so we should have some good vids and pics for you guys

Big Mike loves that I made him Senior Animal Advisor to our Chapter (he always liked titles lol) I decided to get him an Iconic shirt and have his name IFBB Pro and Title put on it soon as I can get one done.

charlievanriper
05-03-13, 6:04 pm
neat! have fun guys!

Thx Bro great to hear from you. Missed you guys alot

charlievanriper
05-03-13, 6:05 pm
Great job setting this up Charlie. Have fun everyone. Looking forward to the pics!

Thx Dawg,Really after playing around with some other groups I realise YOU guys are my real family and I missed the Legion. Super glad to be back!!!!!!!

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 12:07 am
As I sit here eating my Tilapia and 6 egg whites with asparagus in front of me I'm thinking I should tell you all how much I love and adore you as I may not be alive tomorrow. I am Hitting Legs Tomorrow at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix with some of the biggest strongest Guys in the Valley and I dont think I am going to survive so My will will be done and in Crystals care and I will see you all beyond the Pearly gates :) The Yoke has already been mentioned I am surely gonna die tomorrow :)

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 9:53 am
As I sit here eating my Tilapia and 6 egg whites with asparagus in front of me I'm thinking I should tell you all how much I love and adore you as I may not be alive tomorrow. I am Hitting Legs Tomorrow at Metroflex Gym-Phoenix with some of the biggest strongest Guys in the Valley and I dont think I am going to survive so My will will be done and in Crystals care and I will see you all beyond the Pearly gates :) The Yoke has already been mentioned I am surely gonna die tomorrow :)

To Quote my Friend Seth Harly
strong words before we rest up for tomorrow's meet. it's still our mothafuckin set!

CT Fletcher
I DONT EXPECT TO LIVE A LONG LIFE, THAT'S WHY YOU SEE ME RANTING A RAVING IN MY VIDS, I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME, I HAVE A MISSION THAT I MUST FULFILL BEFORE I LEAVE THIS WORLD. I KNOW BETTER THAN MOST, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED, YOU CAN BE CUT DOWN AT ANY MOMENT, DEATH IS UNCARING, YOUR "UN DONE" LIST MEANS NOTHING TO THIS CRUEL MASTER. I DONT "FEAR" DEATH AT ALL, IVE SEEN IT UP CLOSE, SHOOK HANDS WITH IT, EMBRACED IT, AND WAS COVERED BY IT, IT WAS "PEACEFUL". BUT I WAS SPARED THAT PERMANENT PEACE, FOR A WHILE LONGER. WHY? WHY ME, IM NOTHIN SPECIAL, A HARD MAN, WHO LIVED A HARD LIFE, I DONT DESERVE THIS 2ND CHANCE, BUT...BE THAT AS IT MAY, HERE I AM, AND DAMN "IT", IM GONNA KICK, YELL, SCREAM, AND CAUSE A MUTHA FUCKIN RUCKAS!!!! AND FREE AS MANY OF YOU AS I POSSIBLE CAN FROM THE PRISON OF YOUR OWN "MIND", FREE FROM DOUBT, FREE FROM FEAR, FREE FROM THE CHAINS THAT BIND YOU!! IM GONNA DO IT BY PROVING TO YOU, YOU HAVE IT WITHIN YOU TO CONTROL THAT WHICH IS MOST IMPORTANT, 'THE EFFORT THAT YOU GIVE', IN THE WEIGHT ROOM, IN SCHOOL, ON YOUR JOB, IN FUCKIN "LIFE", THE EFFORT IS "ALWAYS" CONTROLLED BY "YOU", AND LADIES AND GENTS, MUTHA FUCKAS, AND MUTHA FUCKEES, THE GODDAMN EFFORT IS THE "KEY", IT IS THE THING THAT LEGENDS ARE MADE OF, THE THING THAT LAST'S, LONG AFTER WE ARE DEAD AND GONE. 3OO ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAV. MOVIES IS AN EXAMPLE OF THIS, THE SPARTANS LOST, BUT THE FUCKIN "EFFORT" THEY GAVE, MAKES THEM IMMORTAL!!! CALL ME CRAZY, IF YOU WANT, I DONT CARE, ONE BIT, BUT I WANT THAT KIND OF DEATH, FIGHTING, YELLING, GIVING EVERY OUNCE OF WILL I HAVE TO MUSTER, HELL NO I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT, IM C.T. MUTHA FUCKIN FLETCHER, AND IM ON A MISSION, IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT, TO SHAKE THE WORLD DOWN TO ITS FUCKIN FOUNDATION!!!!!

YA BUDDY !!!!!

tark
05-04-13, 10:34 am
wish i would have seem this earlier...got a friend that just moved out to scottsdale(dont know how close that is to phoenix) this is an npc bodybuilder that would have prolly been down to train...hope you guys have a kick ass time!!!!

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 5:33 pm
The Gang
http://i39.tinypic.com/2a0goef.jpg

Vids coming as I edit and compile them

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 6:32 pm
The Gang

Charlie Van Riper, Seth Harly, Austin Finley, ? Crystal Van Riper, Blyne Finley, Josh Barnett (our Host), Carlos Hernandez

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 6:48 pm
The Gang

I believe I was told the sled on the leg Press Metroflex Gym-Phoenix is 120 lbs so today I hit my elusive 920 for Reps then did 1100 lbs for 3 reps. First time ever on The Yoke I got to 310 lbs for 50 ft (Seth hit 710 today ) Austin, Nick, Carlos all had great numbers today. Austin Killing it today 1100 lbs for Reps man he has Bionic Quads lol

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 9:19 pm
5/04/2013 Phoenix ABC meet PT 1

http://youtu.be/JiHd_SGgevc

charlievanriper
05-04-13, 9:26 pm
Phx ABC 05/04/2013 PT 2
http://youtu.be/j_hIJqXla7k