PDA

View Full Version : Arnold 2014 hotel question

rbowman91
04-24-13, 7:43 pm
May be kind of a silly question, but when do people start reserving rooms for the Arnold? Not sure how far out they do it, but im going to guess it goes quick.

Also, has anyone ever stayed in one of the hotels that connect to the expo? I know there is the Hyatt, but are there any others? Ii feel like Hyatt would be difficult to reserve.

Firefist
04-24-13, 7:44 pm
ive heard people speak of bookings literally the week after the arnold, including some of the hotels' staffs.

rbowman91
04-24-13, 8:06 pm
ive heard people speak of bookings literally the week after the arnold, including some of the hotels' staffs.

lol you serious? wow

deanna7272
04-25-13, 8:08 am
lol you serious? wow

For a couple years, I booked before I left... Now there is a 50 week booking thing where it's only in the computer 50 weeks ahead or something...

Book away brother....

;-)

freighttraindane
04-25-13, 8:57 am
May be kind of a silly question, but when do people start reserving rooms for the Arnold? Not sure how far out they do it, but im going to guess it goes quick.

Also, has anyone ever stayed in one of the hotels that connect to the expo? I know there is the Hyatt, but are there any others? Ii feel like Hyatt would be difficult to reserve.

yeah the 50 week rules is in effect for most of the hotels. So you can definitely try to book now. I think the hyatt is reserved by the companies and competitors. but the rest are fair game

Animal
04-25-13, 9:37 am

That's what we do. While we are at the show, we book for the following year. Then again, we need something on the order of 30-40 rooms, so you get the picture.

smoothballer
04-25-13, 12:38 pm
Yup, booked at the 50 week mark for next year

Animal
04-25-13, 4:22 pm
Yup, booked at the 50 week mark for next year

You're set.

GUNS
04-25-13, 7:12 pm
I checked the Hyatt due to this thread, and it says, Hotel not available already!

Appollonian
04-26-13, 8:50 am
I checked the Hyatt due to this thread, and it says, Hotel not available already!

I did the same thing... that's awesome. I need to get the people that have said they want to go with me to give me a “yes” before I can book, apparently I need to do it sooner rather than later.