PDA

View Full Version : CAPO Nationals

Brandon Lilly
04-25-13, 11:00 am
CAPO Nationals August 10th, 2013 Hobart, Tasmania. This is for all you guys that keep up with powerlifting, and if you don't you may want to start. Several guys from here (Sam Byrd, Eric Lilliebridge, Garrett Griffin, Richard Hawthorne) are traveling Down Under to compete with the best of the best in the world. I'm very lucky to be joining them on the stage and I'll see how far I can be pushed by the competition. I cannot wait!!! I predict some huge (1000 lbs raw squat, 700+ raw bench, maybe a 900 raw pull) numbers will be thrown down! And I expect to be in the mix.

Nix0r
04-25-13, 11:12 am
That's gonna be awesome. Do you know if any plans are in the works to have a live stream of the event?

Universal Rep
04-25-13, 11:20 am
That's gonna be awesome. Do you know if any plans are in the works to have a live stream of the event?

Dunno but I surely hope so... I found this, info about the meet... http://waynehowlett.com.au/?page_id=807

http://www.derwent.com.au/images/posters/capo-poster.jpg?Action=thumbnail&Width=330&Height=490&algorithm=fill_proportional

CAPO Nationals August 10th, 2013 Hobart, Tasmania. This is for all you guys that keep up with powerlifting, and if you don't you may want to start. Several guys from here (Sam Byrd, Eric Lilliebridge, Garrett Griffin, Richard Hawthorne) are traveling Down Under to compete with the best of the best in the world. I'm very lucky to be joining them on the stage and I'll see how far I can be pushed by the competition. I cannot wait!!! I predict some huge (1000 lbs raw squat, 700+ raw bench, maybe a 900 raw pull) numbers will be thrown down! And I expect to be in the mix.

Ur kiddin, all those Animal athletes in one place??? Now that sounds like a potentially explosive meet... What are ya plannin to total at the meet, BL?

GUNZ
04-25-13, 11:40 am
I so pumped to be part of this group of bad ass lifters competing with some of the best in the world. My plans are to do full power USPA meet in 9 weeks, put up some solid numbers at 198. My goals are 615 squat, 500 bench, and 650 pull for 1755 total@198. For CAPO Nationals I am still not 100 percent sure if i will go full power 198 or go 220 bench only. The main reason is the total travel time is 28hrs and you lose a day, iv heard the jet lag is really bad. Jet lag and 18lb weight cut may not be best option, so considering full 220 with less stress and putting up big bench. If i go full power my goals are big, thats to total 1800@198. My squat has been my downfall to hit really big totals and iv addresses this issue head on and im training my ass off. As my training progress and I see how im feeling i will make a decision on what im going to do after the meet in 9 weeks.

Universal Rep
04-25-13, 11:49 am
I so pumped to be part of this group of bad ass lifters competing with some of the best in the world. My plans are to do full power USPA meet in 9 weeks, put up some solid numbers at 198. My goals are 615 squat, 500 bench, and 650 pull for 1755 total@198. For CAPO Nationals I am still not 100 percent sure if i will go full power 198 or go 220 bench only. The main reason is the total travel time is 28hrs and you lose a day, iv heard the jet lag is really bad. Jet lag and 18lb weight cut may not be best option, so considering full 220 with less stress and putting up big bench. If i go full power my goals are big, thats to total 1800@198. My squat has been my downfall to hit really big totals and iv addresses this issue head on and im training my ass off. As my training progress and I see how im feeling i will make a decision on what im going to do after the meet in 9 weeks.

Those are sum solid goals there GUNZ... 1800 at 198 is no joke. I would guess the jetlag would be real tough for sure.

Apparently, Hobart used to be a penal quality. Thats pretty cool... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobart

Brandon Lilly
04-25-13, 11:52 am
2204 is my best total at SHW, but I'm beating training numbers from that weight, at 310 now. I will compete at 308, my number one goal is PR's. beyond that I WILL bench 580-600 in Australia. 2221 sounds nice.

GUNS
04-25-13, 12:08 pm

If in 9 weeks you mean what I think you mean, Ill see you on that very platform! Will be good to step on the same platform as you! GUNZ and GUNS in the same meet! Say its so!

GUNS
04-25-13, 12:10 pm
Looking forward to seeing what the Animal athletes will do in this CAPO meet! It will be epic no doubt!

Animal
04-25-13, 12:28 pm
Looking forward to seeing what the Animal athletes will do in this CAPO meet! It will be epic no doubt!

I don't know of a single show/meet where so many of our sponsored athletes were competing at the same time. This could be real fun. Animal vs. the competition. Still, that Andrey fella is not too bad himself.

G Diesel
04-25-13, 12:30 pm
So many freaks in one meet. Certainly could be one for the ages.

No matter what, the Animal family will leave that day having hurt some feelings, collected some hardware and shattered some world records.

Peace, G

Animal
04-25-13, 12:31 pm
So many freaks in one meet. Certainly could be one for the ages.

No matter what, the Animal family will leave that day having hurt some feelings, collected some hardware and shattered some world records.

Peace, G

It could be a very good day for Animal.

Kowboy
04-25-13, 1:02 pm
I def foresee an Animal take over. Also hoping for a live stream, that would be great.

Big Byrd
04-25-13, 1:14 pm

Chasing Larry Pacifico's 30 year old 198 total record i see. Yea ive heard that jet will be rough. We all need to get together on when we are flying out maybe catch the same flight from Cali or wherever the last US stop is.

Big Byrd
04-25-13, 1:15 pm
Those are sum solid goals there GUNZ... 1800 at 198 is no joke. I would guess the jetlag would be real tough for sure.

Apparently, Hobart used to be a penal quality. Thats pretty cool... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobart

I thought that what all of Australia was in the beginning- a bunch of banished convicts and aboriginees

Big Byrd
04-25-13, 1:17 pm
I don't know of a single show/meet where so many of our sponsored athletes were competing at the same time. This could be real fun. Animal vs. the competition. Still, that Andrey fella is not too bad himself.

Andrey is beastly! Im a huge fan

Animal
04-25-13, 1:17 pm
Chasing Larry Pacifico's 30 year old 198 total record i see. Yea ive heard that jet will be rough. We all need to get together on when we are flying out maybe catch the same flight from Cali or wherever the last US stop is.

Sam, what will you be chasing?

Kowboy
04-25-13, 1:19 pm
I thought that what all of Australia was in the beginning- a bunch of banished convicts and aboriginees

That is what I thought as well, from the British right?

Big Byrd
04-25-13, 1:19 pm
Im really looking forward to this. Ive always wanted to go to Australia so to go and pick up heavy stuff too will make it so much fun. Will be great meet to lift in and watch. I dont wanna put any goals on paper, but i will have 20 weeks of training under me as opposed to just 8-10 for my last meets so im hoping for some PRs. The real goal is to make it through the meet without an injury! That would be nice after the last 3 meets and 3 years.

Animal
04-25-13, 1:20 pm
Im really looking forward to this. Ive always wanted to go to Australia so to go and pick up heavy stuff too will make it so much fun. Will be great meet to lift in and watch. I dont wanna put any goals on paper, but i will have 20 weeks of training under me as opposed to just 8-10 for my last meets so im hoping for some PRs. The real goal is to make it through the meet without an injury! That would be nice after the last 3 meets and 3 years.

20 weeks of prep is much, much better than that "no handed" squat in The Cage with no prep, I'm guessing. Either put on a big show or get hurt, right?

Universal Rep
04-25-13, 1:36 pm

Yup. And now, here comes Animal...

Andrey is beastly! Im a huge fan

Yeah, hes OK. I think.

j/k

Beowulf
04-25-13, 2:59 pm

This looks like a power packed meet for sure.

GUNZ
04-25-13, 4:03 pm

Yes Sam good idea, I'm waiting on passport to book flight! If we leave on same day I'm sure we would be on same flight to Australia, so yea we all need to see what day each person is leaving. Cause I'm sure we will have a lot of time in the air. Also my good friend Jared owns print shop, and wanted to see if y'all possible wanted to do a USA singlet or something?? If your still going to Biloxi I'll see you this weekend.

Animal
04-25-13, 4:17 pm

Yes Sam good idea, I'm waiting on passport to book flight! If we leave on same day I'm sure we would be on same flight to Australia, so yea we all need to see what day each person is leaving. Cause I'm sure we will have a lot of time in the air. Also my good friend Jared owns print shop, and wanted to see if y'all possible wanted to do a USA singlet or something?? If your still going to Biloxi I'll see you this weekend.

We can help sort it all out and try to coordinate the travel for all of you. We are in touch with the CAPO meet promoter. It might make more sense that way.

As for singlets, yes, we are making custom Animal singlets for a few of you for the meet. I've reached out to Eric, Sam and Brandon. Garrett, get in touch and I'll have one for you as well. This offer applies to all the Animal powerlifters. I'm also thinking of Animal tracksuits for each of you competing.

GUNZ
04-25-13, 4:20 pm

We can help sort it all out and try to coordinate the travel for all of you. We are in touch with the CAPO meet promoter. It might make more sense that way.

As for singlets, yes, we are making custom Animal singlets for a few of you for the meet. I've reached out to Eric, Sam and Brandon. Garrett, get in touch and I'll have one for you as well. This offer applies to all the Animal powerlifters. I'm also thinking of Animal tracksuits for each of you competing.

Ok sounds good!

Animal
04-25-13, 4:23 pm
Ok sounds good!

With all of you athletes competing, we're going to have a big presence there and we'll have access. Looking forward to seeing the A logo everywhere. Plan to bring your "A" game.

Universal Rep
04-25-13, 4:58 pm
Anyone know if this event will be streamed?

JUGGERNAUT
04-26-13, 10:33 am
Good luck to all competing!

Universal Rep
04-26-13, 11:49 am
Good luck to all competing!

Would be cool to see more Animal there... That is all.

Eric Lilliebridge
04-26-13, 12:51 pm
Can't wait for this meet! It's going to be an awesome event, especially having the group of lifters there that are planning on competing so far. It's still a little far away but I do have some goals in mind for the meet. I know I'm capable of a 2,300lb raw total peaked on each lift. I've done the numbers I need to hit for a 2,300 raw total in the gym, just need to do them on the platform where it counts. The numbers I need to get in order to make it happen are 903 squat, 551 bench, 854 deadlift... I've already done 906 in the cage, 550 paused in the gym and an 850 deadlift. I'll be starting my training for this in early June. I look forward to seeing the rest of you hitting some big PRs as well and all competing together on the platform for the first time!

Universal Rep
04-26-13, 1:01 pm
Can't wait for this meet! It's going to be an awesome event, especially having the group of lifters there that are planning on competing so far. It's still a little far away but I do have some goals in mind for the meet. I know I'm capable of a 2,300lb raw total peaked on each lift. I've done the numbers I need to hit for a 2,300 raw total in the gym, just need to do them on the platform where it counts. The numbers I need to get in order to make it happen are 903 squat, 551 bench, 854 deadlift... I've already done 906 in the cage, 550 paused in the gym and an 850 deadlift. I'll be starting my training for this in early June. I look forward to seeing the rest of you hitting some big PRs as well and all competing together on the platform for the first time!

2300? At 23? Raw?

Not too shabby... *gulp*

I saw the meet poster. Is the promoter makin it like a head to head with Andrey?

Eric Lilliebridge
04-26-13, 4:57 pm
2300? At 23? Raw?

Not too shabby... *gulp*

I saw the meet poster. Is the promoter makin it like a head to head with Andrey?

I think I have it in me, I just need to work on my bench more next training cycle. I'm going to be switching up my form a little bit and working on some newer things I've never really trained before in training to help out with my bench. If it weren't for my pec injury I got back in the fall, I think my bench would be at it's strongest ever right now. But I have no doubts that i'll get back to that level and surprass it.

Also, I was coming back from a hamstring tear I had back in the winter. I had no idea if i was even going to be able to lift in the Animal cage when I got the invite for it from Stan Efferding about a month after I had gotten the injury. It ended up healing a lot faster than I expected, but my deadlift took the longest to come back because that's how I injured it, from deadlifting. It didn't effect my squats much at all and I was still able to squat heavy after a month of the injury, but when I would try to deadlift I was scared it would get re injured, so I approached the heavy weights again very slowly. I was surprised I pulled a meet PR this past weekend with 826lbs .. that was the heaviest pull I had and finished since my hamstring tear back in December.

I wouldn't exactly say Andrey and I are going "head to head" considering we are in different weight classes. I was the first one to get the invite after Andrey to do the meet and was the first to except it. Once they announced that I was in, more people started to jump in on it like Brandon, Sam, Garret etc. So it was just a poster they had made up real fast to get the word out there. For the overall "best lifter" of the meet though we are going against eachother and I think I have a shot at beating him on that because I weigh less than he does, but we'll just have to see! I'm not exactly sure how they determine that or what formula they use, but your ending total and your competition body weight are factored into it.

This meet is going to be by far the highlight of the year for powerlifting meets around the world. I can't wait!

Big Byrd
04-27-13, 12:52 am
20 weeks of prep is much, much better than that "no handed" squat in The Cage with no prep, I'm guessing. Either put on a big show or get hurt, right?

Haha yea I guess. Both are exciting to watch!

Animal
04-30-13, 6:17 pm
I think I have it in me, I just need to work on my bench more next training cycle. I'm going to be switching up my form a little bit and working on some newer things I've never really trained before in training to help out with my bench. If it weren't for my pec injury I got back in the fall, I think my bench would be at it's strongest ever right now. But I have no doubts that i'll get back to that level and surprass it.

Also, I was coming back from a hamstring tear I had back in the winter. I had no idea if i was even going to be able to lift in the Animal cage when I got the invite for it from Stan Efferding about a month after I had gotten the injury. It ended up healing a lot faster than I expected, but my deadlift took the longest to come back because that's how I injured it, from deadlifting. It didn't effect my squats much at all and I was still able to squat heavy after a month of the injury, but when I would try to deadlift I was scared it would get re injured, so I approached the heavy weights again very slowly. I was surprised I pulled a meet PR this past weekend with 826lbs .. that was the heaviest pull I had and finished since my hamstring tear back in December.

I wouldn't exactly say Andrey and I are going "head to head" considering we are in different weight classes. I was the first one to get the invite after Andrey to do the meet and was the first to except it. Once they announced that I was in, more people started to jump in on it like Brandon, Sam, Garret etc. So it was just a poster they had made up real fast to get the word out there. For the overall "best lifter" of the meet though we are going against eachother and I think I have a shot at beating him on that because I weigh less than he does, but we'll just have to see! I'm not exactly sure how they determine that or what formula they use, but your ending total and your competition body weight are factored into it.

This meet is going to be by far the highlight of the year for powerlifting meets around the world. I can't wait!

It's going to be huge. We're all expecting big things from you and the other Animal Athletes.

Haha yea I guess. Both are exciting to watch!

That's right. Your video segment in The Cage feature coming out is very entertaining.

Universal Rep
05-02-13, 10:12 am

When ya work on those "newer things", how do ya arrive at em? Do new approaches come from your brother or dad? From someone else? From just you?

Despite that tear, ya hit a PR in the CAGE. I guess the CAGE will do that, haha.

Rite, Andrey is what the 308? It seems like the show promoters are givin ya two top billing.

Altered Beast
05-02-13, 10:13 am
That is what I thought as well, from the British right?

The Brits use to send their worst criminals to Australia, it was an endless penal colony feared by criminals everywhere due to the Outback. The chance of survival was remote.

Altered Beast
05-02-13, 10:14 am
Hopefully this will help y'all!!!

http://ecohearth.com/eco-blogs/clean-and-green-everyday/1566-how-to-beat-jet-lag-naturally-part-1-.html

Pretty common knowledge stuff, but as your brain goes numb from being that high up in the air for so long, one tends to forget these things listed in the article!

Big Byrd
05-02-13, 11:28 pm
That's right. Your video segment in The Cage feature coming out is very entertaining.

Really? Awesome, thanks! When is that supposed to drop?

I was just telling this chic at the gym who said I looked familiar but couldn't place me, That it was probably from the Internet cause I'm pretty popular on YouTube - my Channel has like 52 hits. I'm pretty sure I saw her knees quiver. when i got home i saw i had 53 hits. clearly she wanted more- too bad for her I'm happily married.

Big Byrd
05-02-13, 11:28 pm
Hopefully this will help y'all!!!

http://ecohearth.com/eco-blogs/clean-and-green-everyday/1566-how-to-beat-jet-lag-naturally-part-1-.html

Pretty common knowledge stuff, but as your brain goes numb from being that high up in the air for so long, one tends to forget these things listed in the article!

Thanks ill check that out

Animal
05-03-13, 9:34 am
Really? Awesome, thanks! When is that supposed to drop?

I was just telling this chic at the gym who said I looked familiar but couldn't place me, That it was probably from the Internet cause I'm pretty popular on YouTube - my Channel has like 52 hits. I'm pretty sure I saw her knees quiver. when i got home i saw i had 53 hits. clearly she wanted more- too bad for her I'm happily married.

I haven't decided the exact date yet. I still have to work out some logistical issues.

Eric Lilliebridge
05-03-13, 1:30 pm
Anyone know if this event will be streamed?

I hope it is! I will ask the meet director and see if they have any plans on live streaming it.

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 1:38 pm
I hope it is! I will ask the meet director and see if they have any plans on live streaming it.

Hope so too. Would love to watch this and Team Animal go at it...

tomysaw
05-03-13, 1:54 pm

Me too! I can promise I wouldn't move away from my computer till it was done either.

The Ant
05-14-13, 1:26 am
Excited is not the word here. Im just ready! This is a platform ive been waiting for to showcase all three of my lifts. Yea everyone knows i can deadlift but what do they know about my Squat and Bench!? I pray all of our guys stay healthy thru training and thru the meet most of all but im really hoping that we all feel at least good cus if there is any lead way of a ounce of that weight feeling light to any of us, it will be devastation! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL, IN TRAINING AND ON THE PLATFORM.

Big Byrd
05-14-13, 3:05 pm

The meet WILL be live streamed! I have confirmed with the Promoter.

Altered Beast
05-14-13, 3:26 pm

Unfrickinbelievable!!!!!!

Nix0r
05-14-13, 3:47 pm

Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yes!

twoheadedboy
05-14-13, 9:47 pm
I don't know what everyone's travel arrangements are, but for those not lucky to have it comped or be working with a travel agent, check out hotelclub.com. They're an Australian company that I found via Kayak that I have used multiple times and not only do they have some of the lowest rates I've seen, but you get significant credit toward your next visit. They obviously have a lot of Aussie deals (which is why I thought of it) but I've booked rooms through them for the Arnold and in Vegas as well, so they have as much USA access to use those points as anyone else.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
05-14-13, 10:44 pm

Pumped. Can't touch watching it firsthand though!

The Ant
05-15-13, 6:51 am

Sweet, go to know!

Animal
05-16-13, 4:15 pm

Great to know, thanks Sam.

Excited is not the word here. Im just ready! This is a platform ive been waiting for to showcase all three of my lifts. Yea everyone knows i can deadlift but what do they know about my Squat and Bench!? I pray all of our guys stay healthy thru training and thru the meet most of all but im really hoping that we all feel at least good cus if there is any lead way of a ounce of that weight feeling light to any of us, it will be devastation! GOOD LUCK TO US ALL, IN TRAINING AND ON THE PLATFORM.

Looks like we'll go into CAPO with a five man Animal team. Welcome aboard, Richard.

The Ant
05-16-13, 7:36 pm
Great to know, thanks Sam.

Looks like we'll go into CAPO with a five man Animal team. Welcome aboard, Richard.

Thanks glad to be on board

Animal
05-22-13, 10:22 am
Thanks glad to be on board

Should be a tremendous meet. We are working with the show promoter to help put on a great show and to really showcase Team Animal.

Universal Rep
05-22-13, 1:01 pm
Should be a tremendous meet. We are working with the show promoter to help put on a great show and to really showcase Team Animal.

I will def be tuned in for the livestream...

Big Byrd
05-22-13, 2:50 pm
I don't know what everyone's travel arrangements are, but for those not lucky to have it comped or be working with a travel agent, check out hotelclub.com. They're an Australian company that I found via Kayak that I have used multiple times and not only do they have some of the lowest rates I've seen, but you get significant credit toward your next visit. They obviously have a lot of Aussie deals (which is why I thought of it) but I've booked rooms through them for the Arnold and in Vegas as well, so they have as much USA access to use those points as anyone else.

Great thanks.

05-22-13, 2:55 pm
Corps gotta send some guys to document this event via video/social media etc right???

Universal Rep
05-22-13, 4:10 pm
Corps gotta send some guys to document this event via video/social media etc right???

Lets just say, sumthin is in the works... Sumthin that could really bring powerliftin to more people and spread the word of Animal even further...

05-22-13, 4:16 pm
Lets just say, sumthin is in the works... Sumthin that could really bring powerliftin to more people and spread the word of Animal even further...

I think thats awesome. Great gesture to the athletes and to the powerlifting community as well! I know Animal will do it BIG as always.

Animal
05-22-13, 5:30 pm
I think thats awesome. Great gesture to the athletes and to the powerlifting community as well! I know Animal will do it BIG as always.

When most people think about Animal, they probably think about lifting, whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman or any sport that requires strength and sacrifice. But what does it mean to be an Animal? At its core, Animal isn't about any of these things. What gets you out of bed every morning? For many, that's a something right there and we shouldn't discount it. But what motivates you to be better, to achieve something bigger than yourself? What inspires you, propels you towards greatness? That desire, that reaching--well that, to me, is what Animal is truly about. This project we are working on is about about powerlifting, sure. But hopefully, it will be much more. Hopefully what we do here will appeal to anyone who sees himself or herself in a better, stronger place tomorrow, next month, or next year. Powerlifting, like bodybuilding, is a metaphor for how we approach life and the day to day tasks that define that life. It starts with that. It starts that simple. But given the right nudge, it can become more. So much more. This is our mission. To give anyone who wants it that first push. The rest is up to you.

05-22-13, 5:37 pm
When most people think about Animal, they probably think about lifting, whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman or any sport that requires strength and sacrifice. But what does it mean to be an Animal? At its core, Animal isn't about any of these things. What gets you out of bed every morning? For many, that's a something right there and we shouldn't discount it. But what motivates you to be better, to achieve something bigger than yourself? What inspires you, propels you towards greatness? That desire, that reaching--well that, to me, is what Animal is truly about. This project we are working on is about about powerlifting, sure. But hopefully, it will be much more. Hopefully what we do here will appeal to anyone who sees himself or herself in a better, stronger place tomorrow, next month, or next year. Powerlifting, like bodybuilding, is a metaphor for how we approach life and the day to day tasks that define that life. It starts with that. It starts that simple. But given the right nudge, it can become more. So much more. This is our mission. To give anyone who wants it that first push. The rest is up to you.

I can relate to this 100%. Over the last few years, Animal has made me who I am in and out of the gym. From the blue collar ethics to the fellowship, Animal embodies perserverence.

Universal Rep
05-23-13, 9:36 am

I can relate to this 100%. Over the last few years, Animal has made me who I am in and out of the gym. From the blue collar ethics to the fellowship, Animal embodies perserverence.

Yup and yup...

naturalguy
05-23-13, 11:54 am
What an amazing line up

Universal Rep
06-25-13, 4:08 pm
What an amazing line up

Here ya go from the official CAPO website, partial list of lifters so far... Team Animal featured... http://www.tasfitnessexpo.com.au/international_powerlifters.html

Go Team Animal. Go Team USA.

Altered Beast
07-08-13, 11:23 am
The legend himself has signed up to compete at CAPO!

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/25580

P Diesel
07-08-13, 11:49 am
worth the price of admission right there

P

GUNZ
07-08-13, 1:20 pm

P

He is competing next weekend at Branch Waren Clash of Titans deadlift meet in Houston

anonymous_burn
07-08-13, 8:02 pm
This is excellent news, I'm hoping for big things from him. I do wonder what made him decide to start competing again.

Altered Beast
07-09-13, 10:09 am

P

Yes sir! He is making a secret appearance at my gym to train with a Strongman buddy of mine. My friend owns Texas Power Concepts and makes very sweet Strongman equipment. Hopefully, I'll be able to sneak away from work to get some Deadlift advice!!!!!!!!!!

He is competing next weekend at Branch Waren Clash of Titans deadlift meet in Houston

Dang! I knew he was making an appearance, but didn't know he was competing! I'm interested how his total will be after his massive weight loss.

This is excellent news, I'm hoping for big things from him. I do wonder what made him decide to start competing again.

Agreed! He is too young to retire, plus I think he's bored of Strongman! LOL!

I'm sure his sponsors want to see him set a World Record Total. If he Pulls 900+ in full power meets, it won't be too difficult for him!

Universal Rep
07-30-13, 4:52 pm
For Team Animal headed to CAPO, these bad boys...

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/IMG_1818_zpse427b17c.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/IMG_1818_zpse427b17c.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
07-30-13, 4:56 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/IMG_1821_zpsc3261ce8.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/IMG_1821_zpsc3261ce8.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
07-30-13, 4:56 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/IMG_1819_zps013d4ca2.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/IMG_1819_zps013d4ca2.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
07-30-13, 4:57 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/IMG_1820_zps92d75b73.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/IMG_1820_zps92d75b73.jpg.html)

Universal Rep
07-30-13, 4:57 pm
http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t679/UniversalUSA/IMG_1822_zps12b7fcb6.jpg (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/UniversalUSA/media/IMG_1822_zps12b7fcb6.jpg.html)

The Ant
07-30-13, 5:19 pm
The singlets are sick!! Man I'm getting butterflies just thinking about how we are leave next Monday!! This will be a meet that goes down in history. NO QUESTIONS! What an honor!

GUNZ
07-31-13, 6:28 pm
Boom!! how sick are those. Just 5 days till we on a plane headed to Aussie, the anticipation insane. Animal is first class all the way, couldn't ask anything better. Im humbled and honored to be part of this.

GUNS
07-31-13, 10:57 pm
Sickness fellas! Kill it!

Nix0r
07-31-13, 11:26 pm
Holy shit those singlets are awesome.

HIGA MONSTER
08-01-13, 12:17 am
The singlets are UNFUCKIN REAL...

If you guys are not excited for our Mod Squad to compete in Australia, you don't have a pulse!

HIGA MONSTER

Altered Beast
08-01-13, 9:19 am
Wooooooooooooooow those singlets are NUTS! I really likes!!

*I'm sure this has been asked, but is CAPO going to be filmed live?!?!?!?

Universal Rep
08-06-13, 2:18 pm
Wooooooooooooooow those singlets are NUTS! I really likes!!

*I'm sure this has been asked, but is CAPO going to be filmed live?!?!?!?

I heard theres a livestream. And of course, Corporate is gonna create a new documentary around this event so....

Universal Rep
08-06-13, 2:19 pm
Best of luck to Team Animal... Eric, Byrd, GUNZ, The Ant and Lilly. Crush it fellas.

Firefist
08-06-13, 2:31 pm
Best of luck to Team Animal... Eric, Byrd, GUNZ, The Ant and Lilly. Crush it fellas.

x2 for sure. This will be awesome.

Big Byrd
08-06-13, 7:23 pm
x2 for sure. This will be awesome.

Thanks man, just laned in Sydney in zombie mode. Time for food and sleep.

Beowulf
08-07-13, 9:44 am
Thanks man, just laned in Sydney in zombie mode. Time for food and sleep.

Best of luck Big Byrd and the rest of Team Animal. I'm going to try and watch the event on livestream.

P Diesel
08-08-13, 11:28 am
proud of u fellas, get after it. best of luck

where can we watch the event?

P

GUNS
08-08-13, 11:47 am
http://www.justin.tv/capopower

JUGGERNAUT
08-08-13, 1:36 pm

Thank you!

Universal Rep
08-09-13, 2:18 pm

Looks like Hobart is wut, 14 hours ahead of us?

GUNS
08-09-13, 2:36 pm
11pm EST the guys flight will air from what Ive heard from Richard!

Universal Rep
08-09-13, 4:52 pm
11pm EST the guys flight will air from what Ive heard from Richard!

Thats right, 11-11:30pm EST on Sat nite... This Sat nite.

Ernie Lilliebridge JR
08-09-13, 5:08 pm

I cant wait watch this live.

GUNS
08-09-13, 8:07 pm

Haha, yes tomorrow night. Between this and the Tampa pro, this is a great weekend for Animal athletes!

CAPO will be on my 60"! hahaha!

Chivalry
08-09-13, 9:43 pm
Can't wait to watch this one, easily one of the most anticipated and looked forward to events of the year.
This along with Evan competing at Tampa, makes for a great weekend.

GUNS
08-11-13, 1:20 am
oh its gonna be a late night watchin the fellas! 1230am and they are up finally!

HIGA MONSTER
08-11-13, 10:56 am
I couldn't stay up past the Squat attempts...what happened?

I was texting Seath after every attempt. The squats looked good for our boys.

HIGA MONSTER

twoheadedboy
08-11-13, 10:58 am
Are results being updated somewhere? I can't watch the feed but I can keep track...

GUNS
08-11-13, 11:49 am
I was able to nap between flights and wake up just in time for their flight. I don't have specific numbers on every one. Brandon Lilly and Eric Lilliebridge both finished with PR totals!! Brandon PR'd 843/579/815 for 2237, Eric finished with 2210, 854/507 and a HUGE 848 pull at 275!!!. Richard broke Squat 561 and DL 601 records I believe. Sam broke the 220 Squat but didn't finish I think cause he missed all 3 benches. Garrett totaled 709@197!