PDA

View Full Version : Attention Central PA Animals!!!!

Brick House Gym
05-01-13, 8:41 pm
We're a lifter's gym in Huntingdon, PA and are looking for interest in holding an ABC event here. It's a beautiful area and the home of Lake Raystown and the Allegrippis Mountain Bike Trails. So, before or after the event, you could make a mini vacation of it with boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, and/or biking. Please post if you are interested!!!

Thanks!
Steve and Carla
Brick House Gym

JUGGERNAUT
05-02-13, 10:41 am
Yes! I don't think you will have any trouble setting this up. Lots of good folks in PA! I heard you have 200lb dumbbells? That's ANIMAL.

JUGGERNAUT
05-02-13, 10:59 am
hint hint

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?27996-PROMO-You-Got-An-Animal-Gym

P Diesel
05-02-13, 11:25 am
id b down

P

JUGGERNAUT
05-02-13, 11:31 am
P Diesel eats his WHEATIES

G Diesel
05-02-13, 11:35 am
I heard you have 200lb dumbbells? That's ANIMAL.

Amen.

A box at a time with a gallon of raw milk. Twice a day between meals.

Peace, G

Brick House Gym
05-06-13, 4:12 pm
Yeah, we have 200 lb dumbbells. So far, nobody has used them; but, we have some big boys getting close. Right now, they're sitting in our display window just waiting. We'll be taking some pics of the gym and posting them soon.

JUGGERNAUT
05-06-13, 4:24 pm
Yeah, we have 200 lb dumbbells. So far, nobody has used them; but, we have some big boys getting close. Right now, they're sitting in our display window just waiting. We'll be taking some pics of the gym and posting them soon.

pics are good we like pics

Brick House Gym
05-08-13, 8:56 am
My bud, Grant, attended the Pittsburgh show over the weekend and brought back a few autographed pics for our gym (Jay and Branch). Once again we're stuck working, while our friends go to the shows. But it was almost like being there after seeing the cell pics and hearing how big everyone was. The poster of Jay will find a home alongside our Animal posters. Just a little more motivation for our members!!...Stay Animal!!!

P Diesel
05-08-13, 2:45 pm

Amen.

A box at a time with a gallon of raw milk. Twice a day between meals.

Peace, G

stop givin up my secrets :)

whats up w this gym , is it worth us goin?

P

JUGGERNAUT
05-08-13, 2:58 pm
My bud, Grant, attended the Pittsburgh show over the weekend and brought back a few autographed pics for our gym (Jay and Branch). Once again we're stuck working, while our friends go to the shows. But it was almost like being there after seeing the cell pics and hearing how big everyone was. The poster of Jay will find a home alongside our Animal posters. Just a little more motivation for our members!!...Stay Animal!!!

Grant is a good guy, ran into him at the ARNOLD ABC this year! Post those gym pics!!!

naturalguy
05-09-13, 1:27 pm
Hey pal

FITGYM
05-09-13, 4:42 pm
If there is an ABC here I'll do my best to bring someone to try out those 200lb'rs

21_Lady_Guns
05-11-13, 8:51 pm
We're a lifter's gym in Huntingdon, PA and are looking for interest in holding an ABC event here. It's a beautiful area and the home of Lake Raystown and the Allegrippis Mountain Bike Trails. So, before or after the event, you could make a mini vacation of it with boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, and/or biking. Please post if you are interested!!!

Thanks!
Steve and Carla
Brick House Gym

I would love to see an ABC here!! That would be AWESOME!!

kingdinz
03-11-14, 11:00 pm
Finally just saw this post. I live just outside of State College. Always down for fellow members here.

kingdinz
06-09-14, 9:17 pm
Still interested in setting something up for a possible ABC Event?