PDA

View Full Version : Powerliftin section question about vids

Universal Rep
05-13-13, 4:06 pm
Keep the vids in this section here or create a separate section just for PL vids?

J Wong
05-13-13, 4:10 pm
I liked when the forum used to have a "videos" section but it disappeared. I like them in this section though, it would probably bring more traffic into the PLing section anyways.

Universal Rep
05-13-13, 4:12 pm
I liked when the forum used to have a "videos" section but it disappeared. I like them in this section though, it would probably bring more traffic into the PLing section anyways.

If I do it regularly (which aint likely, haha), I could be re-posting Animal athlete trainin vids like 5 a week or so and that will fill up this section mighty quick...

J Wong
05-13-13, 4:20 pm
If I do it regularly (which aint likely, haha), I could be re-posting Animal athlete trainin vids like 5 a week or so and that will fill up this section mighty quick...

That's a good point...maybe just a powerlifting video subsection to the powerlifting section? I am guessing that's what you had in mind anyways haha

Universal Rep
05-13-13, 4:22 pm
That's a good point...maybe just a powerlifting video subsection to the powerlifting section? I am guessing that's what you had in mind anyways haha

Rite, thats the poll. A dedicated PL video section off the main/current PL section rite here...