PDA

View Full Version : G-Six's Road to the Jr Nationals

G-Six
05-16-13, 2:26 pm
Whats up, fellas? Gary here. Just want to take this time to introduce myself and give you all a heads up on who i am and what i do as i prep for the 2013 NPC Jr Nationals. Im 25 years old, started off as a scrawny kid, at 140lbs and 18 years old, i decided to go the gym. Not to turn myself into the freak i am, basically to get more ass at college. I'll let you assume if it worked or not lol. I train over at the hardcore Apollon Gym in Edison, NJ and i wouldn't have it any other way. Been training since 2006, competed in the 2010 Atlantic States and the 2012 Atlantic States (4th place in heavyweights) and 2012 Lehigh Valley Championship (novice overall winner). Afterwards, i bulked up to 293lbs at 5'9". (i still felt small, we always feel small, dont we?) Started my prep in January for the 2013 NPC Jr Nationals, currently weighing a striated 240lbs with 4 weeks left. No carbs, keto diet, 2 hours of cardio. You probably think "that kid is probably irritable 24/7" right? Wrong. I don't know why im not pissed off all the time or biting peoples heads off but im glad because i've been known to be a total d-bag when i diet (ask my fiance, jk don't, thats a whole other conversation). The prep has been smooth as a baby's ass. I havent missed one meal or cardio session and thats the way it is supposed to be. You want to win? You better do everything and anything you can or dont bother showing up because youre gunna get smoked. Anyways, i ramble alot but so do we all. I fly out to Chicago June 11th and will be laying low in my hotel room until weigh ins Thursday afternoon and then getting on stage Saturday somewhere in the 215-220lb range but whos counting? im not. I dont weigh myself during prep, i go by the mirror. If my condition is right, im ready to go. You get caught in the scale and numbers, you will most likely screw up everything and ill be damned if i screw up 20 weeks of hard work and thousands of dollars because i was a dumbass. Anyways, i just wanted to say whats up to everyone and let them know theyll be seeing me around the FORVM. I look forward to representing.

Peace
G-Six

JUGGERNAUT
05-16-13, 2:51 pm
good luck big guy

G-Six
05-16-13, 3:07 pm
good luck big guy

Thanks man. Glad to be here!