PDA

View Full Version : Westside Training Method

skibasgym
05-17-13, 10:38 am
1 day seminar will be offered at Skibas gym this summer the date is pending.
Lou and I were discussing his saving my shoulder with his new rehab concepts and he mentioned doing a Westside seminar since I'm a certified practicioner. I jumped at the opportunity. During July I plan to have this seminar.With several certified coaches to help me.
Be sure to mark this date on your calendar.

Henri
skibas gym

skibasgym
05-17-13, 10:42 am
All our footbal players are kicking ass using our prowlers to condition. Have you tried it yet?

Lou professes that with a sled or prowler one could burn fat and build muscle and burn fat at the same time.

Fuck treadmills their boring and somewhat counter productive.

I'm personnally experimenting with burning fat with the sled this summer.

H

skibasgym
05-17-13, 10:46 am
One football player was on a leg extension and saying I'm building my legs for football. I said oh yeah!!!Try this instead.
I loaded up a sled with 2-3 plates and had him do rear drags concentrating on the quads. Well, the athlete did 1 set fell on the ground and said this is the shit!!!! Stop training half ass..Try the Westside way..thats why they have the strongest lifers in the world...
H

skibasgym
05-17-13, 10:47 am
The sled is multidirectional...try any direction and see how it builds your body!!!!!!!
H

Ernie Lilliebridge Sr
05-31-13, 3:50 am
Strongest in the world? Not even close! May have some high totaling lifters, but there all in multi-ply gear! Teaching someone to manipulate their gear to lift more weight is a very far stretch from getting stronger! No disrespect, just stating facts!