PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Toronto Pro SuperShow

Sphinx
05-22-13, 6:54 pm
For those who don't know yet: http://www.torontoprosupershow.com/

I went back in 2011 (I missed 2012 :P), it was my first time ever to attend such an event. I'll be honest, I was more there for the expo to stock up on free samples and drink free protein shakes all day :D I remember Animal/Universal had a booth and they helped me empty my piggy bank thanks to some sweet deals. I saw a handful of people in red and yellow iconic T-shirts, I'm hoping I see more this year.

Can anyone confirm if Animal/Universal will be having a booth this year?

And more importantly, anyone here from the Forvm planning on making the trip to the show?

GRTGDN
05-23-13, 10:22 am
I went last year and had the chance to meet and talk to Wrath. Overall the expo was okay. Not on the level of the Arnold and/or Olympia.

Universal Rep
05-23-13, 10:36 am
For those who don't know yet: http://www.torontoprosupershow.com/

I went back in 2011 (I missed 2012 :P), it was my first time ever to attend such an event. I'll be honest, I was more there for the expo to stock up on free samples and drink free protein shakes all day :D I remember Animal/Universal had a booth and they helped me empty my piggy bank thanks to some sweet deals. I saw a handful of people in red and yellow iconic T-shirts, I'm hoping I see more this year.

Can anyone confirm if Animal/Universal will be having a booth this year?

And more importantly, anyone here from the Forvm planning on making the trip to the show?

Corporate dont run this event, their Canadian distributor does but I heard Wrath will be a guest there in the booth... So yup, there will be a presence but via the distributor.

Sphinx
05-24-13, 7:48 am
Corporate dont run this event, their Canadian distributor does but I heard Wrath will be a guest there in the booth... So yup, there will be a presence but via the distributor.

Nice, thanks for the info.

Wrath
06-06-13, 7:00 pm

i was at the booth on sat had alot of fans come take pics with antoine and me alot of support thanks to every one who came to cheer us on