PDA

View Full Version : "My First Time"

Shenanigans
05-25-13, 1:29 pm
My journey began a few months prior to this post, in a car on my way back to Indiana from the 2013 Arnold Fitness Expo. I'd always considered doing a show, but never taken the plunge. During a conversation with Danny Quach, he suggested I head down to Georgia and compete in the NPC show that he would be competing in July 6th. Told me I'd have a free place to stay for a week, and could set me up with his coach Christian Coronato. The rest is history!

When I started my stats were as follows
Height 6' 2
Weight 246
BF% 18%(estimate)

I'm now 6 weeks out and feeling amazing! Christian is a genius with diet! The anticipation of stepping on stage is killing me! I'm ready to go, I've never been so focused on any one thing in my life! As much as it can suck at times, seeing weekly changes to my body have given me the motivation to push through. I've had some pretty low points in my life come during this journey that haven't been the easiest thing to cope with, but my desire to get on stage and compete has been what's kept me afloat!

Current stats
Height 6' 2
Weight 226
BF% 8%

As the diet starts to get harder I'll post more about how I feel, just in case anyone thinking of competing happens to stumble across this! The first 10 weeks were a walk in the park, I'm ready to see what the next 6 have in store for me!