PDA

View Full Version : When the dead rise

The Ant
05-27-13, 5:09 pm
I organized a seminar some weeks back for Dana and Rob Bailey to come down to my Gym. Sam and Faith got to make it down also and it turned out to be a bad ass training session. Check it out!

The Ant
05-27-13, 8:12 pm
I organized a seminar some weeks back for Dana and Rob Bailey to come down to my Gym. Sam and Faith got to make it down also and it turned out to be a bad ass training session. Check it out!

I guess i didnt put it up earlier but here it is.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Cd79HjU6nQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Riffmaster
05-27-13, 9:44 pm
That video was mega sick. It was not only motivational to me by making me want a bigger deadlift, but educational as well. I've always been a visual learner, so seeing people execute the deadlift with accuracy and precision really helped me to understand how it all works together. This is the type of thing that keeps me hungry. Thanks!

-Riffmaster

The Ant
05-28-13, 7:54 am
That video was mega sick. It was not only motivational to me by making me want a bigger deadlift, but educational as well. I've always been a visual learner, so seeing people execute the deadlift with accuracy and precision really helped me to understand how it all works together. This is the type of thing that keeps me hungry. Thanks!

-Riffmaster

Thanks it was a good time and a great vid that Rob put together. Thats what we here for is to inspire and im glad i can do that for you.

Riffmaster
05-28-13, 8:12 pm
I noticed that each lifter has their own unique distances for foot placement. I like to stick to shoulder,width or a little further. What's your opinion on stance width?

-Riffmaster

The Ant
05-29-13, 12:51 am
I noticed that each lifter has their own unique distances for foot placement. I like to stick to shoulder,width or a little further. What's your opinion on stance width?

-Riffmaster

My prefrence is inside shoulder width but when i explain deads to a newbe, i always tell they shoulder width or slightly inside shoulder width. i believe the further your lims are away for your center the weaker they are or less pressure you can apply throught the floor.

Riffmaster
05-29-13, 2:06 am
My prefrence is inside shoulder width but when i explain deads to a newbe, i always tell they shoulder width or slightly inside shoulder width. i believe the further your lims are away for your center the weaker they are or less pressure you can apply throught the floor.

I totally agree. I'm not well educated with powerlifting itself but I do incorporate the basics in,all of my routines. I like being strong, and I feel that's how you should get there. I really appreciate the reply Ant, thanks! Keep it coming.

-Riffmaster